All Comments on 'Kelly & Cassandra Ch. 01'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool to see you branching out. This is off to an awesome start.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

It is so good to see you back and starting another series! This was so much fun (although Willis Tower was really bustling last time I was there)! Thanks for the work that went into this, looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

The Alexandra - Kira series is so beautifully rich. So how could one not smile when this piece appears. Recall from a latter chapter in the A-K series Alex’s conversation with Cassandra about Kelly’s crush on her: “Use those wisely," she said, whispering. "She's too nervous to use them herself." Do not know what you plan for the new lovers but if the pitch perfect dialogue and the sex is any indication … . The latter halting enough to be convincing yet sensually intense. And the scene at the top of the Sears Tower: the first kiss, so romantic coupled with Cassandra’s fear of heights. OMG — I fear heights and I tightened up with your words/phrasing; so well done. Not sure I want to reread that part. Obviously like your style, characters and storylines around them. Looking forward.

XactoXactoover 1 year ago

This was a pleasant surprise. I’ve been hoping for an Alexandra update … and this was a lovely new path. I love the dynamic between the characters. And I have to remind myself that they’re “ characters”. I loved this! ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is certainly one of the best spin-offs I have ever read. The two main characters compliment and contrast each other so beautifully. I do have to defend the state of Wisconsin however. There may be a more beautiful place on earth, but I haven’t been there yet. And there really are some of the most beautiful people there as well. Ironically, a lot of the worst aspects of Wisconsin have their origins in Chicago. To be fair, Milwaukee and Chicago feed off each other in very positive AND negative ways. Sorry if I come off as a bit defensive about my home state. But here we are. Still a five star story.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 1 year ago

Beautiful story. You haven't lost your touch. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Cassandra and Kelly.

briboy69briboy69over 1 year ago

This a great spinoff! You have a great way of using words to set the scene to make it feel like we are right there in the story. Bravo!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

A good story with two interesting characters. Plus it meant I read again the New Year's party in chapter 13 of A New Alexandra.

toesucker1toesucker1over 1 year ago

" I knew right then that everything had changed." I *love* first-time stories and this was deliciously slow and good. It's also great to see you start to develop one of the minor characters from the Alexandra series. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice change of pace to include other story-lines! Great work!

FernVillaFernVillaabout 1 year ago

Great story. I love the pace and the characters. Going into the story Kelly had effectively crossed the line but just needed coaxing and you captured that brilliantly with, initially Alexandra and then Cassandra including using her fears to draw in Kelly

shurlin3shurlin310 months ago

Blair, you are my favorite writer on Lit. Really loved and enjoyed your New Alexandra series, have read the entire series end to end several times. Love your dialog in New Alexandra and in this latest story about Kelly and Casandra, it is like people in their 20’s and 30’s actually talk, and so hip and smart. Really like this new story line, hope it will in fact become a new series. Looking forward to the next chapter, when will it be published???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous