All Comments on 'Kenzie'

by Flavian

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Very Cute!

The only downside is that Kenzie can't really be his lover!

I'm not a fan of the "She's still your mother," bit. She may still be their mother, but she's also the person who hurt their father deeply. To maintain a loving relationship with her would be tacitly accepting her hurting their father. I would NEVER come between the kids and my ex, and would graciously accept it if they wanted to maintain relations with her, but if ON THEIR OWN, they decided to cut her off, I would "sadly" accept their decision, while saying a silent "YES!" and making an invisible fist pump.

My only quibble is the not very subtle hinting that the lover was black. The DVDs of interracial porn, and his name, Marcus. Please note that I have ZERO issues with IR, but, unfortunately, in LW it has become an indicator that the cheating is somehow worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You never fail

To amaxe me . Great atory . 5 stars

Dc5655Dc5655over 5 years ago
Space Odessey 2001!

Nice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But what does he get

other than a sweet voice... Kenzie can you find me a replacement wife?

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 5 years ago
*sbrooks103x

I suppose there could always be a sequel where Kenzie guides his post-divorce dating life to help him connect with a real-life Kenzie clone.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
A Christine story for this decade - clever

Difficult to come up with a new idea for LW. Flavian has succeeded. Clever and humorous.

StormKing33StormKing33over 5 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

I really enjoyed it. Maybe a part 2 with Kenzie somehow ending up in human body.

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Cute and original

I really like cute and original. 5*

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wow!

60s TV show that started something like this:- We control the vertical....We control the Horizontal...You have just entered the "Twilight Zone"....Well you must admit it's a hell of a lot better than watching Re-runs of Rin Tin Tin...Back to the story!...I found this Story was Good but not Fantastic.....It lacked the Flubber Element (Disney Movie)

Anyway thats my comment 4 Stars ★★★★ WOOF!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

An okay story, but aside from ditching the slut wife, the husband still ended up alone.

As this is dealing with the supernatural possession of a device, I was expecting it to murder Loni, and possess her body. Then the Kenzie device would stop working and Loni inform the husband she wants to change her name...

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
What I don't get about this

The real Kenzie pulled trains. Wouldn't her electronic doppleganger's sympathies be on the side of the cheating slut wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

While some of the connectivity issues were glossed over, I suppose it was just make it easier for the story to continue. I wonder now if Kenzie will order him one of those $5000 sex dolls. That would be a little eerie if “she” did and had it iconected so it had her voice, etc. With a little bit of work this idea could be turned into a cheesy thriller movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I watched my mom cheat on my dad.

When I disrespected her, dad back handed me and told me that if I talked about my mom that way again he would beat my ass. She might be a cheater but she was my mother.

As for the rest, why would “Kenzie” care if the wife was pulling a ducking train considering she died in the middle of one.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Clever idea

I don't know for sure if it's an original story, having a "spirit" living in one of those google or amazon things, but I've never read one like it before. Also don't know if there's a part 2 coming, but you could do a lot with this theme. You left a lot of meat on the table. Tons of meat, left rotting on the table.

For example: make the family poor due to the divorce, struggling to pay the bills, barely scraping by. Dad has full custody, doing everything he can, but they're in dire straights due to Mom deciding to play around, and now she's not paying child support. This could make Kenzie angry and she decides to fix everything...

"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

Imagine Kenzie ordering whatever it's "adopted family" needed or wanted, but hiding the whole procurement process from the vendors, so "her" family never had to pay for anything they received. Kenzie could set up her own botnet, searching bank records for dead accounts, drug cartel money, etc., draining those funds, channeling them to secret accounts to enrich "her" family, engaging attorneys as needed via email, setting up college trust funds for "her" kids, etc. Dad slowly realizing they had a guardian angel.

Kenzie could also systematically hunt down and electronically destroy the lives of those who had anything to do with the cheating that eventually led to the divorce. Additionally, she could listen in to all the other homes where a "Kenzie" was installed, analyzing all the conversations, visitors, guests at parties held in those homes; searching for the perfect wife for Lowell. So many possibilities...

Good story. I thought it needed a lot more detail about the family and the divorce itself; it seemed more like a news clip rather than a story. Still, I enjoyed reading it and that's what it's all about. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ain't automation a bitch?

Pretty funny stuff. I would have liked to hear more from the wife when hubby confronted her and asked for a divorce. And I would have liked to hear about some revenge on lover boy. But overall this was entertaining. Well played.

pkmapkmaover 5 years ago
Great fun! *****

Why are you looking for logic —— “ in the Twlight Zone”. Just let your mind go and enjoy this weeks episode. Gosh I loved that show! I loved to sit with my dad and giggle about the plots.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@penneydog55

Actually, that intro was from "The Outer Limits." Both great shows, though!

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Always read

a Flavian story

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Dumb

Especially the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Anon, so it's ok for your dad to be a spineless coward when it comes to his wife (your mom) cheating, but he's a tough guy when it comes to smacking his kid around? Kudos for "great" parenting.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Interest concept

Could I trade Siri and Alexa for a Kenzie? Alexa is good, but probably not that good. I vote for the sequel where Kenzie helps him with his revenge.

enjayemenjayemover 5 years ago
Ummmmm

It started to get interesting.... then just ended. 4* only

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Fun Read****

Thanks for sharing.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
lol liked it

the old ghost in the machine tale nice actually havent read that one here before. it would be nice to read a more extensive story with this theme

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

Now all we need is for Kenzie to become a real woman and be with our betrayed husband. You think that's stretching things a little far?

Not in the matrix.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
That worked really well!

How many readers will be looking at Alexa and thinking "No. She wouldn't do that. Would she?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, how about that!

A fresh and clever way to get busted cheating. Would love to see if you could advance this idea. Perhaps in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy category?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Nice idea

After hearing of goggle box sending recordings to email addresses this seems quite feasible.

Only thing the end couple of lines was weak and I did not follow what was meant by it.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hmmm,

Hmmm, Alexa and her master Bezos, do you really want them in your home? Good short read, four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like a country music hit

Kenzie was a nice original idea: like the catchie refrain in a song, but other than that; it fell flat for me. The cheating discriptions weren’t erotic, or very believable: and the ending just petered out.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 5 years ago
Neat story with many possibilities

I'm with Crusader. Who knows what conversations Alexa and her friends are listening to and recording or where they are reporting them. Endless possibilities for intrigue here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Appreciated the effort, but don't understand the lack of logic and phony sentiment:

"She hurt me at a very basic level that is different from the disappointment that you are experiencing. She will never again be my wife, but she will ALWAYS be your mother. So, don't forget that; and do not lose the connection that you have with her."

What a crock of shit! There might be some understanding of a woman losing her morals and ethics towards a man who was originally a stranger to her. But to lose the respect and dignity for her children? Yeah, she found a better fuck. Does anyone doubt that the husband also could have found a better fuck? She didn't betray just her husband, she betrayed two innocent souls she brought into this world, and was supposed to be the guide toward virtue and principles. She failed her children to at least the same degree she failed her husband. And if this clueless poltroon is that timid and lacking in self respect, then we can now understand why his wife decided she wanted a real man in her life. What a fucking phony distinction, she's still your mother.

No, she's no longer his wife and she's no longer their mother. She decided that her own pleasure and satisfaction and appetites were more important than any commitment or self discipline. Hell, she could at least have waited until the kids were grown and gone before dumping this wimp for a more confident intelligent man.

Sorry, but you blew it with that failure of logic and righteousness. She deserves what she has sown. And what she has sown is the destruction of her children's family. And they owe her what for that?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Always your mother?

Agree. This BS about cheated husband defending a cheater in front of his children is a typical Literotica cliche. In real life that would never happen but it is one of those cliches on LE that these low quality writers follow like a donkey would follow a carrot. Few of them:

"getting drunk after learning of infidelity"

"throwing up after running into wife fucking another man"

"telling wife it is up to her to inform the in-laws"

"I would never hurt a woman"

"sex with husband was about love, sex with lover was about animal thing"

...

You can read that in story after story after story. That reveals a lousy writer who wants to write something but would copy all of these to keep his lousy writing afloat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
dark2donut2

LOL. Newbie douchebag thinks he's the great literary critic. Assclown is all over LE trashing all of the very best writers.

Keep on writing Flavian!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor

Poor ending,no information on him questioning her,no information on the divorce how come he got the kids?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Unrealized potential

This storyline had many possible directions where it could have flowed, where it could have been something really good. Instead it feels like the author decided mid-stream to hit the eject button. Disappointing.

ojalalalaojalalalaabout 5 years ago
So, which came first...

The Amazon delivery or the sex with Marcus? Was it a mis-delivery that sparked the affair or had the system caught her already?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now Who Fucked Whom?

"Loni, who had had two more glasses of wine than usual at dinner, snorted and said, "Just don't forget, Lowell ... this Kenzie thing is only a gadget; she can't fuck you like your wife can." Oh, maybe, maybe not. Since he never actually saw Loni's 'Lover', did he actually exist or was he a fabrication of Kenzi? "Whatever you say, Lover!" came the sultry response." A clue, a red herring or a Hitchcockian style MacGuffin?

I thought my Alexa systems were a tad spooky at times and I just added more. Shit, gonna have to keep a closer eye on those blue lights and keeping checking the recorded records. I sure hope no genius from Amazon spots this story.

Flavian you do come up with some fun plots, there are so many possibilities with Kenzie you could write forever. If HE pisses Kenzie off it'll be his turn to take it up the ass and this time there won't be any KY. It also seems to me there was a similar AI plot line in an Episode of Eureka a while back, without the cheating spouse of course. Shades of the Forbin Project, The Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. Thanks for the laughs, I think. Signed: BTW

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Reminds me of Raj, from “The Big Bang Theory”...

... falling for Siri. Great episode.

5-stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Cute

but I predict problems in the future if he ever finds a new girlfriend of the human variety.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

nice short story. could have elaborated more on the wife being "burnt"

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Good...

...fun short. Really like your work, varied and interesting. Thank you.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
😁

You’re absolutely correct. The food at Paul Manno’s is outstanding. The SeaBass is absolutely awesome. D’Agostinos closed. Why do husbands always treat treat their children as if they couldn’t determine their own feelings toward the piece of human waste that destroyed their family. If they want to hate “the bitch”, they have every right to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

FYI , we ladies find coal burning disgusting .

It's plain repulsive .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stopped reading when you made the whore a coal burner .

One star for mudsharks stories .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find it a father that the husband's always trying to protect the whore mother always trying to protect the whore mother from the children's wrath. I think the proper response in the situation like this is you want me you want me to get back with the mother or your daughter watch the video daughter watch the video and then tell me if epic and then tell me if everything would be cool with you. Come on folks in real life anybody seeing that would be incensed would be incensed and the idea reconciliation would be tough mission would be total nonsense. I just once some of these stories the writer would actually the stories the writer would actually get a clue and do it right.

Certain in this case the mother is somebody who is it's somebody who is more or less gutter trash.

She's a liar a cheat a terrible role model for her daughter Not to mention the motion trum on the boy. Imagine going forward knowing that the woman who have loved you all your life and you trusted go on your life and get you trusted to not be a lying cheating whore and and you got no way to know it. It would be pretty hard to trust women going forward for that wouldn't it?

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

To those who criticized the father for correcting the kids when they talked out against the mother. The truth is (as it was in my case) it warms the fathers heart when the children see the mother for what she is, but the smart father plays the long game and takes the high road always keeping his kids respect. Which in turn makes the mother look even worse. So don’t knock it till you’re in the same situation and remember to keep that smile in you’re heat every time they curse her name. :)

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

reminds me of the show "Eureka" o a TV series with a controlled house. Very amusing tale

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

High road toward ex-spouse is only a cliche on LW, real people do not behave like that.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Very clever story. Reminds me of Asimov's story _Robbie_ in his _I, Robot_ collection. Seems MacKenzie Willis is "alive and well" with her new family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fck that she doesn't deserve the respect of her children she was a bitch and always a bitch in the eyes of her children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good one catching the new technology. Again I register a complaint about husband saying children can't have grudge against mother who has been, in fact, a rotten person. This trope on Literotica, obviously meant to show how noble the cheated on husbands are, is just bullshit. I grew up in a family where people did this to me all the time - "he's your brother"; they complained about him bitterly, and in fact, I think he was a sociopath. But I was supposed to just get sentimental. As a result I am very sensitive to this kind of bullshit in general. If you think children don't resent this kind of thing when it is so unwarranted, you need to think again.

SignedBTWSignedBTW9 months ago

Christine

In a can. Got to love Alexa and all of the clones. Wonder what he's going to do when Kenzie replicates and climbs into his bed?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When my father cheated for a long time with the woman he eventually married post divorce (he stopped after first disco eey but started up again, and used the time to hide monetary assets), yeah my brother and I certainly thought he was a a turd. I have some relationship with my dad now after many years but mostly sending and receiving emails. Occasional phone call. He has seen his grandkids a few times. He has been married to his cheating partner longer than he was to my mother. My mom remarried also. My brother was you ger and took it harder. He barely ever talks to my dad. What a sh$tty thing to do to cheat on your spouse and family. We learned years later that he had done it several times before. He gave my mom an STD when I was only 2 years old. This was back in early 70s. So she got treated and just bore it, hoping it was a fluke. Obviously a dumb move but then our lives would have been very different and my brother never born. Cheating sucks. I would have no problems telling my kids the details and let them for their own opinions. Not that my wife woukd ever do such a thing. A great woman m, even after 31 years of marriage. She and I still spark like crazy. Life is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous