All Comments on 'Kelly and Brooke Ch. 04'

by Let_it_Be_

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Check your spelling and grammar.

Great story, besides a few grammatical errors here and there. If you need to, get an editor. It helps having a second set of eyes looking over your work. Keep up the good work! I love how the romance is building between Kelly and Brooke.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmm

...........just WOW !!........Good ending,Thanks.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSenioralmost 13 years ago
Exceptional Story

You have a wonderful way of expressing emotion in your writing. You are able to take the reader on the highs and lows right along with the characters. I loved this story and really hope you continue writing. You have quite a talent.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 13 years ago
Sorry ...

My girlfriend broke up with me over the phone in virtually the exact same way that Brooke broke up with Scott. Although there were some differences -- I had openly hoped to keep the relationship long distance and didn't break up with her before the fatal phone call -- she, like Brooke, fell in love with the first person she was attracted to (in this case an ex-boyfriend) and I was out of her life forever. I seriously considered committing suicide after the breakup and have never recovered. I 1-bombed this story for this reason and no other. I wanted to apologize and hope I enjoy your other work.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 13 years ago
Follow-up

In writing me beforehand to warn me of the breakup, my girlfriend said: "I don't want to loose you," misspelling it the same way you did. That hurt extra badly. I could and perhaps should have submitted this comment anonymously but I didn't want to act like a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really love this series, I can't get enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

LOVED IT!

fun101fun101over 12 years ago
Brilliant Series!

I fully agree with @WistfulSenior's comments (5/22/11). You've created two very sweet, sexy, beautiful characters. Please give us more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just awesome

5 stars for this whole series! I'm in love with your characters. Too bad they are taken. :) ~ L

SouthernSweetheart1217SouthernSweetheart1217over 12 years ago
love it!

I am in love with this story an the characters please continue I must know what happens next!

KathyFKathyFover 12 years ago
Outstanding Reading

O M G, This Is A One of The Best Series Of Stories.

If It's Not too Late (7 - Months After Chpt 4) I'd like

To Vote For A Chapter 5 & 6 To Update On Kelly &

Brooke Please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
...

That has to be the best story I have ever read it basically has everything, it was like i.was there feeling there feelings!! You have to make more like it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Wow!! This was one of the best stories ever. I hated to see it end. It was perfectly written. I hope to see more chapters in the future about Brook and Kelly's continuing relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

one of best ive ever read !! another one getting married,having a chilkd would also be nice!95d9

iloveladiesiloveladiesover 10 years ago

can you make another chapter of this.It was just so good,very realistic and very addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!

This is by far the best story i have read in a long time!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
will there be more?

will there? fun story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This...

I loved this. You should keep writing. Chapter 5!!!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Loved it!

What a great story! it had me all hot and bothered, and then it brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous