All Comments on 'Kelly and the Nerds Ch. 03'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
menatvmenatvabout 13 years ago

Love, LOVE this series! Great stuff! I came several times myself reading it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Write more!

Are you going to write any more stories? Maybe you could write a non-fiction piece as well, exploring your fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This series was totally the best!! Made me want to be the 2 nerds ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Good story! I know this is weird, but I always wonder "what happened next?" I'd love to see a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Like your stories but you always make the girls complete morons and airheads and always words like "her ass was precious" and "cute boobs" which sounds stupid as hell

StridernorthStridernorthalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

Virginity lost, lesbian lust, Freshman women....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, if there is a direct need for a revenge story, this story definitely needs a very strong revenge response. Kelly can bide her time and get the information needed on who raped her and who set her up. Hopefully she can find the video of the two nerds as they raped her. When she gets the videotape, she finds out that Ryan set her up to be raped. She has a couple of options: she can wait and burn Ryan, Gordon, and Doug later (maybe she will wait and have their daughters (or sons) raped; or she can burn down the fraternity and run the tape of her being raped with both Doug and Gordon telling everyone that Ryan set her up. There are probably other nasty options and I do hope that Kelly gets her revenge with this author or another.

wd56wd56almost 2 years ago

omg this needs a sequel about how the nerds continue to blackmail her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous