All Comments on 'Kelly's Moonlight Serenade'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wonderful

I love the music and romance in this one - the moonlight serenade was perfect. A fun story, full of the humour, romance, and heat that I've come to expect from TE.

tickledkittytickledkittyalmost 17 years ago
Good job, TE!

I love that song. I felt like I knew these characters, especially Sandy. Thanks for sharing!

TK

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
moonlight and roses...

This story was romantic, erotic and downright amazing! I like your writing style so much. It is interesting how so many of the best lesbian erotica is actually written by men. We are not supposed to understand a woman's needs and yet, how often does an empathic, sensitive man show the capability to place himself in their shoes? I love to see the stereotypes come tumbling down. May your feminine side shine!(and I tested this view on my female partners who concur).

P.G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ain't nothin' like the Big Bands ...

... unless, of course it's two women making love with one another. although i'm a man, albeit a bi-curious one, there's nothing that transcends the beauty of two, or even three women making love.

the Big Band Era was pretty much over with as i was growing up in the 50's, but the music was still very popular. it seemed to hold the promise of better things to come.

your writing is amazing, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
woahhh

seriously sexy, bro

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous