Keep It in the Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But have you had the DNA result?"

"Oh, sorry, I should have said: yes, Charlie's my father alright."

All of sudden it all got too much for me, and I burst out crying. I knew he was a cheating bastard, but not that he'd left women still in love with him, and bringing up his children. How many more might there be that I didn't know about?

"It's alright, Susan - can I call you that? Don't cry. Mom never regretted having me, and now I know who my father is, I'm happy - and I have to say I now totally understand why Mom let him fuck her," Dolly said, giving me a big hug and squeeze, and a gentle kiss on my mouth.

Hang on, that felt more than just a bit of comfort from a stranger didn't it? And she hadn't made a fuss when I said I wanted to fuck her myself. Thinking about the timing, I realised that by that time Charlie must have picked up the incest trait from me, and from what Dolly had said, it wasn't a one-off with her Mom, so chances were, she'd picked up the trait, and Dolly would then have inherited it from her.

"Tell me, Dolly, did you ever have ... feelings for you Mom that weren't entirely motherly?" I asked, forcing my tears to stop and moving one hand to gently touch one of Dolly's breasts.

It was Dolly's turn to cry now. "Ho...how did you know?" she gasped.

"Oh, Dolly, have I got a story to tell you," I replied, starting to undo the buttons of her blouse.

It took a while to explain to Dolly all about the incest trait, how she'd come to inherit it, and how it had set me and the family on a life in forbidden sex. Dolly was the one who was in tears this time, but she didn't object as I slipped my hand inside her bra to cup one of her breasts, delighting also in the feel of her nipple hardening against my palm. By the time I came to the end of it, I had moved my hand up under her skirt, and had slid my hand inside her panties, managing to push a finger between her labia, into the warm wetness of her slit.

"So, I'm not a monster for wanting to fuck my Mom, then?"

"No, it's just your genetic destiny, Dolly. Anyway, you let your father fuck you, and given your Mom must have the trait, she must have been lusting after you as much as you were for her."

I was taken by surprise when Dolly grabbed my head and kissed me hard on the mouth, pushing her tongue between my lips, and she let her legs part some more, so that I was able to add another finger inside her cunt, and push them up into her vagina. I really didn't know what would happen next, but my own cunt was buzzing now, and I knew I wanted her badly. Then Dolly broke the kiss, pulling away from me, then standing up.

"Right then Susan. I've never been with a woman before, but I guess you're kind of a stepmother, which explains why my pussy has been twitching since you arrived, and why I let you touch me the way you have been. Your husband took my virginity, and you said you'd come here to fuck me - so come on, be my first lesbian fuck."

She finished unbuttoning her blouse, then unfastened her bra, and let it drop to the floor. Her breasts were as wonderful as I imagined they would be: big and round, with large pale areolas, and long nipples, which grew longer and harder as I looked at them. I just couldn't resist bending forwards, and taking one in my mouth, as Dolly undid her skirt, and pushed it and her panties down.

I released her massive tit, the areola now sparkling with my saliva, and I pulled off my own dress, as Dolly stepped out of her panties. I couldn't believe how narrow her waist was now she was naked, and the round globes of her butt bulged out to balance her tits, though my eyes were drawn to the little landing strip of hair she had at the front of her shaved pussy. As I finished undressing myself, Dolly went over to my bag.

"What have you got in here, then," she said, opening it up. "Holy shit, can anyone really get this in them?" she asked, holding up the largest of the black dildos I'd brought.

"I'd love to see it up you, Dolly, and that was what I intended. I was upset at Charlie always wanting to fuck tight young cunts, so I'd intended to stretch you so much that he wouldn't want you anymore, but now I understand your reason, maybe that would be a bit too harsh - for now, at least."

"I bet you can get it up you, though, can't you? Charlie said his wife's cunt was as big as the Carlsbad Cavern..."

She didn't get any further, because I grabbed one of the smaller vibrators, pushed Dolly back on the couch, and I rammed it up her hole. Fuck, Charlie was right, she certainly was tight. As I knelt next to her, I pushed one of my tits into her mouth, and started working the rabbit in and out of her, making sure that the ears were massaging her clit. I could hear her groaning against my tit, and it must have been from pleasure, because I felt her hand push my legs apart, and slide up the inside of my thighs.

"Yeah, Dolly, play with my clit, and use your hand to explore just how tight and loose I can make my hole."

I got that thrill I always got when someone new touched my cunt, and started playing with my clit. I could hear the squelching as her fingers ran through the cum that had flooded out of me when I realised that I could just enjoy myself, and the anger left me. When her fingers pushed into my vagina, and started exploring the full extent of my womanhood, it was as if bolts of lightning were flashing right through me until they met their counterparts heading the other way, as she sucked and chewed in my tit.

I could tell she must have masturbated quite a lot, from the skilful way she used her fingers to stimulate my clit, and tease my hole. However, she hadn't had the experience I had, and the way the rabbit now slid in and out of her told me that she must be gushing out cum. I worked the rabbit faster in her cunt, pressing the ears hard to her clit as I forced it deep in her vagina, then let them just stroke it as I pulled it out. I could feel her starting to twitch under me, and as I'd intended, she came without me.

"FLUCLUUUCK" she yelled, releasing my tit from her mouth. "Oh, fucking holy shit!"

As Dolly recovered, I played gently with my clit, trying to just keep myself on the edge.

"God, Susan, I thought when Charlie got me to come it was as good as it could ever be, but that was even better."

I didn't really want to think about Charlie, and I no longer felt the compunction to use my big dildos on her, as I'd probably enjoyed her tight hole as much as my husband had. I wasn't finished with it though, as I wanted to bury my face between those luscious, round butt cheeks, and lick her asshole and her cunt, while she lost her cunnilingus virginity eating me.

"No one can get a woman to come better than another woman, darling, as you'll discover. But why don't we take the toys up to the bedroom, where we can be more comfortable. I want to eat out your cunt, Dolly, and have you eat mine.

Her bedroom was small, and as she lay on the bed with her legs spread wide open, I felt a thrill shoot through me as I realised that my husband must have looked at her beautiful shaved labia in the same place, just a few days earlier. Then he'd fucked her, and so would I.

First, though, I made her turn over and kneel up on the bed. I'd thought I'd ask her to pull her ass cheeks open, so I could see her cunt, and her even tighter asshole, but I decided it would be more fun to just open her by burying my face between them. Her skin was so smooth and sort, as my face touched against her butt, and the aromatic odour of her cum hit my nose, making my snatch tingle with excitement.

I put my hands around her hips, and forced my face further into her ass, pushing those gorgeous globes further apart, and adding a new layer of aroma from her asshole, just before my tongue made contact with it.

"Fuck, Susan, no one's ever licked my asshole before. It's disgusting, but I love it."

No more than I was loving the feel, taste and smell of her, that was for sure, and the intensity of the aroma jumped up a level as I pulled her cuntlips open with my fingers, intoxicating me with the full-on scent from her vagina.

I move my head down, searching for her clit with my tongue. When I found it, I ran it around her clit, licking her cum from the inside of her hood. God, she tasted so good, and I wanted more of it, so I let my tongue lap up the inside of her slit to her tight, but open hole, eating down as much of her cum as I could, and pushing my tongue up inside her.

"Shit, Susan, that feels so good, but I want to taste your cunt now. Please, let me try to use my mouth on you the way you are on me."

She only just got there before me, because my own cunt was yelling at my brain to move my body, and drop her on Dolly's face. I pulled back, and Dolly got on the bed, laying on her back with her legs wide again, but this time her cunt was glistening all over from my saliva mixed with her cum. The thought that my husband had been inside her, ripping away her virginity only days before, sent waves of lust washing over me. I wanted to taste her vagina again.

"Have a good look up my cunt, Dolly. Charlie's been up both of us, but just imagine how many other cocks have fucked me, how much come has filled me, and how many fingers and mouths of men and women have explored my holes."

"God, Susan, you look beautiful," she gasped, as I'd swung my leg over her head, and she'd pulled open the folds of my labia. "You're so wet, there's threads of cum across your hole where I've pulled it open - or did someone fuck you before you came out?"

No, it's all me, Dolly. Use your tongue, suck it all down, then pull my hole wide and stick your tongue right inside my vagina."

Dolly's massive tits were pushing against my belly, as she did what I'd said, and started sucking my cunt like an expert, rather than someone doing it for the first time. However, the thought that it was her first time just added to the fabulous sensations she was sending pulsing through me, as I licked backwards and forwards along her slimy slit, running my tongue around her clit at the front, then pushing it into her hole at the other.

My arms were under her bent legs, and with my hands I was stroking the silky-smooth globes of her butt, from time-to-time letting my fingers push between them, and tease her tight anal ring drawing circles around it. I forgot that she was my husband's hidden daughter, and just surrendered to the enjoyment of having another woman's cunt in my mouth, and mine in hers.

I didn't even bother to try to pace myself, but just worked my tongue in her vulva to maximise her pleasure, following the rapid way she was getting me aroused. I felt my climax come rushing towards me, and I pushed a finger into Dolly's tight asshole. I felt her jerk with surprise, but I was unable to control myself as I felt the inside of her anus, sure that I was the first person, including my husband, her father to penetrate her most private hole.

As I'd hoped, though, her surprise also turned to pleasure, as she enjoyed her ass being violated. We both kept licking and sucking, stretching our climaxes until our cunts started aching so much that we had to stop, and let each other calm down. I got off Dolly, and went to lay next to her on the bed. We looked at each other and smiled, as we saw each of our faces coated with the other's cum.

"That was so great, Susan, though I was so embarrassed when you fingered my asshole. No one has ever done that."

"I enjoyed it too, Dolly. Your loved being fucked by your father, so just imagine how much you'd enjoy fucking your mother. And now you know about my family's history, you can let your nature take over, can't you?"

"Mom's due to visit next week. It's her 40th birthday - and now I'm going to give her me as her present! But ... I didn't tell you everything, Susan. If it turned out that Charlie really was my father, I was going to try to humiliate him in the Company and with all your friends and family. I filmed him fucking me with a hidden camera, and I was going to post it everywhere.

"Still ... I enjoyed him so much that I don't really want to hurt him like that ... but yet, I think he deserves some sort of punishment for not getting back in touch with Mom ..."

"And the cheating bastard needs punishing for betraying me when I was still totally faithful to him, and when our kids were so young. I can't ruin you the way I'd intended, either, but I can't see how I can get back at him without hurting you."

"Well, while Mom's here, I want to tell him I'm his daughter, and see what he has to say to Mom when he finds out ..."

"That gives me an idea, Dolly. Let's get each other off again, and then we'll work on the plan."

It was almost a week later when I drove to the airport to pick up Maryellen, Dolly's mother. I watched the plane dock with the jetway, then stood waiting for her to come into the terminal. I'd have recognised her anywhere, the spitting image of Dolly Parton as I remembered her when I was young, but of course she didn't know who I was, so I was holding up a sign that read 'Dolly's Mom'.

She looked surprised when she saw me, having expected Dolly, but she walked towards me, questions written all over her face.

"Hi, Maryellen. Welcome," I said, surprising her even more by pulling her towards me and kissing her on the mouth.

"Okay, but who the hell are you?" she asked, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

Her face dropped as I answered her question. "I'm Susan, Charlie's wife. No, it's alright, Dolly's told me all about it. But while I drive you to her apartment, I've got an even more surprising story to tell you. It wasn't just a gorgeous daughter Charlie gave you, but another legacy from my family."

I was relieved that Maryellen was strapped in, because at least a couple of times she looked as if she'd have launched herself a me, otherwise.

"You're fucking joking, aren't you? I've never heard of an incest trait that can be passed on, and surely it's just science fiction, isn't it?"

"You felt it, though, didn't you when I kissed you? Yes, I thought so."

"Shit, Susan, you're right. And I suppose you'll tell me it's why I've never got over Charlie. He took my virginity, and I've never had another man or woman - I've just never found anyone I wanted until recently, just my plastic lovers."

I knew what the 'until recently' meant: her daughter, for sure. But given Dolly's plan, I just held my tongue, and we drove the rest of the way in silence. I'd given Dolly permission to track my phone, so I knew she'd be ready for us. I parked the car, and helped the still puzzled and angry-looking Maryellen to find Dolly's apartment, and then I knocked on the door, using a special knock to tell her that everything was clear.

"Hi, Mom, Happy Birthday! I thought you'd like your present a couple of days early," Dolly said, as she threw the door open, and stood naked in front of her mother.

"Uh... what present? And why the hell are you naked ..." Maryellen said.

I wheeled her case inside ... the door, and pushed her into Dolly's arms.

"Just get on and fuck her, Maryellen. You know you want to, and it's your destiny."

I pulled the door closed, and left them to get on with it. Believe me, it was hard: I'd loved to have watched, and even more to join in with two generations of Dolly fucking. But I'd promised, and I knew I was going to get my chance later in Dolly's and my plan.

It was two days later that I went back to visit Dolly and her mother.

Maryellen opened the door, and snorted when she saw me. "I suppose you think I should apologise to you for letting your husband fuck me and get me pregnant, but the more I've thought about what you told me, the more I think you should apologise to me, because it's down to you that I got infected with your incest trait."

"But if you hadn't fucked my husband, you wouldn't have got it would you?" I said, pushing past her. "Anyway, are you going to tell me you didn't enjoy fucking your daughter? I know I did."

"She's got you there, Mom, hasn't she?" Dolly added, laughing, having joined us.

"And I'm sure Dolly told you how much she enjoyed fucking her father's wife, didn't she?" I asked, going over to give Dolly a hug, and a long, intense kiss. "Are you really going to tell me that you aren't feeling the trait working on you now, making you wonder what it would be like to suck my breasts and finger my cunt, and just what my cum tastes like compared to your daughter? Because that's what I'm feeling myself - but about you."

"Come on, Mom, don't be such a bitch. It was Charlie's fault that we're now part of her family. Susan's here so we can decide how to get back at him, but if it hadn't been for her explaining the genetics, I'd never have let you fuck me."

"Well ... that's part of it, but I thought we could have a bit of fun first," I said, walking over to Dolly, and unbuttoning her blouse.

"You know, Susan, I enjoyed eating out Mom, but maybe you were better, and I loved you fingering my asshole. Let's go to the bedroom, so I can do a comparison," she said, holding my hand and leading me with her.

As we went through the bedroom door, I turned and poked my tongue out at Maryellen.

"It'll only be a minute before this is up your daughter's cunt," I jeered with a smile on my face.

As soon as we were in the room, we both undressed as fast as we could. Dolly was even more gorgeous than I remembered. Even when she was laid on her back, her tits still pointed up, and with her legs wide open, her labia looked bigger than I remembered. I leapt on the bed, flung my leg over her face, and pushed my head down between her legs, opening my mouth, and savouring the beautiful taste of her cum.

Shit, I'd barely got the first taste, and started to push my tongue deep into her vulva, when I felt my hair being grabbed, and my head jerked back. It was Maryellen, of course.

"She's my daughter, and her cunt's mine, bitch," she said, pushing me away.

Fortunately, Dolly showed no signs of wanting to put her mouth anywhere than over my pussy, so I wriggled around on the bed, moving my head, but leaving my hole with her tongue inside. I grabbed Maryellen's legs, turning her on to her side, then pulling them open so I could see her twat. I thought I could see a family resemblance, but her lips were larger, darker and more wrinkled, and the scent coming off them reminded me of Dolly's own delightful taste, but seemed to have greater depth and complexity.

Dolly seemed to work out what I was doing, and to my surprise, Maryellen didn't put up a struggle, as we all ended up laying on our sides. I let go of Maryellen's lower leg, and reached out my fingers, shuddering with excitement as I touched her labia, ran my fingers over the rough surface, then pushed inside. Her slit felt wet and warm, and I slid two fingers backwards, finding the opening of her vagina, and ramming them up her.

Dolly's tongue was by now sending me wild. She'd said I was the first woman whose cunt she'd eaten, and though she had no trouble getting me off that first time, she'd obviously benefitted from two days with her mother. I wondered if Maryellen had coached her, or she'd just picked it up as she went along.

Fuck, now she was an expert, and I had to assume that Maryellen's technique was equally good, so I needed to get a move on if I wasn't to look the amateur. I pulled my fingers out of Maryellen's hole with a wonderful slurping noise, and used them to open her ears, and my tongue sought out her salty, spicy, slimy clit.

As I started to circle it with my tongue, I pushed my thumb into Maryellen's vagina, and my slippery two fingers into the tight ring of her anus. I felt her flinch, but then relax as my fingers pushed as far as I could get them into her asshole. Then I pinched her vaginal wall between my thumb and fingers.