Keeping a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's asshole still felt so tight around my shaft that even as it lost strength inside of him, my dick was held firmly upright in his body.

After a few minutes of panting in silence, the two of us pulled away a few inches to examine the other. I couldn't believe the person I was looking at. The girl in my lap looked disheveled, but still beautiful. Her skin was flushed with color and her hair now clung to her neck and her face. There were splotches in her eyeliner here and there. Her dick sagged against my skin, still drooling warmth onto my naval and my shirt. The sight of it sent a chill across my arms and bare legs.

Alex stared at me with an expression that I could only guess mirrored mine. A shimmer of disbelief and uncertainty flashed behind his eyes. The slightest movement of his hips caused a trickle of fluid to race down my shaft to my balls. The two of us felt it at the same time, for our breathing ceased simultaneously for a few seconds as though from shock.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't believe the situation I was in. Alex sat on my lap with my cock in his ass, with clammy skin and fake tits. My thoughts whirled, never able to settle into anything coherent. Amazement and regret and shame all tumbled about inside of me. I studied Alex's face, wondering if he felt the same things.

I wanted to say something, but I didn't have the words. My lips moved, but only gasps of breath continued to escape. Alex's eyes fell to my mouth. I could tell he didn't know what to say either. Shades of worry started to form over his face again, and I saw the real Alex there once more, the timid shy guy that I saw at work. For a moment, I expected Alex to flee, to climb from my lap right then and there.

Instead, he leaned down, tilted his head to the side, and kissed me.

I was so surprised by the move that all I could do for several seconds was accept Alex's lips against mine. Our bodies remained frozen in that pose for a while until Alex pulled his pursed lips back a mere inch. His eyes opened into mine. We shared the strangest moment of clarity with one another, our bodies still joined and our minds speaking without either of us saying a word. We both knew. We both understood. Alex pressed his lips to mine again, his eyes still open and gazing into mine.

My thoughts and worries scattered. I became intoxicated by the pure perversion of the situation. I no longer cared if Alex was the guy from work or the girl on the computer. The outside world faded yet again and I allowed myself to sink into pure arousal, ignited by the feeling of Alex's lips on mine.

Our mouths opened and our tongues joined. Our faces sank against one another greedily. Sanity shattered in my head as I gave into the advance and slid my tongue across Alex's. I clenched my ass, thrusting my hips up into him. My slimy dick crammed itself deeper into him yet again. Alex moaned into my mouth and opened his thighs again, sinking down onto me and accepting my newly strengthened cock.

I squeezed his ass cheek in my palm, and with my other hand, I reached up to grab the deeper roots of Alex's hair behind his skull. I tugged his head down to the side, my tongue hurtling deeper into his mouth. Alex moaned his approval again and slid closer in my lap. A nasty, wet warmth oozed near the base of my cock from the slick ring of Alex's ass.

Alex rolled his hips into me, and I rewarded him with another thrust, feeling my dick grow firmer and longer all over again.

****

I checked the time at the bottom of the computer screen. It was starting to get late in the day. Clicking through a few tabs, I checked to make sure that everything was ready to go. I could see the events all lined up in the editor, and I dragged a few tabs into the adjacent screens above me. Wires wove their way onto my desk behind my computer. I needed a more permanent setup for this. I couldn't stand cables and wires to be so strewn about.

I rose from my desk and glanced around the room, trying to conjure the mental checklist in my head. I'd been getting everything ready for hours now, and the chill in my chest hadn't left for a second. I thought of the whiskey in the kitchen, but dismissed the idea. I wanted my head clear for this. I looked over the couch against my wall, trying to think of anything I'd forgotten.

I heard a buzzing sound from behind me on the desk. I nearly dropped my phone when I checked the message that had popped on to the screen. I swiped open the screen to read the full message.

I'm here. Let me in.

I blew out a sigh and grinned. With a final look around my office, I made my way through the house to the front door. I paused when I reached the threshold, bracing myself for what waited on the other side.

I pulled the door open to find Alex on my stoop, squinting against the sunlight. His shaggy hair covered one part of his face. My eyes searched him over, but he was standing there in a black tee and a pair of jeans. I licked my lips, unsure of what to say. Fortunately, Alex wasn't so willing to hesitate.

"Well?" Alex said. "Let me in so I can get ready."

It was then that I noticed the backpack he wore. I nodded and stepped aside. Alex gave me a sly look but slid past me into the house. I shut the door to find him standing there in the living room with an expectant look. He bit at his bottom lip and waited. I eyed the backpack he wore, trying to break myself out of the stupor I'd found myself in.

"Uh, yeah," I said. "First door on the right is the bathroom."

Alex eyed me curiously, his gaze falling slightly. Something about his face looked... smooth. I didn't have long to study him before he swung his bag down one arm and turned away from me with a grin. I watched Alex disappear into the hall.

Inevitably, my eyes darted to the kitchen. I eyed the bottle on the counter, but sighed and headed back toward my office. I stepped inside, unsure of what to do with myself. The door to the bathroom behind me was shut, and I could make out faint sounds within. I tried to focus on the task at hand. I studied the room before me again, staring at the setup I'd worked on all morning.

Tripods stood several feet from the couch, their mechanical eyes aimed at the scene in front of them. Cool purple hues lit the walls, and plush cushions adorned the sofa, furry and thick. Cables ran across the floor toward my desk. I eyed the monitors on my wall, and fiddled with the cameras once more, ensuring they were capturing the best shot.

It felt like an hour that I darted through the room, repositioning things and clicking through settings on the screens above my desk. I kept glancing at the blackout curtains on the windows, trying to decide if they were letting light in. I tried my best to keep my mind busy. The moment was here and still I had to wait. My brain kept thrusting itself into a future that hadn't even taken place, and I shot glances back toward the hall so many times.

I was sitting at my computer fiddling with the editing software, unaware that anyone had even entered the room, even after the anticipation had already overwhelmed me. When I finally turned and saw him there, I froze and could do nothing but stare.

Alex stood just inside the doorway to my office, though he looked nothing like he had when he'd arrived at my house. I was staring at a woman, with long black pigtails that were draped low over her shoulders. A choker hugged her neck, adorned with a little gem in the very center. Huge fleshy breasts were cradled by the cups of the lacy camisole she wore, which split to reveal her navel in the front, and fanned out just above her hips. The panties she wore were mostly black like the rest of her lingerie, though the bulge in the front was housed in the softest pink silk. Lace straps topped the sheen of dark hose that were pulled high up her pale thighs.

I was finally able to tear my eyes away from her body long enough to meet eyes with Alex. Bold dark lips grinned at me knowingly, and her green eyes shone like emeralds from dark shadowed caves. Her face was perfect. I truly didn't even recognize Alex standing there, though I felt flesh growing in my pants. I wanted to say something, but my mind was blank. I kept looking her over, unable to fully take in the beauty before me.

Alex emanated raw sex appeal. The wide areolae were on display behind the sheen of the thin lace fabric in the cups on her camisole, which barely contained the ample flesh that begged to be free. If I looked hard enough I could see the thin seam of the breastplate high on her stomach, but it didn't matter. The lacy lingerie encapsulated every perfect curve in Alex's body so tantalizingly well that I could do nothing but stare at her with a slack jaw and an empty head.

"I clean up pretty well, huh?" Alex said, breaking the silence.

I blinked my eyes and smiled. Rubbing the back of my head, I felt the heat of embarrassment in my cheeks. I tried not to look at her. She was so fucking hot. I'd never been with a girl this hot. Alex fiddled with one of her pigtails, unintentionally striking quite a pose in my office. Her hip slid out to one side as she adjusted her weight. It wasn't until I heard the click of her feet on the hardwood floor that I realized she was wearing tall black heels, which displayed her black and pink colored toenails.

"Gav?" Alex said grinning. "You there?"

I blinked again and smiled.

"U-uh yeah, sorry," I said. "Um... everything is ready. I'm... not sure what you wanna start with?"

Alex let her eyes drift around the room, scrunching her dark lips and shrugging her shoulders. My gaze was drawn to her full, painted lips, eyeing the way the dark color contrasted her pale face. A hole opened deep inside of me, and I wanted to fill it with her. God... it was the tiniest little look. Alex stepped closer as she looked around, and I could feel the gravity of her presence.

"I dunno, man," she said. "You're the editor. Isn't this your job?"

I fought to pull my eyes up from her nipples, flattened behind the translucent fabric of the bra cups. But staring her in the face was even more entrancing.

Alex came to stand close to me. Wearing her heels, we stood nearly the same height. I was breathing every breath she took.

"Well," I said, turning from her to look at the setup, "I figured we could... start with pictures? I m-mean that's the obvious first choice. One of those cameras can get static shots... uh, I also can take closeups at different angles and stuff."

I was trying to keep my attention on the couch and the cameras behind me. When I turned back around, Alex was right there, staring right through me. The darkness around her eyes somehow faded right into her pale cheeks, and that haunting stare caused my dick to stretch to full length in my pants.

A single eyebrow twitched on Alex's face.

"Are you gonna... do this one with me?" Alex asked.

Her voice poured like thin oil from those dark lips.

I grinned back at her, biting hard on the side of my tongue.

"I'll... be right here," I said to her.

Before those lips could come any closer, I motioned behind me to the couch. Alex snickered, but made her way past me toward the scene in front of all the cameras. As she did, my eyes fell to watch the cheeks of her ass sway below the camisole, outlined by the panties that hid themselves deep within.

I channeled every bit of focus that I had. Alex took a seat on the couch, and hues of pink and purple fell over her pale skin. She glowed with eroticism and exuded femininity with her every graceful motion. Alex crossed her legs and slightly hunkered toward, her big breasts resting on a single arm and bulging forth behind their lacy prisons. With her free hand, Alex toyed with one of her pigtails while her eyes darted between the cameras.

Steeling my nerves, I put everything into motion. Alex sat quietly while I tapped a few keys on my keyboard and pushed a few buttons on the cameras. I then fetched the camera with the giant lens from my desk and approached the glowing scene.

I licked my lips and met eyes with Alex.

"Ready?" I asked her.

Alex smiled, and my insides started to melt. My dick throbbed against the zipper of my pants.

"Just get my good side," Alex told me.

I began snapping photos. It took Alex several moments to blend with her surroundings. Soon, she lost herself in the scene, her hands gliding down her skin and tinkering with her lingerie in slow motion. Fingertips tugged gently at the cups of her camisole. Her thighs rubbed one another as she adjusted on the sofa. Eyes sparkled like gems at me through the lens of my camera. Dark lips parted and breathed in the air, a tongue restlessly darting within.

I did my best to steady my hand, capturing the beauty on screen. Alex stared back at me through the camera, her gaze piercing the image and looking directly at me. With each passing moment, her exposure seemed to excite her. Fingers squeezed at her bulging breasts. Her heels slid on the floor when her thighs opened wide. My eyes were drawn down to the protrusion jabbing forth in her panties, flanked on either side by meaty thighs.

Time seemed to drift away. I must have taken hundreds of shots, staring through the screen and past the screen at the writhing beauty in my office. The entire time, she stared back with daring looks.

"Gav," she finally said.

I licked my lips.

"Yeah?"

Alex smiled, a single eye teasing a wink.

"We gonna' do this or not?" She asked.

I stared at her for several seconds, trying to fight the urge and continue my work. At last, I set the camera back on the desk and turned toward Alex. One of her hands was rubbing the length of the silky bulge in her panties. She eyed me intently.

I couldn't take it anymore. It was time to shoot video. I pulled my shirt over my head, stepping toward the scene. My cock all but fell through my zipper when I unfastened my pants. Alex's eyes widened excitedly when I stepped free of my clothes, my erect cock pointing its way toward her.

I distantly wondered how I would look on video.