Kelly's Decision

Story Info
Kelly submits to daddy's demands.
4.6k words
4.5
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly feels bad about getting together with me, and well Dennis & Jean. She tells me she had previously had a talk with her boyfriend. He wants a vanilla monogamous relationship. He doesn't want to give her a chance to explore her desires. He doesn't want her to explore being with a woman, and he doesn't even want her to try Molly that she is curious about. Well it's too late on both those fronts. I have tried to honestly explain to her that giving up a part of her, her physical pleasures and wants is not a good thing. She will regret it, but she stands firm.

I start to think about her on and off over time. The longer she ghosts me, the more it bothers me. She is going to get my full attention now. I think of the Go Pro footage Dennis gave me. I will get her to answer me.

I reach out to a friend of a friend if you will, that is a known hacker. For $200 he agrees to hack Kelly's email. I don't want him to do anything. I just want her password so I can look. He laughs at me, but 30 minutes later he has what I want.

That night I read through the dozens of emails she has in her inbox. I read all her sent emails, and I jot down the email addresses of friends and family. I have enough on her with the video, but some of the personal emails between her and her boyfriend, and a friend of hers is very interesting.

She was seriously questioning the monogamy promise she made to her boyfriend, and a friend tried to tell her exactly what I have. There is a crack in her armor.

I pull up the footage Dennis gave me. There is an amazing look of pure overwhelming pleasure on Kelly's face when she orgasms with me and Dennis DP'ing her while Jean rubs her clit. She has her face turned perfectly for the window camera.

For good measure I take a screenshot of each camera with the exact same time stamp in the bottom corner. I open her email and create an email to ALL of her friends and family, take a screenshot and save it to her drafts.

I pull up my email and send her an email. "You have ignored me for the last time. You have 24 hours or ALL your friends and family will get lots of video clips of that night. Don't reply, refuse me, or change your email password and I will send your greatest hits to Everyone. I hacked your email and will know when you read this. Don't believe me? Check your Drafts folder. Daddy"

Later that evening my phone dings, Kelly is texting me.

Kelly - Please! I am sorry. I got scared. Please don't.

ME - You had a chance at nice. That time is Gone. Now you will do as you are told.

Kelly - Please Larry, don't do this.

ME - What Did You Call Me?

There is a lengthy pause.

Kelly - I am sorry, Daddy.

ME - That's much better Little Girl. Going forward there are some Ground Rules. #1 Never Refuse Daddy. PERIOD! #2. Never Ignore my texts or emails.

Kelly - Please don't make me do this. Please!

ME - Your body wants it and you know it. I always knew it did, but after reading the email you sent to a friend a few months ago. Now I know it for a fact.

She says nothing.

ME - Kelly, I read ALL of your personal emails for the last year or so. I know exactly how you feel about me, the conversations you had with your friend, what you want, and aren't getting. That ends here and now.

Again I get silence. OK let's give her one warning.

ME - OK. I warned you. Here is the first video going out. I hope you enjoy watching it. It's Dennis fucking you, and you screaming as you cum. The video clip is two and half minutes long. If I don't hear from you in three and a half it gets sent. Imagine everyone you know seeing you naked, and watching you get fucked."

Just a little over two minutes later.

Kelly - PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!

ME - Number One, I am not making you do anything. You do have a choice. Number Two The time to beg and plead for mercy has expired.

Just to fuck with her I send a screenshot of the clip of her and Jean 69ing and licking our cum out of each others pussies. This is another video, thanks to the nightstand cam that has a Great view of her licking Jean. The screenshot shows Kelly slurping a blob of my cum that leaks out of Jean.

Kelly - Daddy, I am sorry. Please don't send them. I will do as I am told.

ME - Prove it. Get in your car now, and drive to the local supermarket. I will be parked in the back of the parking lot. You will get in my car and do as you are told. No questions asked. I am signing off now. If you aren't there in thirty minutes, I will send out ALL the videos from the parking lot.

I hit send and log off. She must be shitting bricks. I am doing exactly what she has fantasized about. Being forced and controlled, but I added an element to it with the video clips. Now it has an element of being exposed & embarrassed publicly.

I hop in my car and drive to the supermarket. While I sit and wait for her I browse through the different videos. Damn that was a fun night. Yes, at first it was Kelly being loose thanks to the drugs, but by the last half of the night the drugs had worn off. It was Kelly giving in to her body's desires and enjoying herself.

I see her car pull in and I flash my lights. She tries to open my passenger door, but I locked it. I point to the backseat and she gets in. The moment she closes the door I pull out. "Where are we going?" She asks.

"Somewhere more private." I say as I pull out onto the road. "Strip Now!" I say forcefully.

"Larry, please. Can we talk?" Kelly pleads.

There is no traffic on the road. I brace my arms and slam on the brakes. I have already moved the front passenger seat all the way forward. Kelly screams in surprise as she half falls off the seat onto the floor.

I try not to smile. I pull up the screenshot of the draft email. I turn and glare at her, showing her what looks like the email ready to send. "I told you the rules. Choose now!" I say firmly as I hold my finger over the Send Button on the screenshot.

"PLEASE NO!" Kelly gasps as she pulls off her shirt. I turn and start driving again. A neighbouring town has an adult store with old fashion video booths. It's been decades since I was there, but the booths had glory holes in them. I hope they still do.

I pull into the parking lot and I can see she is holding her arm over her boobs looking around nervously. I say nothing as I get out of the car. With a push of a button the driver's seat moves forward. I sit in the backseat, and push down my pants. I grab a fistful of hair and pull her face into my lap. "Get to work." I say and then sigh as she sucks me into her mouth.

I don't know if it's fear, excitement or mix but she is doing a good job. I run my hand down her back, over her ass and between her ass cheeks. I won't say she is wet, but there is definitely some heat and moisture there. I use two fingers and rub all through her pussy lips, and Kelly moans around my cock. I decide to be a little rough. Just as she feels wet enough I push my two fingers in her pussy, and shove her head down on me. She moans and gags at the same time.

I push and pull her head up and down in rhythm with my fingers. When she gags hard I let her up a bit for some air, but then push her back down. I do this to her for probably 3-4 minutes until I feel my cum boiling up. I shove her head down just as I cum. She coughs and gags hard surprising me. She jerks so hard, she ends up pulling up off my dick.

I hold her head still for a moment as I enjoy my orgasm. Then I look down. She has drooled cum and spit all over me. I push her head down again as I pull my fingers out of her pussy. "Look at the mess you made." I growl at her and spank her ass a bit hard. SPANK.

She yelps as I push her face back down. "Clean it all up." I growl and SPANK her again. She is basically done so I pull her head up by her hair and push her back in the seat. I reach down on the floor and pick up her basic white cotton underwear, and wipe my crotch dry. I throw them into the front seat, and reach for her bra. I toss it up front too. I pull up my pants. "Put on your shorts and shirt and get out." I say as I step out and fix my pants.

I walk around as Kelly gets out of the car. Her shirt can't possibly hide her big tits swaying as she moves. I walk into the store holding Kelly's arm, and glance around. There are about 8 cars in the lot. I stop at the desk as I walk in. "Do you still have the video booths you had years ago?" I ask.

He glances up and smiles at Kelly. "Yeah they are out back. Doors only close and lock with time on the timer, and they only take credit cards." He says a little loud.

I notice a few people looking at us. He smiles at me and adds just as loud. "Booth 2 & 5 have two. The rest have one." He says.

I am confused for a moment. "Two?" I ask.

"Two holes, one on each side." He says.

"Ah. Thank you." I say as I pull Kelly towards the back. As we get closer I notice all the doors are open about a quarter of the way. I walk us up to #2 and guide Kelly in while I stand outside. I don't yell it, but I am not quiet about it. "Strip. Now." I say with the door now halfway open.

Kelly tries to move to the side to hide a bit, as she pulls off her shirt and drops her shorts. She starts to cover herself with her hands. "Don't even." I say, and Kelly drops her arms. I push the door open a tad more as I move towards the card scanner. "Man these rates are pricey." I say in surprise looking at the options on the screen. I tap the screen and smile at Kelly. "Let's say 45 minutes." I say with a smile as I walk into the booth and close the door. Kelly just lets out a small moan.

It's a narrow booth. I unfold and sit on a folding chair that was leaning against the wall. I point Kelly to a stool. It's low and on wheels. It leaves her at the perfect height to suck on whatever pokes through the holes. Just as she sits, the door to our right closes, and a guy asks. "Um may I?"

I look at Kelly and raise my eyebrows at her as if to say "Well."

"Umm. Yes you may." She says nervously.

A perfectly average sized dick, with an upward curve pokes out of the large oval hole. Kelly just stares at it for a moment. I reach out and push her head forward. She doesn't resist. She opens her mouth and sucks on his dick. You can hear the guy moan next door.

I glance around the room and notice a small ledge or shelf beside the door. My phone will prop up on it perfectly. I start a video and put it on the shelf. I check the view and it frames the two holes and Kelly perfectly. I smile to myself. More movies of Kelly.

Then the door on the other side of us closes. The guy doesn't say a word, he just pushes his dick through the hole.

Kelly doesn't even notice it. I take her arm and pull it to the other hole. Kelly stops sucking on the first guy, and turns her head. Her eyes go wide in surprise at the second dick. I turn her head and nudge her towards number two. "Don't stop now." Says number one.

"She is busy with another guy." I say.

"If she wants to stand up, I don't mind fucking her." He says, like he is making a sacrifice.

Kelly's eyes are wide in fear. I smile at her. "A tip and a condom is required." I say as Kelly's eyes almost pop out of her head.

Number one pulls back out of the hole. A $100 bill gets tossed through the hole, followed by a condom covered dick. Kelly doesn't move. I ignore the money and nudge her hips. She doesn't move as she just stares at me. I just glare back at her. She stands up and bends over pushing her ass near the wall near Number 1. She reaches between her thighs and moans as she pushes up against the wall. I put my hand on the back of her head, nudging her towards number two.

Now I know why this room is so narrow. A woman's body bent over fits almost perfectly between the two walls. Her ass is against one side getting fucked, while she has just enough room to bob her head and suck on a dick on the other side. Number Two lasts another few minutes having Kelly suck and bob up and down over the head of his dick. He lets out a loud groan, and Kelly lets out a muffled gasp of surprise and he cums in her mouth.

He finally pulls back out of the hole, and Kelly moves up some leaning against the wall as the other guy keeps fucking her. There is pleasure in her face. She is enjoying the fucking she is getting.

The guys moans loudly. "Fuuucckk!" I am guessing he came in the rubber. A moment later he pulls back, and Kelly moans in disappointment as her body shifts.

I reach down and tilt her head up to me. "Did you almost cum?" I ask.

She sighs. "I was close."

I stand up, pull her around, and bend her over my chair. "You have been a good girl." I say as I drop my pants. "Let me help you with that." I say as I put my hand on the small of her back, and guide my dick in with the other. I push right in and she moans. I grab her hips and start a nice firm fucking.

Soon her moaning and a wet slapping are echoing in the small wood panelled room. She starts gasping and breathing fast. I recognize her build up. I have her. I grab her hips and fuck a little harder. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHH. AAAAHHHHHH!" She moans loudly and I feel her pussy squeeze me.

As nice as this is, we are here for something else. I see another dick poking through one of the holes. I pull out of Kelly and she moans. I turn her back around and push her onto her stool. She looks up and sees a dick that is noticeably thicker and longer than me. Her eyes go wide. I don't have to nudge her head forward. She bends forward on her own and sucks the head into her mouth.

He enjoys the blow job for a bit, and then speaks up. "Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the guy in the room before me said if I give you a $100, and put on a rubber I can fuck you." He says.

Kelly pulls her mouth off and strokes him as she just looks at his longer thicker dick. She is debating the size I bet. I speak up. "I think she is nervous about your size." I say.

He softens his voice. "Honey, I will push it all the way through. The rest is all up to you. Fast, slow, deep or short strokes, whatever you like you can do." He says.

Kelly looks at me and nods. I can see the lust in her eyes. I laugh. "Don't nod to me. Use your words and tell him exactly what you want, Little Girl."

"Yes I will fuck you." Says Kelly.

"Awesome!" He says and five $20 bills fall through the hole, and onto the floor. A moment later his condom covered dick pokes through. You can see his lower abdomen and pubic hair fill the hole as he pushes tight against it from his side. "All Aboard." He calls out like a train conductor.

Kelly stands, bends and backs up, and gasps. "Oh shit!" Another dick has poked through the other hole. I didn't even notice.

The man's voice speaks up. "I am sorry to say I don't have any cash on me, but I would love a blow job." He says.

I laugh. "Look at you taking a dick at each end at the same time." I say.

Kelly reaches back and smiles as she grabs the big dick and guides him into her pussy with a satisfied moan. She holds the other guy and sucks on the head of his dick. She is constantly moaning in pleasure as she keeps fucking Mr Big Dick. Little by little taking more of it into her pussy. After just a minute her ass lands against the wall and she lets out a deep moan as she realizes she has it all inside her.

She is really feeling the big dick inside of her pussy. She tries to keep blowing the other guy, but has to constantly pull her mouth off him to gasp and moan. At one point she has one hand propped against the wall, with her face right in front of his dick, and she jerks him when she takes her mouth off him.

Out of the blue the guy getting a blow job cums. Kelly just pulled her mouth off him and he shoots his load. Kelly jerks her head in surprise as the first stream of cum shoots right in her mouth and down her throat. "GGLLGGHHH!"

She doesn't mean to I am sure but as she pulls away she aims his dick up, and her face gets two more good shots of cum. Her head jerks with each one. She stands there braced against the wall as the second dick pulls out of the hole. Her eyes are closed and covered in cum. She wiggles against the wall and moans. "Fuck Me, Please."

"Honey, you want me to fuck you?" He asks.

I lean over her and hold her to the wall. "She is moaning softly over here. Nice and Hard. I think she is close." I say, and Kelly's eyes bug out again, and she grunts as I hear the guy bang into the wall as he starts fucking her.

Kelly starts moaning with every stroke of his dick. "UUNNHH. UUNNHH. UUNNHH. UUNNHH." Over and over. I give the guy credit. I am starting to feel my arms from holding her to the wall, and he is still going strong. Kelly actually screams. "AAAHHHRRGGGGG!" As she comes on his big dick. I try to cover her mouth, but I miss her mouth as I take my hands off her body. She jerks and tries to pull off him.

He grunts loudly and cums as she pulls off him. I have the perfect view for an odd thing I have never seen before. As Kelly pulls forward I can see him pull out of her and there is some cum in the tip of the rubber. Then he shoots again. The tip of the rubber extends out as he shoots. I am afraid for a moment it's going to pop, but it holds.

Kelly slumps forward. Her hands and arms brace against the opposite wall and she holds herself up. If the room had been a little wider I think she would be on the floor. She slumps from there onto the stool. Her breathing hasn't levelled out yet and the door opens and closes as Big Dick quietly leaves and someone comes in next door. This dick is a tad short and thin.

She looks up at me pleading with her eyes. I grab a fistful of hair and push her face forward. As she opens her mouth and sucks him in, I get an idea. I pull her head back off the guy. "Hey buddy I want to show you something. Pull out of the hole for a moment." I say.

"Umm ok." He says

I pull on Kelly's chin. She lets me open her mouth. "Remember this is a punishment. You should be happy I let you cum. Or do you want me to bend you over the chair a dry fuck your ass until I cum?" I ask.

"No." She mumbles as I hold her chin open. I push her open mouth and nose right into the hole. I brace my hand against the back of her head holding her to the wall.

"Fuck her mouth." I say a bit loud. He is a little bit of a smaller guy so he won't be jamming into her throat, but I don't think it will be fun for her either.

For the next couple of minutes Kelly gets a pretty good mouth fucking. All I can hear is. "GLGH. GLGH. GLGH." She has her eyes closed when suddenly they bug open wide. "GGLLGGHHH."

I hold her to the wall for a moment and pull her back. Her lips and chin have cum and spit covering them, as she gasps for air. She sits there for a few minutes catching her breath, wiping her mouth and half leaning against the wall.

Things have gone quiet. She has sucked four dicks and fucked two of them. It's my turn. I stand up, and pull her to her feet. I push her back over my chair, and she knows what's coming. She spreads her legs and turns her hips up. I drop my pants again, as I step behind her. I hold my dick and rub it between her pussy lips. She is very wet. I hold her hips and push in. Kelly lets out a low moan.

After a few strokes I realize how horny I am after watching her. I grip her hips tight and start a nice hard fucking. She is letting out little grunts as I fuck into her and bounce off her ass cheeks with a light Slapping rhythm. A moment later I am surprised by a beep, click and the door pops open. Outside is a middle aged couple.

The woman turns to look at the sound. Her eyes go wide in surprise, and then she smiles. She taps the man's arm and they both turn and watch us smiling. Kelly moans in embarrassment and drops her head. I grab her hair and pull her head up. I look at the woman. "Miss, may I ask, are her eyes open?" I ask. The woman smiles and shakes her head no. I SPANK Kelly's ass rather hard. "Open your eyes. Look at her, and introduce yourself." I growl.

12