Keeping Them Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, baby. How much you got in there?"

"A lot apparently."

She got some tissues and tried to wipe it all up. Harry's cum was all over her upper chest, her neck, and her tits. It was so sexy looking. And Harry still had an erection. Rhonda started sucking him again but more in the way of cleaning him off than getting him off.

Then the moment came. She laid back and spread her legs for him. He looked at her pussy. Her pussy lips were so pink in comparison to her complexion. He entered her and thought that his pale dick looked funny going into her dark cunt.

Regardless of how it looked, it felt just amazing. He kissed Rhonda on the lips and he was just so happy to finally get some pussy. This was actually only his second time in his life to have sex.

"I'm ready to give you an answer."

Harry was distracted by how great her pussy felt. "Huh?"

"Yes." she said. "But you have to get me a ring, right away."

"Oh. Of course. I'm just so happy to be with you."

She wrapped her arms around his head and pressed his face to her tits as he fucked her. "I know, baby. I'm happy to be with you too."

She flipped over and he got behind her. This was too good to be true. Her ass made the perfect upside down heart shape. He could not believe he was getting a chance to have sex with her. She spread her legs so that the height would be right and she reached for his cock to put it in. This was too much for Harry. Just the sight of his cock going into her pussy with that perfect ass. He pulled out and started cumming. He shot cum on her ass, on her asshole, and even on the outside of her pussy.

"You are just too amazing for me."

Harry rested as Rhonda took a shower. When she got out she forced him to get up, sit next to her on the sofa in the living room, both of them naked and they continued their game.

"K. O." the tv said.

"That was a totally unfair move." Rhonda said.

"The game lets you do it." Harry countered.

"Two out of three."

They went at it another round and again it was the same outcome.

Rhonda was annoyed. "Let's see you beat me like this." She got hold of his cock and she sat on him. She bounced up and down on his dick while her character beat the shit out of his in the game.

"That's not fair." he said.

"You want me to stop?"

"Hell no but that doesn't count."

Again the controllers met their fate on the floor and the young couple went horizontal. Rhonda had one ankle over the back of the sofa while Harry fucked her. It didn't take long. She was building up to her next orgasm and knowing that sent Harry at full speed towards his. He kissed her on the back of her shoulder as she climaxed and then he took a chance that she would be ok with it and let his cum loose in her pussy.

It turned out she was ok with it. They fell asleep right there in each other's arms.

...

On Monday I saw Harry as he was coming to work.

"How'd it go with Rhonda?"

"I should punch you." he said.

"Why?"

"Why would you tell her I was a racist?"

"Oh. Um. I had a reason for that. It doesn't matter now. I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me. You're going to have to explain it to her."

"I take it you convinced her you weren't a racist."

"I hope so."

"Ok, so, how'd it go?"

"We're getting married."

"What? For real?"

"Yeah. Why is that so surprising?"

"I just thought maybe she was ..."

"Was what?"

"Too much woman for you."

"Well, I got her a ring. I proposed and she said yes. Now, we're getting married."

"No shit. Well, ... that's great. Are you going to have a bachelor party?"

"Cheat on my future wife? I don't think so. I know I got a good deal here and I am not going to mess it up.'

"Well, I'm happy I could bring you two together."

"Good. But yeah, just a warning, Rhonda's probably going to punch your lights out the next time she sees you so you'd best run."

"She's that pissed?"

"You don't know the half of it. But after she's done handing you your ass I'm going to need a best man so try to keep her from hitting you in the face if you don't mind."

12