Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 05

Story Info
In which Kelly ventures into new sexual relationships.
8.9k words
4.64
5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

⇛ Today ⇚

"Ladies...!" K stopped to get their attention. Two couples were deep into each other, no longer paying attention. The rest looked up at her, seeing Maddie kneeling with her hand inside K's shorts. She looked down and whispered, "you're going to ask me to let you eat me, okay?"

Maddie looked up into Kelly's face and then around the room, already so lost into her submission she just shook her head, and then nodded.

"Maddie has accepted a dare. Tell the ladies what you want, Mad." Kelly spread her legs apart, trapping Maddie's hand against her waistband, feeling her fingertips grazing her open lips.

"Please, K..." her voice was a croak. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Please, K. I want to bury my face between your legs and eat your sweet pussy." She was staring straight up into Kelly's face, blushing from embarrassment and arousal, her eyes glistening with need...and a small touch of malice, as if to suggest she'd have her retribution.

Kelly smiled and nodded, knowing Maddie was calculating exactly how she would get back at her. But for now, Kelly was perfectly happy to have her on her knees with her mouth sucking on her. She'd only cum that way once before, but it wasn't in front of a crowd. She looked around and realized the two of them might just as well be alone, the others were so lost in their own private worlds. She lifted her buns to let Maddie slip off her shorts. With a three clothing limit, she'd not bothered with underwear, sliding her legs together momentarily until she was stripped bare from the waist down.

"I'm almost there, girls. You want to hear the end?" She wasn't sure if anyone had even heard her, or if they got the double meaning, but Maddie was nodding. Kelly herself was getting close, like she always did when she thought back to that evening. She assumed Maddie understood both of her meanings, wanting to hear more even as she wanted to make her cum. She looked back down and offered Mad a correction, loud enough for the room to hear. "No, M. Just your face and mouth. Hands behind your back on your buns. Show them how good a pussy eater you are." Maddie hesitated for a moment, her eyes flashing daggers up at Kelly before she did as she had been told and dove back in, her hands resting on the top of her backside.

⇛ Mid April ⇚

"Hey hey!" Immy opened the front door to greet Kelly, looking over her shoulder and down the street. "He coming?"

Kelly swatted her lightly on the shoulder with her free hand, the other arm clutching a shopping bag. "Yessss! He's 'coming,' but not cumming, if we have our way, right?" Ignoring Immy's response she passed through the house to the kitchen.

"I can't believe we're going to be doing this...and that he agreed." Immy was still processing the whole thing; she had been since Kelly had confirmed it with her on Wednesday.

What's going on with her? Kelly stopped unpacking for a moment to concentrate. Immy had made the suggestion over two weeks ago. They'd talked about it, and talked about it, and then again. Like, almost every afternoon when they were together. And, then, when Kelly told her it was on, on Wednesday, she kind of freaked out. "Wait. Are you...nervous? Wait. You're nervous!" She was about to go into her sing-song tease but held off. She'd been thinking about this for the entire time, since Immy first suggested it; she'd been imagining what it would be like to watch Ken get hard and then splurt without any stimulation other than the ES. She was ready. And as far as she could tell, Kenny was ready too.

"Yeah," Immy admitted, talking to the counter. "I guess I am....a little. I mean, it's a lot, K. Like, he's your boyfriend..."

"He is NOT my boyfriend!" She interrupted, surprising herself with the sound of her voice.

"...and I don't want to fuck up whatever you've got going on..."

"Hah!" Kelly stopped unpacking the shopping bag and put her hands on her hips. "IM! We've talked about this. Wait. Ohhhh...wait wait wait wait." Kelly knew exactly what was bothering her friend. "You...you are nervous about getting naked in front of him..." She could see she'd struck a chord at the way Immy turned away. "Hah! You've never been naked in front of a guy before?!" Kelly's hand leapt to her mouth, her eyes glinting and narrowing. "No. Way!"

Immy was blushing and had turned to put the food into the fridge.

"But that can't be true! What about that sleepover last year at Francie's! You said Robbie and his whole crew were over. And you were making out with Fred....Fred...whatshisname!?"

Immy just scowled from the open fridge. "Yeah. I made out. Like yah. And he had his hands all over my boobs, but like, no. I didn't get naked with them. I mean, I get naked all the time right? Yeah." She was annoyed at Kelly's expression. "But like, that's with girls. I'm naked with girls a lot. Yeah. But, no. I've never been naked in front of a guy. And...K..." She stopped and looked at her again, eyebrows raised. "Are you sure this is going to be cool? Like sure sure?"

Kelly just shook her head, not believing what she'd just learned. Realizing Immy might be getting the wrong message she quickly looked up at her, staring straight into her eyes. "Look at me, Im. Look. I am so turned on by this. I so want to see Kenny ejaculate without anyone touching him. He's totally told me he wants this. He think's it'll be sooo cool." She paused, waiting for Im to look at her. "K? We cool? You got all the stuff?"

Immy nodded and turned to wave at the living room.

Seeing her hesitation, Kelly continued. "Hey! You don't have to get naked, girl!" She wiped a little sweat from her face. The weather had gotten a little humid, and in spite of the windows being open, she could feel her skin getting moist. "You don't even have to be here, if it's too much." She watched as Immy's expression darkened. "Seriously! I don't think Kenny expects you do to anything or anything like that."

Immy just shook her head, her expression darkening further, as if she was heading to an explosion. "I definitely want to be here," she hissed, eyes flashing around the kitchen. "It was my idea for chrissake!"

Kelly thought she might begin to stamp her feet. She knew where this was heading if she didn't deescalate. Immy melted down, but not very often, and if it got to that stage, they'd probably have Kenny standing around confused while Kelly tried to put Immy back together again. "Excellent!" Kelly put down whatever she had taken from the bag and walked over to her, wrapping her arms around her in a tight embrace. Immy resisted at first and then responded, her hands reaching up Kelly's spine to push hard between her shoulder blades. Kelly could feel tears dropping from Immy's cheeks onto her shoulder. "It's okay, Im! It's going to be just as fantastic as you imagined. Wait; you'll see. We're going to get him so frustrated he'll beg you to let him cum." She pulled back a little to look her in the face. "That's what you were thinking, right?"

Immy blinked her eyes and whooshed an exhale, meeting Kelly's glance and nodding slightly. "Yeah," she whispered. "Yeah. And I want him looking at the two of us, bare naked, hoping...no...needing us to do something to get him off."

That was the first Kelly had heard her suggest anything like that, but her thoughts were interrupted by a loud knocking at the door. Startled, they untangled their arms and looked at each other. Immy wiped her face with her shirt tail, exposing her midriff and the bottom of her bra. It was lacy, Kelly realized, as she had turned to get the door. Her own face was fine, she imagined; she hadn't been crying. But she could tell it was flushed, whether from the weather, the thing with Immy just then, or the anticipation of what they were about to do, she couldn't gage. She hadn't worn a bra, she remembered, knowing it was silly given the situation.

"Hey hey!" Kenny greeted her through the screen door, holding up a bottle of whiskey in one hand, a bag of snacks in the other.

"Hey! C'mon in," Kelly held the doors open for him, glanced around the street to see if Immy's folks might be coming back early. Stupid! They're completely out of state!

"Hi Kenny!" Immy had entered the living room and moved to hug him, then felt awkward, and then let him continue closing the distance until she just wrapped her arms lightly around him, his hands still holding the food. "What's that you've brought?" She had backed out and accepted the gifts. "Shit! Where'd...how'd... you score this?" She looked at the bottle and realized it was really expensive.

He smiled sheepishly and looked between them. "My uncle gave it to me on the sly a while back. Told me to save it for a special occasion. I can't think of a more special occasion, right?"

Kelly just shook her head at his puppy-dog expression: wide grin, eyes sparkling, his gaze traveling between them, between their faces and their bodies. "C'mon into the kitchen, dog. Let's get a little of that in us...and some food..."

45 minutes later and they were all feeling a buzz. Immy had been pushing things a little faster than Kelly had been ready, but then again, she was more nervous, and didn't hold her liquor as well. Seeing everyone's glass was almost empty, she called them to attention. "Okay, boy and girl, we're going to do this thing. No more of this," she pushed their glasses aside, "until a little later. The fun and games are in the other room. I suggest we move there and keep this party going."

She pushed the bar stool away from the counter, almost tipping over before she got it to slide, and stood up, her balance a little off from the booze. The other two started teasing her until they stood up and had to hold onto the counter for a beat. "Whhooa. I guess I needed to eat a little more." Kenny looked at both of them with a foolish grin.

Immy and she looked at each other for a quick glance, the same idea passing between them unspoken. They both shook their head slowly, knowing it would be a stupid thing to say out loud if they weren't ready for it. Kelly raised her eyebrows as if to suggest I'd have him do it. You? And Immy's eyes got round at the idea.

"You know," Kelly said over her shoulder as she passed out of the kitchen, "that might be a possibility." She saw Kenny's confusion, glancing at Immy's tight lips. She gave a shrug and continued to the couch.

"You good?" She asked him as he looked for a place to sit. "Take that thing. It'll be perfect." He looked over at one of the weirdest pieces of furniture he'd ever seen: covered in cowhide it was somewhere between a chair and a pool lounger. "It's called a chaise lounge, or something." She shrugged as he sat down, facing the side. She took a seat on the sofa where she could watch him.

Immy had peeled off to the bedroom, she figured, or maybe to get the equipment. "You ready to do this thing?" Her gaze dropped to his lap where she could see the fabric bunching. She couldn't tell if it was from his dick or just what guys' shorts did when they sat down.

He was still smiling, nodding and almost vibrating. "Fuck, yes," he said, louder than a whisper but still quietly.

"So," Kelly took a breath and began the script she'd been practicing in her head for what seemed like forever. "You're going to strip." She looked at him as he stopped nodding, listening. "Naked. Not a stitch." She watched him nod slowly, surprised at her own assertiveness, even more surprised at how willing he seemed. "We're going to attach the ES to you. It's a little different for guys than what you've seen me do." She waited, taking a breath, a feeling surging up as he responded to her statements. "It might be...erm....a little uncomfortable at first...at least that's what we learned on the interwebs." A thought occurred to her. "Wait. Did you do any research?"

He stopped. Wherever her words had been taking him, he jerked back to the here-and-now and looked at her, eyebrows raised. "What? Oh. No. Um. Not really. I...no. Should I have?" He was already moving to unbutton his shirt.

"Hold on..." She had wanted Immy to be here, but even as she said it, Im walked into the room, the tote bag in one hand. "Okay. Go on. Let's get you stripped down to your birthday suit."

Im looked over at her with a question in her eyes, surprised by Kel's tone. Kel shrugged and nodded for her to take a seat next to her and watch.

The two stared as Kenny unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out from his jeans. In a flash it was off, revealing to Kelly what she'd been enjoying for weeks: a well-developed set of abs, nicely proportioned pecs and the tiniest nipples. She wondered if they were erect or if they were always that way. She'd never seen them except when he was stroking himself. She looked over at Im who was locked in place, unmoving except for her tongue; it kept sneaking out between her lips, wet and glistening. The sound of his zipper turned her back to watch.

Kenny had peeled his jeans down, stopping for a moment to curl over and untie his tennis shoes. It was an awkward position: his jeans around his legs, obscuring his laces, his boxers riding up his thigh, his ball-sac and erection visible in the gap between his stomach and leg.

Immy started giggling, creating a domino effect: Kelly tried not to laugh, but in a classic setup when not laughing only made it worse, she lost it, which only made things worse for Immy, and they both teared up, doubling over, releasing nervous energy into strangled giggles, their insides cramping, their breathing labored.

Kenny had stopped, seeing the effect he'd had on them, looking down to see his balls dropping through the leg opening of his boxers, his cock thickening in anticipation. He could see how nervous they were; he didn't take their laughter personally. He had been thinking about nothing else since Kelly had mentioned it a couple of days before. They were looking for a show, and he was going to give it to them, knowing that he'd be cumming in a new and interesting way. His fingers, finally undoing the laces, slipped first one shoe and sock off, and then switching his position, the others. He curled back up and leaned back, pulling his jeans and boxers off, dumping them to the side.

The girls were barely recovered, their faces tear-streaked and flushed, their eyes staring at him on the lounge: legs spread apart, his balls hanging between them, his soft-on gently bobbing up.

"Okay...okay..." Kelly was finding her breath. "That's good, K. that's so good." She lost it for a few breaths again, while Immy tried to recover, until they both were able to keep it together. "Fuckkkkk, that felt so good." Kelly looked him in the eye and hoped he saw how much she liked him, how much she wanted to see him do this with the two of them. "Can you...umm..No. Kenny? Stand up and walk over here." She needed to get back into the assertive role she had been playing.

He nodded, getting his feet under him and walking to stand in front of them at the couch. His balls were still hanging down, but his cock was now sticking straight out, swinging and bobbing nearly at their mouths. Kelly caught sight of Immy's tongue out of the corner of her eye. She realized this was the closest she'd come to his member. At the hike he'd stayed a couple of arm's lengths away. At this distance she could smell him: a mixture of sweat and musk; an aroma that caught in the back of her nostrils, familiar but nothing she could put a name to. "Uhm, Immy?" She motioned for her to get the stuff out of the bag, not taking her eyes of Kenny's penis, his pubic triangle blondish red, wispy, continuing down from the fine hairs below his navel.

She heard Immy fumbling around until her hand came into Kel's line of vision, two pads with trailing wires in her palm. Kelly broke her gaze from Ken's package to look at Immy, raising her eyebrows.

"Me?" Immy looked shocked. "I'm not going to do it...he's your..."

But Kelly took the pads and poked her elbow into Immy's side before she could finish her sentence. "Come a little closer, K."

His cock was almost touching her cheek; being this near to it...she could feel the moisture building up inside her. It would take so little effort for her to turn her lips to kiss the tip of it, maybe even slip her mouth over it. The thought scared her at the same time that it jump-started her clit. No no no no. She doubled down on getting the pads ready, focusing on removing the backing from one, and then the other. "Okay," she said, her voice a hoarse whisper. She cleared her throat. "Okay, K. Hold still so I can position these." She stopped, looking over at Immy. "Hey. Do you have that diagram?"

Immy dug into the bag and pulled out some papers illustrating where the pads should go. Kenny looked between their heads, glimpsing a picture of a naked guy, his erection connected with wires to a control box. He shivered. His cock bobbed up and hit Kelly's ear.

Before she could stop herself, she turned to see what was tickling her, and dragged the tip of Kenny's cock, now sticking up 45 degrees, across her eyes. Her eyelids shut the minute whatever it was had touched them, and she sat back with a jolt, wiping her face while letting out a little scream. "Kenny!" She saw him bump back in reaction, his cock bouncing up and down in a small oval.

Immy just started laughing, the diagrams dropping to the floor.

Kelly recovered, a little annoyed. "C'mon, guys! This shouldn't be this hard!" It wasn't the best sentence to utter in the moment, the other two talking over each other with snarky responses.

Kelly, holding the two pads and not wanting to waste them, quickly got back to the business at hand, having Immy hold the diagram so she could see where to put them. "Okay, K: spread your legs so I can put these inside your thighs." She found the closest spot she could to where the diagram suggested, trying to avoid as much of his hair as she could. "And, um...can you hold your balls out of the way...?" She couldn't cross that line yet; this was close enough.

The space between his legs wide open, Kelly had a clear shot at two pieces of smooth skin, almost directly in line with his penis down a half-hand's width along his inner thigh. She placed both pads and sat back, considering the diagram.

"Okay, Kenny. You've got a couple of choices here. According to what we've read, there's no exact science here; it's a matter of trial and error. But one thing is definitely for sure: you'll get the most satisfaction with having one or two of these positioned on your penis." She had taken two items from Immy's hand.

He looked down at her, letting his balls go to pick them up and inspect them. He saw what they did: a loop of material, each end passing through a small piece of plastic that could tighten or loosen them, terminating in a pair of wires. "Uh...where do you want me to put them?" He had picked one up and slid it over his cock, letting it dangle down toward his sac.

"One there," Kelly said, studying the diagram and looking back to his penis. I can't believe I'm doing this! "And one just...there." She pointed her finger to the underside of his mushroom, and watched as he slipped the other ring in place. "Don't pull them too tight! You're going to get harder! I'm betting on it!" She knew it was the alcohol; she hoped it was the alcohol, but she'd never have believed she'd be acting this way if someone had told her. Immy slapped her arm, laughing.

"K. Is that it?" Kenny was looking down at the wires dangling from his body, the two young women staring at him. It was making his cock stand a little taller. It jerked, a thing it did without his control, and they both giggled, staring at it, fascinated.

"Ummmm..." Kelly wasn't sure about the next accessory and wanted to see if they could make do with this arrangement. The control box had additional hookups, but it was a little gross: sticking a miniature dildo into Kenny's asshole. She squeezed her legs together, feeling liquid oozing out of her, wondering if they'd do that to him; if he'd need it to go over the top. "I think that's it for now. We're going to hook you up. You'll probably want to be sitting down..."