Kelsey's World Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh, I'd love that!" Charlene said, wiping away another tear. She watched as Jimmie's car pulled away, and went back inside to try and salvage the party.

Jimmie pulled up in front of a cheap motel not far from the airport.

"You sure you want this one?" he asked. "It looks kinda sleazy."

"I'm not a fancy girl, Jimmie. And anyway, it says BAR, all lit up in neon. Let me check in and then I'll buy you a drink."

"Jesus, Charity, you're drinkin' me under the table today."

Charity smiled her irresistible smile, grabbed her luggage and headed for the office door. "I'll meet you in there. Order me a manhattan, will ya?"

The bar was just as dusty as the rest of the old motel, a relic from the 50s when road trips were more common than flying. If you squinted your eyes and looked through all the accumulated detritus, you could see its mid-century modern underpinnings.

"I love this place," Charity yelled from over by the big old jukebox. She fed in some coins, pushed a few buttons, and Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here echoed through the mostly empty bar. She walked back over to her stool next to Jimmie's. "I've never heard of any of the songs on there, but it all looks cool."

"You never heard of Pink Floyd before?" Jimmie asked.

"No. I like it, though," she said, listening for a few moments. "It makes me wanna get really drunk."

"That's pretty much what it's for," Jimmie chuckled. "What kind of stuff do you listen to?"

"My roommate's really into EDM. Electronic dance music, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," Jimmie said.

"She likes stuff like Fetty Wap, too, you know? Like, heavy hip hop. My other roommate's into Ariana Grande and stuff like that."

"You've got Two? Roommates?"

"Yup. Two hotties and me."

"That makes three hotties. Maybe I should move to New York."

"You're sweet," Charity said, looking at Jimmie's soft, twinkly eyes. "You were always my favorite, you know. Of all my cousins."

Jimmie smiled and sipped his drink. He wasn't used to drinking hard liquor, and was more than a little drunk from all the days imbibing. Wish You Were Here was starting to sound really trippy.

Charity was feeling more than a little drunk herself. "I prolly shouldn't do this," she said, "but, you wanna see 'em? My roommates?"

"Sure," Jimmie said.

"This is just between us, right? Promise?"

"Sure. I promise."

Charity took her phone out of her purse and found the group of photos she was looking for. She handed Jimmie the phone.

"You can flip through 'em if you want. There's a bunch."

She took her drink and went over to the jukebox, glancing back at Jimmie to see his reaction. He was sitting very still, with a look of wonder on his face as he flipped slowly through all the photographs. Some were naked selfies taken when the three girls were tanning under the summer sun, but most were pictures Richie and Erin had taken — the pin-ups they'd done of each of the girls, mimicking the old playboy centerfolds, and a whole slew of full-on sex photos, done in Richie and Erin's artistic style — girl on girl, threeway, fourway, anal, blurry sweaty orgasms...the works.

Jimmie was stunned. He looked over at Charity, dancing sexily by herself, looking stunning in her tight little sweater dress. He wondered how much her father knew, and if that was what all the fuss was about back at the house. He had a hundred questions he wanted to ask, but his khaki pants were nearly busting at the zipper and he was too embarrassed to stand up and walk over to her.

Charity smiled a sweet, shy smile when she saw him looking at her. Another Pink Floyd song was playing, throbbing its trippy vibe into the dimly lit barroom...

"there is no pain, you are receding...

A distant ship smoke on the horizon..."

Jimmie put the phone down on the bar. He wanted to look at the photos until the end of time, but his politeness overruled his desire. Watching Charity, though, that was something he couldn't resist. His eyes locked on hers as her body moved fluidly to the music. She tried to walk over to him, but it ended up being more of a dance. She couldn't control it.

"I don't know about you, but I got a nice buzz goin'," she said. She caught the bartender's eye and ordered another round.

"Shit, Charity, they got tough DWI laws around here. I can't drink anymore."

"You can take a cold shower. I got a room, remember? Not 'till later though."

"What's later?"

"The cold shower."

Jimmie looked confused.

"You don't wanna spoil that, do ya?" she said, smirking as she looked at his bulging crotch.

"Charity, what the fuck happened to you? You were so not like this a year ago."

"I met people who like to have fun," she said.

The bartender put two fresh drinks on the bar. Charity paid him.

"I'm staying here," she said to him. "Can we take these to my room?"

He poured them both into plastic cups without saying a word.

"Thanks, Honey," Charity said. She smiled when she thought of Kelsey, and how much the redhead's ways had infiltrated her life.

"You ready?" she asked Jimmie. He didn't move a muscle. "Oh, come on, Honey. Haven't you ever had a dream like this? Fucking your cousin in a dirty motel room? I think it's wicked hot. It's too perfect. We kinda gotta, don't you think?"

"Charity, you're insane."

They walked out into the evening air to the strains of Pink Floyd's Learning To Fly, plastic cups in hand.

Jimmie woke with a start when a big truck rumbled by at 4:30AM. Charity was on her back, snoring softly with her mouth open. The top of the sheet was rumpled down at waist level, leaving her nice tits out in the dim light from the parking lot that filtered in through the cheesy old curtains. Cousin or no cousin, Jimmie couldn't resist them. Before that night with Charity, he'd been in a long dry spell, and really, when he thought about it, he'd never been with a girl as sexy as Charity. He was astonished that she was the one to hold that title. Charity for god's sake! Little churchy Charity! His hand went to the warmth of her tits just as his mind went to his mother, and his Aunt Charlene. He couldn't believe what he was in the middle of, but he didn't care at the moment — Charity's magic nipples were hardening between his fingers again, and her warm breath told him she was awakening.

"Fuck, Honey," she sighed. "That feels nice..." She rolled onto him, still half asleep, and slipped his hard cock into her well-fucked pussy. "I get the feeling you haven't had a girlfriend in a while. You fucked the shit outta me tonight."

Jimmie smiled. He was thinking the same thing — Charity had fucked the shit out of him, too. There seemed to be a symbiosis — maybe it was the family thing, as much as he didn't want to think about that. Whatever it was, they were both hungry for it.

Charity rose up, with her hands on Jimmie's chest. "Don't move," she said, lifting herself off his slippery cock. She went to the window, threw open the curtain and remounted Jimmie, riding him with bouncing tits as a few trucks rumbled by outside.

"God damn you feel good!" she said. "I'm gonna have to come home more often. Wanna visit me in New York? My friends'll all fuck you 'till you can't walk anymore."

Jimmie was speechless again. It had happened numerous times that night. The way Charity looked with the pre-dawn parking lot light on her soft skin, and the way the excitement grew on her face as yet another big orgasm crept up on her, it was the most spectacularly beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Fucking your cousin in a dirty motel room? Oh yeah! Bring it on, baby! Bring it on!

"You look tired, Sweetheart," Charlene said. "Why did you stay in such a noisy place? I would have given you the extra money for a Holiday Inn, or something nicer."

"I can afford it, Mom. I thought this place had character."

Charity locked her door behind her and walked with her mother to the family car.

"It's got character all right," Charlene said. "Your room smells...like somebody's been there. Is this one of those sex motels?"

"No, Mom!" Charity laughed. She decided to lie a little. "It's a family place. I saw kids."

There was a shopping mall nearby, so Charlene drove there and they went inside, strolling slowly from store to store, talking as mothers and daughters do, catching up on each others lives.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not really, Mom. I sorta fell for a guy, but...it didn't work out. We're still friends, though. If I told you I like older men, would that shock you?"

Charlene was silent for a moment. "I don't know. I mean...how much older?"

"That's the thing, it doesn't really matter. I guess I just don't think too much about age."

Charlene didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything.

"So how old is Great Aunt Lottie now?"

"Oh, she's ninety-two," Charlene said, glad to have a change of subject.

"It's amazing how good she still looks. You do, too, Mom. Here, try this on," Charity said, holding up a cocktail dress. "I wanna see you in it."

"Oh, Charity, that's not something I could wear."

"So just try it on then. Daddy'll never know. I wanna see."

Charlene looked at the curvy little dress. All of hers had straighter cut sides, so as not to show off the shape of her body, and they were longer and much higher on the neck, too. "Do you think it would fit? I'm not as slim as I used to be."

"You look great, Mom. Try it on."

Charlene smiled at her daughter. The two of them went into the dressing room with three different sizes of the same dress. The brown polyester slacks came off, as did the turtleneck sweater. Charlene reached for the dress.

"No, Mom, take off the camisole, and your bra, too. You gotta get the full effect"

"Charity, no! I can't. Not in a store."

"Mom, it's just you and me. Aren't you curious?"

Charlene was. She always admired beautiful women in beautiful womanly dresses, and often wondered what it would be like to wear one. She smiled a mischievous smile and pulled her satin camisole up over her head. Charity unhooked her bra before she could change her mind.

Charlene was all goosebumpy as she stepped into the dress. Their first guess at size was right on the mark — Charity zipped up the back and the little dress hugged every curve just right. Charlene's breasts were just like her daughter's — a bit smaller than her curvy bottom, with energetic, cone-shaped nipples that did their thing at the most inopportune times. Charlene had always kept hers deeply under wraps, but in the sexy red cocktail dress they were free to do their thing.

"Oh my God, Mom! You're so sexy!"

Charlene's goosebumps flared again, as pebbly and tingly as ever before. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe her eyes. She looked like a real woman, and a hot one at that.

"Do people really wear things like this? Without...a bra?"

"Sure, Mom. That's what it's made for. You look so good in it I can't believe it!"

Charity was thrilled, not only at the excitement in her mother's eyes, but also at the revelation that she'd still look hot twenty years down the road, if her mother was anything to go by. She thought about how cool it would be to bring her mother to one of the orgy parties, so all the guys could go wild on another mother/daughter combo, like they do with Kelsey and Kay. She took a selfie with her phone, being sure to get all her mom's lovely cleavage, so she could always remember the happy look on Charlene's face.

The thrilling moment ended, though, when the little dress came off. They put it back on the hanger, and hung it where they'd found it on the rack in the store. Charity could see the sadness in Charlene's eyes.

"Now you know you're a hottie," Charity said. "Don't ever forget it, okay?"

The shopping spree ended late in the afternoon. Charlene brought Charity back to the motel.

"Are you sure you won't come for dinner?"

"No, Mom, I didn't get much sleep last night, and I've got an early flight tomorrow. There's an airport shuttle that'll pick me up in the morning."

Charlene took a deep breath. She had misty tears in her eyes. "It'll be better next time. You'll see. He'll get used to things, and I'll work on him. You will come back, won't you?"

"Of course, Mom. I love you. I'm not just gonna leave you here. I'm really happy now. I love my life. You know that, right?"

"I can tell. You're so different now, but...you just seem so alive. I don't know if I ever was."

"Mom, life throws curveballs at you. Sometimes you wanna hit 'em, sometimes you wanna catch 'em. You know what I mean?"

"You're talking riddles, Sweetheart."

"Don't be afraid of a curveball."

"Life isn't all about balls, Dear."

Charity smiled. "Bye, Mom. I love you so much. I'll be thinking about how good you looked in that red dress. That picture's going up on my wall."

Charlene smiled sadly and hugged Charity. "I love you, Sweetheart. Call me when you get home."

"Hello?"

"Hi. Craig?"

"Yes."

"Hi, this is Charity."

"Charity? Hi. Is everything all right?"

"Oh, yeah, I just wanted to say hi. It was so nice to see you yesterday."

"Yeah, it was great seeing you, too," Craig said. His mind flashed back to the way her tight sweater dress showed off her body in a whole new way.

"So, I'm sorta on my own this evening," Charity said. "I was wondering if maybe you'd want to get dinner or something."

Silence overtook the phone line.

"Yeah. I mean...you mean...not with your folks?"

"No. I can't really be with my dad anymore on this trip. I'm hoping next time he'll be better."

"Yeah, that was kinda intense."

Charity laughed. "That's putting it mildly."

A moment of silence punctuated the awkwardness.

"So, I'm in a motel out by the airport. There's a bunch of restaurants nearby..."

"Oh...Yeah. I'll...pick you up? Right?"

Charity smiled big and bright. "Right."

She watched out her window for Craig's car. He pulled up right in front of her room, just like she'd told him on the phone. She waved out the window and went out, locking the door behind her.

"I hope you don't mind the same dress," she said when she folded herself with youthful grace onto the front seat of his car. "I'm traveling light. It doesn't smell too bad."

"You look incredible in it, so no, I don't mind," he said. His nice smile was tinged with surprise — Charity was noticeably braless. When she was getting dressed she put one on, but then she thought, what would Kelsey do? The way the dress formed around her soft tits held Craig's gaze for a few exciting seconds. He wondered if she had any underwear on at all.

"Do you mind if we stop at the mall for a few minutes? I wanna get a present for my mom."

"Sure. Which mall?"

"It's just down here a couple miles," Charity said, pointing out the way. "It's crazy busy with the holiday sales, but I know just what I want. It should only take a few minutes."

Craig went into the mall with Charity, feeling very self conscious and nervous about being seen with her. He hoped they didn't run into anyone they knew.

Charity made a bee-line to the dress shop, took the red one her mother had tried on off the rack and went straight to the checkout.

"That's for your mom?" Craig asked, sounding surprised.

"I'll tell you about it later," Charity said. Craig loved the look on her face, but he sensed danger again, and looked around at the other shoppers. None of them seemed to care.

There was a wrapping station out in the mall, raising money for a homeless shelter, so Charity had the dress box wrapped in shiny red paper with a big gold bow. She bought a card and they were back out into the dark of the evening.

Dinner was a noisy affair — the restaurants were just as busy as the shopping centers on Thanksgiving weekend — but it didn't seem to matter. Craig was lost in Charity's presence — her voice, her giggle and her laugh were the only sounds in the room by the time the waiter weaved through the throng of diners with two plates of cheesecake for dessert.

"God this is good!" Charity moaned as she smooshed the velvety stuff around inside her mouth. "I usually don't eat this. It goes right to my ass."

"Is that what did it?" Craig said, with twinkly eyes. "Then eat more of it I say."

Charity giggled. It thrilled her that guys loved her ass as much as they did. She couldn't wait to feel Craig's stubbly face rooting around in it, and his cock fucking her there.

"Eat fast," she said. "We've got things to do."

"More shopping?"

"No, silly!" she smiled. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "You're gonna take me to my motel and fuck me 'till the sun comes up."

Craig couldn't breathe. It was that feeling you get when you're underwater too long.

"Charity, we can't do that...can we?"

Charity smiled. "Let's go. Best if you don't think about it too much."

The drive to the motel was quiet, and full of delicious tension. Charity fooled around with the car radio, landing on a classic rock station. Led Zeppelin's When The Levee Breaks was in it's opening strains. Charity turned it up.

"Holy shhiiit!" she said as her body started to move.

"You like Zeppelin?" Craig asked.

"What's that?"

"Led Zeppelin. This band."

"That's the name of 'em? I love it! Me and Jimmie were listening to Pink somethin' last night. Do you know them?"

"Pink? The pop singer?"

"No. Pink somethin'. A band from the old days, like this one."

"Pink Floyd?"

"Yeah! That's it! I love them! And this...Oh my God, I just wanna take off all my clothes and dance!"

"That's the blues," Craig said, listening to the reverb drenched harmonica floating over Zeppelin's powerful rhythm section.

"That's the name of the song?"

"No," Craig smiled. "It's the type of music. The blues. Led Zeppelin did a lot of it. Pink Foyd, too. They took old blues forms and made them more muscular and psychedelic."

"Ffuuuck!" Charity said. "His voice gives me goosebumps." She turned it up louder and her body writhed even more. Craig almost drove off the road. He couldn't believe how sexy she was, and how naive she was about music. He wished she lived closer so he could take her to some concerts and fuck the shit out of her after them.

"Goin' down

Goin' down now

Goin' down

Goin' down now...

Charity was mouthing Robert Plant's words, and she went down, right to Craig's lumped up crotch.

"Ooo! Somebody's excited!" she smiled.

She had his cock out in a matter of moments, sucking him in to the beat of the song.

"Oh God!" Craig gasped.

They were only a minute away from the motel. Somehow he made it there without crashing his car. He pulled into the same parking spot in front of Charity's room. She was relentless with her blowjob, going at it with gusto all the way through the long song. He begged her to stop when an older couple walked by, but she was in too deep to stop and Craig was glad of it. His gushing orgasm was monumental — the first outside of masturbation since his beloved wife died. Charity gobbled up the mess, swallowing every drop.

"Fuck!" she sighed. "You had a lot in you!"

Craig could only groan. He tried to gather his senses. They were lit up well by the parking lot lights. Charity was licking his balls when another man walked by.

"You're crazy," Craig managed to say to her. He wanted to slap himself in the face to knock some sense into his brain.

"You'll be able to fuck me good now," Charity said as she tucked his swollen cock away. "You won't cum so fast."

She got out of the car with her shopping bag and went to her door. Craig still couldn't make himself move. He watched her as if it was a dream. She opened the door, looked over her shoulder at him, flipped up the back hem of her sweater dress to show him she didn't have any underwear on and disappeared inside, leaving the door open. He had to follow. He just had to.