Keep It in the Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch. But you're right, and I would have loved to force my cock up her asshole, as I'm sure it was even tighter than her pussy, and it would have been even better if I could have felt myself in her."

I'm not sure if it was the thought of fucking and fisting Dolly, or the hope that I'd let him do me like that, but as I sucked on his cock, it wasn't long before I felt it get hard again.

"Maybe you'd like to piledrive your little wifie's ass, and ram your hand up the cunt you just filled then, darling?" I said, moving off the bed on to the floor, and pulling my legs up over them, so my asshole was exposed and stretched, my gooey wet cunt gaping right in front of him as well. I pulled the bottom of the bed cover over my face, so that he couldn't see it was me and not her. "Go on, ram your cock up that bitches shit hole, Charlie. Take the last little bit of modesty she has. Tell me how tight it is."

"Oh fuck, Dolly" he said, as he stood up and walked over so that he was straddling me, pushing his cock down, "that asshole looks so tight, I can see why you didn't want me in it at first. I'll use some of that spunk from your pussy as lube, so I can get in balls deep."

He held on to his cock, and pushed hard against my anus, forcing it to open, and allow him to enter me.

"No, Charlie, no. It's too big, you're hurting your poor little Dolly," I cried out, as if I were in pain, although I'd now had so many men up my ass that I could take him easily, enjoying the feeling as he violated my butthole.

"Don't worry, Dolly, you'll start to enjoy it soon," he said, forcing his cock further inside me, and stretching out my asshole even further. "Let me take your mind off it."

He started playing with my clit with one hand, and I could imagine that Dolly might indeed have started enjoying the experience of having her ass reamed out, while she headed towards another climax. I certainly did, but I was also looking forward to what I knew he would do next. Oh yes, I wanted both holes filled by him, and I was aching all over, my cunt tingling like made as I waited.

"I want to feel my cock up inside you, Dolly, and to push my spunk deep inside you."

Charlie started pushing his hand into my open cunt, starting with his fingers and thumb, then pressing harder as his cock went deeper into my asshole, until his knuckles forced their way into my vagina, and my hole closed around his wrist.

"Oh fuck, Charlie, fist the bitch hard until she thinks her belly's going to explode, and force your sperm up into her womb. You'd love to make her pregnant, wouldn't you? Pump your cock in and out of her tight asshole, and your fist in and out of her sloppy cunt full of your spunk. Destroy her tight little holes, and work her clit until she comes and comes as you fill her up."

Oh, but it felt so good. His fist wasn't just sending amazing sensations through me as he stretched my hole in and out, but it rubbed against his cock that was ramming in and out of my asshole just the other side of my vaginal wall, so my whole belly felt as if was about to explode. I added some of my fingers, and together we pounded my clit.

"Aagghh!" I screamed as I came, Charlie still pumping his cock and his fist in and out of my holes, but neither of us reduced the workout we were giving my clit.

"God, Dolly, your asshole and cunt feel fantastic. Keep fucking coming until I empty my balls into your bowels."

"Fu... fuck, Charlie, keeping pounding the bitches eighteen-year-old holes," I managed to gasp out. "See if you can make the little cunt squirt."

I had no idea if she might have done, but I fucking knew that I would when he came in me.

"Fuck!!"

He'd got me again, and he still hadn't come himself, the bastard. My body was totally given to the pleasure flooding through me from the violated holes between my legs, and my abused clit. I wasn't sure that I could take it much more, but fortunately I felt Charlie's strokes change, and I knew he was about to come in my ass.

I just let everything go, surrendering to the climax that was all I cared about, and as Charlie rammed his fist into my cunt, I relaxed my bladder, so that it forced a spray of pee out of me, going over his face and body, and running down over my belly to drench my tits.

"FUCK! YOU FUCKING CUNT, CHARLIE!" I screamed at the top of my voice, as he added his own loud grunts as he injected his sperm deep into my anus.

"I love you, Susan," Charlie said as we lay in bed after we'd showered and cleaned each other up. "I love putting my cock up a new, young, tight cunt, but it's you I love, darling."

"I love you too, Charlie," I replied; and I meant it. The truth was both of us loved fucking someone new more than each other these days, at least for the physical pleasure alone, but I did still love the cheating bastard. Anyway, I had the beginnings of a plan forming in my mind for dealing with Dolly, and given that Fiona, George and Hilary's daughter, was coming the next day to see if Charlie could get her pregnant, I thought the way would be clear for me while he was busy fucking a different young pussy.

The next day, Fiona and Ray, her husband, turned up. I wasn't sure that Ray was coming, making it a bit of bonus as I'd have someone different to distract me while my husband was working flat out to impregnate Ray's wife. Some hope, as it turned out.

To start with, Fiona had obviously been reading up on tips for getting pregnant. She'd got a temperature chart all plotted out, a list of positions which supposedly give the poor little sperm the minimum distance to swim, and a gruelling schedule of repeated insemination. Just as well that Charlie was only now Chair of the Company now, else he'd never have found time for it. No, scratch that. A tender young cunt to fuck, no, he'd have found time alright, whatever it took.

Not only that, but between them they'd decided that Ray would watch every time, and he ended up holding Fiona's hand and giving them both encouragement, and fussing around making sure she lay down with a cushion under her butt so that the sperm only had to swim downhill. Or whatever the equivalent would be.

Personally, I'd have found it a bit off-putting, but Charlie didn't seem to mind, and kept on enjoying kissing, touching and getting Fiona to climax as well as simply depositing his seed in the right place, just as if Fiona's husband weren't even there. Mind you, the schedule did take it out of him, and even seemed to get tired out, so I did manage to get Ray to fuck me a couple of times over the first few days.

Unfortunately, that was all. I'd forgotten about my period, which actually came late without my sister, niece or daughters to keep me in synchrony. Then it really did get frustrating. Ray refused to fuck me when I was on, and Charlie, who normally would have done if I pressed him a bit, said he didn't have the energy, and although there was no risk of anything bad being passed from me to Fiona, wouldn't it be better safe than sorry?

A week of celibacy, well, laced with a bit of masturbation would have been tolerable, and not unprecedented, if it hadn't been so difficult to avoid seeing, or at least hearing Charlie as he screwed Fiona several times each day. Anyway, truth to tell, I enjoyed watching Fiona getting fucked: she had lovely tits, and the sight of her cunt with Charlie's cock pumping in and out was delightfully arousing.

So, with Tony busy with work, and looking after Jade, whose own pregnancy, like Chrissy's, was almost in the third trimester, Chrissy getting Ray to fuck her every chance she got (what a slut, not like me at all, eh?), and not being able to resist watching Charlie filling Fiona full of his spunk unless I had a church meeting to go to, I was absolutely, totally, mind-blowingly frustrated. My cunt was constantly tingling, and my hands, all too often had tell-tale red around my nails.

On the fourth night, it all got too much for me. On the one side, I could hear Chrissy being fucked by Ray, and on the other, Fiona being fucked by Charlie, over and over. I tried earplugs, I tried masturbation, but nothing could stop the uncontrollable need I had inside to get fucked myself. I decided that I had to take desperate measures.

I got out of bed, took my panties off, and pulled out my tampon. I cleaned myself off as best I could, though I was still in close to full flood, so it wouldn't last long. Then I walked downstairs naked, and out of the house. I walked out in the open, not worrying about the chill, or the risk of being seen, and into the house next door, where Tony and Jade lived.

As I walked in, I could hear the same familiar noises, and realised that Tony must be fucking Jade as well. I knew that he never minded screwing his mother when she was on, but maybe he wouldn't be all that pleased about being interrupted. Fuck it, though, I thought. I was so desperate that I just didn't care, and in fact the thought that my son was fully primed made my lust even worse.

I walked upstairs, the noises getting louder all the time, and pushed open the bedroom door. Jade was knelt on the bed, and Tony was pumping in and out of her doggie style, though I could see he was pacing himself, rather than in danger of coming immediately. They were so engrossed in their own enjoyment, that they didn't notice me until I spoke.

"Pull out of her, Tony, Mommy desperately needs your cock in her bloody cunt."

Two heads turned around, shock and surprise on their faces. Jade recovered first, pushing Tony back, so I could see into her gaping, wet hole, and the shiny liquid from her over his rock-hard, throbbing cock.

"Go on then, Tony, do what Mommy says. You'd better make sure you get me to fucking come with your mouth, then Susan. Go on, lay on the bed and open up. Let's see that bloody cunt you're so obsessed about."

It flashed through my mind what a disgusting and selfish thing I'd asked them to do, but my cunt was tingling and aching so much that it felt as if it was jumping up and down with joy, and I didn't fucking care. I laid on the bed and pulled my labia open, letting them see the red-tinged cum oozing out of me.

"Just get on me, Tony. Shove that cock up Mommy's bloody cunt, and fill it with your spunk. And come on then Jade, push your pregnant cunt on my face."

Oh yes, the shocking nature of what I was doing just rocketed my arousal into hyperspace. When Tony's cock touched my cunt, I almost came without any foreplay at all.

"You're a fucking slut, Mom. Just eat out my wife, while I fill you with my sperm instead of her."

I tried to let out a cry of pleasure as my son pushed his cock deep into me, but it was muffled by my niece's wet pussy landing on my face.

"Eat me well, cunt," Jade snarled, "you owe me bigtime for letting your son pull out of me so he could fuck you."

I did. How many sons would be prepared to fuck their menstruating mother, let alone pull out of their wife to do it? And how many wives would let them? Shit, I loved my family even more than I could ever have imagined.

Of course, given the aroused state I was in when I arrived, and that Jade and Tony were well into it themselves, there was no way any of us was going to last long. Tony was ramming into my cunt as hard and fast as he could. He started playing with me, but I used one hand to grab his and drag it up to Jade's cunt instead.

While Tony fucked me hard, I used my own hand on my clit, my tongue on Jade's gorgeous clit and both my son and I had our fingers inside his wife's vagina. Maybe it was Jade that came first, with the attention my mouth and fingers, and her husband's fingers were giving her cunt.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed as she came, and as she did so, I could clearly feel her twin babies kick inside her belly, hopefully in enjoyment rather than protest.

God, that set me off, and probably her husband as well. I just lost it totally, twisting around and bucking my hips up and down against my son's weight. I think I bit on Jade's labia as I came, and I slid my fingers up inside me, feeling my son's spunk filling me up inside as he came as well, falling forward so he was kissing Jade's butt.

Shit, I really, really needed that. The release was fantastic, but what was also amazing was feeling my impending grandsons inside my daughter-in-law. When we pulled apart, I found I was crying, but tears of joy and pleasure, and I saw both Jade and Tony had tears in their eyes as well.

"I love you both so much," I managed to say, as I looked down and saw my son's softening cock covered with my cum, my blood and his spunk, looking as if a melted raspberry ripple ice cream had been spread over him.

"I love you too, Mom," Tony said.

That was great, except that he grabbed both me and Jade by our heads, and pulled us towards his messy cock. No! Could I really lick that off him? Well, Jade clearly could, as she took her husband's cock in her mouth, and seemed to be enjoying the taste of his spunk and my blood and cum.

Was I going to let her out-slut me? Of course not, so I smiled, and pulled Tony away from her, and took his cock in my mouth, cleaning him fully. Shit, it tasted pretty awful, but yet the knowledge of how appalling what I was doing was set my cunt throbbing all over again. I pushed my fingers into my hole, pulling out as much of the pink-streaked mess as I could, and I pushed them into Jade's cunt.

"Now eat me out, bitch" I said, pushing my niece and sister-in-law's head down between my legs, while I curled around her pregnant belly, and started licking her clit again, this time covered in the mess that had come out of me.

Jade and I used our mouths to clean each other's holes of the various fluids coming out of them, and we licked and sucked, nibbled and fingered each other's cunts. We knew each other so well that we rapidly got each other right to the edge of a climax, then held each other there, just not quite coming. I guess I'd imagined that my son would take longer to recover, but I felt fingers being pushed into my asshole, and I felt something hard bang against my leg and Jade's head.

"You fucking sluts, Mom, Jade. I love both of you."

I realised that Tony must be jerking off as he fingered my ass, and when he came, it was going to go all over Jade's face and my pussy she was eating, and that thought sent me over the edge. As I started to jerk around, I sucked hard on Jade's clit, and she came as well, at the same time as I felt something warm and wet hit my ass.

God, it was wonderful, and I felt sated. As we pulled apart, I saw Jade's face glistening with my cum, streaks of my blood, and lines of my son's spunk. I pulled her to me and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth, then in turn we kissed Tony, all of us ending up with the same disgusting mix of mess over our faces.

We hugged, telling each other how much we loved each other, although given what we'd just done, that seemed hardly necessary. Together, we showered, cleaning ourselves off, then I used one of Jade's tampons, and walked back home naked. I found Chrissy and Charlie asleep together in our big bed, and I just slipped in alongside them, my lust cured - for now, at least - and contemplated my plan to get my own back on Dolly and my cheating husband.

I managed to survive the last few days of my period without any more drama, even though I had to put up with listening to my sister and husband fucking. As much as anything, I realised that it would be impossible to match the incredible, hedonistic pleasure I'd had with my son and his wife, which had added yet another layer of intimacy to our relationship.

Most of all, though, I'd developed my plan opposite Dolly, which was to stretch her cunt with my big dildos, so the next time Charlie fucked her, he'd realise that she wasn't as tight as me when I contracted my muscles. The big weakness of the plan, as you've probably spotted yourselves, was how to persuade her to let me. Looking back, I can see I was overreacting anyway, but at the time I had enough anger with Charlie that I was just determined to press ahead.

I'd got her address from Becky, so a few days later, while Charlie was busy trying to impregnate Fiona again, I turned up at her apartment, with a bag of dildos. I rang the entry buzzer and waited.

"Hello, who is it, please," I heard Dolly's voice through the speaker in the lobby.

"It's Susan, the Chairman's wife. I'm also a Director, and I thought it was about time we met."

Had I been her, knowing I'd let this woman's husband fuck me, I wouldn't have let me in, but either she assumed I didn't know, didn't care, or was more concerned about keeping her job, and she pressed the button to open the door. I took the elevator, and when I came out at the floor she'd said, I saw her in the doorway of the apartment, waiting for me. I was told she looked like Dolly Parton, and it was true: blonde hair, a lively, attractive face, and huge tits above a narrow waist which opened up to wide hips and a gorgeous butt. And for now, according to Charlie, a luscious, tight cunt.

She was wearing a fitted white blouse, which emphasised her tits, the only disappointment being that I could see the outline of a bra underneath, though without uplift, they would be likely to sag later in life, so I got it. She also had a fitted, straight skirt, which showed off the curves of her gorgeous butt. Yes, I'd wanted to have her as a form of revenge, but I realised as I looked at her, that I'd have wanted her anyway.

"Come in, Mrs Kowalski. Can I get you a coffee, or maybe something stronger? No, well, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Well, you let my husband fuck you, the way he always tries to the new, young secretaries, didn't you? I can see from your face that I'm right. The thing is, though, my arrangement with him is that I have to fuck all of his new women as well. Didn't he tell you? So, get your kit off - I want to see you with these dildos sticking out of your pussy," I said, opening the bag, and showing her what was inside.

"Oh. No," she spluttered, with a shocked look on her face. "But ... well, maybe I deserve it ... but let me explain why I did it so we can decide what to do."

"I can imagine only too well why you did it, Dolly, a powerful business man, with a way of making you feel important..."

"No, that wasn't it. I'd heard about his reputation from my Mom, when she eventually told me who she thought my father was ..."

Oh fuck, it was my turn to look shocked now. If Charlie really was her father, it meant that he was already cheating on me only a year or two after we'd married, not long after I'd had my twin girls.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Kowalski, I can see that shocked you. But given his reputation, surely you can't be surprised that he may have slipped up at least once? Anyway, what better way of getting a DNA sample to test than letting him fuck me as well?"

"Your mother? How come she met up with Charlie?" I managed to get out, my mind still reeling with shock.

"She was a secretary in the Canadian office, and she said in those days Charlie was travelling around the various offices, and well, he managed to talk his way into her panties, and I'm sure you know as well as I do how good he is at that?"

"And does your Mom look like you?"

"Apart from the age, we could be sisters, and from the pictures, I think she was a lot better looking than me when she was my age."

Shit, I remember him visiting the regional offices, not just once but quite a few times. I bet the bastard was fucking someone in each of them, not just Canada. And if her tits were as big as Dolly's, then no wonder Charlie went after her.

"Surely, they took precautions, though? And why didn't she say anything?"

"Sure, but Mom said she'd had some sort of bug, and thinks she might have thrown up a couple of days' worth of pills before they worked, and then her head was thumping so bad, she thought she might have forgotten another one or two. Anyway, she was so pleased when she felt better and Charlie came round, that she didn't even give it a thought. That was the last time, as Charlie never came back to the office. It seems she knew he had a wife, and she felt so guilty when she found she was pregnant, that she didn't want to break up a marriage as well. Seems she really loved Charlie, so having his baby at least gave her something to hold on to, and she never married, or even gave herself to any other man. She said no one could ever match Charlie."