Keep It in the Family Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. I guess Chrissy and I must have been seven or eight, when Mom bought us both new dolls. The shop didn't have too the same, and of course, the one I wanted was the one Chrissy got to first. I begged her to swap, at least for a while, but she refused. The next day, I snuck back up to our room when no one was watching, and I cut and tore and stamped on that doll until it was broken beyond repair. If I couldn't have it, then neither could my sister.

"Don't you remember? You put me over your knee and spanked me, and that's what I deserve now."

He looked surprised, and seemed about to object, but I walked towards him, and lay myself over his lap. My breasts were dangling against one of his legs, and I knew he would have a great view of my ass.

"Please, Dad, please beat my butt, else I'll just always feel guilty."

I didn't think he was going to, but then he grunted. I felt his arm go up, then the stinging pain as his hand came down on my ass. I had one little surprise left for him, though, as I let out a little fart.

"Oh, I remember now, Susan. It was the only time I ever smacked you. I was so cross with what you'd done to your sister's new doll, and I remember you letting one off. Your Mom and I could barely keep a straight face, and I never did it again."

"No, Dad, but this time I've hurt you and Mom much more, and one smack isn't enough. I need to be punished more."

That got me a second smack, harder than the first, and I managed to force out another fart as his hand connected with my bum.

"SUSAN! You are such a bad girl," he said, his voice sounding much more lively than when I'd walked in.

Smack! Fart!

Smack! Fart!

I wasn't sure how long I could keep this up, but both of us had started to giggle, and the slaps had become less painful.

"God, Susan, I love the way your asshole opens when you fart," Dad said, and I realised that as he'd been slapping me, his cock had become stiff and was pressing into my stomach. I'd always intended things to go this way, but I hadn't realised just how badly I now wanted my father's cock up inside me.

"Fuck me, then Dad. Let your little girl know she's forgiven."

I stood up, and straddled over him, letting his cock part my cuntlips, which were wet from my time with Rosemary, and slip inside my vagina, until it had completely disappeared up me. I pushed my tits against his face, rubbing them from side to side, letting a nipple slip into his open mouth, before being pulled away again.

It was so good feeling my father up inside me. He'd looked after me when I was a kid, and he'd seemed to encompass everything a man should be. I loved him when I was young, and I loved him in an even deeper and broader way now that we'd fucked. No, not just fucked.

"Take me over to the bed, Dad. I want us to make love slowly, and be able to watch you going in and out of me."

Dad lifted me up, his cock still inside me, and laid me down on the bed. I looked into his eyes, and I could see that he still loved me as he used to, but like me, he was getting a special thrill from fucking his little girl. We didn't need to speak, as we got into a scissors position, which we both knew would let us watch as his stiff shaft penetrated my vagina, especially with the mirror on the ceiling that all of the rooms had.

It was also a position where he could get deep in me, and we both stared intently as he pulled his cock out of me, making my lips part more as the helmet of his cock pulled out of my hole. I then grabbed it in my hand, and rubbed it over my clit, as my father opened my vagina with his fingers.

God, that moist, warm, pink opening looked inviting, and my whole body was crying out for it to be filled up again with Dad's cock. From the way Dad was staring at my cunt, he wanted to be back inside me as well, so I pushed his cock back along my slit, and he slid it back inside me as far as he could, his balls hitting against my thigh, trying to get in me as well.

The other good thing about this position was that he could just about reach my breasts, and my clit was available to both of us. I grabbed hold of one of my tits, and pulled it towards my mouth, bending my head down so that I could suck in my nipple. I raised my eyes, watching my father watch me sucking my own breast, smiling with love in his eyes, and our fingers met in the slippery cleft by my clit.

Our fingers danced around, sending tremor after tremor shooting up through my body, and if I looked up at the ceiling mirror, I could also watch Dad's cock going in and out of my cunt, my cum glistening on his shaft as he pulled out of me. Then he pulled right out again, and used his hand to move his knob to my clit. Shit, being able to feel his cock and his fingers as well as my own on my clit, nearly sent me over the edge, but I managed to contain it.

Dad must have noticed that I had nearly come, and like me, he wanted me to come only the instant his sperm would shoot into my vagina, so he gently slid his cock back into my hole, leaning back to give me a clear view of him entering my body. In turn, I leaned forward for a closer look at my father's cock parting my cunt, my lips stretching around it, being pulled backwards and forwards as he thrusted in and out of me, and my clit standing proud at the front of my slit.

He reached over and held one of my breasts, as we both touched our fingers back on my clit, making me shudder as if an electric shock had gone through me. We carried on this cycle of love-making for what seemed like an age. I was right on the edge of my climax, and the way my father's cock sometimes twitched inside me told me that he was as well. But every time we looked into each other's eyes, we both knew that we wanted to keep the delight of a father's cock inside his daughter's cunt going for as long as possible.

It had to end eventually, of course. When we looked at each other's eyes again, we both knew that this time we couldn't hold back the ecstatic, cathartic release of joint orgasm. I helped by moving my body as well, deepening my father's thrusts, and he increased the pace of his cock's movement inside me. His balls were slapping against my leg, and my tits were bouncing around as our fingers pressed hard on my clit.

"Fuck! I love you, Dad."

"Fuck, I love you, Susan."

"Aagghhh!"

Our cries came almost as one, as my climax swept over me, my body lost, feeling only the caress of my father's cock in my cunt, as he injected his spunk deep in my vagina. As I started to recover, I suddenly realised that it was three voices I heard. Uh?

"That was absolutely beautiful. I'm so pleased you two have made it up."

When I looked across the room, I saw that somewhen Mom must have crept into the room while Dad and I were making love. Her robe was wide open, as were her legs, and her fingers were still inside her open cunt, which looked as wet as I could feel and see mine was.

"Oh, Mom, I'm sorr..."

That was as far as I got, because Mom raced across the room, and cut off my sentence with her lips, her tongue stretching inside my mouth.

"Shut up, Susan. Let's just clean you father off, then you can lick my cunt while I eat up his spunk from yours."

Having never felt as close to my father as when we were just making love just then, I now felt even closer to mother, especially knowing that she'd watched as her husband, my Dad, fucked his daughter. When we both came, it was wonderful. I loved the taste of Mom's cum as she gushed it out into my mouth, and the way she was sucking my cunt told me she must love mine just as much.

"Good. This is great, Susan, because I've some people I want you and Charlie to meet over lunch," Mom said, as the three of us cleaned ourselves up in the shower.

I got back to my own room to find a clean robe waiting for me, and my husband shooting his load into my pregnant sister's pussy.

"Where the hell have you been?" Chrissy asked when she'd recovered from her climax enough to speak.

"I'll tell you when I've reclaimed my husband's sperm from your hole. He's already made you pregnant, isn't that enough?"

Chrissy's look told me it definitely wasn't, and she opened her legs wide for me, letting me see my husband's seed running back out of her cunt. Truth was, I loved watching my husband fuck my sister, and I just wished I could have got there earlier. Still, I knew that as twins we'd eat each other out to another fabulous climax. And we did.

During another shower - I was definitely going to end up sparkling clean today in my new robe - I told them where I'd been, and what I'd been up to. From the look on Chrissy's face, I just knew that our twin rivalry was as strong as ever, and Dad was going to get another great fucking from his other daughter in the near future. Probably that was what she was setting out to do, as I led Charlie down to lunch to meet my Mom, and some new people. Who on earth would they be this time I wondered.

When Charlie and I got downstairs, we found Mom, Rosemary, Hilary, George and a younger man and woman sat drinking Pina Coladas and eating conch fritters in the Pool Bar.

"We've ordered for you already," Mom said as we sat down in front of clean plates and large cocktails, the glasses covered with fine drops of condensation. "You've met Hilary and George, of course, but let me hand over to my sister to explain why we're together."

I looked over at Rosemary, who looked back straight into my eyes, and I think I must have blushed as I remembered how I'd raped this woman earlier. Well, not raped really, because she told me to do it, but I didn't want to think about whether I'd have stopped if she hadn't. I was pretty sure that Mom knew what I'd done when she caught me and Dad making love, making our peace, and I just hoped she'd told Rosemary that I had.

"Hmm. You know that Hilary and George are my children, don't you? Well, it seemed that they must have got a super-dose of that incest trait from your father and grandfather, Susan. And just like that professor said, they couldn't keep their hands of each other, which was only to be expected. However, against everyone's advice, George got Hilary pregnant. And she had not one but two babies, non-identical twins, Ray and Fiona, and fortunately neither seems to have inherited any health issues."

"Hi, Susan, Charlie," they both said, smiling at us, and we greeted them back.

"So what's the problem?"

"Gran said we had no health issues, but we have a problem," George said, speaking for the first time.

"Yes, our problem is that like Mom and Dad, we want to start a family together, but Professor Banks has run our DNA, and he says if we have a baby after two generations of inbreeding, the chances of it being seriously unhealthy are really high," Fiona added.

"So, you want me to fuck you and make you pregnant?" Charlie chipped in, looking extremely pleased with himself.

"Exactly - that is, if Susan doesn't object," Fiona replied.

As if that was going to bother Charlie, given the number of other women only just of legal age that he'd fucked without asking my permission. Still, maybe I could get something out of it myself, I thought.

"Of course not," I said, smiling, before I turned to look at my husband, "as long as I can watch him fuck you, and Ray fucks me the same number of times."

"Uh ..." Charlie started to say, before he realised that he'd enjoy watching me getting fucked as much as I'd enjoy watching him, "... yes, that's the deal if you're happy with it."

"Well, I'm happy," Ray said, "I fucked her during the induction yesterday, and believe me, I'd love to get up that delicious cunt again ..."

"... and my asshole, darling," I added, smiling, earning a bit of a sideways look from Fiona.

"Naturally, I'm on the pill now, else who knows whose baby I'd be carrying after this event, but when we get back home, I'll come off it, and we can arrange for you to come and ... um ... inseminate me. How long do you think it will take?"

"Ah, well, better to err on the safe side. What do you think, Susan, three fucks a day for the two weeks or so around ovulation?"

"Best give it a bit longer, darling I think," I replied, getting a gorgeous smile from Ray, who realised exactly what I was up to. Oh yes, that was going to be a month to look forward to!

We finished our lunch to the normal small talk families engage in: who we'd most enjoyed fucking; hadn't Aunt Florrie let her tits get droopy; could anyone believe how far Uncle Vanya could shoot his spunk still, and so on. Well, normal in our family anyway.

Later on, there was a weightlifting competition. No, not quite the way it's done in the Olympics (more's the pity, I thought). In this a woman has to slip a small egg inside her cunt. This has a short chain, then a hook, and the competition is who can lift the highest weight without the egg slipping out. I definitely wanted to have a go at that, but it wasn't for an hour and a half, and my mind had started to wonder what to do next. However, Charlie got there before me.

"Um, Fiona, you know, I was thinking that according to the Karma Sutra, it's important that yin and yoni are well matched, so I wondered if it wouldn't be a good idea to just check it out, before you get too committed to this plan?"

It was just so transparent we all burst out laughing.

"You mean you'd like to fuck me, Uncle Charlie?" Fiona said, looking entirely happy about the prospect.

"Well, if you put it like that, yes," he replied, looking slightly miffed that everyone had realised what a weak excuse he'd given.

"Now, Susan, I know you said you wanted to watch Charlie when he makes her pregnant, but this is just going to be a rehearsal. Anyway, Charlie has already eaten out Hilary, but George hasn't got to fuck you yet, so why don't you let me join them, and give you a bit of fun?" Rosemary said.

I could see from the cunning smile on her face that this wasn't just going to be fun, but would certainly be some sort of payback for what I'd done to her earlier in the morning.

"Well, only if you promise to be gentle with me, Aunt Rosemary," I replied, smiling, and starting to look forward to the prospect.

"Of, course, Susan. I would do anything to you that you wouldn't do to me, darling, and I'm sure you'd be considerate to someone of my age."

If I'd thought it before, the way she grinned at me made me sure I was in for something special, and when I looked at Mom, I knew she understood it as well, and thought it would be only poetic justice for her troublesome daughter. I followed Rosemary, George and Hilary along the corridor, full of excitement and trepidation, back, as it turned out to Rosemary's room.

"So, Susan, is it true you raped Mom with one of these strapons?" Hilary said, having picked one out of the S&M box, and slapping it on her hand.

"Well, not exactly raped ..."

"Hmm, well you can do the same to me and George then, though I think you deserve some of the same medicine."

She handed me a pink strapon, rather than the black one I'd used on Rosemary, and she picked out a red one for herself. Not only was it massive, but the helmet had an huge lip, and the shaft was covered with exaggerated veining, all designed for maximum stimulation, of course. When she took her robe off, I could see that she was even slimmer than I'd thought, with small tits and the same tiny areolas and tight nipples her mother had.

But unlike her mother, her pussy was clean shaven, and being so slim, I could see right between her legs to her disappointingly small labia. Still, it's always fun to see a new cunt, and as I put one end of my strapon into my own vagina, and fastened the strap, I watched as the smaller end of the red plastic opened her small lips, and disappeared inside her.

"This one's got vibrators in it," she said, "but don't worry about that for now. Just get on and rape George's ass."

Shit, that took me totally by surprise, but when I turned around, I saw that Rosemary was laid on her back, her legs up over George's shoulders, and he was already pumping away in his mother's cunt, his balls and asshole right in front of me. I must have hesitated - I'd fucked Charlie's ass with a strap on, but somehow it wasn't something that usually did much for me - because Hilary pushed me forwards, and I felt her hands pulling my own ass open.

"You're supposed to be a slut, Susan, so fucking get on with it."

That did it. I reached underneath his balls, and gathered some of Rosemary's cum which was being pushed out by her son's cock, and I used it to lubricate his ass before I rammed my strapon up him. I was intending to enter him more gently, but Hilary had other ideas, and as she drove the huge red cock into my own ass, it forced me forwards into George.

I loved being fucked in both holes at once, but even William's big black cock wasn't as long, thick or rough as the red plastic one Hilary had sunk into my anus, making me let out a yell until I got used to it, as it banged against the pink plastic cock in my cunt. Shit, then she turned the vibration on as well, and I almost came.

Picture the sight. George laying over his mother, with his cock inside her pussy, then me half-standing, half laying over him, fucking his asshole with the double-ended strapon inside me, then Hilary standing behind me, fucking my asshole while the vibrating other end was deep inside her own cunt. The only way it would work, of course, was if we kept time. As George pulled out of his mother, I pulled out of him, pushing Hilary to pull out of me. Then Hilary rammed up my ass again, pushing my strapon up her husband, and driving him back up his mother.

It wasn't the most comfortable screw I'd ever had, but fucking hell, it was arousing being sandwiched between my half-sister and half-brother, and in effect we were all fucking their mother. The vibrators must have been sending earth-shattering movement to Hilary's clit, because with the pad working on mine as I went in and out of George's ass, I was getting so much stimulation that I was rocketing towards a climax. I guess Hilary knew also that George liked getting in his ass, and I felt him sending his spunk into his mother's vagina as Hilary came. I couldn't help it as the motion of that big red cock in my own shit hole sent me over the top as well.

"Now we rape you properly, Susan," Hilary whispered in my ear, as she pulled the red plastic cock out of my asshole, sending a bolt of pain through me as the lip of the helmet pulled out of my anal sphincter.

As soon as I was out of George's ass, Rosemary pushed him off her. Her cunt was gaping, letting me see his spunk hanging out of her hole as she stood up and ripped the pink strapon off me. Fuck, the end that had been in me was almost as wet with my cum as if George had come in me rather than his mother.

Rosemary rammed it inside her, pushing out more of her son's sperm, and forcing my cum into her vagina to mix with her own. I was a bit worried where she was intending to stick it next, given it had just come out of my half-brother's asshole, and I found I was right to be worried as Hilary grabbed one of my tits to turn me towards her, then pushed me back on top of her mother.

"Aagghh!" I screamed, as Rosemary half caught me, steering the plastic cock that had come from George's ass into mine.

Fuck, it hurt, but I guess it would have been worse if my ass hadn't still been gaping from the even bigger red cock Hilary had just pulled out of me. The only problem was that as I sat back on top of Rosemary, Hilary was advancing on me, the massive red, veined plastic cock wobbling around in front of her. I could hear it was still vibrating as she thrust it into my cunt, sending another gorgeous bold of pain through me as my hole opened to admit the rimmed helmet, and then it banged against the other cock in my ass.