Kelsey Loves the Kissing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A delighted laugh comes from Carla. She grins and winks and, in the second before her mouth touches Kelsey's lips, murmurs, "There's more to come, my darling girl. Lot's more."

Into the evening

Carla allows little time for a recovery. She settles herself over the supine woman on straight arms and then ducks in for more kissing.

"My tits," Carla hisses, her own need urgent. "Suck my tits, Kelsey."

Desire flares anew when Kelsey feels the dense weighty mass of Carla's breasts in her hands. She squeezes and kneads tit-flesh, the size and shape and texture of Carla's body so much different to her own. She finds it odd - the heavy globes are so familiar to her touch yet so strange, so like her own but so not the same at all.

She cranes up, straining slightly as she lifts her head to take one long, thick nipple between her lips.

"God yes, baby," Kelsey hears Carla sigh. "Both of them. Yes, that's it, sweetheart."

Kelsey suckles each teat in turn, the flesh extending as Carla moans softly. Then she becomes aware of the Englishwoman's thighs squeezing one of her own and it dawns that Carla is using her leg as a rubbing post.

"Do you want me to lick you?" the American breathes. "I've never done it before," she adds as Carla looks down at her. "But I'll do my best. If you want me to, I'll lick your pussy."

"Yes please," Carla squeaks.

She ducks in for a final time to plant a quick kiss against Kelsey's lips; then she's up on her knees and clambering over the other woman's torso, her depilated mound hovering over Kelsey's face.

Kelsey has time to notice pink lips peeping from the fleshier outer labia. She sees the shiny prepuce hooding Carla's clit glistening with arousal as she reaches up to take hold of the other woman's hips. Her fingers dig into the flesh of Carla's buttocks, the muscle firm despite the Englishwoman's earlier disparaging comments about her own body.

Then she's enveloped in the musk of Carla's sex, the scent fresh after their recent bath. It's another first: the aroma of a woman aroused; female genitalia smearing desire over her chin and mouth and cheeks while her tongue takes an experimental and surprisingly arousing few licks at slippery flesh.

"My cunny," Carla whines, her clit bumping over Kelsey's nose. "Kiss it, my lovely girl. Lick me. Flick my bean with your tongue..."

The vernacular is new to Kelsey but she gets the message, slurping and lapping at whatever part of Carla she can reach with her tongue.

It isn't a raging success, a result owing a lot to the awkwardness of Carla's positioning and ever-increasing tendency towards wriggling vigorously. Kelsey does her best but can't get Carla to the peak she is so desperately striving for. In the end, after five full minutes of frantic action Carla concedes defeat and falls away sideways.

"Let me get there with my fingers," she grunts at Kelsey, thighs wide, three stiff digits fucking into her opening.

Kelsey looks on, mouth hanging open while she watches the Englishwoman working at herself. The obscene squelching of Carla's body around her fingers sends a thrill of desire through Kelsey. She sits on the bed and gazes, her own thighs going wide so she can stroke her sodden pussy.

"God yes," Carla snarls, her hot-eyed stare fixed on where Kelsey's fingers are busy at her thick-lipped sex. "Let's wank together, Kelsey," she whines, head lolling, ponytail swishing along her back. The Englishwoman recovers and smirks at the American. "Let me come and then I'll give you a little surprise," she purrs, a sob bursting free a moment later.

***

When she sees it, Kelsey goes up onto one straight arm from resting on her elbow. She's on the bed, boggling at what Carla has just walked in with.

"Oh my God!" Kelsey cries. "What the hell are you going to do with that?"

Carla holds it up, the straps dangling. "Well, the general idea is, my dear ... I'm going to fuck you with it." She waves the length of moulded latex, the dildo waggling. "I don't know about you, Kelsey," Carla smirks, "but I don't get ultimate satisfaction unless I've got something inside me." Her head cants to one side and Carla pouts, continuing with, "I absolutely adore the girl-girl thing - I really do. I love the tenderness and the kissing and the intimacy of being with another woman. But I do need something solid inside me to get off properly."

"Oh Jesus," Kelsey mutters. "I don't believe this, Carla," she adds, gulping, eyes fixed on the strap-on. "You're crazy."

"Good crazy or bad crazy?" Carla asks, giving the dildo's big bell-end a lascivious lick. She pops the cock-head between her lips, cheeks concave as she sucks. Carla laughs when she pulls the thing free of her mouth, positioning the length in front of her while arranging the straps around her hips. "What do you think, Kelsey?" Carla purrs, her fist jacking the knobbed shaft. "You ready for me?"

A minute or two later, after some heavy kissing and a few licks of Kelsey's sex, Carla settles between the other woman's thighs and aims the domed head at her opening.

"Oh fuck," the American groans when Carla lunges. "I don't believe I'm here. I don't believe I'm doing this."

Carla goes at Kelsey for several minutes. She kneels up and holds the other woman's waist, the dildo working in-and-out while Kelsey gasps and moans and rises up to meet the robust instroke.

Then the pair are locked in a tight embrace, breasts squashed between them, tongues dancing until Carla goes up onto her hands, pelvis moving in short jerky thrusts.

Kelsey's arms are stretched over her head, hands braced against the headboard, buttocks off the bed, abdominal muscles taut as she strains towards another climax.

"No," Carla gasps. "Not yet."

The dildo slides out of Kelsey, the shaft sullied with blobs of creamy lust. The woman blurts a protest, her cry turning into a yelp when Carla roughly rolls her onto her front.

"Up!" Carla growls, a palm smacking Kelsey's left buttock. "Lift up," she demands, another stinging slap landing on the left cheek.

"Okay," Kelsey gasps. "Jesus..."

Then she groans, head lolling forward when Carla eases in behind her and slides the dildo into her body.

"I can see it going in," Carla gasps, gazing at the sight of Kelsey's cunt accommodating the dildo's girth. "Bloody hell, Kelsey ... Your cunny...

"Oh god!" Carla blurts. "It's gorgeous watching this thing going in. you're so bloody lovely, Kelsey."

A few desperate minutes later Kelsey is on her elbows, pelvis tilted with Carla looming over her. Kelsey angles herself to take as much rubber cock as she can. It's lewd and crude and exciting. The American woman offers herself to Carla, pussy at the other woman's mercy while Carla gnaws her lower lip and squints at Kelsey's superb rear-end with intense concentration.

"Fuck me," Kelsey groans, a fistful of bed cover in both hands. She claws at the bed, moaning and gasping while urging Carla to do her worst.

The Englishwoman works Kelsey hard. She's robust, forceful while pumping energetically, the other woman on hands and knees, submissive and receptive.

Kelsey moans and grunts, sometimes pushing back, heels of her hands pressed into the bed while at others she leans forward and simply offers herself to Carla. She babbles and mutters obscenities, foul words she wouldn't use in front of her husband, succumbing to the dark urges she has no trouble articulating to the woman pumping at her with the strap-on.

Then it comes. Kelsey's climax hits her with the force of a train. She squeaks a warning and then judders, eyelids in spasm while her mouth gapes and she blurts in delight.

"Get up," Carla grunts, hips working as she fucks the dildo in-and-out. She tugs Kelsey's hair, urging her lover to rise up onto her knees.

Kelsey goes up with Carla's arms encircling her brisket, the Englishwoman's hands closing over Kelsey's breasts.

"Turn your head," Carla snarls, thrusting up hard, the dildo corkscrewing into Kelsey. "Kiss me. Come on, bitch ... Kiss me while you come," she adds in a croaking gasp.

Kelsey comes. She climaxes heavily in a snorting, squirming paroxysm of grunts and gasps and squeaks. Her arm goes back to encircle Carla's body as far as she can reach. She tilts her face to the ceiling and sobs her desire while Carla mumbles at her to turn her face towards her.

Carla's arms are around Kelsey's torso, hands cupping the other woman's breasts, fingers squeezing tit-flesh. "Come for me, my little pet," Carla snorts, desire a maelstrom inside her while marvelling at the aesthetics of the divine works of art cupped in her palms. "Tomorrow I'm going to introduce you to Marion. She's going to love you. There's more of this, you gorgeous sweet girl."

They kiss, which is more a wild licking at each other's tongue than any intimate sharing of emotion. It's purely carnal, an atavistic exchange as Kelsey comes, her instincts regressing to a primordial time.

Then Carla grunts while following Kelsey down onto the bed, the other woman collapsing facedown.

"Oh shit ... Oh fuck," Kelsey gasps, only vaguely aware of what it is Carla is suggesting. She can feel hot breath wafting over the nape of her neck while the big dildo stirs her insides. It's incredible, she loves it, this experience is an awakening and Kelsey wants more. In the moment, with Carla's weight on top of her, her pussy stuffed full of fake cock and her orgasm boiling Kelsey will agree to anything.

"Those silly men and their rally cars," Carla adds, leaning in as low as she can. "They should stay at home with us where the real fun is."

Kelsey turns her face to the sound. She twists, craning round until she can see her lover's face.

"I don't want them," Kelsey moans. "Not when we're doing this together. I don't want a man here."

Carla smirks and nods, pelvis slowing but never completely still as she murmurs, "And Marion, darling." She ducks in and kisses Kelsey's mouth. "Tomorrow, sweetie," she purrs, easing in deeper to make the other woman groan. "I'll get Marion to come over. She's a rally widow too. The three of us can have a few drinks and a chat and then get to know one another better."

A long kiss follows. Tongues slide and writhe together. Kelsey moans and Carla chuckles.

"Does that sound like something you might enjoy, Kelsey, darling? Rally widows fucking?"

"God yes, Carla," Kelsey gasps. "Yes please..."