Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 04

Story Info
In which Kelly’s inner nature shifts with her scheme to edge.
4.1k words
4.5
4.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers

⇛ Today ⇚

"ooh, fuck, Kel..."

She heard the moans from some of the girls, but Maddie's whisper next to her ear was all she needed. She looked around, seeing several of her friends embracing, kissing, slipping their fingers inside the other's clothing. Turning to Maddie she was pleased to see she was playing with herself, lightly tapping her clit. "Just, wait, Mad. This isn't the half of it."

⇛ Mid-May ⇚

Kelly was a little surprised when Ken mentioned he'd gotten one of the neighbors to use Floring Lawn and Garden Care services and that their first appointment was this coming Saturday.

"Wait. What? But it's only May 15th, K!? I thought we weren't going to get started until after school?"

He just shrugged, finishing his lunch. "I put out those flyers and the Johnsons said they were looking for a new service. I guess the introductory price got them hooked."

"But. But. Do we have all of the equipment? Don't we need a business license or something?" She'd lost track of the details, with all of her other commitments, but she was pretty certain this was way too soon.

He shrugged again, flashing his goofy smile. "I'm picking up the mower, hedger, blower and weeder today. Mom and Dad fronted me the money as soon as they heard the Johnson's were interested. I've filled out the license app...just need to walk it through downtown. Probs tomorrow. And they're just interested in some lightweight maintenance, nothing heavy, no new plantings, no major fertilizing or herbicide or any of that...yet. Just some winter clean up and simple mowing. I think we can handle it." He stopped for a second watching her reaction. "Oh. Wait. Are you busy on Saturday? Shit. I'm sorry...I should have asked."

She shook her head. "No...it's fine. I mean, what time? I think I've got something in the afternoon..."

And, Saturday came...and went. The job went more smoothly than she would have expected, even with the confusion around a few of the machines. They packed it all up by mid-afternoon and debriefed back at his house, dumping the equipment in the garage before hunkering down in the dining room to go over all of the places that things could have gone better. She'd rearranged her afternoon; this was more important.

"More batteries," Kenny noted. "We'll need at least one extra for each machine, and maybe two chargers. They take longer to charge than discharge so we'll need a few extra while the dead ones charge."

She nodded, thinking about all of the other work they could have been doing, but the Johnson's didn't think they needed. The three hours they spent there could have been double. She mentioned the need to be faster, or something, if they were going to be able to do more than one customer a day. And the spreadsheet had them doing at least a couple of days a week doing two customers a day.

"A shed," she added. "We're going to need a shed for all of that equipment. I mean, your folks are being nice about it, but I doubt they're going to be happy when we drag all that stuff with grass clippings and everything into the garage every day."

"Shed," Ken noted in the spreadsheet, jumping over to a site to see what one would cost.

Kel's phone pinged with Immy's tone and she looked up, her smile twisted slightly.

"What...?" He looked at her and then at the phone. "Oh." He stopped and smiled, looking at the time. "She's...erm...getting...frisky?"

Kel laughed. "Frisky. Yeah. That's a word for it." She texted something back and turned back to him. "An hour. She's finishing something up. You got plans?"

It was his turn to laugh. "As if," looking down at his waist. "She's...a maniac. Erm...no. Let me let my folks know I'm going out." He left and came back, confirming they weren't in the house, shifting his attention to his phone, texting as he sat down. "Her place? Again?"

Kel nodded absently, looking at their notes, thinking about their first job, her thoughts jumbling, anticipating Immy and her plans for the night. Her thoughts, and the tingling in her abdomen, started the juiciness in her vag. "I gotta pee." She left the room, her thoughts scrambling until she couldn't think about anything else.

⇛ Early-April ⇚

"Wait. What? Holy shit, K! That's...why didn't you tell me?!"

Kelly shifted her position on the carpet, feeling the fibers rub against her bare cheeks. Why didn't... "But I just did!" She looked at her friend, sitting across from her, their books and laptops between them. The weather had turned warm and it hadn't taken more than a heartbeat for them to strip off as soon as they got to Kelly's house. They had grabbed snacks and drinks, giggling at the thought Kelly's mom would get home (not likely; she was out with her friends someplace far away) and catch them in the nude, before carting everything up to her room.

"Hmmph." Immy wasn't impressed. "Like, forever later you did." Her tone a little accusatory, her feelings hurt.

"Hey, Immy," Kelly raised her hands a little to the side, "now you know, k? I wasn't comfortable sharing it with you until Kenny was okay with it. I thought he should have a say, right? You'd expect the same from me, right?" She paused to stare at Immy's reaction. "Like, would you want me to talk about your barbell with Sandy or Genielle?"

Immy raised her eyebrows. "No, but..."

"...Exactly. I think you should be the one to tell that story, right?"

Immy looked away and nodded.

"I brought it back." Kelly reached into her backpack for the device. "I think you're almost healed, right?" She pulled it out, putting it next to Immy's calf.

"Did he just explode when he saw you cumming from that?" Immy glanced at the ElectroStim, across Kelly's nakedness and up to her face. She saw her friend grinning and nodding.

"It was pretty amazing," Kelly said quietly. "I didn't think I could do it that first time, and I knew I couldn't not do it, I was so keyed up. And then when he saw what it did to me he could barely stop himself...cuz I really wanted us to cum at the same time..."

Immy nodded, imagining the scene. "I've never seen Kenny naked. Does he have a nice dick?"

Kelly exhaled a sharp laugh. "I dunno...what does 'nice' look like?! I've only seen his...in real life. It's straight, and it's nicely proportioned with a mushroomy head. Are any dicks really 'nice?'" She made scare quotes.

They both giggled and turned to their work.

After a while, Immy looked up and Kelly could see she had an evil idea. "What...?"

"You know he probably wants to use it, right?"

Kelly absolutely knew what Kenny wanted to do with the ES; they'd talked about it...after the sixth, or whatever time it had been: he wanted to try it on Kelly. After watching her orgasm again and again, he finally had to say something.

⇛ Late-March ⇚

"Oh, fuckkk, Kelly," he was catching his breath as she was staring at the ceiling, her hand reaching for the dial to turn down the device. "That is so beautiful. Watching your pussy clench open and closed, your hands above your head. Shit! It's okay I call it a 'pussy,' yeah?" He watched her nodding absently. "It's like you've given everything to that thing, like, I don't know how to say it..."

She knew exactly what he was talking about: she came every time she let go, let herself lose control, literally. She began to wonder if anybody could give her what she was getting from the ElectroStim. After a while she pushed up onto her elbows to look at him, his dick drooping, his eyes staring at her out of the screen.

"I'd...I'd really like to see you....erm....be with you in person when you cum with that thing." His face was radiant, eager, innocent and trusting. She couldn't believe how honest he was, how he didn't hide a thing from her. "I want to put it on you, K, and try it out with you."

It was the first time since, well, the swimming hole, that he'd proposed doing anything different. "I...hmmm....I have to think about that Ken...k?" She focused on peeling the electrodes off her thighs, knowing he was staring between her legs, exposing herself on purpose, knowing he'd probably get another boner before they turned out the lights. She giggled a little at the realization.

"You never told...how did you decide to go get that...and try it out? I mean, it's like, if you don't want to, I can understand..." He paused for a second. "Actually, no. I can't understand. We, like, tell each other everything, right? Don't we? I mean, I don't think I've got any secrets from you...not since...well..." he paused again looking down at his flaccid penis. "I mean...this..." He looked back at her and smiled. "And, like, it's been like, fuck, K, how many times have we done it this way? Like, it feels like every night for the past two weeks!"

She hesitated, not ready to reveal Immy's part in all of this, but knowing, somehow, that if she told him that, she'd have to tell Immy what they were doing. She wasn't sure why, but it just felt fair. She laughed at how serious he was looking, staring at her, his dick drooping. She thought she could see a cloudy drop on its tip. He was looking so...eager...and so serious. She laughed again. "I'll tell you that story, K, but on one condition." She waited while he nodded, his eyebrows raised, expectantly. "That you give me permission to tell Immy what we've been doing."

He looked confused for a heartbeat or two, and then laughed so loud she figured her parents could hear him over the speaker.

"What?" She stared as he continued to laugh. "What's so funny?"

It took him a minute or so before he returned to normal. "I can only imagine what Immy would want to do with that thing if she had it." He smiled, looking off to the side.

"Really? What do you think she'd want to do with this?" She thought he looked pretty smug, but she couldn't imagine he had any idea what was going on here. He just shook his head. "So...? Do you want to hear the story or not?"

He grinned and nodded.

"And you're okay with my telling Immy what we've been doing?"

He laughed again. "Of course! I mean...oh...'sneak peek'...? That was for me, Kel. I...I was pretty sure you'd be okay if I told you I'd been jacking off to you for years, but I had to know it'd be okay...I mean, right?"

He looked down for a second and then flicked his eyes back to the camera, seeing her nod.

And so she filled him in on what she and Immy had been doing for the past month or so, carefully leaving out the parts about Immy's barbell, watching for any judgment or criticism, seeing only surprise at how wrong he'd gotten it in his head.

For his part, Ken knew he'd never hear anything like this again in his life, so he played it very very cool: nodding when it seemed right, smiling with her when she made a self-deprecating comment and being appropriately enthusiastic when she talked about her first orgasm. "That is fucking amazing, K," he offered when she'd wound down, "and...erm...that's why I want us to be together when we do it the next time." He saw her reaction and backpedaled. "Or not next time, but some time. Sometime soon, K. I'd really like that."

"Okay," she said softly. "I mean, 'Okay, I get it,' not 'Okay, let's do it.'"

He started laughing again and she couldn't help but join him, realizing a few heartbeats late what she'd said. "But seriously, K," he started up again after they'd both recovered, "you'll give it some thought?"

She saw the hunger in his eyes as he stared at her from top to bottom, lingering on her spread legs. "I said I'd think about it, Kenny, and I will. Don't push your luck." Boys! Geez!

⇛ Early-April ⇚

"What do you mean?" Kelly needed to cover for her thoughts. She didn't think Immy had any idea what Kenny might want to do with it, and then she heard the echo of Immy's comment and realized what she'd actually suggested. "What??? You think Kenny wants to try this out on himself?" Kelly almost put her hands to her mouth, it was such a surprising thing for Immy to suggest. But then again, it was Immy. She just started laughing. "How do you come up with these things? You really think Kenny wants to try this thing out?" The thought of wiring him up actually sounded kinda fun. "It's not like he has any trouble cumming, Im." She laughed again.

"I know, right? Boys. They can't help but getting off. Like, my cousin told me her brother, he likes, all he needs is to see just a bare boob and he's racing out of the room to jack off. But don't you think it would be totally awesome to wire him and make him cum just by the ES?"

Kel just shook her head, not because she didn't agree, but because it never would have occurred to her.

"Like," Immy kept on, "he'd have to strip naked for us, and he couldn't touch himself, and you'd wire him up and then we'd just keep him on edge until..."

"Im! What are you saying?!" Kelly was laughing between gasps. "You've like, got this all going on, girl! Have you been imagining this? OOOOhhhh, noooo!" She narrowed her eyes and laughed, pointing at her friend. "You're already planning on masturbating to this scene, aren't you, Immy?" She was doing that thing again, covering her own embarrassment by poking at Immy. "Immy wants to be a little dominatrix, hunh?" She could see she'd landed the point, her eyes widening at the realization.

"Fuck you," Immy said smiling, but not denying it. "Yeah, a little. I'm a little...jealous? Turned on? By what you've got going on." She stopped and looked at her friend. "I mean, can you blame me? It's so hot, K. I can't believe you've been doing this for like...two months or something and you just told me now!"

Kel laughed again. "It's only been a couple of weeks or so, stop exaggerating, and don't change the subject!" She thought about what Immy had suggested, her legs closing a little. "You want me...us...to make him cum..."

"...or not make him cum, in reality..." Immy interrupted, laughing.

"...using the ES..." Kelly was surprised at her reaction: mostly at how turned on she was at the idea of the two of them playing with Ken, but a little at how weird it would be to open her relationships up between the two of them, and how that possibility didn't freak her out. "You want to have sex with my...with Ken?" She almost said boyfriend, but Ken and she hadn't actually discussed that. They were just having some fun together; were they going somewhere more committed? Her thoughts began to swirl about the new lawn service and college and could she and Ken really become girlfriend and boyfriend? Now?

"Don't you think it would be hot, K? Seeing him get hard, and maybe even, oooh...!" Now Immy put her hands to her mouth, stopping herself.

"Nope. No. Out with it. You can't just say shit like that and stop." Kelly was especially alarmed when Immy herself was too embarrassed to say what she was thinking. It was going to be a doozy whatever it was.

Immy looked at her and smiled that evil smile. "So, here's what I'm actually thinking..."

⇛ Today ⇚

She stopped when she felt Maddie's hand sliding across her mid-section, her eyes scanning the room. Except for Yolanda, who was against the wall playing with herself, all of the others had paired off, forgetting the game, focusing on each other. A couple had been listening, their eyes focused on Kelly, their mouths hanging open slightly, their fingers buried between the other's legs; they groaned a quiet plea for Kelly to keep going.

Looking down she saw that Maddie's finger was buried in her vagina. She watched as she slid it out, the skin glistening.

"What are you going to do with your other hand, Mad?" Kelly teased her, watching and feeling that hand lightly stroking her naked midriff, Maddie's finger playing with her navel. "You want to stroke me with it? Is that it?" She loved to taunt her, knock her down a notch. Maddie liked to play the dominant, but Kelly knew she really enjoyed when Kelly seduced her into being a bottom.

Maddie stared into Kelly's eyes, at the same time challenging her as she was begging her to push her further.

"Tell you what, Mad," Kelly whispered into her ear. "You can slip a finger into me. Is that what you want?" Kelly waited, seeing the smallest nod. "I'd really like that. I'm getting pretty wet...those memories aren't that old, yeah?" She felt and watched as Maddie's hand traveled under her waistband. "Uhn uhn. Hold on a sec." She put her own hand on Maddie's, keeping her fingers on her pubic hair. "I want you to slip your finger into me, yeah? But you need to be totally naked...and," she waited for Maddie to stop squirming, "kneeling in front of me so everyone can see the little bitch you are. Yeah?"

Maddie inhaled a gasp, her eyes widening and looking around the room to see if anyone had heard. Seeing only Sheila and Toby staring at them, she realized how far gone the group was. "Okay," she whispered back, slipping her hands under her top to peel it off, "but you're going to pay for this, K."

"Can't wait, Mad. Just be the good little kit you want to be and show me how much you want to finger me."

She raised her voice and turned to the group, watching Mad out of the corner of her eye settling in front of her chair, her fingers of her right hand returning to her own vagina, her left snaking their way back into Kelly's pants. "Should I stop or..." She smiled at the shouts (or moans, depending) to keep going.

⇛ Mid April ⇚

"Hey."

"Hey...?" He looked across the cafeteria table at her, eyes raised. "Wassup?"

Kel had already scanned the area to make sure no one was close enough to hear. "I've been thinking about what you were asking..." she paused, hoping she wouldn't have to say it out loud, "...when..." she waved her hand a little.

Ken stopped eating and looked around carefully, then back to her face. "About the thing...?"

She nodded, suddenly too nervous to eat, watching his face break into a grin. Fuck fuck fuck! "Yeah," she exhaled out, trying to relieve the stress.

"Okay, and....?" He continued to eat, if anything, with more enthusiasm than before.

"So, maybe this Friday...? Are your folks going to be home...or maybe at my place..." She looked down trying not to be too certain, but already knowing he couldn't do it at his place.

"Uhhh....Friday...? Fuck, no," he hissed softly. "I mean, I want to do it, fuck. Yes. But not at my house. My folks have a party or something. I'd actually been thinking of asking you out..." He stopped when he realized he'd just said something new: that he was asking her to go on a date...like maybe he was thinking of her as his girlfriend.

The shift wasn't lost on her; the fact she'd had the same thought with Immy not two weeks earlier. She twisted her mouth into a tight smile, her eyes narrowing as she looked at him. "It's okay," she left the idea hanging. "I want to do it too," she said more quietly. "But not like you've been thinking." She took a breath and tried to unscrew her guts; it was such a huge step.

He cocked his head a little. "Whaddya mean?" looking around again in case someone was coming closer.

"It's...Immy. She's gotten an idea in her head, and, well," she hesitated, taking another breath, re-admitting to herself that it wasn't just Immy's idea at this point; she'd gotten into it too. "We thought you'd want to do it with both of us in the room." She hadn't meant to say it like that, and she realized, as soon as she saw his reaction that he'd taken it completely the wrong way. But he had started talking before she could explain what she'd meant.

"Oh my god, K!" He realized he'd said it louder than he'd wanted, quickly jerking his eyes around the room but keeping his face toward her. And then dropping to a whisper, "Are you two serious?! Like, you both doing it, emm, like together?!" He didn't stop to take a breath. "Like, how would that even work?"

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers
12