All Comments on 'Keith & Laura Ch. 01'

by pourty

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well written

This was a very well written story. Plot was developed well and points were clear anddrawn out as to not lose point on interest. Very freakin HOT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes! Yes! Yes!

A really , really good story without any exaggeration . It's rare to find someone who can write a "hot" story without getting carried away with themselves . Please do continue if there is more to tell .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

I love the build up to it, I love the tension created, I love the descriptive style of writing.

My only complaint(and it isn't even a complaint really because it was still very enjoyable) would be that the actual love scene was rushed and not as descriptive as the rest of the story.

Can't wait for Episode 2

"The Morning After Hangover" LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely

Lovely Story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great, wish she was my stepsister

Great story and arousing. Can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Per the Football Prophets "Why are we Waiting".

Good Story, well written, with the correct amount of hesitation. I will also wait patiently for the following episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done

I can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why

i have read all of your stories and want to know why you never finish any of them you didn't finish this or college days if aren't going to finish then don't start

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Nice Start

Are you going to ever finish the tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good work . . . .

Many complain about your not finishing a tale. Yet, a well written can be emotionally exhausting. You did resume "College Days", and I am confident you will return here, as well.

Looking forward to more in the future!

pourtypourtyover 13 years agoAuthor
Didn't realize this one was actually popular...

I guess if enough people want it, I will get back to this one. The College Days story seems to get more attention, so that's the one I work on when I get time and inspiration. I may return to this one at some point, but I think I have several more chapters of College Days to go first...

presserpresserabout 13 years ago
A Great Introductory Chapter

Don't stop! You have set the stage for a story of a wonderful growing relationship. Even Laura's English accent was intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
don't lie

don't lie to the readers you never finished this story and took your damn time on college days because your just a lazy person and don't care about the stories or the readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it, But!

Loved the story! But I read most of Literotica's story's on my mobile, and you had some really long paragraphs, which made it clumsy to read.

In the future, please shorten them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dammit man!

Finish college days finally, for gods sake, and write the next chapter to this bloody story! Even if it's the last chapter, conclude the tale for goodness sakes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Someone else said it above

Your weakness seems to be with describing the actual sex scenes when you eventually get around to it. You seem to spend very little time and effort on the physical intercourse after a well thought out build up between the lovers. Don't rush it. Relish it.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 11 years ago
.

PLEASE, finish this! Please????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great - Bloody Great

PLEASE write a "follow up" or sequel, as it lends itself beautifully - as does your writing! Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
still no follow up i see

still a waste of time since you have FAILED to continue this story.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Now What?

Just reread this, and see I gave it 4* before - probably because it wasn't "finished". Keith and Laura know what they really want, but are maybe a rather fearful of where it can lead. Even though it has been awhile, pourty, I would like to know, too, and hope you might finish the tale. I'd like to know your view of things, and see if mine are similar.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Please finish this

Just have to hate unfinished stories. this was getting really hot and sexy and then nothing???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow, nine years and no second chapter, lol. I really hate when authors don't write the whole damned story before they start uploading! The site is littered with half done work. It should be a requirement to have it finished before posting, though it could never be enforced:/. Oh well. The story was pretty good, though the guy is a little too anal about the whole 'hands off' thing considering they aren't actually related, not living with mommy and daddy, and good enough friends that things would be ok if both didn't feel the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous