Kelly & Cassandra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm driving now, honey." She traced my hip through my waist and to my shoulders. "Dangerous curves ahead, right?"

"Mmm," I replied.

She looked me in the eyes as she hooked her fingers inside my panties.

"You have an incredible body." Her voice was raspy now, and I could tell what effect I was having on her. "I want to see all of it."

I nodded numbly. And a second later came the rush of cool air on my pussy, followed immediately by a practiced finger.

"Mmmmmmmm." This time it wasn't a mumble of assent. It was a full-on moan, guttural as my body gave its involuntary response to Cassandra's finger. She ran it up my slit and then spread her fingers, clawlike, across my trimmed bush.

"You said you like to dive in the deep end?" The hand returned, but this time she let one finger ease inside me. My back arched instantly, a desperate groan escaping my lips.

"Yesss. I do..." It was all I could do to form actual words.

"Good. Because now it's time to sink or swim, honey."

She slid up the bed on her stomach. Her impossibly long legs stretched behind her, a quick flick of her heel the only indication to me that she'd just removed her own underwear.

Her hand trailed all the way up my body, ending with her fingertip on my lips.

"I want you," she said.

"I want you too."

She swung her narrow hips around, and suddenly she was leaning forward, straddling my head. Her cunt - this was the word my mind used - was inches from my face, and my hands instantly rose to her ass as she slowly lowered herself to my moment of truth.

I could smell her now. My own body was burning with anticipation. I didn't know which side of the 69 I wanted more. It didn't matter.

Smell became taste at the same moment I felt her soft mouth on my crotch. Her smooth, slick lips met my eager tongue and I knew right then that everything had changed.

The sweet, sticky taste filled my mind. My mouth automatically began to suck on her vulva and my tongue probed inside her. There wasn't any thought involved. I just did it. And I instantly loved it, the way she tasted and how her body responded to me.

And mine was responding to her as well. She flicked my clit with her tongue once, twice, and then ran her tongue down the length of my slit. I moaned and I felt it go straight into her body.

Her hands locked my hips in place, nails digging hard into the soft flesh of my ass. Soon we were both sweating and our bodies were falling into an unmistakable rhythm.

I was desperate to make her cum first. My jaw and tongue worked a frantic rhythm, willing her to reach her peak. But she was going just as hard on me. I felt the ends of her hair tickle my skin, the delicate touch contrasting with the eager slurping of her mouth.

Our moaning was rising in pitch. Together, in unison, the room filled with the noises and smells of sex.

And then her hands clamped down hard on my ass just as her body tightened. I knew I had her.

"Right...there, rightthererightthere...gahhhhh!" Cassandra lifted her head and screamed with pleasure. I could feel her body pulsing, the orgasm wracking her. My face was covered in her juices and her smell as she mercilessly ground her crotch against my mouth.

She came long and hard and when it ended it was like the silence after a thunderstorm. Her thighs released from astride my head and the room's dim light returned to my view.

"Don't think we're done here." The voice came from somewhere around my waist. When my eyes traveled down my body, her chin was resting just above my mound, her glare full of lust. "Just need to finish you, darling."

"Please."

She wrenched my thighs apart, folding her slender body between my knees.

"And this is how I say 'thank you'," she replied.

Her hands were under me, lifting my pussy to her waiting mouth, and then her tongue and mouth were all over me. After a few seconds, my hands traveled to my breasts, pushing and squeezing them before I felt my back arching of its own accord.

And then my hands were grasping desperately at the bedspread, seeking any handhold. Cassandra had slammed me into high gear with her tongue and her lips and her hands and there was only one way this was going to end.

I closed my eyes and let go. Somewhere out there, my moans had become the guttural growls of a woman I'd never known before. My abs were aching from holding back until they could hold back no more.

If Cassandra's orgasm had been a thunderstorm, this one was a tornado. My torso, legs, and ass all clenched into tight knots, followed by my arms, and all my mind focused on the explosion of pleasure at my very center.

Somewhere in my darkened vision there was an explosion of stars. Between my legs was an explosion of pleasure so strong that it verged on pain.

"Ohhhhh gdddffff...YES!" Finally I managed an actual word. "Yes! Yes!"

Her mouth kept working me, drawing out the climax until my body could handle no more. And then she delicately lowered my hips back to the bedspread and began to kiss her way up my body.

I rolled onto my side and we held each other in silence for what seemed like minutes. I felt giddy, almost like I was about to break into a giggling fit.

"Well," Cassandra finally said. "I told you earlier I can't cook, but if I ordered us some dinner would you be willing to stay a little longer?"

"And watch some terrible reality TV?" This time the giggle escaped my mouth.

Her fingers followed my arm until they reached my hand.

"Well?"

"Thai," I said. "And make it the real bottom of the barrel. Ex on the Beach? Too Hot to Handle?"

"Let me find my phone," she said.

When she moved her hand to call the restaurant, I realized that my hand felt empty without hers in it. And all I could do about that was to listen to her voice on the phone and smile.