Kerry is in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you ever not aroused?' Jodie smirked mockingly at me as I opened the door - of course it was going to be her, she had well and truly warmed to being the third party on this weekend away. I wondered what Kez would think of this young woman's involvement. 'Are you going to take this tray then or just stand there all day?' Jodie scorned after a few moments.

'Sorry ma'am,' I responded, taking the tray from her.

'It's not your fault I suppose; you can't help being a man.' Jodie looked over to Alana and smiled warmly. 'This experience has really opened my eyes to what they really are you know. I will never look at men the same way.'

'I know what you mean,' Alana responded. 'It's equal parts pathetic and cute how easy they really are to control. Would you like to come in for a short while?'

'I can't unfortunately, I have things to do downstairs,' Jodie apologised, 'but I will definitely still be up later if that's alright?'

Alana responded by confirming that the plans were still on. The girls exchanged numbers and then Jodie left to resume her work.

'You need to call Kez,' Alana said as she sat at a small table near to the sofa and began to eat her breakfast.

'Yes Princess,' I replied.

'You're too close to the edge for my liking. You need to beg her to be allowed to cum and release some of your pent up frustration.'

A tingling sensation caused my body to shudder involuntarily at the prospect of finally achieving climax. I knew that I was as close to the edge that I could get; Alana's constant teasing (coupled with the introduction of Jodie into the mix) had taken me far too close to the brink for comfort. If she had gone through with what she had been building up to earlier, there was no way that I would have last more than ten seconds before blasting my load inside of her. Kez would not have been too keen with that. Alana told me to lay down on the bed and make the call while she ate her breakfast.

Kez answered on the third ring, greeting me warmly. 'Morning my little subby hubby, how are you today?' I replied that I was okay and we had a little catch up about what I had done with my morning. I was open and honest about everything.

'I'm struggling though Boss,' I said after getting her up to speed. 'I don't want to break any rules, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to not cum. Alana has instructed me to ask for permission to cum.'

'Video call me.' She said, before hanging up.

She answered the video call almost instantly. I was presented with a view of my wife's perfectly painted, electric blue toenails. 'You may cum for my feet,' came Kez's voice through the receiver. 'Grab your cock and start to stroke,'

'Thank you Boss,' I replied, feeling tingles shoot up and down my body as I was finally allowed to touch my aching pole. I stared at her toes, watching as she slowly wiggled them for me. I knew it wouldn't take me long.

'When you feel yourself right on the verge of climax though, you must not touch yourself any further. A ruined orgasm will relieve you of the pressure, but keep you desperate to serve.'

'Yes Boss,' I gasped, staring at her feet and pulling my cock harder now.

'I'm going to make you suck on my toes while Alana fucks my pussy,' I grunted at my wife's teasing voice, 'make you watch while she slides her rubber cock in and out, penetrating me deep, violating me.'

'Oh, fuck,' I grunted as I felt my climax approaching like a freight train.

'I hope that Alana is getting her use out of you this weekend,' Kez's own voice came through thick and syrupy now, suggesting that she herself may have started to play with her pussy while I masturbated over her feet, 'because I am going to be using her cock next weekend. I'm going to fuck it until I squirt.'

'Can't... take... it...' I grunted, the sensations overwhelming me, my whole body began to tremble.

'And you're going to lick it all up,' came my wife's own grunts now. 'Now cum for my feet,' she commanded, 'let go of your cock.'

'Unnnngghhhhh... Yes Boss,' I grunted, gripping the bedsheet either side of my body, I went stiff as a board from head to toe as my cock bobbed once, twice, and then proceeded to erupt. Hot, sticky ropes of cum blasted out; the second wave splattered high up on my own chest, landing just below my chin, so powerful was the force of ejaculation. The world went black as my ruined orgasm drained my balls of its load; a climax both draining and frustrating in equal measures - I was desperate to grab the shaft and milk the load out, to fully satisfy my need to climax; but Kez had forbidden me from doing this, so instead I just lay there, gripping the bedsheets until my knuckles turned white, as the orgasm drained itself. I felt myself physically draining on the bed as my reservoirs emptied themselves impotently in the cool air of the hotel room. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Alana staring impassively at the scene on the bed, eating her breakfast and watching with almost as much interest as one may take in a TV show about gardening.

When I came to, Kez had ended the phone call, leaving me in a naked, sticky mess on the bed.

'That should help,' Alana said, finishing up her breakfast. 'She really wants me to fuck her doesn't she?'

'Yes Princess,' I sat up and looked over to Alana.

'Well, I guess that we had better go shopping then hadn't we? I'll give you ten minutes to clean your mess up, get yourself showered and ready for a little trip into the local town.'

'Yes Princess,' I replied, 'thank you Princess.'

Chapter 11

'Hi there guys, welcome. Please take your time to take a look around and I'll be right over here if you need me.' The greeting came from a friendly-looking young member of staff - slightly overweight, dressed in a smart, casual retail uniform bearing the name of the store. She was pretty enough to look at, with her brown hair cut into a fashionable brown bob; her slightly large nose added to, rather than detracted from her attractiveness, helping to draw attention to her pretty brown eyes.

'Thank you...' I paused, before catching a sideways glance from Alana, '...ma'am.' The retail assistant raised an eyebrow slightly at my formal address, but shrugged it off with another warm smile.

'Not a problem. My name is Kelsey; I'll be right over here if you need me.'

'Actually...' I paused again. even though Alana had given me my instructions before we had entered the high-street lingerie shop, the thought of once again publicly humiliating myself brought fresh waves of embarrassment flushing up through my body. '...I was umm... hoping that you would help us out.' I knew my face was flushed and I was stumbling awkwardly over my words. Kelsey suppressed a knowing little smile and raised her eyebrows at me to prompt me to continue. 'Could you help us to... ummm... choose...' I looked around the shop; fortunately, it was quiet with only one couple in the far corner browsing lingerie sets and another single lady checking out the nightwear section. 'We... ummm...' I glanced towards the partition in the shop that separated the front-facing high-street business from the section towards the back of the shop where the sex toys and other, kinkier items were located.

'Say it.' Alana instructed from beside me.

'We... ummm... I mean... errr... I would like to buy a... you know... sex... toy.' I managed to blurt out, eyes downcast now to the floor as I flushed with embarrassment in front of the young woman. She was probably doing this job part-time to pay herself through university. I hoped that my awkwardness wasn't making her feel uncomfortable.

'Of course,' she chuckled gently. 'It is a sex shop.' I raised my eyes to look at her. She was completely unfazed by my predicament. 'We actually have a more private booth that some customers request to use sometimes. I get the feeling that you two might need the use of that. Should I take you there now?'

I looked to Alana; she gave a small, offhand nod to me.

'Yes please ma'am.' I responded. Kelsey gave a smile in response.

'Follow me then guys, I'll sort you out with everything that you need.' Kelsey walked us into the back, through the section which contained the sex toys and towards the changing areas. To the side of the entrance of the changing rooms, she unlocked a door and led us inside. It was a spacious enough room, containing a full-length bench on one wall. On the opposite wall was a collection of the toys which were available to purchase from the main store. Alana sat down on a bench and gave me a nod as Kelsey followed us into the room and pulled the door closed behind her. 'Now then, what can I do for you today?'

'I would like to buy a strap on dildo please.' I blurted out, not knowing how else to say it.

Kelsey maintained her composure without batting an eyelid. 'Of course, is it going to be used on you?'

'What? Uh, no...' I replied, feeling myself flushing deeply by the question and the suggestion, 'I mean, ummm... no ma'am.' I said, remembering Alana's instruction to remain submissive and respectful to women at all times.

'Please, explain then so I'm able to best serve you today.'

'It is for my... ummm... Princess here,' I gestured towards Alana, 'to use on my wife.'

'Say it as we discussed,' Alana instructed.

'Sorry Princess,' I replied meekly, wishing for the ground to open up at my feet. 'I want to watch my Princess fuck my wife with it.'

I expected some form of reaction from Kelsey; some form of suggestion that she was shocked or flustered by request. If she felt any of these things, she kept it well and truly hidden. 'Of course we can sort that out for you today,' was all she said in response. 'Please, follow me to the shelves over here and I'll get you a harness you can use. The wonderful thing about the strap on selection we have here is that they are all inter-changeable. We have a range of different dildo shapes, colours and sizes so that we can provide exactly what you are looking for today.'

'Th... thank you ma'am,' was about all I could muster in response to her highly professional behaviour.

'Of course; we are here to provide a service for you.' I followed Kelsey numbly across to the shelving unit where the sex toys were displayed. She picked up a harness. 'Now you'll notice that our harnesses here are fully customisable, first you purchase the base harness, which, like I mentioned before, is fully compatible with our range of dildos here,' she motioned to the shelf - there really was quite a selection of different shapes, sizes and colours. 'Now, I'll give you a few moments to choose one that your wife would particularly like; I'll return to your,' she paused, seeking the right word.

'...Princess,' I offered.

'...That's right. I'll return to your Princess and help her with the fitting of the harness - you just bring on over the dildo once you have selected it.'

'Thank you,' I managed to mutter in response, 'ma'am.' I looked at the sizeable selection of dildos - how on earth was I supposed to choose the right dildo for my wife to get fucked by? I knew that I would have to think carefully about it; both Kez and Alana would expect me to make the right choice for the occasion. I could tell that time was ticking by as I continued to stare dumbly at the shelf full of sex toys in front of me - a veritable plethora of dildos. I tried to ignore the shuffling sounds and the muted conversation behind me and focus on my task. Eventually I settled on one which I thought would be the best option; a bright pink, girthy and realistic looking cock which I knew would stretch my wife in a way that she liked. I adjusted my trousers to relieve the pressure from my stiffening cock.

I couldn't prevent myself from gasping aloud as I turned and saw Alana, stripped down to her underwear standing proudly in front of me, harnessed up and ready for me to add her cock. Kelsey stood to one side, unfazed by the situation she was presented with.

'Knees,' Alana ordered. I obeyed, dropping to my knees in front of her. 'Why have you chosen this dildo?'

'I think that Kez will enjoy feeling its thickness as you slide it in her.' I replied, gazing up at the goddess in front of me. I stared hungrily at her body, wishing to kiss and caress every inch of her.

'Very good,' she replied. 'You may fit it to the harness, see how it looks.'

'Thank you Princess,' I replied, gently pulling the o-ring of the harness away from her body and sliding the thick, pink dildo into place. She gripped the rubber cock firmly in her hands, surveying herself in the full-length mirror on the wall. She looked down at me and smiled mischievously, stepping forward so that she seemed to tower over me as I knelt at her feet, her pink phallus bobbed inches from my forehead. I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs, I found myself staring reverently at her mound, which was hidden from view only by the material of her soft blue underwear.

'This is it Adam.' She said from above me, slapping the head of her rubber phallus condescendingly against my forehead; I felt myself flush with the humiliation of the situation. 'This is the cock that I'm going to be fucking your wife with. Is it making you hard, thinking of it sliding in and out of your wife's tight, wet pussy?'

'Y...yes Princess,' I gasped at how forward she was being in front of the store assistant. She gripped my hair and pulled my head backwards so that she could stare down at me.

'I'm going to make you beg me to do it. It's going to be the most raw and passionate fucking that she's ever had. And do you know what?'

'What, Princess?'

'When I'm finished fucking your wife, you're going to thank me and then you're going to make me cum.'

'Th...thank you Princess.' I replied. In response, she slapped me hard across the cheek with her dildo, laughing derisively at my humiliation.

'This underwear set clashes with my new dildo. Buy me a new one. I'm going to get dressed and go for a coffee next door.'

'Yes Princess,' I gasped as she let go of my hair. I watched as she removed the harness, quickly dressed herself and left without another word. I was still kneeling on the floor.

'Over here, you'll find our lingerie sets.' Kelsey spoke again from beside me.

Unable to meet her gaze due to my utter humiliation, I stood and looked at the shelves on the wall again. My eyes were drawn instantly to a set in a colour which matched the strapon perfectly. I walked beside Kelsey to the wall.

'We're starting to get more and more men like you in our stores,' Kelsey spoke next to me, her voice lowered now slightly. 'Well, I use the word 'men', but I think we both know that you're just a little bitch.' I felt her hand sliding underneath the waistband of my jeans and gasped softly as I felt the coolness of her touch against my red hot, throbbing shaft. 'All men in the future will be subservient little bitches to their owners, just like you,' she spoke, slowly working the palm of her hand up and down the length of my cock. 'All we have to do is take control of the situation. Control the cock, and you control the man. Isn't that right?'

'Yes ma'am.' I replied hypnotically. I couldn't believe how quickly I was becoming used to the idea that I was to be subservient and submissive towards all women, not just my wife. Something about it just seemed so... right. If Kelsey wanted to grab my cock and tease me, then why shouldn't she? She was a woman, and women were superior - this was a mantra which was becoming more and more a way of life for me now. I felt myself melting under her touch.

'All you need,' she whispered lowly into my ears, 'is to be kept horny, to be kept wanting.'

'Yes ma'am,' I found myself responding distantly; the room felt fuzzy and warm, comfortable. The gentle teasing of my cock felt hypnotic. Kelsey allowed me to slowly thrust myself into her palm and I was so grateful to her in that moment that I would have happily done anything that she requested. I felt at one with the world and my situation.

'Good boy,' she whispered into my ear, before pulling her hand away from my cock, leaving me thrusting in frustration against the material of my own underwear. 'Now buy your Princess what she needs and get on your way. I have other customers to serve.'

Chapter 12

I just about got myself under control enough to pick out the desired lingerie set, pay for the items and leave the store. I found Alana sitting at a table in the next door coffee shop; it was about half-full of customers. Spotting me as I entered the shop, she stood wordlessly from the table and walked towards the restrooms at the back of the shop. It seemed to be down a corridor and away from the main room of the business. She motioned for me to follow her.

I followed her into the unisex toilet, usually reserved for customers with a disability or to change infants' nappies. The room had been recently cleaned and smelt fresh enough, but it was still a toilet at the end of the day. Clearly Alana did not care though.

'Knees,' she commanded, locking the door behind us as I followed her into the room. I placed the bags against the wall and did as I was instructed. Without further word, she pulled down her denim skirt and removed her lacy blue knickers as well, revealing to me for the first time her perfectly waxed mound. Her pussy slit was neat; her lips looked plump and inviting. This was the only observation I was able to make however, before she grabbed me forcefully by the hair and pulled my face hard into the heaven between her legs. Snaking my tongue out gratefully, I was rewarded by the parting of her smooth lips and the taste of her sweet, sweet nectar as she pressed her pussy hard against my mouth. 'That's it bitch, that's exactly where you belong.'

'Thank you Princess,' I tried to respond, although I'm sure it came out as more of a garbled mumble.

'Shut the fuck up,' she scolded me, yanking me by the hair, grinding my nose hard against her clit. She began to thrust herself passionately into my face, not caring about my comfort in the least. Focusing only on the task at hand, I began to obediently and fervently worship her pussy, trying my best to ignore the burning pain in my knees on the cold, hard tiled floor of the toilet. 'That's it bitch,' she grunted, pulling me hard into her pussy, coating my face with her juices.

'Against the wall,' commanded Alana, pulling her sex from my face and pushing me firmly away with the sole of her trainer. I shuffled back against the toilet wall as Alana advanced on me. 'Beg for my pussy.'

'Please,' I gasped, pleading with all of my soul, gazing longingly up at the beautiful, olive-skinned goddess above me; her pussy tantalisingly out of reach as she kept me at the end of her sneaker-covered foot. 'Please fuck my face, please, use me Princess.'

'You're a pitiable, submissive little bitch,' she chided, placing her foot on my shoulder as she lowered her wet pussy onto my face, the heat radiating from it warmed me to the core and I smiled reverently as the flesh of her labia came into contact with my willing and eager lips. Wasting no time, Alana fell quickly into a rhythm of owning my face with her pussy, grinding my clit against my nose and encouraging me to probe deeply with my tongue. Occasionally she thrust herself far enough forward for my tongue to snake around and worship her smooth, puckered anus. I felt my cock throb delightedly each and every time my tongue came into contact with her most private of holes and Alana herself seemed to revel in the feel of my tongue as I worshipped her asshole.

My head swam, my cock throbbed and the back of my head bumped rhythmically against the wall of the toilet as Alana pleasured herself with my face; all concept of time and place simply melted away as I gave myself to this beautiful goddess and her perfect, denuded pussy.

1...345678