Kelsey Loves the Kissing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey is relieved when she sees Carla's expression. It wasn't so bad after all. All Carla wanted was an experimental feel. Her mood lightens. She eases forward, spine straightening, skin gleaming.

Kelsey sips wine before saying, "I can't see why you'd be envious, Carla." She tilts the rim of her glass towards the other woman. "Your boobs look pretty good to me."

Carla thinks it's the perfect response - a superb opening. "Well," she says as though she's not too sure. "I suppose so. I do try to maintain my figure. I visit a gym, too. My legs are still in good nick and I'm happy with my boobs, but my middle..." Carla grimaces and glances down at the water. "I'm getting on and I feel a bit ... thick," she says, eyes rising to regard the other woman.

On cue Kelsey replies with, "I didn't think that when I saw you take off your robe. Really," she continues when Carla's eyes widen, her look incredulous. "You look good to me, Carla."

"You're so kind," Carla breathes as she offers Kelsey a warm smile. "Thank you. When I was younger," continues Carla, pose languid while taking a gulp at her wine. "I was quite a looker. I had men queuing. Had a couple fight over me, too." Carla laughs and waves her near empty glass. "So desperate, they were!" She chuckles, smile wistful. "Oh my," sighs Carla, "I did have some wild times."

"Really?" Kelsey says, responding in the only way she can think of at the time.

Carla's answering nod is emphatic. She grins, expression vulpine. "God yes. At uni." She waves a hand. "Before Harold ... I got up to all sorts."

Still stuck for words, Carla takes a hefty swig. "Really?" she repeats, gasping as the heady tang of the Rioja grips her throat.

Carla shrugs as though her libidinous past is of no consequence. "Men ... Women..." She fixes Kelsey with her sly look and, tone clandestine, asks, "Were you a bit wild too, Kelsey - In your college days?"

A swell of concern at the sudden reversal in the conversation rises in Kelsey's chest. Her heart leaps out of the blocks and sprints for the line. "Oh," she blurts. "Me? Wild? Uhm ... No, not really. I..."

Carla drains her glass. "Never been in a bath with another woman?"

"God no," gasps Kelsey."

"Never been kissed by another woman?"

Concern flares into anxiety, with outright panic only a couple of degrees away when Carla calmly reaches over the edge of the tub and places her empty glass on the floor. Kelsey sees the other woman's fingers grip the sides of the tub as she levers upright. She gulps, gasping in disbelief as Carla moves through the water towards her on her knees.

"Carla, what...?" she breathes, a hand going up. "God, what are you doing?" Kelsey turns her face away, a restraining hand against Carla's body. The glass is plucked from her fingers and quickly finds a home on the small shelf in the corner next to Kelsey's head.

Carla scoops water in the cups of both palms. She lets it fall over Kelsey's body again, her fingers then tracing the full, rounded globes before scooping up more water.

"Jesus," Kelsey hisses when she feels Carla's lips press lightly against her cheek. Instinctively she turns to face the other woman. "This isn't right," she mewls.

"Tongue," Carla sighs as she holds Kelsey's face between her hands. "Gentle ... Soft," she murmurs, locking Kelsey's anxious stare with her gaze. "You're so lovely, Kelsey..."

It's a shock when Carla leans in and traces the line of Kelsey's lips with her tongue. She gasps, the action giving Carla the opportunity to slip the tip of her tongue into Kelsey's slightly open mouth.

"Just a little kiss, baby," moans Carla, her lips pressing against Kelsey's cheek once more. She keeps up the gentle pressure, sighing, fingers going into Kelsey's thick hair. Some strands fall loose when Carla disturbs the clip holding Kelsey's hair in place. "Tongue," Carla murmurs again. "Come on, darling," she sighs, moving closer so her breasts are squeezed against Kelsey's boobs. "Give me the tip of your pink tongue."

The sensations are subtle but effective. The narcotic sigh of Carla's voice hooks Kelsey: there's no denying her body's response to the sound. Her libido thrums, a pulse finding life between her legs. She feels the urgency in the press of Carla's palms against her cheeks, the stealthy slide of the woman's tongue eliciting a burst of desire for more of the same while Carla demands her complete attention with her eyes.

Kelsey moans softly, her brain urging her to pull back or push Carla away while her insides clench and her body wakes.

"Tongue," urges Carla, the word almost inaudible. Her hands move from Kelsey's face, down over the younger woman's shoulders as Carla eases back and slides her palms over the full outer flanks of Kelsey's breasts. She teases both nipples with her thumbs, Kelsey sighing in response.

"Oh God," Kelsey breathes, her head moving side-to-side. "I can't ... Carla, we shouldn't..." she gulps. Even as she says it the need to feel Carla's gentle kisses yaws in the pit of her stomach, an aching void that has her squirming and moving in closer her lips parting.

Carla leans in when the tip of Kelsey's tongue appears. "No, darling, come on," she mutters as Kelsey balks and pulls back a second before Carla's tongue comes into contact. "It's so sweet, my lovely," she coos while sandwiching Kelsey's cheeks between her hands once more. Rising higher out of the water Carla uses the superior position to dominate Kelsey. She presses close and licks Kelsey's lips, the American's mouth opening in response, which gives Carla her opportunity to slip her tongue inside.

When Kelsey's tongue flicks against her own, Carla moans into the woman's open mouth. "That's it, baby," Carla breathes, gazing into Kelsey's eyes. "Soft kisses. Lovely kisses. It's so sweet, Kelsey. God," she sighs, throat working. "I could kiss you all night. You're so beautiful."

Kelsey grunts and attempts to pull away when Carla returns for a more forceful kiss. "Carla, please..." she tries, wriggling and turning her face away.

But Carla is insistent, gentle but unyielding as she turns Kelsey's frightened face back to her. "Don't you like it?" she asks, pecking Kelsey's lips with her own. "I think you like it really, Kelsey." Two more quick kisses and Carla continues with, "But you're scared, aren't you, poppet?" Carla kisses Kelsey again, this time gently pulling the other woman's lower lip between her teeth. "You don't have to worry, Kelsey," Carla whispers while caressing Kelsey's breasts with both hands. "Just kiss me, darling. Go with it. Listen to your body." Her thumbs tease Kelsey's elongated nipples, both teats thick points of arousal that betray the woman's true feelings.

When Carla goes in for another kiss it turns into a full-on snog. Kelsey gasps and moans and opens her mouth to accept Carla's squirming tongue. She returns the kiss with enthusiasm, lust an arterial burst inside her. Heat floods Kelsey's vulva. She feels her sex swelling, pussy oiling while the kiss rolls on and on, Carla growing more agitated the longer they're joined together.

"Yes," Carla murmurs, her smile beaming while pouring emotion into Kelsey's consciousness through her eyes. "That's it, sweetheart. Isn't it divine?"

Then they're at it again, with Kelsey moaning, desire bubbling when Carla takes her arm and moves it to where she can embrace the older woman around her torso.

"Hold me, darling," breathes Carla during a quick break. "Hold me tight. Kiss me. Feel me."

"Yuh-you've got a great body," Kelsey stammers while her hands move over Carla's skin. "You're toned and tan ... I don't know why you're so hard on yourself."

"But you're absolutely exquisite," Carla replies, moving in to suck Kelsey's bottom lip. "You must turn heads when you wear a bikini," she comments, a finger tracing the line where Kelsey's fading suntan meets the paler skin.

"Men look, yeah," Kelsey replies, rolling her eyes.

"I should bloody well hope so," says Carla, squashing her breasts against Kelsey's front.

They kiss again, with Kelsey's hands racing the unfamiliar contours of another woman's body. She's vaguely appalled by what she's doing. Kelsey knows guilt will follow but she simply can't help herself. She's drugged by a strong cocktail of impressions and feelings and emotion. It's weird, but despite loving her husband and never before having felt the urge to be intimate with a woman, the moments she's shared so far with Carla in the bath have thrilled her so much she can't stop herself.

Inside her head Kelsey convinces herself it will be a one-time deal, something never to be repeated. She tells herself it's a blip, she's experimenting - a girl-on-girl isn't really cheating. Hell, if Jim were here he'd be grinning and jerking off...

"If I had a body like yours," Carla is saying, "I'd be prancing around in the nuddy all the time." She kisses Kelsey one more time, easing out of the water, their tongues continually sliding and writhing together until Carla stands upright. "Dear God," Carla breathes, agog when Kelsey also stands clear of the water. "Turn around," she urges, a squeak of delight slipping from her when she sees Kelsey's taut derriere. "That is simply the most perfect backside I've ever seen," Carla gasps. "Oh my God..."

She steps out of the tub, narrowly missing the wine glass on the floor she's so occupied with running her hands over Kelsey's supremely crafted buttocks.

"God, the tan-lines," she breathes. "I want to see you in your bikini someday, Kelsey. Perhaps I should take you to our villa in Spain?" Carla turns Kelsey to face her again. She offers a helping hand and guides the other woman from the bath.

They kiss when Carla wraps a towel around Kelsey's body.

"Come on," Carla says, grabbing another towel while taking Kelsey's hand. "Let's go to bed."

The Bedroom

For Kelsey it's the kissing that makes it so different. Carla's soft yet insistent lips are like nothing she's experienced in the past. Jim is always so forceful, so dominant - whereas Carla manages to exert a level of control which guides more than forces Kelsey to submit to the older woman's will. Carla imposes authority and then relinquishes some of the control, allowing Kelsey to lead from time-to-time, her enthusiasm soaring.

Carla's touch is another element of surprise for the American: caresses instead of urgent groping; her fingers and lips finding places Kelsey had no idea could turn her on so much.

They're not even fully in the bedroom yet. They're standing just beyond the ensuite doorway locked in an embrace while they explore one another, tongues sliding in a serpentine dance as Carla's fingers push through Kelsey's hair and the clip finally gives up.

"You're stunning," Carla murmurs, her eyes soaking up every detail of Kelsey's face.

"Thank you," Kelsey replies, oddly shy considering what's been going on for the past quarter of an hour.

The younger woman finds herself engaged in more tender kissing while being led to the bed. Carla walks backwards, taking Kelsey with her. When the backs of her legs come into contact with the bed she slips the towel from Kelsey's body.

Carla drops her own towel and they're both naked, hands gliding over soft skin until Carla topples backwards. A yelp of surprise bursts out of Kelsey as they fall against the mattress, the American on top of the older woman.

"You're in charge," Carla smirks, amused eyes on Kelsey's face a few inches above her. "Having fun?" she breathes.

Kelsey's lips twist into a moue of consideration as she quickly ponders the question. She hasn't thought of the situation in those terms before, so far it's been a case of the scene carrying her along. Other than a brief moment of clarity in the bath she hasn't done much analysing, but now the question is out there she realises she's having immense fun. It isn't her husband beneath her but she'll deal with the emotional fall-out later. Kelsey is a little heady from the wine and drunk on the kissing, but regardless of how she's going to feel in the morning she wants more of this woman's lips and tongue.

"I'm having so much fun," Kelsey grins, eyes rolling.

Carla's smile broadens. "Good," she murmurs, a hand going to the back of Kelsey's head. "Kiss me."

***

She didn't notice the pressure between her legs at first. Kelsey was too caught up in the texture of Carla's tongue and the tingles of pleasure she experienced when the other woman teased her nipples to thick elongated points of tingling flesh with her lips and teeth. Then it dawns her pussy is sluicing, pleasure radiating in waves while Carla eases her thigh back and forth, the tight spongy muscle goading tingles of arousal from Kelsey's cit.

It's soft and subtle and brings gasps of delight from Kelsey when the reason slowly percolates through. "God," she breathes, "I never knew..."

Carla chuckles, a deep rich sound steeped in erotic joy. "I've been fucking women for years," she purrs, hands going to Kelsey's buttocks. "I can turn you on in ways you've never imagined."

The casual delivery of the obscenity sends a leaden sinker of urgent desire to the pit of Kelsey's stomach. She gulps as her insides clench, carnal need suddenly imperative. She squirms while Carla's fingers knead her bottom, the older Englishwoman finishing by slapping a hand against one cheek, the weight of her thigh between Kelsey's legs a constant delight against her vulva.

"My God," Carla croaks. "I simply cannot get over how firm you are."

Kelsey laughs. "My ass," she chuckles, "always gets a lot of attention." She looks down at Carla with a rueful smile. "I work at it. In the gym ... You know, with the jogging too."

Carla returns Kelsey's smile, nodding. "I think I'll start jogging," she purrs.

Then they're kissing and moaning, with Kelsey's hips jerking convulsively while she presses her sex tighter against Carla's thigh.

***

It isn't enough to get Kelsey there. The pleasure is intense and her pussy is swollen, her clit a bundle of tingles. She's close but needs something more.

"There's no rush, sweetheart," Carla breathes when she sees Kelsey's tortured expression. "We've got ages. We've got all tonight and all day tomorrow. The boys will be playing with their cars, darling. We've oodles of time for our little bit of fun."

Air hisses from Kelsey's nose. "I'm so turned on," she whines, jaw tensing. "I need to come."

Carla chuckles, her expression feline while she murmurs, "Oh you'll come, sweetie." She nods quickly. "I promise you. Aunty Carla will take care of that."

Carla pulls Kelsey's face down to hers, the woman's thick, streaked-blonde hair falling over them both. They kiss with burning ardour until Carla's hand on Kelsey's shoulder signals her intent.

The American goes with it, allowing Carla to manoeuver her through an easy roll, their positions reversed.

After a final quick peck at Kelsey's lips, Carla levers upright. "Turn over," she mutters, twirling a forefinger. "On your front. Let me get a look at your gorgeous arse."

Kelsey is quick to comply, resting her forward weight on her elbows while angling her hips and tilting her pelvis, her rounded posterior lifting at Carla's urgent demand. She knows the effect this pose will have, Jim has raved about the view often enough.

She waits, buttocks presented while Carla gazes at her core.

"Sweet Jesus," the Englishwoman breathes when she sees the scarlet, glistening gape, with Kelsey's meaty labia dangling. She reaches for the tensed twin globes and splays Kelsey's buttocks, the folds parting further with tacky reluctance as the dark roundel of the woman's sphincter is exposed.

"My pussy?" Kelsey asks, straining to twist round so she can look back at Carla. She nods and continues before Carla can formulate a reply. "Yeah, I know. I used to be so embarrassed about it. I mean, just look at them. Jim says I must've been gang-banged in college, but he's wrong. It's just the way I'm made."

Carla studies the ungainly lips, teasing one trembling fold with her thumb. "It's gorgeous," she sighs, sliding the same thumb over Kelsey's slippery clit. "You're gorgeous. I'm going to devour you."

Kelsey squeaks in surprise when Carla's tongue dabs at her sphincter. "Oh!" she yelps. "My ass!"

"I know, darling," Carla replies, pausing momentarily before going back to it, her tongue squirming deeper into the taboo smudge.

She goes at Kelsey with everything she has. Carla laps and licks, she probes and slurps while holding the woman's hips, mouth pressed against Kelsey's intimate places, her tongue exploring a pussy sodden with lust. She dabs at Kelsey's anus occasionally, each expeditionary wriggle bringing a gasp of appalled delight from the American.

Kelsey squirms and moans, pleasure whining out of her. She thinks it's the single most erotic experience of her life - when she's capable of coherent thought that is. Who would have known her body was capable of so much intense pleasure from such an unlikely source!? Carla's tongue squirming into her rectum is the best: nasty and wrong and so fucking good.

"Oh God ... Oh Jesus," Kelsey blasphemes, her orgasm simmering. "This is ... Oh shit ... This ... I ... You..."

"I'm going to make you come, you beautiful bitch," hisses Carla. She rises up onto her knees and grabs at Kelsey's hips, turning the American woman bodily so she's laid on her back, legs wide.

Kelsey's face falls slack when Carla drops down and resumes her oral assault, a finger probing the younger woman's opening.

"Oh my God," drawls Kelsey, wall-eyed with the pleasure of it when another finger slides alongside the first. She gasps and levers up onto her elbows, torso angled, chin on her chest, legs folding at the knees. Staring into Carla's eyes, with the older woman licking her clit, Kelsey feels the simmering climax rise to the boil. "I'm going to come," she squeals, teeth clenched. "Jesus, Carla," Kelsey snorts. "What the fuck are you doing to me? Keep rubbing me there. Oh ... Oh fuck..."

Carla keeps her fingers inside Kelsey as she once again rises to her knees. Her wrist is goose-necked, the tips of her fingers working the special place she can feel in there, the rough little patch against the spongy softness that has Kelsey squirming and gasping, wide-eyed and spitting like a feral animal trapped in a corner.

"Come on, baby," Carla murmurs, expression intent, gaze fixed on the other woman's face.

With her free hand, Carla mauls Kelsey's breasts. She then leans in to suck both nipples before moving up to slip her tongue into Kelsey's mouth.

The American grunts and wails into Carla's open mouth. Kelsey's chest heaves, stomach tensing, her legs juddering in spasm while the muscles in her thighs shiver with nerveless tremors. She falls back against the bed, a hand reaching for Carla's wrist.

"That's it," Carla breathes, her own big breasts swaying as she works vigorously at Kelsey. "Come ... yes, that's it. Come for aunty."

The familial reference makes Kelsey groan. It's perverted and wrong, yet the sheer wrongness of it has her orgasm spiking. She groans and gasps, teeth clenched, nose wrinkled as she snarls nonsense at Carla.

"That's a good girl," Carla grins, fingers smacking Kelsey's clit. "Let it all out, my darling," she coos, leaning in for another kiss.

Finally, eventually, Kelsey cools. Her climax tapers and she lays out all sprawling limbs, chest heaving as she sucks in deep draughts of air. She lies there for some time, eyes fixed on the ceiling, occasional moans and gasps escaping from her.

Carla sits on the bed in a mermaid pose while surveying her handiwork, one hand slowly caressing Kelsey's unblemished skin.

"Oh my God," Kelsey mutters, levering up onto her elbows. She gazes at Carla, agog. "That was just-" The American breaks off and shakes her head in wonder. "I don't know," she adds, cheeks ballooning. "I had no idea..."