Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

⇛ Today ⇚

The memory of the sound of Immy's orgasm blended with the sounds in the room. The threesome were still at it, but at least one of them had climaxed, their moans tangled in a confused chorus. Kelly had cum, she realized, looking down to see Maddie slurping up her juices like the proper kitten she'd been told to be, her labia bright red, inflamed and swollen. She almost always came from that memory, but she really loved having Maddie bring her over the top, her fingers still gently pushing inside her, coaxing more juices out.

She put her hands on Maddie's ears, holding her still while she stood up, and then gently guided her until Maddie was lying face up, her pussy pushed against Maddie's face. "Just a little longer, little kitten. I'm not quite done."

She didn't say anything more out loud, returning to her thoughts about that summer; what the three of them had done and what she had started becoming.

⇛ Mid-April ⇚

Kelly stirred from the floor, moaning as her joints relaxed. She knew they'd just crossed a lot of lines in their relationship, and she was beginning to worry. She didn't want to lose either of them and she needed to know everything was still okay.

"Hey," she said quietly. "You guys...okay?"

A grunt from behind her: Kenny's body shifting on the lounge. A small giggle from in front of her: Immy sliding onto the floor.

"I mean, like, was this..." she waved her palms and forearms slightly, too loose to use any more energy than that, "...like...good? Okay?"

More grunts and giggles. She rolled onto her side and up onto all fours. The room smelled: musk and cum and sweat. She licked her lips, tasting the whiskey and surprised at a salty flavor, realizing with a start that she'd just tasted Kenny's cum. That wasn't bad. She reached further with her tongue, wanting to try more, but failed.

"We...need...a shower," Immy said, not moving from her puddle next to the couch. "C'mon. Let's go." Immy rolled onto her knees, her words slightly slurred from the alcohol. "C'mon, Kel." She reached her hand over and together they helped each other up. "You too, K." They stood next to the lounge, each extending a hand to help pull him up.

"Umm..." he pointed with his nose down to the contraption. "I, umm...right?"

The two women giggled and let him go to undo the rings and the pads, watching as his cock dripped a little more cum, his hands gingerly reaching back to pull out the plug. "Where...?"

Immy just pointed to the beach towel.

"C'mon, team," she said, holding their hands, leading them up to her parents' bathroom, a room Kelly had only vaguely remembered seeing, in all the times she'd been in the house. She had figured they'd each take a shower; she knew Immy had her own, but when she saw the glassed in cubicle in Immy's parents' bathroom, she stopped, taking it in.

Immy freed their hands and entered the enclosure, turning dials at one end. Water rained from two heads, spraying away from her, letting her adjust the force and temperature. Kelly watched her friend, seeing her cocoa colored skin, golden reflections from the bathroom's light, her breasts both light tan and dark brown as she moved to test the spray.

"C'mon! It's soooo great." She entered under one of the sprays, bringing her hands up to her face to wash the water across her eyes and forehead.

Kenny didn't need another invitation, stepping into the enclosure and sliding behind Immy to stand beneath the second head.

Kelly hesitated for just a heartbeat, watching her friends bathe, knowing that she would feel their skin against her, that she could feel their skin with her hands. She stepped into the shower before it got awkward, and stood next to Immy, sharing the rainwater head.

"Hey," Immy said, squeezing her eyes open a little. "Hold on. You take this one." She moved to the far side, and grabbed yet a third head, this one on a flexible hose, and flipped it on.

Kelly tipped her head up into the deluge, rubbing her fingers along her forehead and cheek. She felt resistance, her fingertips gathering little rubbery balls, until she realized it was Kenny's cum. She looked around for the soap and saw he was lathering his penis and pubic triangle, noticing he was also fiddling around with the rubbery mess.

"Does it always do that?" She shouted over the spray, asking for the soap and nodding toward his penis. "Your cum. Does it always get this way?" She held up a tiny ball. It was like washing melted Mozzarella cheese from a pan.

"Yeah," he said, smiling goofily. "I try to get it mopped up before it hits the water, but..." He shrugged, turning to rinse.

As she kept washing her face and between her legs, she watched Immy spraying the head up and down her body, lingering between her legs for extended periods, before moving it back up and around.

"Hey, Im," she asked, "have you gotten off that way?" She regretted asking it the moment it came out, worried she'd embarrass her friend in front of Kenny. But even as the thought flickered across her brain, she realized how stupid she was being. As usual, Immy, just nodded, smiling.

"It's one of the best," she confided, shutting it down and making her way to the entrance. "I'll grab some towels."

Kelly left last, a little disappointed, but mostly relieved, that they hadn't ended up washing each other. If we do this again, I'm going to push for that.

⇛ Late-May ⇚

They were back at Immy's house after school, in "study group," the code words for whatever it was they were doing. They'd gotten together as frequently as their parents' absences would let them. After that first time with all three of them, Kelly made sure they talked about it, although it was a stupid concern. Kenny was the one who suggested they do it again, the next day, and the day after, persisting until they had all agreed, depending only on which house was available soonest. Immy had texted her that night that she was totally over whatever she'd been worrying about, and the two of them talked, a lot, about the way Kelly had acted. For her part, Kelly was wondering about that as well. Was it the alcohol? She wasn't sure, but every time she thought back to how she was talking to Ken, she felt a jolt of arousal build between her legs.

And for her part, Immy wasn't interested in taking a more active role, at first, making sure she didn't get in between the other two, physically or emotionally. Which Kelly just laughed about.

"Seriously, Im! We're not a 'couple,' yeah? He's ready to have you do whatever you want." Seeing the skepticism on Immy's face, she continued. "For reals! We've talked about it." She thought for a split second. "Hold up. Here." She showed Im the texts she'd had with Kenny, including the one where he was hoping the two of them would double-team him in some way.

"Fuccckkk, Kel..." Im shook her head, but her smile was telling a different story. "Fuckkkk...Okay....well..."

And Kelly saw the skepticism turn to mischief. "Yeah? What do you have in mind?"

⇛ Today ⇚

She was pulled from her reverie by the familiar tone of a text coming in. Is it that time already? She smiled, shaking her head. Still seated on Maddie's mouth, gently grinding against her lips and nose, she reluctantly pulled herself away, stretching to grab it.

Confirming it was as she expected, she FT'd him.

"Hey," she said softly, her voice a croak. "How was it?"

"As good as always! You good?"

She smiled, looking over at Maddie's face, shiny from her juices, her jaw working back and forth to loosen it up. "Oh yeah. I'm good. You caught me at a perfect time. You wanna see?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Take a look, sweetie." She switched the cameras and panned down her body, past the hem of her t-thirt to her swollen lips, her inner thighs and labia wet and glistening. She watched his reaction, eyes dilating and smiling.

"Did you do that yourself, or...?"

But she was already shaking her head, panning the camera to Maddie, revealing her nudity starting from her feet up past her triangle to her flattened breasts and holding on her face, scooching over to make sure he could see how much she'd cum on her.

"mmmmm," Kenny said, licking his lips. "Was it nice?"

She flipped the camera back to her and sat back. "It was very nice. For me. Maddie's a little frustrated though." She looked over the room at the tangle of naked bodies. "You would have loved to be here. I'm sorry you weren't invited for this one."

He nodded and smiled, understanding. "'S'okay." He paused, thinking. "Was Immy able to make it?"

She laughed. "No. This was IRL. Were you thinking about her...just now?"

He smiled, shaking his head. "Not until you just said it! We still on for tomorrow?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything! She confirmed, so we're all set!" She winked and looked around the room again. "Okay, sweetie. There's a lot of pussy juice to clean up here. I can't wait to see you!!!" She watched as he signed off, catching a glimpse of his elbow moving back and forth. What a fucking dog! Her thoughts already anticipating the fun she had planned for them.