Kelsey's World Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind flashed back to the summer long affair he'd had with Kelsey, and the lousy way he'd treated her the following summer, after she'd gotten into the porn business. It had taken him a while to realize it, but he'd been a real ass about the whole thing. Being a father was complicated enough without fucking your daughter's best friend and making a mess of it. He wondered if Brie had ever found out about it.

The girls went out of sight and the lights on the pool patio switched off. The long day of travel had exhausted Brian. He drifted off to sleep.

"Oh. Hi, Mr. Windam," Charity said. She had hoped she could make it to the kitchen to grab a quick cup of morning coffee, but Brian was already sitting there, quietly sipping one of his own.

"Hi, Charity. It's nice to finally meet you," he said. "And call me Brian. Mr. Windam was my father."

Charity couldn't believe her bad luck. She stood there in a shrunken t-shirt and panties, her nipples hardening as they tended to do, and Brie was in the shower, so she wouldn't be coming to her rescue.

"It's...nice to meet you to, sir," Charity said, instantly regretting her choice of words.

"Does you father like to be called sir?" Brian asked, a small smile creasing his tired face. "I'm not crazy about it."

"Sorry," Charity said, a smile of her own softening her nervous look. "I was just getting some...coffee."

"I hope you don't feel like you're not at home anymore," Brian said, sensing her discomfort. "You're just as welcome here today as you were yesterday."

"You have a beautiful home. I really appreciate you letting me stay here."

"I'm glad Brie had company while I was gone," Brian said. "I slept better knowing she wasn't alone."

Charity's heart started to calm down. Brie's dad was nice, just like Kelsey had said. He was handsome too, which kept her nipples on full alert. She poured her coffee and wondered if she should go back to her room.

"I'm so glad you guys both got jobs already," Brian said. "That's really great."

"It almost seemed too easy," Charity said.

"You were both great students. The school will be lucky to have you, I'm sure."

Charity knew she should go to her room and get dressed, but after weeks of nudity it didn't feel all that bad wearing panties in front of a man she'd just met. She leaned back against the counter and studied Brian's face.

"You're very different from my father," she said.

"Oh yeah? How so?"

"He would have killed us all," she said, smiling a little, but looking strangely serious. "Last night I mean."

"Oh, that," Brian said. "It crossed my mind when I walked in. I used to be very protective of my little girl. But she's...not my little girl anymore. You guys are almost twenty-three. Your dad'll get it. We all do at some point."

"He won't," Charity said. "He'd probably love it if I became a nun or something, even though he hates Catholics."

Charity and Brian both smiled. The ice was nicely broken. Brie walked in wearing her robe, still drying her hair, expecting to have to break up some awkwardness. Instead she found smiles.

"Mornin', Daddy," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "I see you met sweet Charity."

"I did," he said. "We were just talking about parenting."

"Oh, God," Brie said, smiling a little. "Am I grounded?"

"I guess I know where all my bourbon's been going the last few years."

"Oh," Brie said. "I keep thinking we'll replace it and then... Maybe I'll take up a collection and get you a case."

"Or you could just buy your own from now on. You're old enough now."

"Okay, Daddy. Maybe this is a good time to tell you. Me and Charity and Kelsey are gonna rent a house together, after our jobs start."

"Oh," Brian said. His smile disappeared. "Yeah, that makes sense I guess, doesn't it? Wow, my little girl's leaving me."

"I'm not leaving you," Brie said, bending at the waist to hug him around the shoulders. "We'll be near. I promise."

"You better be, Sweetheart. You better be."

Charity loved the beautiful emotion on display. She knew Brie loved her father dearly, but after last night's fiasco she was very happy to see the love in Brian's misty eyes.

"So, who's gonna make me breakfast," he asked.

Brie's eyes flared with surprise when Charity went to work in her little panties. The girl was somethin' else, Brie thought. Somethin' else.

"How was your date with Richie, Honey," Kay asked, filling her coffee mug, and then Kelsey's.

"Oh my God, he's so cute!" Kelsey gushed.

"Oh, Honey, I'm jealous," Kay said. "I got all horny last night thinking about you."

"You wanna be his first older woman?" Kelsey asked.

"Don't tease me, Honey. You know your father and I are careful with young locals. We waited 'till Brie and Raymond graduated college."

"You did not!" Kelsey teased. "You totally fucked them before that."

"Well...we tried to wait. We don't want an angry mob of parents coming around with torches."

"Yeah, well, you won't be able to resist Richie. So, I told you we were going back to Brie's for a little party right? We were right in the middle of everything when her dad came home early. He wasn't supposed to get home 'till today."

"Oh no! What happened!"

"He was pretty cool about it. He asked us all to leave, but Brie texted me after and said they had a pretty nice talk. I think maybe it's okay."

"Good. You know, I always liked him," Kay said. "He seems like a good father."

"Yeah, he's a great father," Kelsey said. "He wasn't too happy when I got into the porn, but I can understand that, now that I've got some distance from it."

"Oh, sure, Honey. That's not easy for the father of a daughter to think about. So, tell me all about Richie."

"Mom! Is your whole life just one horny thought after another?"

"Pretty much, Honey," Kay chuckled. "Pretty much."