Kelsey's World Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh!" he groaned when he sunk his cock into Charity's super-tight pussy for the first time. It was a groan that would be repeated throughout the long night, her tightness always a dizzying surprise.

"Fuck my asshole, Honey," she said, halfway through the sweaty night. "I'll close my eyes and think about you out in your backyard with your shirt off."

"You really want it...in your ass?"

"Yeah. I didn't bring any lube, so you'll have to work at it awhile," Charity said. Her ass was up in position, on her knees with her head down on the rumpled bed. "Wet me up with your tongue first. That'll help."

"Oh ffuuck, Honey!" she said when Craig tried to stick his warm tongue into her little hole. "Oh, God yeah!" Charity loved feeling a guy's stubble down there where the sun didn't shine. "Did you know we watch you? When you're outside in the summertime?"

"Who's "we"?"

"My mom and me. She doesn't know, but I've seen her watching you."

Craig's tongue suddenly went wild all over Charity's juicy pussy and ass, making her squeal with delight.

"Come on, stick your cock in me. I wanna feel you in there."

"In your ass? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

"It's the sexiest ass I've ever seen."

Charity smiled. "Do you like fucking that way?"

"I don't know. I'll tell you in a few minutes."

Craig started to press his way into the tiny, dark hole.

"If you have trouble you can fuck my throat again. That got you all slimy last time. It works almost like lube."

"Fuck, Charity," Craig said, his voice wavering a bit as the extreme tightness of anal sex warped his mind. "When did you become such an expert on all this?"

"Back in May. I went to live with my college roommate in her hometown. She and her friends, they sort of fuck for a hobby."

"Ohhh, Jesus!" Craig bellowed. He hadn't expected to let something that loud out of his mouth, but there was no stopping it. His cock was three-quarters of the way inside Charity's little asshole. The feeling, and everything that was happening that night, was completely overwhelming.

Charity was in that place too, all of the sudden. Conversation was over. When Craig started thrusting hard into her tingly ass she slapped a hand down hard on the mattress and her fingers drew the sheets into her white-knuckled fists.

"Fuck yeah!" she shrieked.

It was the beginning of another noisy round. The person in the room next door pounded on the wall again, but Charity didn't care. Craig was the first older man she'd ever had sexual thoughts about, too many years ago to count, and she had him inside her, deep in her fiery furnace, way up inside her darkest secret. The knock on the wall didn't even register. She'd gone home, and she'd conquered it.

ā€”

Craig drove Charity to the airport at 8AM. They sat in the car at the curb for a few moments, smiling sweetly, wondering what to say.

"You absolutely have to come visit me," Charity said. "You'll know why when you get there."

Craig knew the look in her eye. "I will," he said, and he meant it.

"Okay, here's the favor I need you to do for me," Charity said. "Mom's super lonely, and just...cut off from the world." Charity handed him the nicely wrapped dress box and the card. "This dress you saw? I got her to try it on yesterday. She looked so beautiful, and it made her really sad, because she'll never be able to wear anything like it. I want you to take this home with you, and sometime when Dad's not around call her over to your house and give this to her. Make sure you do it at your house, okay?"

"Okay."

"I wrote her a note, in the card. Make sure she reads it. Do you know how to make Mai Tai's?"

"I can learn."

"Good. Yeah, get the stuff to make 'em. And wear that suit you had on Thanksgiving day, and that thin tie. Remember when I asked you to make her smile once in a while? This'll do it."

Craig had that mixed feeling again ā€” excitement and fear. It worked out well with Charity, leaving him feeling more alive than he had in years. Giving Charlene a secret gift from her daughter and making her a drink would be risky, but Charity had proven to him some risks are worth taking.

"Bye, Honey," Charity said. "Thanks for hangin' out with me. I'll see you in New York, right?"

Craig nodded and watched her walk away, her stunningly curvy ass wiggling under her thin linen pants. He picked up the sealed card, and wondered what it said...

A little gift for you, Mom, but you have to do something for me, to make the gift complete. It's a cocktail dress after all, so I want you to go to Craig's spare bedroom and put it on. Properly. NO BRA! Craig will mix up some Mai Tai's. Have one with him, or two or three, and let that beautiful smile of yours out into the world. I love you, Mom. Have fun.

Love, Charity