Kelsey's World Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers

"So you worked hard all day and partied all night?"

"There was really no schedule. Sometimes we worked all night and partied all day. There was music all night, in one form or another. Drum circles, guitars, singing.

"So you had lots of threeways with your two sweethearts, huh?"

"I can't even believe it sometimes."

"Did any of the other guys have two girls?"

"Like I said, it was all very fluid. Quite a few of the girls used to roam. It sounds funny but that's what they called it. I told you about the work in the fields and the construction crews. There were plenty of nights when guys were dog tired, so their women would roam if they wanted to, either alone of with other roamers. Mona was never comfortable with it, she stayed with me and only joined in with other guys when I was around, but Jewel used to roam."

"Tell me about Mona, when she was gettin' wild with the other guys. Did she have favorite stuff that she liked, of fetishes or anything?"

"Nothing really kinky. There was a few girls that liked...anal, I guess you call it now. Back then we called it back door. But none of us were the cleanest people in the world, so I never got into that. Some of the guys liked it. Mona, she...I can't believe I'm telling you all this. She could deep throat really good, as good as any of the girls. I'm not big, but there was a few guys that were big, and one that was a downright freak show. Everybody called him Horse, and it wasn't because he liked animals, it was because of that dick of his. He was funny. He didn't just wield it around like you'd think, he was kind of shy. That just made it more fun for the girls, I think. There were some that couldn't take it, said it hurt, you know? Horse always felt bad about that and it added to his shyness I think. But Mona, she loved the big ones. I still remember the look on her face the first time she rode the Horse. That's what the girls called it, riding the Horse. We were kind of new there still, and there was lots of excitement at the way my Mona was...well, let's just say she gave that boy one hell of a ride..."

"You're gettin' all hard thinkin' about it, Honey," Kelsey said, stroking Bill's cock slowly. "Let's get these pants off of you. Swing your legs up and lie back."

Kelsey untied Bill's old work boots and pulled off his well-worn bluejeans and his undershorts. She spread his legs, knelt between them and took his cock in her mouth again. Bill moaned like it was the first time. Kelsey imagined it was a similar sound to what Jewel heard next to that crystal-clear water in Nevada.

"Tell me what Mona looked like on the Horse, Honey. If her tits are like Margie's they must have been bouncing."

"When she got going they were," Bill said, his voice straining again as he watched Kelsey's beautiful little mouth on him.

"Was anybody chearin' her on, or were they busy with their own stuff?"

"Oh, no, they were watching, egging her on. She loved it. You were asking about fetishes, I guess exhibitionism was hers, especially when the big boys really got to her."

"Big cocks, Honey," Kelsey said. She had Bill nice and hard and ready, so she straddled him and settled her wet pussy down on his cock. "What do you like, Bill?" she asked, her voice soft and breathy as her pussy absorbed him. "Do you like big titted girls like me? Did you fuck lots of big titted girls?"

Bill whimpered and nodded. Kelsey guided his hands to her tits and started to fuck him, nice and slow. "I've always wanted to fuck a hippy commune boy," she purred. "Ever since high school, when I found an article about the sixties, with black and white pictures of you guys, with your long hair and your beards and your happy eyes." Kelsey rose and fell slowly on Bill's hard cock, arching her back to thrust her warm tits against his sweaty hands. "Now I know why you all had happy eyes," she said, getting beautifully breathless. "It's because you were fucking all those big titted girls..."

Bill groaned, looking deep into Kelsey's pale blue eyes, trying to hang on. He wanted the moment to last forever. It didn't, of course, but age did have its upside — not only did getting hard take longer, cumming did, too, so Kelsey had a nice long ride on her aging hippy boy, much to her delight.

"Mmmm, you're a good fuck, Billy," she sighed, breathless and beautiful, as the comfortable fuck smoldered onward. "I can see why Mona and Jewel loved you."

Bill moaned and kept his hips thrusting with a nice rhythm, matching Kelsey's smooth moves.

"Tell me about Mona and the big cocks," Kelsey said as she rose and fell. "Could she deep throat everybody? Even the Horse?"

Bill was barely able to speak, looking up into Kelsey's eyes. "Yes. Not at first, but...she mastered it."

"Were people watching?"

"Yes," he whimpered.

Kelsey could feel Bill's cock harden even more. His hips tightened, thrusting insistently.

"Did he cum in her throat, Baby?" Kelsey purred. "Did she like that?"

"Yes," Bill whimpered, his cock throbbing inside Kelsey's glorious heat as a miraculous orgasm melted his happy memories together with the now. "Oh God...Yesss!"

Three days later Margie knocked at Kelsey's door, in the afternoon, when Kelsey was alone at the house.

"You!" Margie said, with loving, smiling eyes. "You are the most amazing person in this whole world. My father's in love with you, you know, and I am, too."

"You talked to him?"

"For hours. He told me everything." Margie put down the box she was carrying, on the floor by her feet. She pulled Kelsey into her arms and hugged her tight. "My mother's alive again, thanks to you. Dad and I both feel it. I feel her so close, closer than ever. Thank you Kelsey. Thank you."

"I'm so glad!" Kelsey said. "As soon as Billy started tellin' me about her I knew you needed to hear it."

"Why was he talking about her?" Margie asked, looking like she didn't understand that part. She wiped a tear from her misty eyes, picked up the box and walked with Kelsey to the kitchen.

"I don't know, I asked him I guess. I was curious if you were like her."

"I guess we got that answer! God!"

"I know, isn't it just the best?" Kelsey said. "I think he should write a book about it, one of those memoir things. They'd have to put it in the erotic section, though. Didn't they ever tell you about the commune?"

"Yeah, I'd heard about it. But just a little. Just the basics. I was young, so..."

"Oh my God, those look so good!" Kelsey said, when Margie lifted a huge container of freshly picked strawberries out of the box, followed by a plate of shortcake and a carton of heavy cream.

"Just a little thank you," she said. "You guys can pig-out on it tonight."

"That's so nice! Thanks, Honey!"

"So, Dad told me a lot, way more than I ever expected, and he showed me some amazing pictures of my mother, but it was a little awkward at times and I could tell there were some things he was holding back on. I'd love to know what you know. He might have been more comfortable telling certain things to you."

"Yeah, maybe, but just keep talkin' about it with him. He'll open up. He's got a whole summer of stories, and I didn't even ask him if they had an open marriage after that, did you?"

"No. I can't imagine...do you think? What makes you think that? Wow, that would be..."

"Any clues you can think of?" Kelsey asked. "Any couple friends they were really close with that were sexy, or anything like that?"

"Yeah, there were some. There was one couple, when I was young, the four of them were inseparable. We did vacations together, Christmases, everything. They had a son I used to play with. Dad still keeps in touch with him."

"With the son?"

"Yeah. His name's River. If you like hippy boys, you'd love him. He gets it from his mom. She had a real mellow hippy vibe to her. She died in a car accident right around the time Mom died. It was really sad. Dad was just a mess from everything. He's only just gotten back to his normal self since we fixed this house up."

"What was her name, the woman who died?"

"Jewel. Jewel Ringman. I always though that was the nicest name."

"Fuck!" Kelsey said.

"What? Did dad talk about her, too?"

"Well yeah, but...I shouldn't be the one to tell you his stories. He should do it."

"It's funny you should say that. When I left his house yesterday he said, "if you want to know more of the dirty details, ask Kelsey." I laughed and said I would."

"Really? Was he serious? Because I'll tell you, Honey. You know me, I like a sexy story."

"Yeah, he was serious. He's quite taken with you. Not that I'm surprised."

"He's one of my boys now," Kelsey smiled. "I feel like invitin' him over every day so we can tell stories and fuck some more."

"You fucked him! Oh my God, Kelsey!"

"Crap! I thought you said he told you everything!"

"Obviously not! I just told you he didn't!"

"Balls! Why do I always slip up? There's so much sexy stuff in my head it just slips out sometimes. Sorry Margie. Sometimes it works out, though — your dad wouldn't have talked to you about the commune if I hadn't mentioned you."

"Oh shit, Kelsey, you didn't tell him about me, did you?"

"Just...a little slip-up. I'm not even sure he really caught on to it. Well, yeah I think he did, but it was okay. He gets it. You and your mom are the same. Dads love that kind of thing."

"The same?"

"I mean, it was obvious, the way you love Austin's big cock and the way your mom liked ridin' the Horse."

"The Horse?"

"Shit. I'm startin' to think your dad didn't tell you anywhere near as much as I thought he did."

"Kelsey, what the fuck! I can't believe you fucked my father!"

"He's a real hippy boy, I kinda had to. I've always had this thing about 'em. I mean, Ryan's that way, and he gets that part of me off, but Billy's the real thing. And he's just so sweet and nice.

"Hippy boy? Kelsey he's sixty-seven years old!"

"So what? Its just numbers, Honey. If you stick with me you'll be fuckin' twenty-year-olds when your sixty."

Margie took a deep breath and tried to look calmly at the naked redhead she loved so much. "Do you have any beer?" she said. "Can we just sit down and talk about all this? I'm feeling so confused right now."

"Sure, Honey." Kelsey took two bottles out of the refrigerator. "Let's go out on the porch."

Kelsey's wiggling rear led the way to the big double queen bed. She put the bottles on the side table, fluffed the pillows and climbed onto the fresh, tightly stretched fitted sheet, patting the spot next to her as she settled in against the pillows.

"Please don't tell me this is where my father was," Margie said, fighting a smirking smile.

"No we were in the basement, checkin' the sump pump."

"Good Lord! If that's some kind of nickname for anal I'll die!"

"No, Honey, your dad's not into that. We just fucked cowgirl. He's a tit man."

Margie chuckled, with a look of amazed confusion on her face. She didn't want to laugh, but she couldn't help it.

"Get those clothes off and we'll have a nice talk," Kelsey said. "Your dad at least told you your mom liked the nudist thing at the commune, right?"

"Yeah, that was one of the bombshells," Margie said, as she stripped off her farm clothes. "That and, "the sex was a little free," as dad put it." Margie climbed onto the bed and snuggled up against Kelsey's side, resting her head on the redhead's soft breast. "My head is spinning. Just hold me for a minute."

Kelsey smiled and kissed the top of Margie's head, holding her in her warm embrace.

"You're mom was awesome, and you are, too," Kelsey said. "I had a feeling you got it from her."

Margie kissed the breast she was pressed against. "Tell me about her," she said.

Kelsey retold Bill's story as best she could, filling in all the wonderful details he'd been too shy to tell his daughter — the sexy, rainy nights in the old Chevy station wagon; the breakthrough night when Mona discovered her love of exhibitionism, with her leg up on the seat top as Bill fucked her deep and Xander kissed her; the fateful couple-swap at the pond when Bill first fucked Jewel; the musical gatherings in the evenings at Bright Valley that morphed into fuckfests; and the way Mona loved to ride the Horse and the other big-cocked boys, with her tits bouncing and everyone cheering her on.

Margie was fascinated by all of it, but learning who Jewel really was, and who Jewel's son might be, was the stunner.

"You're gonna have to ask your dad about that," Kelsey said. "Is her husband still around?"

"He's alive, yes. In Massachusetts somewhere, I think. It's mostly River that dad keeps in touch with. I can't believe he might be my brother. Now that I'm thinking about it, he looked more like Dad than his father. A lot more."

"Yeah, that's somethin' you need to find out about. You don't wanna always be wondering."

"I know. I guess it won't be too hard to ask him, thanks to you and the way you've brainwashed me. Free sex and swinging seem way too normal to me now."

"It's just as normal as the other way," Kelsey said. "Just different ways of living." She looked deep into Margie's pretty eyes. "Your dad didn't go into it too much, but he did say your mom liked kissing Jewel and playing with her tits. It's only logical they did more, especially since the three of them lived together, all naked and nice. What do you think of that, your mom liking girls?"

Margie smiled. "What do I think of it? I think you make me so horny sometimes I could burst."

She launched her lips at Kelsey's, kissing her with smoldering passion, squeezing her big tits with her eager hands when Kelsey lay back flat on her back. Their legs intertwined and opened, and their pussies touched, jolting both their bodies with tingly fire. They rubbed their hot, slippery heat together as the kiss burned on, electrified clit against electrified clit. Their soft moans drifted out across the farm field. A warm, early summer breeze came out of nowhere, filtering through the big screened porch, caressing them both with goosebumps and love.

riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers