Kerry is in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What are you?'

'I'm your dildo, Boss,' I replied, knowing how much she loved to be able to objectify me in such a humiliating way. She leaned down and invaded my mouth with her tongue, exploring the back of my throat and letting her saliva flood onto my own tongue in the process.

'That's right; you're my little dildo bitch. And you're going to make me cum.' Gripping my throat with her right hand, she began to thrust herself onto my rigid pole. 'What are you?'

'Unggh...' I grunted, clenching my arse tight to make sure I didn't cum. 'Your dildo Boss.' She gripped my throat tighter, cutting off most of my oxygen supply as she began to fuck my cock with abandon.

'Good dildo,' she gasped as she began to fuck me wildly. The room spun in and out of focus now as my oxygen supply dwindled. All that mattered was that I held back the earth-shattering orgasm that threatened to break its holding dam at any point. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' she gasped, every sinew in her body straining as she reached her climax. 'Fuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkk!' she wailed, pulling herself off of my cock just in time for her pussy to squirt all over my chest, relieving the pressure from my throat so that she could rub wildly at her clit as she sprayed her juices all over my body.

'Mmmmmm,' she gasped, collapsing back onto the sofa above me, still idly rubbing at her clit; her body trembling slightly as she came down from her climax. 'I'm finished now.' She must have seen the look of absolute horror on my face at the thought of being left so close to the edge. She raised her eyes playfully at me, egging me on.

'Please,' I gasped, writhing on the floor at her feet - beyond desperate for release.

'Please what dildo?' she asked, using the tip of her big toe to tease my aching cock.

'Please let me cum Boss,' I gasped, pleading with her, trying to fuck her toes with my cock as she continued to delicately tease me with just her big toe. 'Please,' I gasped, feeling her rubbing gentle circles around the head of my shaft with the tip. I could feel the cum pulsing at the base of my chaft, right on the verge, just waiting for the command.

'Please.' I whispered hoarsely.

She gave the smallest of nods.

Then pulled her foot away.

With no further contact I allowed the dam to burst. I felt the cum as it shot up my shaft and spurted out in huge, thick, sticky ropes; it coated my stomach, mixing with the cum of my Boss. I dipped in and out of reality as the climax rocked my world. 'I love you,' I managed to grunt out somehow as she sat above and watched me writhe and tremble at her feet, my cock blasting waves of spunk all over my chest.

'Good boy,' she said as she sensed that I was finally beginning to descend once again into the real world. 'Now get this all cleaned up, you've got to come upstairs and pack for your trip away.' She stood and walked off, leaving me lying in a cooling pool of sexual fluid on the floor.

Chapter 7

The drive out to the hotel was an absolute blur - I have no idea how I even made it. I couldn't think straight, my thoughts kept wandering to what potentially lay in store for me for the next 48 hours.

Kez had booked a hotel about an hour's drive away from our home town, figuring that nobody there would recognise me and Alana if we went out in public together. How I ever made it there without crashing though is completely beyond me.

Alana was waiting in the car park for me already as I pulled in. The first thing I noticed were her smooth, tanned legs and the tight-fitting denim skirt that she wore. The second thing was her disapproving look as I pulled into a parking space.

'You're late,' she scolded me as I climbed quickly out of the car.

'I...' I began, trying to tell her that I had arrived half an hour before our agreed meeting time, but she gave me a look which brooked no argument. '...sorry Princess,' I said meekly.

'Yes, well, you're here now, that's the main thing.' As she spoke, she turned on her heels and walked towards the hotel, leaving her suitcase behind for me to carry (along with my own, of course).

I followed her dutifully into the hotel, appreciating the view of her round, full arse as she sashayed through the double doors and into the hotel lobby. She motioned to the check in counter with a slight nod of the head.

'Morning,' I spoke to the young woman on reception, taking in her natural beauty - she looked like she was about 19, probably working part-time to support herself through university. Her chestnut coloured hair was pulled into a tight ponytail and she wore very little makeup, but she was naturally a very, very pretty young lady, no wonder they put her on the front desk. She gave a warm, welcoming smile as I approached the desk. 'I'd like to check in please,' I said as I gave her my name.

'Of course,' she replied in a friendly manner as she entered my details into the computer and gave me a couple of forms to sign. 'Here's one key for you,' she said as I handed her the completed form back, 'and one for your wife.' I smiled politely at her mistake; naturally she would assume that Alana was my wife.

Alana cleared her throat behind me to let me know that she was not impressed. I looked over my shoulder to catch her giving me a stern, disapproving look. I raised my eyebrows as if to say 'Really?' - the slight nod she gave in response was all that she offered.

'Umm... we're not married.' I said, feeling awkward and humiliated.

'Oh... I'm sorry,' said the young receptionist.

'Explain a little.' Came Alana's voice behind me.

'I...' I felt myself flushing deeply - at least we were the only ones in the reception area at this point. 'My wife knows about this...' I floundered, searching for a way to explain, 'there's an... errr... agreement?' I suggested, hoping that this would be good enough for Alana.

'Hey,' said the receptionist, 'don't feel like you have to explain to me.' She smiled warmly, trying to help me relax. 'I'm not here to judge anyone.'

'Adam needs to be honest and up front in his dealings with the women he meets,' Alana spoke as she came up behind me and placed a hand possessively on my butt - a move which sent warm tingles up my spine. 'He's been given to me this weekend as a, shall we say, gift?'

'Sounds interesting,' replied the receptionist, raising her eyebrows slightly in response. She didn't seem fazed in any way by the turn that our conversation was taking. 'Tell me then Adam,' she leaned over the desk in a conspirational manner, 'what are you going to be doing this weekend?'

'Anything I'm told,' I managed to croak, feeling humiliation and arousal in tantalisingly equal measures.

'Sounds like you're going to have a fun weekend then,' she spoke again, this time to Alana. 'If there's anything that we can do here to make your stay more... satisfying, just give us a call down here.' She handed Alana her key. 'My name is Jodie, I'd be happy to help with anything you need.'

'Thank you Jodie,' Alana replied with a wink. 'Don't worry about getting anyone to help with our bags, Adam here is more than happy to carry them. Aren't you?'

'Yes...' I hesitated and looked at Jodie briefly before finishing and caught her smirk as I said the next word, '...Princess.'

Chapter 8

'Naked.' Alana spoke just the one word after I had closed the door behind us. 'At all times in this room for the duration of our stay here.'

'Yes Princess.' I replied, watching her lay down on the bed. She stared at me hungrily and impatiently as I obediently stripped myself before her, allowing her to take in my naked form. She chewed on her lip as she stared, unabashed at my erect penis, watching as it bobbed up and down in the cool air of the room.

'Good boy,' she said once I had undressed. 'Now unpack my clothes and begin running me a bath while I think about what we're going to get up to this weekend.'

'Yes Princess.'

I felt her eyes follow me around the room as I did as I was bid. She said nothing as I unpacked her clothes and tidied them away in the drawers before sorting out her toiletries and perfumes. My cock remained almost fully erect through the whole experience - this was going to be a long weekend.

'Good.' She spoke once I had finished my jobs. 'Now, I am going to take a long, relaxing bath. You may do whatever you please for the next hour, but I expect my dinner to be ready for me when I come out of the bathroom. The room service menu will be somewhere; you may choose something for me which I will enjoy.'

'Of course Princess,' I replied, panicking on the inside as I realised that I had absolutely no idea what kind of food she would want. Worse than that, I was certain that she would expect me to answer the door to the room service - absolutely naked!

With that, Alana locked herself in the bathroom and left me to my own devices. My mind was in a spin about everything that had happened so far; we hadn't been in the hotel for an hour yet and I had already been publicly humiliated and made to strip fully nude - who knew what the rest of the weekend would bring?

I lay down on the bed to try and gather my thoughts. I spotted the notification light on my phone flashing green to show me that a message was waiting. I picked it up, unlocked it and opened up a message from Kez. In the background, I heard the sound of Alana as she climbed into the bath.

'Hey,' the message read, 'let me know how you are getting on when you are able to. X' I noticed that it had been sent about twenty minutes ago, so I immediately sent her a response to let her know that everything was fine.

'Good, I'm glad to hear it. I'll be honest; I'm going to be lonely tonight. X' came the instant reply; she was obviously sat with her phone in her hand.

'I wish I could be there with you - I'd give you all the massages that you needed. X'

'Your services are required elsewhere tonight. X'

'Yes Boss, x' I dutifully replied.

'The thought of what you're going to be doing turns me on so much. I wish I had my little tongue bitch to do something about it. X' I felt my cock stiffen as I read her text. She sent another one immediately after. 'Don't forget why you're there though. X'

'The only reason I'm here is because you told me to be here, x' I replied.

'Don't pretend you don't love it though, you kinky bitch. Remember who you belong to. X'

'Of course Boss, x'

'I'm so wet thinking about getting fucked by Alana. What are you going to do while she fucks me?'

'Anything you want Boss x' I replied, fighting the urge to grip hold of my cock and masturbate on the bed.

'Mmmm, I can just picture you licking my ass while she fucks me. I'm sliding my vibrator in and out of myself right now just thinking about it. X'

'I love you so fucking much, x' I replied.

'I know you do. I love you too. Now you had better get back to Alana - don't forget, the deal is that you do whatever she says, but do not cum - that belongs to me. X'

'Yes Boss, x'

'Good, now get to work bitch and leave me to get myself off. x'

The whole exchange with my wife had made me feel far more relaxed about the situation. As weird as it may seem to an outsider, our relationship was pretty secure - secure enough for her to send me away with her friend to use me sexually for the weekend. I knew that I was doing something that my wife wanted and that made me feel ok with everything. I put down the phone, picked up the menu and picked Alana a pizza, some chips and a bottle of sparkling wine from the menu. I dialled the number for reception.

'Reception,' came the female voice on the other end of the phone. It was Jodie, who had checked us in, of course.

'I'd like to order some food please.'

'No, you've called the wrong number, you need to dial room service...' there was a brief pause, '...wait a minute, did you just check in with your, umm, friend?'

'Yes,' I replied - knowing full-well that I had incorrectly dialled reception rather than room service.

'Hmmm,' she pondered for a moment. 'Give me your room service order and I'll deliver it myself. I kinda get the feeling that you'd like that.' I gave her the order. She told me that it would be about half an hour for the food to be delivered, so I used the time to try and relax. I say try, but it wasn't an easy thing to do.

I attempted to watch some television, but found myself unable to focus on anything in particular. After what seemed like an age, I heard footsteps approach the room outside, followed by a gentle knock. My cock, which had finally managed to shrink down to its normal size for the first time in a while, began to twitch and fill with blood once again at the prospect of what was about to happen.

I approached the door with my heart pounding in my chest and looked through the peephole to see who was there. Thankfully, it was Jodie, looking beautiful even through the curved glass of the peephole.

I took a deep breath to steel myself against the rush of humiliation and then pulled the door open wide, revealing myself in all of my naked glory to a complete stranger.

Instead of shrieking with shock and dropping the tray of food, she simply appraised me coolly, raising an eyebrow as she took in the sight of my naked body. She spent most of the time looking directly at my cock, which responded by swelling to almost its full size.

'Are you going to just stand there, or should I come in with this?'

'Umm, I should take it from you,' I responded, thanking her as I took the tray and placed it on the shelf. She followed me back into the room and closed the door behind herself.

'There's no messing about with you is there?' Jodie said as she perched herself down on the end of the bed.

'I'm just doing what I've been instructed to do,' I replied.

'Clearly,' she said with a mischievous glint in her eye. 'How come you're so well-trained? All the guys I meet at university are such selfish dickheads; but you seem so... obedient.'

'I enjoy it,' I responded honestly.

'It's pretty impressive isn't it?' Alana spoke as she opened the bathroom door and walked back into the hotel room, dressed in a thick, baby-blue dressing gown. I couldn't help but admire her natural beauty. Freshly bathed she looked stunning, her olive skin glowed, radiating her natural beauty. Her dark hair fell in wet tousles around her shoulders. 'His wife and I are coming to a sort of agreement about something. She's given me him to use in whatever way I choose for the next couple of days.'

'Sounds like fun,' Jodie said, clearly warming to my situation. 'What are you going to do with him?'

'I've got a few ideas up my sleeve, but I don't want to rush into anything just yet.' As she spoke, she opened the lid on the dinner tray and checked out what I had ordered for her. She gave me a look of semi-approval to let me know that I hadn't made a terrible choice - I felt myself swell slightly with pride.

'I wish I had someone like this. I've got a little selfish streak myself,' she chewed on her lower lip as she spoke, 'I could definitely think of a few things I'd do.'

'What are your plans tomorrow evening?' Alana asked, motioning for me to pour her a glass of wine. I obediently stood and did what I was told as the girls continued their discussion. Jodie told her that she would be working until the evening, but then was free afterwards. They made plans for her to come to the room after work so that they could have some fun with me. They both seemed to click instantly; it was strangely comfortable between the two of them, despite the fact that they were having this conversation in the presence of a completely undressed male.

Once the agreement had been made, Jodie made her excuses and left, casting one more lingering look at me as she left the room. 'See you tomorrow,' she said with a playful tone to her voice, before she left the room, leaving me once again alone with Alana.

'I assume that you have brought some of your massage products with you,' Alana stated as she relaxed onto the bed with her food and a glass of wine.

'Yes Princess,' I replied dutifully.

'Good,' she replied. 'You may massage my feet while I eat then.' I nodded in assent and dug out my bag of luxury foot creams while she made herself comfortable, turned on the television and began to eat her food. I chose a coconut-scented foot butter which my wife particularly enjoyed me using and I positioned myself at her feet.

As she presented me with her right foot, she looked down at me and gave me a playful little wink and a knowing smirk. She didn't need to ask me if I was enjoying myself - my throbbing cock told her everything that she needed to know.

Her feet were smaller than my wife's; she had very pretty toes, but her arches weren't quite as well-defined as Kez's. They were certainly very sexy though and well looked after. I instantly zoned out of everything around me and focused all of my attentions on the job at hand. By this point in proceedings, I would say that it was fair for me to call myself an expert at foot massages and, judging by the soft gasps and murmurs of appreciation that Alana provided me with as I lovingly worked the cream into every inch of her feet, she felt the same. Kez received her nightly foot massages as a matter of routine, and had done for a long time, but I could tell how much of a treat this was for Alana. She was clearly not used to the attention and seemed to lose herself in the worship of her feet just as much as I did.

We fell into a long, comfortable silence as I spent time on both of her feet in turn, returning to each one several times. Alana had long since finished her food by the time she signalled me to stop. I looked up at her from the foot of the bed, noting how red and flushed she appeared.

'That was... wow.' She whispered softly. I flushed with pride.

'Thank you Princess,' I replied as I leant in and affectionately kissed each of her feet in turn.

'Are you hungry Adam?' she asked, breaking character somewhat.

'Ummm...' I hadn't even thought about food for the entire time we had been there. 'Now that you mention it - I guess I am!' I laughed.

'You might be my bitch for the next couple of days,' she teased, 'but I'm not planning on starving you. Here,' she offered me her plate, 'I left you a couple of slices of this pizza.'

'Thank you Princess,' I replied, taking the plate from her.

'I need to nip back into the bathroom for a few minutes. Eat your food and then pour me another glass of wine.'

Chapter 9

'Are you ready?' came Alana's voice about five minutes later. I had devoured both of the slices of pizza, tidied up the room a little and poured her a drink by this time.

'Yes Princess,' I replied, standing to attention as I saw the bathroom door open. I gasped aloud as she sashayed back into the room. In the bathroom she had changed from her dressing gown into a soft blue lingerie set. Her ample breasts jiggled in the restraints of her low-cut blue plunge bra. I stared at her as she made her way back over to the bed and once again made herself comfortable. She was definitely a little fuller in the frame than my wife, but she was no less stunning for it. She smiled at me as I stood, dumbfounded at the side of the bed.

'What's the matter?' she asked teasingly.

'You look divine, Princess,' I replied honestly, taking in her full breasts and slightly rounded stomach. I adored her skin tone - I had never before seen someone of middle-eastern descent so close to being nude before.

Alana flushed slightly on the bed. 'I'm not used to being so admired,' she replied. 'I like it. That useless pig I've just gotten rid of never said anything nice about me.' She looked at my cock and chewed her lip playfully. 'What would you do for me?'

'Anything you demand,' I replied.

'But no climax?'

'No. My Boss is the only one I can cum for,' I replied, gasping as she pulled me in close and tantalisingly trailed her finger down the length of my shaft.

123456...8