Keith & Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat quietly for a while, me rubbing her feet, her staring into my eyes. Laura slurped down the last of her drink, set it down on the side of the tub, all the while looking me straight in the eyes. "Do you ever have fantasies?"

"Sure," I said, "I'd like to win the lottery some day, buy some island off the pacific coast and live in the lap of luxury."

"No, not that," she said, "I'm talking about a different kind of fantasy." She looked deeply into my eyes as I rubbed my fingers between her toes and pressed my thumbs into the palm of her foot.

"You mean sex?" I asked, a little embarrassed to be talking so directly.

"Yeah." She replied, smiling, "sex."

I continued rubbing her feet, though I was now feeling very cautious about it. Nervously, "Well, sure, doesn't everyone?" Laura smiled at me, still looking right through me.


"Are you o.k., Keith?" she looked down a bit, "You seem to have lost your concentration down there." For a fleeting moment I flushed red, thinking she was talking about the erection which I had just noticed growing in my shorts. Then I realized she had been talking about her feet. She picked up on my confusion before I could reply, though, completing my embarrassment.

"Keith, I meant my feet!" She giggled loudly and wiggled her toes at me. I just clammed up for a moment, not knowing how to respond.

"So," she said, "back to my question, and don't stop rubbing, my calf is particularly sore, do you ever have fantasies, or, more specifically, tell me what your favorite fantasy is!" Laura was smiling now and seemed to be getting more energetic, I could tell she was having fun with this.

"So what," I asked, "you just want me to tell you what turns me on?"

"Well, yes, and... You know what I mean, when you lay down alone at night and you're feeling... well, horny, what do you think about while you're... doing it?"

"I don't think I can tell you that!" I laughed.

"Sure you can, how about this, I'll help you out: Do you think about women or men?" She knew the answer to this, but was finding the question immensely funny.

"Well let me just think about that for a minute," I joked, "Women, of course."

"O.k., now we're getting somewhere. Do you think about any specific women, or just women in general? Are they women you know, or somebody famous, or just some fantasy woman?"

"Yes!" I laughed back at her, "All of the above. Now it's your turn," I said, turning the tables, "do you think about women or men?" I thought this was an obvious question, and since I'd known Laura for over 10 years, I was surprised to find out the answer was not what I expected.

"Both." She replied with a grin. "Mostly I fantasize about men, but there's usually another woman involved, and once or twice I've even fantasized just about women. Surprised?"

"Yes." I said, my eyes wide, "so, which men and women do you fantasize about?"

Laura looked at me with her crooked smile again, it was so comical I had to laugh at her. "I'll tell you," she said, "but you have to promise to keep it a secret. In fact, you have to agree to keep this whole conversation a secret, this is just between me and you." Laura suddenly got serious, "do you agree?"

"Considering the information you're asking me for, of course I agree, I don't want you advertising my fantasies either!" I said, instantly curious as to what her answer was going to be.

"O.k." she paused for a moment, then, "give me your drink, I need some more!"

"I think you've had enough, babe! C'mon, it's just you and me, you don't have to worry, just tell me!"

"Well, once in a while I think about famous men like Mel Gibson or Keanu Reeves. And usually when there's a woman in my fantasies, it's someone close to me, like Charis or Karen." Laura had become much more quiet and serious now, almost shy. I was getting really aroused listening to her talk in her canny English accent, watching her full moist lips while she talked. And her gaze kept my rapt attention.

"So you said that you think of famous men once in a while, who do you think about normally?" I asked. I switched and began to massage her other foot now, running my thumbs deep into the fleshy middle, sparking groans of pleasure from deep in Laura's throat.

"First you," She said, turning the table on me again, "tell me about the women in your fantasies, who are they?"

"Well, actually there's only a couple. Sometimes it will be someone famous like Jeri Ryan or Alyssa Milano. Sometimes it's about women who are closer to me." I was silent for a moment, not wanting to go any further, not sure how she would respond to what I really thought.

"Who is it?" I could see that Laura was really interested now, she wanted to know who my fantasy women were.

"O.k.," I said, finally deciding to give up just a little information, "actually it's the same list you have, mostly: Charis, Karen, sometimes Linda or Amy." I neglected to mention Laura's name, I didn't want to give away the farm just yet.

"So what do they do in your fantasies?" Laura asked mischievously, "tell me all the details!"

"Not so fast!" I said, "this was all your idea, I think you need to tell me about yours first! And you didn't tell me who the other guys were, either, you just gave me a few celebrity names. C'mon, give it up!"

Laura's pretty eyes stared right into mine, "Well, there's really only one guy who's not a celebrity that I dream about," the words came slowly from her lips, cautiously, "but I don't think I should tell you who it is, 'cause it's someone you know."

"Hey, no fair!" I laughed, "I told you four names of girls I fantasize about, and you know all of them, especially the first two are your best friends! I think you're beholden to tell me!"

"Well, I'll tell you what the fantasy is, and you can guess about who the guy is if you want, but I don't know if I'm going to tell you or not." Laura got a sultry look on her face, "It usually starts with me, the guy in question, and Charis. Charis and I will be in a large shower, washing each other, giggling and playing together, and then he'll walk in. He's naked and he's been watching us, so his... well you know, his penis, is really hard. He's got lot's of nicely toned muscles and tan skin. He and Charis begin to kiss me and touch me all over, rubbing their hands and tongues over my body, especially rubbing my... you know, my private place. Usually this lasts for a while and I've been touching myself quite a bit. When I'm ready to have an orgasm, I imagine him lying down while I straddle him and take him inside me, while Charis continues to kiss me and him and rub my breasts." I could see Laura was getting horny just talking about this, her face was becoming flushed and she had changed her sitting position more than a few times while she talked.

"I usually have an orgasm by then." Laura finished, a little red in the face, definitely feeling aroused. I had grown a sturdy mast in my shorts while I listened to her talk and rubbed her calves. "You know, I've never felt a penis before, but I always try to imagine what it would feel like in my hand and in my body, I guess I won't really know until I try it."

Laura looked down a little. I was just sitting there quietly, my cock sticking up in my shorts like a flag pole. Laura practically burst out laughing, "Wow, I guess you must be happy to see me, huh?"

I must have blushed a thousand shades of red. "Well, gee, you've been sitting here for the last few minutes telling me your sexual fantasies, why do you think phone sex is such big business!"

"Hmm..." She said, then got a vicious grin on her face, "so do you want me to talk dirty to you?" Now her face got serious and she put a hand between her legs, rubbing her crotch through the bikini, "Oh! Keith, mmmm... Oh! Baby! Give me more... mmmm...!"

I just laughed and listened. It was actually pretty arousing to watch and listen to, so I didn't mind in the least. The tent in my shorts wasn't shrinking at all.

Laura stopped her little show and laughed, then put her feet back down into the tub and came over to sit next to me again. "I have an idea," she said, "it's a little naughty, but I figure, hey, I've had a few, you've had a few, anything that happens we can just chalk up to being drunk, right?"

"I think I need a few more drinks before I can claim drunkenness!" I said, picking up the bottle of rum on the table next to the hot tub and pouring some into my glass, "want some?" I asked, I was already slurring my speech just a little, and I noticed that Laura was doing the same. Maybe we could just chalk it up to being drunk.

"Sure." Laura said, lifting her empty glass so I could pour some in. While I filled her glass, she continued, "So you see, I'm smaller than you, and I actually can claim drunkenness even without this." As I finished pouring the glass, Laura put it to her lips and tilted her head back, swallowing about 2 shots worth at once. "And I figure, hey, I've never touched a penis before, and, hey, here's one right in front of me, hard as a rock!"

I started laughing again, "I think I'd better drink this!" I gulped down my glass as well, then poured another for each of us, which I intended to sip slowly this time around.

Laura was practically rolling with laughter, "So what do you say, Keith? Can I have a look-see under those shorts and check things out?"

I laughed some more, but evidently had had enough alcohol to begin thinking this was a rational idea. "O.k.," I said, "but you have to give as much as you get. If my clothes come off, so do yours, and if you touch me, I get to touch you!"

Laura looked me straight in the eye, then slurred at me with a smile, "O.k., but you first."

"I don't think so," I laughed at her, "this was all your idea, so you have to go first!"

"Oh what the hell!" She said. Laura leaned forward and untied her bikini top, then tossed it to the other side of the hot tub. "Now," Laura said as she wiggled out of her bottoms, her breasts swaying nicely just below the water line, "you have to promise me that this little experience stays between you and me, no bragging!"

"Scouts honor!" I exclaimed, drinking in her luscious breasts with my eyes, together with the dark mound between her legs.

"Now you," she said, "drop 'em!"

I quickly pulled my shorts down my legs and tossed them aside, revealing my fairly normal size, but very erect penis. "Mmm..." she mumbled, "looks like you've been enjoying yourself so far tonight." Laura reached her left hand over and cautiously stroked a finger down the side of my erect penis. She looked like a little girl stealing candy at the corner store. As her finger reached the base of my cock, she added her thumb on the under side and applied a small amount of pressure as she stroked upwards.

"I never expected it would be so soft," she said as she now gripped me with her whole hand, gently stroking up and down the shaft, "it's like baby skin."

After another moment of stroking, she released her grip and reached lower, fondling my balls softly. I could barely think, much less speak while she was doing this. Now it was not just my drunken state, but my lust taking over as well, and I wanted more. I reached up to Laura's face and touched her cheek, the hot water from the tub steaming on my hands against her face, chilled from the night air. She looked up at me with a knowing smile, she could tell the effect she was having on me.

I leaned in to her with my head and placed a tentative, gentle kiss on her closed lips. Sparks were flying inside of me, partly from the erotic sensation of her hand stroking me, partly from the booze, and partly from the taboo of doing this forbidden thing with someone I felt was a sister to me. Laura turned her head toward me and gave me a kiss in kind, slightly parting her moist lips, contrasting the heat from inside her mouth with the cool outer skin of her lips. We kissed once more, cautiously allowing our tongues to meet, slowly opening and closing our lips, until, at last, we came together and kissed deeply, passionately.

I reached down to her breast and gently squeezed the firm flesh in my hand, feeling the nipple with my fingers and massaging her smooth skin. Laura continued caressing my erect flesh, bringing me closer to the point of orgasm with each gentle stroke. My fingers traced lower to her flat stomach, past her navel, lightly combing the dark hair between her legs before gently massaging my fingers over her clitoris, and, ultimately, reaching a solitary finger into the warm, slippery flesh between the vertical lips. Laura moaned into my mouth as we kissed and she held me tighter. I began to slowly move my finger in and out of her in rhythm with the strokes of her own hand on me. After a few moments of this, she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, smiling.

"O.k., I think this is getting a little out of hand," she laughed.

"Oh I think we have everything well in hand," I joked, "but I agree, things are going to get raw if we don't stop soon."

"Why don't we dry off and go inside." And with that, we both got out of the tub and grabbed our towels, heading into the bedroom. Neither of us spoke on the way there, it was as if speaking about what might happen next might make us lose our nerve, or make the situation start to feel awkward. We walked into the bedroom and I closed the door behind us. Laura turned around to face me, standing in front of the bed and dropped her towel.

"Come here."

I dropped my towel and well and we fell into each others arms, kissing passionately while our naked bodies pressed wetly together. We fell back onto the bed laughing and holding each other, laying side by side, caressing each other's bodies. I ran my hand down her shoulder, across her side and over her hip, then over the small of her back and down to gently squeeze the closest cheek on her behind.

"So, were do we go from here," I asked, "I know you don't want to go all the way, and I don't want to take anymore advantage of this than you are going to feel mildly comfortable with in the morning, but I'm also about to explode!"

Laura snaked her hand down between our bodies and grasped my erection in her hand once more, feeling the tip with her thumb, moistened with a drop of semen.

"Me too." She smiled, "got any lotion?"

I pulled out the drawer beside the bed and grabbed a bottle of massage oil. "This will do." I said sheepishly.

"I knew you'd be prepared for anything!" Laura took the bottle of oil from me and poured some onto one hand, then warmed it up in her palms before sitting next to me and massaging the oil onto my raging hard-on. She seemed to really enjoy herself, stroking up and down, massaging my balls, a smile on her face the entire time. It took a few minutes more, but I finally came, squirting semen onto her chest and stomach. Laura jumped, surprised, but didn't lose her grip until I was finished. I grabbed a towel and wiped myself off, Laura did the same.

"Well that certainly is a messy proposition!" She exclaimed.

I sat up and kissed her mouth without speaking, then pulled her back with me against the headboard, positioning her between my legs, both facing the same direction. I began to kiss her neck and shoulders as my hands worked over her chest and legs, finally reaching between them to grasp her swollen flesh. Laura laid her head back on my shoulder and I began to explore the folds of skin and hair between her thighs, alternating between light and firm touch, finally letting a cautious finger slip inside her. Her moans became increasingly urgent as I started to pump my finger in and out while massaging her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples with my other hand. After a few minutes, she began to rock her hips back and forth, I started pumping my fingers more firmly in time with her rhythm until she let out a loud moan and grabbed my hand, pushing me as far as she could in the slippery hot flesh.

We sat there in each others arms for a while, kissing and holding one another. I felt closer to Laura than I ever had, and nervous too. Nervous that this would change our relationship forever and that we might never go back to being the good friends we once were. I had no idea how we would react to this the next day, but for now, we just held each other in a loving embrace, finally falling asleep curled up together on the bed.

12