Kelsey's World Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,621 Followers

"It was even more intense because their heads were at our end, just a couple feet away from us. I sort of realized they liked being watched when Jewel got on her hands and knees and let Xander do it... from behind."

"Doggy style, Honey." Kelsey reached for Bill's hand and put it on her soft breast, holding her hand on his so he wouldn't pull away. "Can you feel my heartbeat? Your story's gettin' me all worked up."

Bill was getting worked up, too. His cock was hard again under the comforting weight of Kelsey's head.

"So he fucked her doggy, and they musta been lookin' right at you, huh?"

"Jewel was. Her eyes and mine, they were like glue, the whole time."

"Did she cum?"

"Yes she did."

"Nice. That was your eyes that did it. She wanted you."

"Well..." Bill said, unsure how to respond. He shifted his body a little to try and relieve the pressure.

"Want me to help you with that?" Kelsey asked, looking up at him seductively.

"Help me?"

"Yeah," she said. "We got each other all hot and bothered. You keep talking. I'll make it better."

She rolled onto her stomach and had Bill's pants unfastened with the speed of a seasoned pro.

"Kelsey, we shouldn't..." he said, holding both his hands over hers to stop her.

"Relax, Honey. We're both turned on. It's just natural."

It reminded of something Jewel had said, bathing in a pristine pond on a fateful day in northern Nevada. That was the day Jewel and Mona swapped partners for the first time.

Kelsey's gentle mouth on his cock was so reminiscent of Jewel's tender ways, it nearly made him cry. Kelsey sucked for a quiet minute, well aware of the deep emotion in Bill's eyes.

"Did you and Mona have sex in the car, too? When Xander and Jewel were there?"

"Eventually," Bill said, his voice breathy and strained from the first woman's touch he'd felt in too long to remember. "Mona took the lead, because she knew I...she could feel that I was turned on from what was happening. Like I said, it was a real rainy stretch of weather, so we spent night after night in the Chevy. It was the third night, I think, warm and muggy. I remember all the windows were steamed up and dripping. Mona'd had enough of being sticky and uncomfortable, so she took off her clothes. Xander and Jewel were already going at it in the back."

"Anal, you mean," Kelsey quipped, with a sly grin and the devil in her eye.

"No!" Bill said, smiling. "We didn't even know what that was!"

"I'm just kiddin', Honey," she said. "Keep going." Her mouth went down on his cock again, sucking slow and gentle.

Bill moaned before getting his bearings again. The way Kelsey's tongue was swirling back and forth against him in her mouth made it hard to concentrate. "We just kissed that night, listening to Jewel," he said. "She made the most beautiful sounds."

"Don't you just love listening to women cum?" Kelsey said. "I just love it."

"The next night things were the same, still humid and uncomfortable in the closed up car..."

"All that rain was fate, Honey. The sex gods were gettin' you outta your clothes."

"Maybe," Bill said, looking at Kelsey with soft, twinkling eyes. He touched her head for the first time, holding it gently with his hand while it slowly rose and fell on his hardness. He moaned again and tried to gather his thoughts. "But yeah, Mona was naked again, smiling so pretty when she helped me out of my clothes. It was a different kind of smile. Helping me get undressed forced her up, so Xander could really see her, and I could tell she liked it."

"That's hot," Kelsey said. "Did Mona have nice tits? Were they like Margie's?"

"Yes. The same."

"Nice," Kelsey said, stroking Bill's cock slowly with her hand. "Could Jewel see your hard cock?"

"No, but she smiled at me when Mona's head went down there."

Bill moaned all the air out of his lungs when Kelsey took him all the way into her throat. Memories were flooding back. Two worlds seemed to be colliding.

"Don't keep me hangin', Honey. What happened next? Did you and Mona fuck?"

"We did. I don't know abut Mona, but for me it was the first time I'd felt the whole hippy thing in its entirety. It was like I was just pretending before that night, but watching Mona, sitting up on me as we did it, with her hands on the car's headliner...God she was beautiful."

Kelsey could feel Bill's body changing, so she kept up a steady pace with her smoothly sucking blowjob while she listened intently to his increasingly breathless words.

"Jewel's face was near us; Xander was behind her again. She was making her beautiful noises, and Mona was, too. I remember when they looked at each other, and Jewel reached for her, pulling her to her. They were kissing each other when they...when we...Ohhh, Goddd!"

Bill's hips thrusted quick, twitchy and uncontrolled. He came with sharp grunting intensity in Kelsey's mouth, even though there wasn't much cum. It was a slow-burn orgasm that literally took his breath away. Quick gasps tried to fill his paralyzed lungs, eventually succeeding.

"Biilllyyy! Hottest story ever!" Kelsey said, smiling at him with amazed, happy eyes. "You're my new favorite."

"Jesus, Kelsey," he was barely able to say. " You're unbelievable."

Kelsey milked his cock with her squeezing hand, gathering every drop of cum with her tongue and her wet lips until he was clean. She got up on her knees, beaming at the happily amazed look on his face. She snuggled in next to him, her soft warmth tight against his shirt, gently massaging his wilting cock with her hand. She pulled his arm around her and placed his hand on her tits again, helping him play with them, squeezing their warm softness.

"Keep goin', Honey. Tell me more. We need to get you hard again so I can fuck a real hippy commune boy. I've always wanted too."

"Kelsey, we shouldn't. This has been...so much already. What if your friends come home? I can't be known as a landlord who does this kind of thing. It's really unprofessional."

"Oh Phht," Kelsey scoffed. "You and me are friends, Billy, that's all. And anyway, Brie and Charity have a teacher meeting, and the boys won't be here until later. Come on, tell me more of your story. I'm loving it so much."

"If you're counting on that thing getting...ready," he said, looking squarely at his wet-noodle-soft cock, "I wouldn't. I'm old, you know."

"We'll see, Honey. We'll see. So you and Mona and Xander and Jewel all started watchin' each other..."

"We did," he said, falling right back into the memories. "It was sort of a replay for the next couple of rainy nights, with us still on the front seat and them in the back. The girls' kissing while we were doing it got more and more active, though, and they started playing with each others...breasts."

"Tits, Honey. Did they just use their hands, or their mouths, too?"

"Hands first, and then the third time, mouths, too. It was all new for Mona, doing things with a girl like that, but she told me Jewel was experienced, even though she was only eighteen."

"Oh, nice. I was gonna ask you how old they were."

"Yeah, Xander was older. He was twenty-two."

"And you and Mona?"

"We were both nineteen."

"So you were on your back on the front seat the whole time? When did you get bold and let them really see you?"

"The next night. It wasn't raining but it was really windy, so we were all in the Chevy again. It started the way it had been the past few nights, but Mona got really heated up, more than normal. She sort of caught on to Jewel's exhibitionist thing, I think. It was like she wanted Xander to really see her, all of her, not just the top, you know? Anyway, the window was open next to us, so she got up on her hands and knees and gave me a 'do it this way' look, and then she sort of hung her head out the window. She had her arms and her shoulders on the top of the door, with the wind blowing her hair all around. I didn't even think about being watched, I just did what she wanted. I mean, I wanted it, too, but she definitely wanted to take it to another place. I remember thinking, while I was doing it, that it was ridiculously blatant. I mean, they could see...everything. It was the first time the view for any of us was that...x-rated. Mona just rested her head on her arms and watched them watch us. It was pretty intense."

"Nice. Mona knew how she wanted things to go."

"I guess. She often surprised me, through all our years together."

"That's so good for a relationship. That's why you guys stayed together. So I bet you fucked the shit out of her that night. With Jewel watchin' you probably gave it to Mona good, right?"

"Yeah, it was intense. But Mona wasn't done, though. Like I said, she was really heated up. She ended up with one leg up on top of the seat, almost like she was riding it, with me behind her...is it still doggie style with her up there like that?"

"Sort of, yeah."

"So she's up there, and I'm behind her doggie style, and her arm's around Jewel and she's kissing her. Xander was really giving it to Jewel. It was wild. He had to sort of hunch over her, because of the roof of the car, and that put his head right near Jewel's. Mona started kissing him, too. That's when she..."

"Came, Honey? You gotta get comfortable the lingo," Kelsey smiled. "God, I bet that was a wicked orgasm for her, her first time with all that happening."

"Yeah, it was something. Mona sort of blew my mind that night. It was strange seeing her kiss Xander, but it wasn't a bad feeling. Jewel smiled at me. I wondered if I'd get to kiss her."

"Did you? Don't even tell me you didn't."

Bill chuckled. His cock had plumped up remembering the hot story. Kelsey played with it and he gently squeezed her soft breast.

"That was the next day. It's funny, something you said earlier reminded me of that day, when you said "relax, we're both turned on, it's just natural." Jewel said that to me, almost those exact words. We all wanted a bath the next day, so we found a pond on the map and took a detour up a deserted dirt road to find it. We were in Northern Nevada, and starting to think about making better time. We'd been dawdling through that rainy stretch, just enjoying the freedom and each other's company. But California wasn't too far away, and we were starting to get excited about finding the commune and seeing where that whole thing led. But first we needed to clean up.

"We didn't find the pond at first, we had to backtrack and angle off on a rutted jeep trail to find it. It was worth the effort, though. It turned out it was a damned-up part of a river. Where we ended up it was shallow and warm, with a real fine gravely bottom, almost like gray sand. The water was crystal clear, so clean you could drink it. We were hemmed in by brown desert hills, but near the water everything was so green, like an oasis, with the deepest blue sky and the whitest clouds. It was unbelievably beautiful. We all stripped off our clothes and splashed in the water. We ended up spending two days there. We ate our meager rations — crackers and cheese and some foragings Mona had found back in Montana, and Xander surprised us with a nearly full bottle of tequila. Jewel said he stole it from a drunk on the street in Amarillo who didn't really need it, and they'd been saving it for the perfect day."

Kelsey shifted a bit, swapping hands on Bill's groin, snuggling in even tighter against him. His hand dropped to the hourglass curve of her side, but she protested.

"No, Honey. Hold me."

He slid his warm hand up to the softness of her breast again, and massaged it ever so gently.

"It was our first day at the pond when things evolved," Bill said, his voice flowing with the spirit of happy memories. "We'd only been there a little while, still naked, just enjoying the warm pool of water, and then Jewel went to her knees and gave Xander a blowjob. It was the first sex outside of the car, and there was a distinct feel in the air that things were expanding. Of course I got hard watching her. She was just the most adorable little thing..."

"Did Mona take care of you?"

"She did. Neither of the girls finished, though. They'd already made a pact, it turned out, and after a smile between them they both got up and switched places. I must have looked really shocked, because that's when Jewel said it — "It's okay. We're both turned on. It's just natural." My...cock went in her mouth. I don't know if I put it there or she put it there. God, her mouth was so...different. Mona was my only girl up to that point, so even little differences felt huge."

"Yup," Kelsey said, nodding her head in agreement against Bill's shoulder. "Did you come in her mouth?"

"Did I ever! I was embarrassed by my reaction, but nobody seemed to mind but me. Jewel liked that she'd affected me so deeply. Her blue eyes sparkled like diamonds. I'll never forget the happy look on her face."

"So you and Mona were swingers at nineteen. That's so hot. My parents got into it young, too."

"They did?"

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone, okay? We'll have secrets, you and me."

Bill smiled and squeezed the soft tit his hand was holding. "Okay. Secrets."

"So, if you guys were there for two days I guess I know what happened. Did Jewel have a tight little pussy?"

"Ha!" Bill chuckled. "You are somethin' else. Yes, she did. The tightest of all of them. There were quite a few free girls at the commune; not all were, of course, but of the ones who were, Jewel was the most petite, and the tightest. She got a reputation as a good lay. I don't mean that as a bad kind of a reputation, it was something she was proud of, and Xander was, too. My Mona was thought of that way, too, more for the way she went a little wild. She really loved it, and enjoyed the men who wanted her, to the fullest."

"That's so awesome," Kelsey said. "There's nothin' better that lettin' your wild side out like that when you're havin' sex. Now I can see where Margie gets it."

Kelsey clammed up, realizing her slip-up. Bill clammed up, too, when his mind put two and two together, but he didn't know if the logical conclusion was what he thought it was. Margie had mentioned that she and Ryan had become good friends with Kelsey and the others at the house, and she'd always lobbied hard that the girls should stay there even if they were breaking the rules of the lease. And then there was Barbara Lowe in that wild, cocksucking photograph. And Kelsey's parents are swingers. And the girls don't wear clothes at the house. It would be odd If Margie didn't know what was going on.

"Kelsey, is there something I should know?"

"Nope," she said, trying to keep her voice natural sounding. "I was just saying I think you should tell Margie this story. All of it. It won't shock her. It'll be the best thing ever. Mona's her mom, and mothers and daughters have a super close bond, and telling her all this will make it even better." Kelsey pulled away a little and looked at Bill's kind, questioning eyes. "My mom is me. Mona is Margie. That's how life works."

Kelsey didn't want to say anymore about it. She hoped it was enough without going over the line. "So did the blowjobs at the pond just roll right into nice fucking in the sunshine," she asked, snuggling against Bill's shoulder again, "or did it take longer?"

"Oh," Bill said, snapping his mind back to the past. "Yeah, it just happened right there."

"Who was first?"

"Jewel. She just climbed on and..."

"Yeah. I bet you were wicked cute back then. You probably stayed hard after her blowjob because she was so hot, and she couldn't resist you."

Bills mind was still confused by thoughts of Margie. As he got older he often confused the two, calling Margie Mona once in a while, and mixing up visual memories because Margie looked so much like her mother, but this was different. Flashes of memory of Mona orgasming wildly with a group of guys at a commune get-together mixed with a vision of Margie, wearing her usual bra-less tight t-shirt, pulling it over her head when she walked in Kelsey's side door, saying hello to all the naked people there. He tried to get a grip.

"Well I don't know about wicked cute," he said, "but yeah, we had a special relationship. Jewel is the only girl I've ever met who I would have married, if I hadn't already fallen hard for Mona.

"How long did it last?"

"My feelings for her? It never ended. That summer, though, we were together the whole time. Communes are very fluid, at least ours was. Bright Valley was the name of it. People come and go. Couplings within the group ebbed and flowed and changed. Xander and Jewel drifted apart after a while. Jewel and Mona and me, we became a threesome and Xander hooked up with one of the others, a girl named Rhonda."

"Let me guess, big tits?"

Bill laughed. "The biggest! Let me tell you, some girls are well served by brassieres."

"Saggies?"

"Very. Nice girl, and they looked wild when she was..."

"Gettin' pounded doggie style? I'll bet they really swung."

"I hate to say it, but her nickname was Swinger. She thought it was because she liked free sex, but..."

"That's too funny!" Kelsey chuckled. "So, Bright Valley. Was it just a big ol' party all the time?"

"No, that's the thing. We were high all the time, and there was sex happening freely and...often I guess, but there was work in the fields, and a construction crew, and even an office with accounting and supply buying and stuff like that happening. There was a brewer who made beer and ran a still. There were cooks and dishwashers. Childcare and school teachers. There was work for whoever wanted it, and most did. There were a few slackers. Some of the more musical folks did that for their jobs, some even played music out at local bars to earn some money for the coffers. We sold flowers to florists and vegetables to restaurants. Bright Valley was a real business, even though it was completely informal."

"So there were kids? I wasn't picturing that."

"Oh, yeah. Quite a few. And two pregnancies the summer we were there."

"And the fathers were..."

"Anybody's guess. Everything really was communal. The mothers and their men seemed to like it that way."

"How did you guys handle that? Did you want a baby when you were that young?"

"No! Mona and Jewel were on the pill. Thank God that was available! There was still a chance though, with all the activity Mona was a part of. It turned out she had fertility problems, but they worked out over time. We had Margie when Mona was thirty. What a gift she was."

"So help me picture it. What did you and Mona look like at Bright Valley?"

"We looked like everybody else. Long, uncut, uncombed hair. Mine was halfway down my back. Mona's was even longer. I had a scruffy beard that was about three inches long by the end of the summer. We had the deepest, darkest tans you've ever seen. Clothing was sort of a hit or miss kind of thing. I didn't wear a shirt for the whole summer. Dirty old jeans, some canvas pants one of the girls made. She was the seamstress for everybody."

"What did Mona and Jewel wear?"

"Nothing, quite often. Clothing was definitely optional. I'd say about half were nudists, more women than men, but there were quite a few guys who gave up clothes as soon as they got there. Mona and Jewel both had tie died triangle things that they tied around their waists sometimes, with one leg showing, you know?"

"A sarong. It's like a native island thing."

"Yeah, that's it. God they looked good in those things, in bare feet with nothing else on. But apart from them and a couple of others, it wasn't a playboy bunny show, that's for sure. Just everyday girls with long, wild hair, looking as natural as natural can be. The guys on the other hand, there was six or eight of them that got the girls' heart rate up. A lot of the work was hard, so there was plenty of muscles and really fit looking guys. I was never in better shape than I was at the end of that summer."

riverboy
riverboy
4,621 Followers