Kelsey's World Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't want to waste time teaching him about bra clasps. That kind of thing could wait for another day. She reached behind herself and unclipped it, letting it hang loose so Richie could do the unveiling. She loved the slightly trembly look on his face when he slipped the lacy garment down her arms. He'd seen her lovely nipples once before, but it was his first look at her tits in all their naked glory.

Kelsey took the bra from him, tossed it into the Jeep and kissed him again. His hands crept up her sides to the soft, fleshy warmth of her breasts. Kelsey's tongue went to work, joining with Richie's. It was by far the best kiss of his life.

Kelsey unfastened his shorts while the tit-fondling kiss burned on. Their lips separated with one last sexy lick of her tongue. She squatted, slowly, taking Richie's shorts down with her. His cock sprung upward into the evening light, young and hard and proud.

"Nice cock, Honey," she said, right before swallowing it.

Richie moaned. Watching blowjobs on the internet did nothing to prepare him for the real thing. Kelsey engulfed him over and over, slippery and warm and wonderful.

"Yeah," Kelsey said, licking Richie's shaft like a popsicle. "That girl at the restaurant's gonna like this cock when she gets it."

It was just an average sized appendage, but Kelsey knew the importance of building up Richie's confidence. She moaned ever so sexy as she deep throated him again. It was all too much for the boy. She held him there for a second, deep in her throat, and felt the tell-tale signs. She backed off just enough to let his gushing flow fill her mouth. Richie tried to be cool and stay silent, but the intensity of it all was too much for him — he whimpered like little boy as the intense orgasm swept through him.

Kelsey caressed his thighs and his ass with her hands, mouth fucking him as his orgasm burned down to a smolder, letting the slippery mouthful of cum lubricate her movements. Richie's whimper turned into a groan. Kelsey was smiling when she finally let the young tool slip from her mouth.

"Nice, huh?" she said. "We're gonna have some fun tonight."

Richie stood there, dazed and confused, while Kelsey got her camping mattress out of the Jeep and unrolled it in the ground.

"Get those clothes off, Honey," she said. She stripped off the rest of hers while Richie did the same. She loved that she didn't have to get him hard again. He'd wilted slightly, but was right back to ready.

"How do you want me, Richie?" she asked. She got on her hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder at him. "This good?"

Richie could barely breath. He didn't know what to do next.

"Come on, Honey. I can't wait to feel you inside me."

Richie dropped to his knees and touched the beautiful little ass for the first time.

"Kiss me first, Honey," Kelsey said. Richie started to get up. "No silly! Back there!" she said, smiling at her new boy. "Kiss me all wet."

Richie's head was spinning. Kelsey arched her back even deeper. He looked at the sexy woman parts staring him in the face and dove in.

"That's it," Kelsey sighed. "Use your tongue. Get me nice and wet." Kelsey closed her eyes and drifted away on the sweet feeling. "Lick my asshole, Honey," she sighed. "Us girls like that."

Kelsey moaned and smiled. She loved how Richie's inexperienced tongue felt as it searched around for new, juicy places to taste. "That's nice, Honey," she sighed. "You'll be the world's best pussy and ass eater when me and my friends are done teaching you. Fuck me now. Put your nice cock in me and fuck me."

Richie hated to take his mouth away from Kelsey's juicy warmth, but fucking her was what he'd been dreaming about. He nestled his knees in closer between her legs and tried to figure out where the swollen tip of his throbbing cock should go. There was so much going on between her sweet little ass cheeks, he needed a road map. Kelsey's hand reached under, guiding him in.

She was so wet he slipped in without much trouble. It felt to Richie like the beautiful pussy was inhaling him, just like Kelsey's mouth had done, but the heavenly squeeze felt even more intense. Wildly, thrillingly intense.

"Fuck, Baby. In and out," Kelsey said, trying to get the overwhelmed boy on track. "That's it. Oh, yeah...you feel good."

"Jesus, Kelsey!" Richie said, his voice mostly breath.

"Nice, huh, Honey?" she said. "Fuck me harder. Let me hear your body hittin' mine."

Richie picked up the pace. A smile broke out on his amazed face when the first slap slap slap noises rose out of nothing, seeming to echo off the old barn. He'd watched plenty of porn on his computer and heard that kind of thing happen, but for his own body to be making that sweet noise, slapping against the girl of his dreams, it was nothing short of magical.

"Oh, yeah, Baby," Kelsey breathed. "That's good. That's so good..."

Richie came again, his cock burning with heavenly fire as he fucked Kelsey's velvety pussy. She felt him coming and fingered herself to a quick little orgasm of her own as Richie slowed.

"You're gonna be good at this," she said, looking over her shoulder at the head-in-the-clouds boy. "I can tell."

They lay snuggling together on the camping mattress, telling each other fun little secrets. Kelsey enjoyed running her fingertips over Richie's smooth young skin, raising goosebumps on him. His swollen, sticky cock got some attention from her hand and throbbed back to life. Kelsey mounted him. He was flat on his back, mouth open, looking at the darkening sky when the pussy of his dreams sunk down on his hardness. As much as he adored his first bout of doggie-style he thought this new way might be even better, with a stunning view of Kelsey's bouncing tits and radiant smile as she fucked him. She came hard that time, after a long ride. Richie was astonished by her orgasmic beauty. She was more magical than he'd ever dreamed.

Richie was desperately disappointed when Kelsey said it was time to go, but he tried not to show it. Going to a party with her friends made him nervous, but at that point he would have followed her anywhere she wanted to go. Just watching her get dressed made him hard.

"Put that thing away," she smiled. "You'll be needing it later."

The pizza date, the driving and the fucking at the old barn had taken up more time than Kelsey had planned. The party at Brie's was already in full swing when she and Richie arrived. Kelsey had thought Richie would get a chance to meet everyone before the clothes came off, to sort of ease him into things, but there was none of that. He walked into a naked sex party.

Brie's favorite electronic dance music throbbed out of her father's big speakers. Charity was face down and ass up on a lounge chair by the pool, being fucked hard by Donny. The others were dancing all around them, the girls running their hands over Charity and occasionally kissing Donny as he fucked. Charity raised her head and took Tyler's hard cock into her mouth, moaning loudly onto it as she was fucked.

"Hey you guys!" Kelsey called out. "We made it!"

"Hi!" Brie yelled over the music. She scurried over to meet Richie, wearing nothing but bright blue thigh-high stockings. "Hi Richie! Nice to meet you!" she said, giving him a little kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"This is my best friend Brie," Kelsey said to him. "She lives here."

"Oh, hi," Richie said. His voice was quiet and nervous. Brie was every bit as gorgeous as Kelsey, but different in every way. He tried not to stare at her tits and the rest of her, but he couldn't help himself from stealing some glances.

"Ohhh ffuucckkk!" Charity bellowed, her voice low and devilish. The deeply sexy sound followed a series of rising cries, clearly signaling a big event.

"That's our friend Charity cummin' over there," Kelsey said. "She's livin' here with Brie for a while, until we all get our own place."

Richie was dumbstruck by what he was seeing. Beautiful naked girls, guys with hard cocks, and a wildly sexy girl having an unbelievable orgasm right in the middle of it all.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to everyone," Kelsey said. She took Richie's hand and walked him over to where the action was. Brie followed.

"The birthday boy, huh?" Tyler said. His cock had just slipped from Charity's mouth. "I wish somebody'd thrown a party like this for me when I turned eighteen." He extended his hand for a fist bump. Richie was a bit awkward at it, but he got it done.

Charity was clearly flustered. It was her first time with Donny and her orgasm had been huge. Having Richie find her in the middle of it threw her for a loop. He was every bit as cute as Kelsey had said, and she was worried what his first impression of her might be. Skanky whore who lets boys fuck her in the wide open at parties? Why did I have to be the one he walked in on, she wondered?

The others all greeted Richie, the girls with nice cheek kisses. Charity gathered her wits and stood up with the others, her chest and face flushed bright pink, her nipples hard as they almost always were. Her deep blush went well with the wrinkled, partly rolled down orange thigh-high stockings that adorned her legs

"Charity, here's our special boy," Kelsey said.

"Hi," Charity said. Her breaths were still deep as her body continued to wind down from the furious fucking. "Happy birthday," she said a bit awkwardly. She leaned in and kissed him. Her arms embraced him. Richie could feel the warm humidity on her skin when he hugged her. He could feel her heart pounding too. After the soft kiss she hid her warm face against his neck, glad to have a few moments to bury her head in the sand and shut out the embarrassment.

"Get a room you two!" Kelsey kidded. "Want a drink, Richie? We can't give you too much or we'll get in trouble, but one won't hurt, right?"

Charity let go of the new boy. The nice hug helped to calm her, dropping her heart rate a few notches. She followed Kelsey and Brie as they took Richie to the kitchen.

"I know you're nervous, Richie, but those clothes gotta go," Kelsey said. She was in the process of stripping her shirt and bra off. "Help him you guys."

It was the beginning of a dream. Sharing a booth with Kelsey at Gambo's Pizza laid the groundwork for it, but Richie was still grounded in reality at that point. The drive to the old barn seemed a little like a magic carpet ride, but Richie had been on that road before. He knew where he was, and he knew Kelsey, even though he saw the naked "Fuck me" side of her for the first time. Brie's house though, that was like another world. A full-on dream of the most astonishing proportions.

Brie and Charity giggled as they got started with Richie's disrobing. His eyes showed his fear, but the excitement of naked twenty-two-year-old girls stripping him overruled it. By the time they pulled his shorts down and freed his hard cock Kelsey had joined in the fun.

"Give him lots of lessons tonight you guys," she said. "He's a good student."

When he was naked all three of the girls fondled him. His slim young ass and his cock and his balls were getting the most attention. Charity, well over her earlier embarrassment, slithered down the side of Richie, joining her mouth in with the other girls hand play. Brie stroked the hard young cock, put it in Charity's mouth, took it out and stroked the slippery wetness. Charity licked the tight little ball sack and swallowed the cock again when Brie offered it back to her. Richie was doing some fondling of his own — Kelsey's tits were in his hands. She smiled as she kissed him, listening to his beautifully overwhelmed moans.

"Holy shit!" Austin said when he walked in for a drink refill. "I wish it was my birthday!"

Richie had never met anyone like Austin. He was Kelsey's boyfriend, and yet he didn't seem to mind her being with other guys. And she didn't seem to mind him being naked with the other girls when they'd arrived. Kelsey had sort of told Richie that's the way it was, when they were at the barn. But it was hard for Richie to wrap his head around the concept of an open relationship.

Brie dropped to her knees and shared the succulent hardness of Richie's cock with Charity. Both were impressed with the young boy's stamina in such a situation, but Kelsey knew it was because he'd cum so many times out at the barn.

"They're the best cock suckers in the world, Bro," Austin said. "You're a lucky dude."

Richie's overwhelmed brain caught a glimpse of Trina approaching. He remembered her, vague and dreamlike, from when she captained the cheerleader squad at the high school. He was in middle school at the time, but his dad took him to some of the high school games. Kelsey and Brie were on the squad too, but for some reason it was only Trina that Richie remembered.

"Hey, you're supposed to share him!" Trina said, winking at Richie. She offered her tits to him the way Kelsey was doing, and shared his soft, kissing mouth with her, too.

"Holy shit!" Austin said. "You're gonna spoil him forever!"

"We are not!" Kelsey said. "He's one of us now. You gonna come back Richie? Wanna be part of our Slut Club?"

Richie nodded. His face looked excited but content as he settled into the four-girl onslaught. He wondered what the Slut Club amounted too, but it didn't really matter. If Kelsey wanted to invite him back, he'd be there.

The next few hours went by in a dreamlike blur. The party settled into deep orgy mode in the living room, naked bodies in tangles as electronic music added an acid trip vibe. After the first hour Richie had forgotten his inexperience, but still reveled in the new. The girls ran a litany of positions with him, smiling with him at the joy of it all. He was amazed at the way they all orgasmed, each girl so different in their expression, yet similar in the pure depth of experience that they all savored.

Kelsey was still Richie's favorite, for so many reasons, but the way Charity orgasmed was something he couldn't get enough of. Watching her cum was fun enough, but making her cum himself, with his cock or his mouth — or both the time she sixty-nined him — well, he decided that was just about the most fun a guy could have. He was eating her pussy with youthful abandon, Charity in a lovely, loud, mid-orgasm scream, when a new voice cut through the air.

"Clothes on, people. Party's over."

"Fuck!" Brie said, rolling off Tyler mid-ride. "Daddy! Why are you...?"

"I'll let you all get dressed," he said, picking up his luggage and heading down the hall. "Brie, I'd like a word with you after everyone leaves."

There wasn't much conversation as the gang searched for scattered pieces of clothing out by the pool. Brian watched, standing back a bit from his bedroom window, as the kids dressed. He'd always though of them as kids, but Trina's eye popping body, and his daughter's, and the obvious experience they had with the sex he'd witnessed when he walked in the house, it was all a quick lesson in just how mature Brie and her friend's had become.

Kelsey and the girls wanted to help clean up the house, but Brie shuffled them all out the door as quickly as she could.

"Text me later," Kelsey said, giving Brie and Charity a quick hug. Charity was stiff and nearly trembling. "It'll be alright, Honey," she said to the nervous looking girl. "It's just awkward, that's all."

Charity wasn't so sure. She had visions of being kicked out on the street, Brian yelling at her about how she'd corrupted his daughter. Even if he didn't kick her out, how could she possibly stay there? Suicidal thoughts flashed through her mind for the first time in her life.

When everyone had left Brie tried to get her to go to her room, but Charity didn't want to leave the house a mess. She started straightening up the kitchen while Brie cleaned herself up in the bathroom.

"Well that was fuckin' wild, huh?" Kelsey said to Richie as they drove toward his neighborhood.

Richie wasn't sure what she meant — the party itself, or the getting caught?

"At least you'll be home on time," Kelsey said. "We were gettin' kind of carried away there. If we hadn't got busted you woulda been late for sure."

Richie was still silent. There was so much to process, his brain almost ached from it all.

"You okay, Honey?" Kelsey asked. "You had fun, right?"

"Oh, yeah!" Richie said.

Kelsey smiled at the look on his face. "You gotta do me a favor, okay? Don't tell all your friends about this. I mean, you can tell 'em a little, but, if you wanna hang out with us you gotta be cool about it. Okay?"

"Oh, sure, yeah," he said. "You want me to?"

"Hang out with us? Sure, Honey," Kelsey said. "It's fun to have new people come in."

Richie's heart was beating fast. His young ticker had gotten a workout that night. All of him had. He had no idea sex could be considered a calisthenic. It was way more fun than any gym class he'd ever been to.

Back at Brie's house, Charity was busy as a bee in the kitchen, hoping Brian wouldn't come down the hall and talk to her without Brie being there. Brie was finishing cleaning herself up in the bathroom, checking herself one last time in the mirror for any stray bits of semen in her hair. When she opened the door and walked toward her father's bedroom her heart was pounding.

"Daddy?" she said quietly, tapping lightly on his slightly open door.

"Come on in, Brie," Brian said.

She walked in, nervous but ready to take a stand as a grown woman.

"Sorry I didn't call and let you know I'd be home early," Brian said. "That was...quite a party."

"Are you mad at me?" Brie asked, unsure of how to read her father's expression.

"I don't think mad's the right word," he said. "Surprised. Confused. It's not easy being a single father with a beautiful daughter."

"We shouldn't have..." Brie said, her eyes welling up with tears. "Not here."

"It's your house too, Sweetheart," Brian said. "I'm not sure I condone the behavior, it'll take a while for that to sink in, but you're a twenty-two-year-old woman now. It's past the time when I get to tell you what to do."

Brie sat in the upholstered chair by the window, wondering what she should say. The silence felt good, so she went with that. Brian wasn't sure what he should say either.

"How long have you been...active?" he said.

Brie's nervous face had already relaxed. She smiled a little. "After high school," she said, lying a little, but that's when the Slut Club got going.

"Oh. That's...that's good," Brian said. "Nobody's underage, are they?"

"No, Daddy," Brie said. She knew Richie shouldn't have been drinking, but she decided not to say anything about it.

"Well...good," he said. "Is Charity here?"

"She's cleaning up the kitchen. You wanna meet her?"

"In the morning, Sweetheart," Brian said, knowing it would be awkward. "Let's all get some sleep."

Brie hugged him silently and closed his door on her way out. She was relieved by the way things had gone, but realized there was plenty of awkwardness left to deal with.

Brian unpacked the rest of his things, trying to make sense of his daughter's sexuality. Lying in bed he could hear Brie and Charity finishing up the kitchen, and then he watched them through the darkness of his window as they straightened up the pool patio. It was his first good look at Charity. When he'd walked in on the orgy there were two girls he didn't know, Charity and Sarah. He was surprised the one squeezing her own tits in the middle of a wild, very vocal orgasm turned out to be his daughter's bible reading roommate. He'd missed their graduation due to his work schedule, and Charity had gone home for the weekend the one time he'd visited Brie at school. She was nothing like he'd pictured, but then again, maybe when she was dressed and not screaming in ecstasy she'd look different.