All Comments on 'Khel and Brom'

by Dudebulge

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiover 8 years ago
Very sweet romance ^_^

Well written; natural progression in story and character; natural dialogue that serves the characters well. You used all five senses through the entire thing but especially the erotic scenes (thanks!) and had a good time thinking about fantasy cultural differences that would be fun to share with someone who was interested but had never experienced. I also like a mature, older male in this as I think this sort of acceptance could happen with someone who had a lifetime behind him of being a kind individual by habit, so he's not going to turn hateful on the spin of a dime when he's surprised/hurt by other. Quite a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really well written

Excellent story! It captured my attention right away and drew me in. Please write more and consider posting in the gay male section. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply the best..

...I've ever read here on Lit, regardless of genre. You are a wonderful author and a fantasy writer after my own heart. Thank you very much for this story. Please write some more!

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlabout 8 years ago
Simply marvelous

This was such a beautiful story. You're so talented! Thank you for sharing with us :) :)

LLAPLLAPabout 8 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I read both your stories you've ppublished here up to now and they are really something special. I can't wait to read more of your work. The worlds and characters that you create are amazing, so many details - absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to read your SciFi story that you mentioned in the bio! All the best and let us know if - when ! - you get published :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love, love, love it :)

Keep writing, please

bhart1bhart1over 7 years ago
Well done!

As a fan of fantasy I have to commend your accomplishment. Your tale shows an almost Tolkien-esque flair for the genre. I envy your imagination and talent for enticing your reader to willingly suspend disbelief. Although I've begun a few, I've never finished a story of this type because I seem to lack the ability to push it beyond the realm of fantasy into alternate reality as you managed to do so successfully.

MezmeraldMezmeraldover 7 years ago
So talented

You have a real gift! I adored this story, your characters and the how warm and thoughtful the love is. Keep writing my fiend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such CUTE

Hnnnnngh I just had to keep reading it to the end despite the length... And the ending just wraps it all up rather nicely, great end to a riveting story~

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was amazing! I loved it so much! So continue to write more stories like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is absolutely amazing and so cute! Thanks for this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous