Keeping It In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh doesn't our little baby look divine Dadda? You are a good, well behaved little baby aren't you? Your going to do everything that Momma and Dadda say aren't you poppet?"

My mouth was dry and I could hardly speak, finally answering her correctly, still with my eyes to the ground but noticing that Momma was laying against Steve, her hand rubbing him through his trousers.

"Dadda we need to show her the facts of life though. Lately she has become such an excitable little slut even though her little virgin cunt is hairless. I bet if you felt her she would be wet now just from the idea of showing of that whore body to us. Come forward for Dadda to touch you Baby." I dawdled in complying. A slap on my thighs made me jump and I moved forward quickly.

"Do as your Momma says, Baby. Open up for Dadda now." I felt his cool hand slid over my thigh and cup me before a couple of fingers slid up inside me. His fingers were bigger than Mommas, I whimpered slightly as I was stretched and caught on them. "God she is sopping. Are you sure you haven't had any dirty little boy cocks up here?"

"No. No Dadda. None."

"Do you secretly finger that little slit of yours Baby?"

"No Dadda. Momma doesn't let me do it on my own."

"We need to show her what Mommas and Daddies do before she starts being a slut for all the boys, don't you think Dadda?" Mommas voice sounded a little breathless.

"Yes. Yes I think that would be just right. Baby get down on the floor on your back." He took his hand away from me, sniffing his fingers.

I lay down as I thought of the commanding tone in Dadda's voice that I hadn't heard before. I knew my cunt would be visible now, opened after the fingers had been there. Momma threw me a cushion and I placed it under my head. From my position I watched as Momma and Dadda kissed and touched each other. I watched as their jeans were quickly discarded and they kissed again naked now. Dadda's cock was big. It was far bigger than I had imagined and it stood straight up against his stomach. His body was nice and muscular, his thighs and stomach tight. I wanted to look at his bottom but he didn't turn around.

Momma knelt down, her spread legs over my face. Her heat obvious by sight and smell. Her thighs cut out much of my vision, and then she bent over my body as though she was going to kiss my mound but all I felt was her breath. Suddenly I saw Dadda's body kneeling behind her. They were so close. His smell was different, manly, harsh. I watched as he took hold of his erect cock and bent it downwards. It must have hurt I thought. The shiny tip pushed up against Mommas lips, rubbing until her juices could be seen on his flesh. I watched entranced as it pushed into her inches from me, I could kiss it if I leant up only a little. I daren't. His hairy balls swung just above me and I saw the continuation of his cock below them.

They began to fuck. Mommas lips holding onto him as he pulled rhythmically from her leaving slippery coatings on his cock. Then as he pushed in the lips would be compressed and bulge around the girth of his hardness. Soon the liquids had become a white foam as his cock thrust and thrust with Momma thrusting eagerly back onto them, the pungent aroma of sex all pervading in my position of capture between Mommas legs. It was so near, flesh entering flesh, the sounds of flesh smacking against flesh, of liquids squelching, of deep moans from somewhere near. The sight, the smell. My body was so tense, I couldn't close my eyes or ears. I couldn't close my mind as Momma was shafted by Dadda.

I was suddenly aware of a jerking movement from Momma. I knew the signs. Her body froze a moment and then it jerked and fell against me. Her breasts rubbed over my stomach and her face grubbing over my mound. The pressure was too much, it brought me back to reality, brought the sensations building up in me to the fore. My mouth rose as I pushed up and back. The taste of Momma was in my mouth, the feel of flesh sliding into flesh against my mouth, the awareness of the cock at my lips jerking out of rhythm as it pushed up inside Momma. Then the sudden feeling of powerlessness as it filled my mouth. Thrusting down my throat. Gagging. Pulled out. In again. The taste of semen. The first touch of cock. A mouth at my own needy cunt. The world ceased to exist for a while. Only flesh.

After a while I was aware of Momma moving sleepily. Semen dribbled from her reddened folds. They both stood naked above as ripples still passed through me, fireworks exploding above my eyes and within me. I was led upstairs to the bedroom unknowingly and my useless nightie removed scratching my sensitive nipples as it was drawn over my head. I felt Momma take my arms and fasten me reassuringly to the bed, naked thrusting forward my sexuality. A pillow was pushed under me thrusting forward my throbbing cunt even more and the nightie pushed there too. In a daze I saw Momma kneel and take Dadda's cock in her mouth, sucking and enveloping the length. When she came back to me it was hard again, upright, red and angry looking. He knelt on the bed between my thighs, Momma lifted my legs so that they pressed against my tits and played with her fingers in my mouth. Looking down I could see the slippery hard flesh sticking up by my baby mound. Mommas fingers stole it and pressed it against my lips, rubbing its length over my clit. I cried out.

"There, there, Baby. You want that don't you? You want your Dadda's big fat cock up inside and fucking you, don't you Baby?"

"Oh. Oh yes, yes."

"We'll keep it in the family."

"Please, please...."

"Yes I know Baby. Ask him nicely and I'll give him to you. Come on Baby tell him what our little Baby slut wants."

"Please. Please. Dadda please fuck me. Fuck your Baby. Please fuck meeeee."

"That's a good little baby girl." I felt her other hand on my cunt, opening my lips, sliding deep. I felt a smoothness pushing against my inner lips. The alien flesh pushed and opened me. It fed itself further and further, my small tight vagina stretched and stretched as it took more of the wide intruder. I suddenly remembered to breathe. It felt so hot in me. My hips bucked in the confines of the movement allowed me, I pulled on my bindings around my wrists. It couldn't go further but it did, my mouth opening wide in a silent scream as my body was invaded, filled to its very capacity with someone else's hard flesh. Hard flesh in my softness, demanding of me. I was sure I was going to split, tear. I felt myself gushing with liquids within as I felt pressure on my clit and I cried out, half sobbing. It began to ease out leaving my body feeling empty.

"Please. Please."

It slid deep again and my back arched, I pressed against my violator.

"Fuck me Dadda. Fuck me."

He did. He fucked and fucked. His cock tearing up to my lungs inside me, pressing out the air from me. In and out. In and out. I was just a jerking mass of soft flesh under him. Momma's hands played over me. Dadda's cock possessed me. There was a constant whimpering in the air around me. Everything was blurred, everything took on a red glow. Hard cock pushing me further towards the abyss, nearer, nearer. He pushed deep and my body seemed to still, tottering before a tension took me and I couldn't move. The world still, silent, warm, glowing. Then it changed. I was out of control, my head thrashing wildly from side to side, the only part of me able to. Cock still ripping into me, a bayonet into my guts. Calming a little from the high, sweat in my eyes, saliva dribbling from my mouth as Momma kissed me. Again that tension gripping me, back arching in the quiet and then the noise of blood pounding, body wanting to flail yet unable to. Over and over. My cunt empty suddenly, looking up, seeing cock, seeing it pumping over my belly, my tits, my face. The heat of the liquids like acid on my flesh. My cunt seemed to be a wide open huge quarry. Not enough oxygen was getting through. I passed out.

Dadda had gone. Momma was rubbing something tenderly into my skin. Spunk. Dadda's spunk. Over my tits, into my mouth. She kissed my body, rubbed herself against my thigh.

"You liked that didn't you?" I was too exhausted to reply. "Yes you did my whore. I am going to have your mouth on me whilst Dadda fucks me again. I'm going to give you to Dadda again. To fuck, for me to watch, for him to stuff with his big hard cock my Baby."

She kissed me. Little kisses over my face. My arms still bound, my thighs wide. Her fingers found my huge, swollen, fleshy hole and sank in. Most of her hand it seemed. "Now Baby, you are all mine again. Just you and me. I wonder how many times you can cum for me little one? Would you like me beat those tits of yours and then those gross cunt lips as I grind myself over your pretty little face my Baby? Would you? Would you? Would you like me to tease that clit of yours until you scream? Yes. Yes. And tomorrow Momma and Dadda will buy some toys for you, nice little toys for Baby."

Pain and pleasure washing over me in wonderful rhythms. I was grunting, gasping and grunting. Unable to speak. Baby noises.

12