Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her arms on the table but raised her palms, bending at the wrist, trying to slow him down. This was a stupid place to have this conversation! But it was too late for that. "K! Quiet down, dog. Shhh...calm yourself." She was giggling a little at how ridiculous he'd feel as soon as she explained what Immy and she really had in mind.

He nodded, staring at her, looking down at his empty plate, grinning, looking around. "Okay," he took a breath, "okay. I mean, wtf K? You gotta admit that's, erm...the two of you?" He was begging her to confirm he'd understood.

She shook her head. "Not what you're thinking. At all." She took another breath and dove in. "Like I told you, this was Immy's thing. She's the one who wanted to do it, but, well, she got it in her head I should try it first, and well, yeah. You know all that. But now, she...wants...us...to do it...on you." She said the last words so softly she wasn't sure he'd been able to hear her. Snapping her eyes up to look at his reaction, she saw the flickering of expressions across his face: confusion, realization, hesitation, and then...interest?

"Holy shit, K. Holy holy shit. Really?" He sat back and looked around the room at the different groups, the conversations so loud compared to theirs. They couldn't possibly be having a conversation even close to what we're talking about...But his face was broken in half by a stupid grin. "You're serious...?!" He shook his head.

Well, that's a start. She saw that oafish grin of his and melted a little, knowing he was totally up for it, even though she hadn't explained anything.

"How, exactly, I mean, what the actual fuck?" He was practically laughing.

She watched him fidget in his chair, his hand unconsciously moving below the table's edge. "Is this making you hard?" She covered her mouth and said it just loud enough for him to hear.

He looked down at his hand as if it had moved his dick on its own and looked back, nodding and grinning. She shook her head slightly at how alien boys were. "We'll get into it," she giggled a little, "this Friday. Immy's place. Her folks are gone for the weekend." She leaned in, wanting nothing more than to kiss him, relief flooding her system at the realization he was okay with doing whatever it was they were thinking, without needing to know more.

He leaned in too, thinking she was going to tell him something even more confidential.

"Thank you, K," she breathed quietly, her eyes flitting around the room, around his face, staring at his lips, thinking about what Immy had in mind, feeling her own arousal building. She had two classes before gym, before she could take a shower. She had to go to the bathroom and get herself cleaned up.

"Of course." He said bright and soft. "I know it's only the day after tomorrow, but...er...I'm not sure I can wait." He grinned again. "We'll do it tonight right? As usual?"

She pulled back, grinning, the sheer joy from having him agree spilling chemicals into her blood, her brain. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, Kenny." She gathered her tray and stood up, suddenly bursting with energy. "I have to get ready for my next class. Talk to you later."

12