All Comments on 'Keeping the Secret'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I bet

you would even eat your soup after someone has spat in it, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
he would after they pissed in it, this story is wrong on so many levels, pure cuck trash

1*, wow meet the company whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I know of a similar event

a relationship went south and he committed suicide. fact

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my Gawd..

Another pervert author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How Romantic?

Another cum slurping cuckold husband. And this is supposed to be eroti?.Wife the village bike and hubby there for clean up Yuk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's OK, they're lawyers.

They fuck everybody, every time they can, and it doesn't mean anything. They will make the perfect couple, have a very long and bizarre life together, and between the STD's, divorces they cause in other's relationships, and their kids getting hooked on drugs and having children or abortions every year or so, they will be just like any other lawyers. Soulless empty corpses. No surprises or drama here. No talent either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What awful people these characters are.

You know a writer is supposed to create characters with whom the reader can empathize or identify, right? This story is like taking a dump on the page. Please try doing something better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
some of these

so called writers should be screened to keep this crap from ever getting on paper anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lOVE IT Gave it a 5 and enjoyed the story

And you pissed off dear annony who we all know has no love life and no sex and his wife is laughing at him. Oh sorry EX wife

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
and annony should be banned from writing!!

he is a total asshole who wants to get LW off of Lit and he hates women and can't stand them for having a great sex life since he has non!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bless it be, the whore bonnietaylor2 has spoken

bonnie "the slut with AIDS has spoken" taylor2 has commented yet age. Free that whore so that she might goeth back to hell as the common whore she is. Away with you slut, brothel awaits it's prize whores return.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 9 years ago
He actually married the slut after this?

What a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 1

to offset that worthless meaningless score by bonnie, the troll of LW

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
problematic

So she goes from lbj to fucking to conceal relationship rumours from the office gossip, what for, the gossip is just that and nothing more. Or how is the boss subordinate dating wise than the gossip being spread about what a wore Debbie is. And when they eventually date openly, Debbie is known as the office cum dump, not rocket science ... is it.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Ok, so this is to be a series if your library is any indication

Problem is this started so promising, but devolved into trash. The premise that the secret girlfriend might have to give some blowjobs to keep her true love secret, is blown away when one considers that they are seriously dating and contemplating marriage. What happens when they announce their engagement to the firm-he will be the laughing stock of the younger group.

If I thought that was bad, then the progression into increasingly cucky stuff like failure to call a halt to proceedings, setting limits,allowing her to fuck the young turks, misogynistic treatment of Lisa, and then slurping semen like it was a Coke on a 90 degree day in Georgia, just kinda killed all credibility that the tale was true.

These things lead me to rate it a 2, but the writing itself was pretty strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm really

sorry but I don't like stories with characters with an IQ lower than 80. But now I understand a lot of lawyers better. they have actually no clue about what they are talking.

But anyway I don't feel good or actually like shit usually when I fuck a brain damaged woman. so I don't think it's erotic . 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too far fetched and too silly to be remotely believable.....

....clearly they both lack either the intellect or moral turpitude to be in the settings you put them in. Overlaying raucous, debauched, orgy scenes, simply serves to make Debbie the slut and Joe the cuckold. I know they aren't married, but this "corner" they're in is ludicrous.

Three words for them both makes everything go away and secures their future together..... Just. Say. No.

The problem here, is that Debbie is a cockslut and Joe is a sick pervert.....they should be very happy together....but they will never have a marriage in any but the remotest definition of it.

He will never know if she's faithful to her vows (obviously she won't be) and he'll always have that sick feeling in his gut, knowing she's fucking everything that catches her fancy.

He'll have to compensate, of course...making Lisa his ass slave and fucking every new intern that attracts him.

Yup...sucky and All. fucked. Up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
May Be

The may be relationship. She is obviously a slut and doesn't have the common sense to know it. He is really slow in picking up whats with her. Time to dump the bitch move on and get her transferred out of his section. To many people know what she is,

how on earth could he marry her now.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
if everyone knows

it's not a secret

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinalmost 9 years ago
Good to bad

Started off pretty interesting but toward the end just became plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

No way lawyers can all be that dumb. I thought she was a virgin and he was finally gonna fuck her but than she was getting double teamed by his coworkers. If this is even slightly true than she is the biggest pig I ever heard of and he is the biggest moron . She doesn't want anyone to know that their dating but is willing to act slutty in front of the whole company than get totally fucked by two of them in front of another , that's smart. Who would want to marry a used up pig her reputation is worse than a hookers. She sucked so many dicks in law school that a lot of the attorneys around know she's a cum swallowing blow job queen

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I agree with @Patton_McGroin...

While she was a slut before him, the story was going good...Then all went down fast and ended even worst!!! 1st - The excuse of the secret is weak; 2nd - He knew she was a cheater!!! If she cheated with him, of coursesoon or later would cheat on him too; 3rd - with her background how could he say that "she seemed like an innocent sweet girl"? 4th - As to keep the secret they will never marry, it's all right she whores herself around the firm. And he can use her as his private whore too...1*

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Damn

Coaster you could have warned me. I thought that you were a decent person and always wrote of reasonable relationships. I have read all your stories and loved them but I do believe that I will ignore your work in the future.

This guy should get in his car go home and start trying to transfer to another firm because if they catch on that he was going to marry her that would be the end of his prestige..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung

thrown into loving wives. what else is new?

elling50elling50almost 9 years ago
Not a true story

If you start telling this is a true story if your wife has told you the truth, then you should not have witnessed and participated.

I also miss you telling more of what happened later. You got married. Did se continue having sex with others? Did it excite you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My name is Joe and I am a lawyer. This story is true or at least it is true if the stories my wife has told are true. I have no reason to doubt her on these matters. This story is about my wife, Debbie, during the time period leading up to our marriage.

Thanks for starting the story with that pile of bullshit, prevented me reading what others have said is a load of garbage,

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
The truth ? yeah right

The only truth if you can call it that is many girls in order to save theyr hymen give only blow or handjobs,some give up even theyr ass just to appear a virgin going into marriage

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
AND WHAT DONT ATTORNEYS KNOW

about keeping secrets and jobs. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Forget the self loathing cuck haters

Great story. You're my current favorite erotica writer

asdf1001asdf1001almost 9 years ago
Nearly perfect

Nice story! I love that your future wife cuckolded you before you even got married!

Like some of the comments, the story wasn't entirely believable, but what's that got to do with it? It's fantasy!

I love your slut fucking your colleagues, very sexy. But it leaves me wondering how it turns out later? At some point in the future you will have to go public with your relationship.

The only negative, and I nearly gave you four stars, is that you fucked Lisa. That wasn't necessary and I think it was distracting. I wish you would have left that part out.

Looking forward to more, thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star!

Skank assed whore + moronic boyfriend! Premise is childish and and 5 pages long, what took so long??? She was a whore since college only the lawyer boyfriend was the guy not getting fucked by her. She lied to that dimwit the entire time! What a clueless sap! Please try harder next time story sucked more than she did!!!

ret123ret123almost 9 years agoAuthor
Author's reaction to comments

I am surprised at the strong negative feelings generated by this story. I thought it was fun and funny. I certainly did not think I would be offending anyone, but I guess I was wrong about that. By the way, although this is a work of fiction, it is based on a true story. I added some sex and dialog, but the basic plot of the girlfriend flirting and having sex to hide the relationship actually happened. In real life, she just made out and gave blow jobs.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
E.F.E.

Erotic, funny and entertaining, that is why this site exists, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Stuff

You write great stories and hope you continue this one. Fuck the people who talk trash this is a big site and can find something else. The rest of us appreciate you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Surprised

I really liked it and hope for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. Nothing better than having a slut girl friend. Lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story

It's best story I ever read. We are waiting next chapter.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
DEEP THROAT REDUX

or how to be Very Very popular, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved this and your other work.

I do like the idea of some (other) anon posters spending 30 mins of their lives reading a story they hate because it involves cuckold themes. Why do they do this to themselves?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why would anyone marry this slut?

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
No

This is ridiculous. She is obviously a slut. Find someone who will be faithful because she won't be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Young intelligent people can be extremely dumb and lack common sense. I recall reading about a girl genius flunking out of college after one semester after becoming a drunk, drugged out slut of the varsity team.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Readers

For the benefit of all readers who might find this, I hope it died here. This is one terrible POS.

fascin8me1972fascin8me1972about 3 years ago
I wish I could give 0 stars

The first part was good, decent premise. Her actions on the trip destroyed all the joy I was taking in your writing. His lack of spine, and then her exceeding their agreement would have broken all trust in the relationship. And that would have been even more of a violation of trust for a lawyer. I had a GF violate my trust in a somewhat similar fashion, so this is supremely unfunny to me. It was instantly terminal for my relationship.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Does this writer think all men would be so into this bull that they would put up with this disrespect?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous