Kelly's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry. I am Kelly." She half moans and half gasps softly.

The woman smiles at Kelly. "Hi Kelly. I am Carol. It looks like you are having some fun there." Kelly just nods her head.

I hold up my hand so the couple sees me. I lick my thumb getting it wet, reach down and push it in Kelly's ass. Kelly lets out a loud grunt. "Use your words or my cock is next, with nothing but a little pussy juice for lube." I say.

The woman kneels down. "Kelly, do you really want his cock in your ass like that?" She asks.

"No." Gasps Kelly.

"Then be a good girl and do as your Master tells you. He is your Master right?" She asks.

"Daddy." Says Kelly.

"Kinky. I like it. Do you like Daddy's cock in your pussy?" Carol asks.

"AAHH. AAHH. Yes." Says Kelly.

"Oh you definitely do." She says as she shuffles forward. She is just in the open doorway and she reaches out for Kelly's tits swaying to the fucking. I hear Kelly moan. "Oh you like your nipples pinched nice and hard don't you?" Carol asks.

Kelly is about to orgasm. She doesn't answer she just gasps. "AAHH. AAHH. AAAHHH!"

I see Carol pull her arm. It looks she is pulling hard on Kelly's nipples. "Answer Mistress." She says sternly as she pulls.

Mary screams. "YYEESSSS!" She screams and orgasms as she clamps down on me like a vice. It's enough for me. I groan and cum in her pussy.

Just then the front desk guy yells through the store. "No Live Shows. Close the Fucking Door, or Get Out!"

Kelly moans and drops her head as I release her hair. I pull out of her and do my best to wipe myself clean on her ass cheeks.

Carol looks at me holding up some sort of makeup pencil thing. "May I?" She asks.

I don't know what she wants to do and I don't care. "Sure." I say.

Carol stands up and stands Kelly up with her, holding her shoulders. "That was so sexy." If you ever want to play with me, and or me and my hubby, call me." She says as she writes 555 across one tit and 1212 on the other. She goes to kiss Kelly on the lips and thinks better of it. She kisses her cheek. "Call me." She says and walks away with a smile.

I lightly spank Kelly's ass. "Get dressed." And add with a laugh. "And pick up the money you got paid to fuck two total strangers."

The drive back to her car at the supermarket is quiet. We pull up and I turn and look at her. "Never Ignore Me Again. Do you understand?" I ask.

"Yes Daddy." She says softly.

"Are you going to call Carol?" I ask as I tug at her tee shirt neck to expose part of the number written on her boobs. She just gives me a blank stare.

"Call Carol, and talk to her. Get together or don't. I don't care, but call her or I will send her the full unedited video of tonight." I say.

"WHAT?" She gasps.

I hold up my phone. "It was recording by the entire time on the shelf by the door." I say with a smile.

Kelly moans. "I will call her, Daddy."

I hand her underwear and bra. "Get out."

12