All Comments on 'Kevin & Caroline'

by 20silverock16

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a great story

I love the passage where 19 year old Kevin asks his mother, ""Mom, turn around please, I want you bent over." She giggles, then turns spreading her legs and touches her toes. Her kid says to himself, "What a sight, her pussy still engorged from our earlier fuck." That has to be one of the best most thrilling sights any boy can ever see. His own mother's wide-open gaping cunt with the semen he's just shot up inside her from his hot young balls streaming out of it down her ass and legs. Kevin is one lucky grinning young motherfucker, and his mother is one lucky happy son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great, fresh story

We've never read this formula before. Never seen such "creative" usage of apostrophes, comma splices, generic and unrealistic speech, omitted quotation marks etc either. Nope. Never. It's all new. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh.... no!!!!!!!!!

I stopped reading when they got into the taxi. There were a lot of fragment and run-on sentences. The overuse of commas was ridiculous and distracting. Back in the beginning, your character mentioned the dad's passing, (i.e. "Sweetie, we missed your eighteenth because of Dad passing, I'd like to make it up, anything, within reason, and it's yours.")

Then you mentioned it again in parentheses below that as though the reader wouldn't pick up on the fact he'd died before the son's 18th birthday, (i.e. Dad had died just before my eighteenth.) Take it out it's unnecessary.

It would take too long to tell you everything else that’s wrong with the story. This was freaking frustrating to read! Please find an editor because you need one!!!! I didn’t vote, but if I had, I would’ve given you a one.

raretoastraretoastover 7 years ago
Ignore the lite major

Your story is fine. He probably wants you to write about dad dying and Mom's morning. Because he has no imagination. I You

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh.... yes !!!!!!!!

Anonymous Eh.... no!!!!!!!!! is an idiot ... is there a correct way to have sex? Does oral come first or just fucking. Maybe anonymous should pay you to write they way they want you to. Great Story!

uksteve2015uksteve2015over 7 years ago
wonderful

Very good, all round. I was seduced by my mum when I was 15, so this story brings back lots of great memories. Thanks

ekim22ekim22over 7 years ago
Why are commenters dbags?

I'll never understand why people feel the need to blast people for things like grammar on a FREE website.

The life blood of this website is having a fresh stream of author/contributors. These idiots don't realize they are actually shooting themselves in the foot by potentially scaring off or pissing off new contributors with nothing but the negativity and malice.

Personally I didn't notice the grammar mistakes. I thought it was a good simple story and I enjoyed it. I hope you'll continue writing20silverock16, I enjoyed your story and I'll be sure to check out your next submissions. Please keep up the good work and ignore the idiots who'd rather run off an aspiring author then help them or encourage them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love a good today romance

I really liked your story. The romance, the seduction, and the mutual reward. Thanks!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Mom.

I liked your story I think it was very well written, Expresses the love of a son and mother very well. The only thing that stuck in my crow is that the mom appears to still be in mourning. My late wife and I were still in our twenties whan we lost our son, Well my brother in law seized on the opportunity and seduced my wife Making her believe that he cared about her. eventually she confessed. that night when she confessed she asked for my forgiveness. I forgave her, but my love for her was lost thatr night. She died right after our forty eighth anniversary. the only reason I stayed with her was because of my children. I was never able to bring myself to tell them why I didn't love their mom anymore. Since I had started going out with a lot of different woman, they could tell there was no love there. even my wife could tell how I changed on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous