Kidnapped Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,827 Followers

Sam continued speaking and said. "Squeeze my testicles and feel the seed of life in them. Extend your tongue and slowly lick my cock and taste me and tell me what you taste."

Dee licked Sam's cock, tasted, and replied. "You taste like you smell, it smells like the man who has devoted all of his time with me and who loves me. The man I would someday want to bear his children for him. The man I honor and obey and will someday take as my new husband."

Dee said everything Sam wanted to hear her say as she straightened herself up and he kissed her passionate again only, this time he suddenly broke the kiss, walked over to the dresser, and picked up a small box.

Sam retrieved the box, opened it, than took out a diamond ring. Sam than stood next to Dee and took her hands in his, than got down on one knee and looked into her eyes and said. "We've had a long journey together and it's time for me to ask you a question. Dee. I have fallen in love with you over these past few months we shared together and I want to ask you this one question. Will you be my wife?"

Dee smiled nervously as she looked in Sam's eyes. She was about to answer his question when she thought about Tom watching her but was afraid to look his way. She had to believe in her own mind that Tom wanted her to do this. She wanted to believe Tom had no interest in her as his wife. Her thoughts were thinking back at the things she had been told. In addition, she wanted to make it as painless for him as well as her, as she replied to Sam, and said. "Yes."

She watched as Sam slowly placed the engagement ring on her finger and kept watching as it slid snuggly in place. Dee kept her attention focused on Sam as he stood up and they embraced in a long passionate kiss.

When they finally ended their kiss, Sam held his arm around her waist and slowly turned her around to face the window. Dee was starring toward the floor until she gained enough courage to look in Tom's direction.

Dee finally met his eyes and saw that he was smiling as Sam held her tight. Other than his smile, Dee noticed Tom was expressionless as she starred into his eyes.

Sam interrupted their glance and said. "Let me fix us a breakfast, it's been a long morning and it's getting late. We have many things to do today."

Dee waived at Tom as she turned and walked away from the window following Sam into the kitchen. Even with any doubts she may have, because of the mind-altering training she had endured she was unable to think rationally as she may have had in the past as she moved away from the window as if they had been starring at a puppy.

Tom had gone through extensive training of his own over the past year, which worked in reverse to the techniques they had done to Dee. It had started with torturing his mind into thinking he was not capable of being a good husband to Dee.

They had slowly convinced him she was no longer in love with him and that she had found another man she fell in love with.

They gave him drugs that would alter his way of thinking and would help plant the seeds to turn him into a complete docile human. Although he felt somewhat sad, watching Dee with the black man he did not know yet, he also felt joy.

Tom's mind had been extensively brainwashed into feeling happy as he watched Dee kissing that man and accepting the marriage proposal. Tom had trained to become Dee's assistant, which somehow gave him joy that he would remain in her life.

The only thing they trained Tom to do was to focus his entire life being a docile assistant to Dee. He no longer felt any sexual needs to want to engage in sex with her. They had reprogrammed him to encourage her new lover to satisfy Dee and trained him in the techniques and knowledge to enhance their own lovemaking.

Dee was sitting at the table watching Sam prepare their breakfast as he placed three plates on the table along with three sets of silverware and glasses.

Dee looked at Sam confused and said. "Why do you have three tables setting out for the two of us?"

Sam replied. "Your new assistant will be joining us for breakfast this morning."

Dee's heart almost dropped as she listened to Sam telling her that Tom would be joining them...

Sam brought the food out to the table as someone knocked on the door. Dee's heart was racing as she stood up and Sam took her hand and said. "Let's go and meet your new assistant together."

When Sam opened the door, Dee saw Tom standing in the doorway wearing the satin robe and red heels like her own. She mainly focused on his face, which looked much smoother and did not see any trace of hair at all.

The Spanish woman was standing next to him; she was the narrator from the videos and introduced Tom as her new assistant.

Dee's body was shaking because she had not been next to Tom in a year and although his appearance had changed, she still felt emotional as he stood only a few feet in front of her.

The Spanish woman said. "I'll leave you to get acquainted and have Tom's things brought to the apartment."

Sam extended his had out to shake Tom's hand and said. "Hello, my name is Sam and this is my fiancée Dee."

Dee stood nervously next to Sam as she slowly moved her hand out and shook Tom's hand.

Dee noticed that Tom's fingernails were long and painted red like her own and his skin felt so soft when she touched him.

Dam spoke again and said. "Please come inside and make yourself home, I made breakfast for the three of us."

Sam motioned toward the dinning room table as Tom walked past them. Dee watched as Tom walked in the red heels as if he had been borne a woman. He had a feminine walk and she noticed his legs were shaven smooth.

Tom waited for Sam to show him where to sit than looked back at Dee and he smiled at her as Sam held out a seat for Tom. Sam than held the chair for Dee and kissed her on the lips as she sat down.

Sam brought their plates back with food as he himself sat down next to Dee and they began to eat.

Dee kept watching Tom as he ate his food noticing his mannerism. Dee felt she was eating next to another woman as she watched Tom eat his food.

Tom daintily wiped his mouth and checked his lipstick in a small compact he was carrying and turned toward Dee and said. "You look as beautiful as I remember you. Your body is so lean and tight."

Sam decided to respond and said. "Dee's had a good trainer working with her in the gym..."

Sam leaned across the table and kissed Dee again only this time holding the kiss a few seconds as their tongues mingled together.

They finished breakfast and Dee and Tom stood at the sink together washing the dishes like sisters.

They finished and shared the same bottle of moisturizer on their hands as Sam made a suggestion and said. "Let's go into the bedroom and get acquainted and show Tom our bed.

Tom followed Sam and Dee into the bedroom and stopped as Sam turned holding Dee's hand and said. "Tom, why don't you take your robe off now and join us. Dee and I feel completely comfortable walking around the apartment in the nude."

Tom was embarrassed and Dee could see his expression on his face as she said. "You don't have to feel shy, let me help you."

Dee stepped closer, took the Robes belt in her hands, loosened it, pulled the robe open, and was stunned to see Tom had breasts of his own. Dee tried to act as if she did not notice but Tom made a comment and said. "My breasts are not as nice as yours."

Dee smiled as she replied. "When did you get them?"

Tom replied. "I've been taking hormones for the past year and got the implants three months ago."

Dee finished sliding the robe off Tom's shoulders and laid it on a chair as she glanced at Sam who was coming to put his arm around her again for comfort. Dee hesitantly glanced down toward Tom's penis to see if it where still there.

He still maintained that portion of his male anatomy and although it was still their, it looked smaller than she had remembered and was completely limp.

Tom swung around in a circle and said. "What do you think?

Dee hesitantly answered Tom as Sam held her and said. `You look fine. Very different from how I remembered you. You're very pretty."

Tom smiled as he looked at Sam than back at Dee and said, "He's a very big man, I can see why you feel in love with him."

Sam suggested they should work out in the gym and Tom joined them for the very first time. Sam lifted weights as Dee and Tom rode bikes and practiced some yoga.

Dee was more relaxed and felt more comfortable with Tom as the day progressed. They were beginning to bond again only Dee felt she had a new sister as they chatted and interacted that day.

There were several moments that Sam took Dee into his arms, kissed, and fondled her in front of Tom. Dee only noticed that Tom's only response was to act somewhat shy. Dee had especially watched to see if Tom would get an erection but his little cock remained in its limp state no matter what during the day.

Later that evening, Tom prepared the heart shaped tub for Dee for her bath and when Sam entered the bathroom, he hugged and kissed Dee and said. "Why don't you have your assistant help you shave your pussy while I take a shower?"

Dee smiled as Sam stepped into the shower and turned to Tom and said. "I want you to join me in the bath."

Sam finished his shower rather quickly and let Dee and Tom alone taking their bath together. When Sam glanced in the tub, he saw Dee seated on the edge with her legs spread apart as Tom carefully shaved the hairs from her pussy.

Tom had been very meticulous and when he had finished, Dee was as smooth as a baby's skin and said. "Sam is going to love it when he feels how soft you are between your legs."

Dee had an idea of her own and maybe it was just an idea to see if she could get Tom hard and said. "Why don't you set up here and I'll shave you so we'll look the same?"

Tom sat on the edge of the tub looking embarrassed as Dee began shaving the hairs off Tom. Dee worked around his lower belly and around his limp cock and once she had finished she began with his testicles.

Dee worked the shaver around his ball sack as carefully as possible until she noticed a small incision straight through the center of the sack.

Dee pushed her fingers around, could not feel Tom's testicles, and gasped when she realized that they had surgically removed them. Dee began to shack but tried to hold back her emissions as she finished shaving Tom.

When Dee finished, she asked Tom to come sit in the water with her. When he sat next to her, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Tom responded, put his hand on her breasts, massaged it, and said. "You feel much more natural than mine."

Dee took her hand and fondled Tom's breasts, holding them up, one at a time making his nipples get hard. Dee glanced in the water, noticed his cock was still limp, reached for him in the water, and began to stroke it with her fingers.

Tom kept rubbing Dee's tits as she tried to get him hard but there was no response as the tiny cock remained as limp as before.

Once Dee decided it would not do any good, she worked the palm of her hand on Tom's inner thighs feeling how soft his legs had become. Tom leaned over and gently kissed her lips, Dee responded, and they locked in a passionate kiss together.

Dee hugged Tom one more time before getting out of the water and dried herself and than helped Tom dry off.

When they returned to the front room, they had found Sam had made them dinner than spent the evening watching a video on the television. It was another training video directed toward both Dee and Tom concerning living together as a threesome.

The video also reminded them both of their responsibilities to their partners and mentioned to Dee that she should plan her wedding date to take place in three days and no longer should it be over seven.

The woman explained her reason for this short time frame and contributed it to the period in which the birth control pills would be effective and the fact that Sam would not have to wait anymore than seven days to be intimate with his new bride.

Shortly after the video was finished, they sat in the bed arranging for Tom to sleep in the bed. Since it was a king size bed, Dee suggested that Tom sleep next to her and she would sleep in the middle between them.

Sam turned out the light, which made the room, completely dark as he felt his way around finding Dee than gave her a kiss as she hugged him for the night. Dee reached over, took Tom's hand, and held it tight as they fell asleep together for the first time in a year.

They spent the next two days preparing themselves for the wedding, as Tom would act as a witness and ring bearer. Dee decided to have the ceremony next to the pool and the only people that were present were Dee, Sam, and Tom. The person that would marry them would be the Spanish woman who narrated the videos.

The ceremony took place on the third day, Sam was anxious so they planned to wedding on the third day rather than waiting any longer.

Tom was the ring bearer and the woman brought many flowers and put them around the pool trying to make it as joyful as a normal wedding.

Tom stood smiling during much of the ceremony and did not show any other emotion when it was over and Dee and Sam were pronounced man and wife.

Dee was nervous that evening because it would be the beginning of their honeymoon and Tom would be present to see them screw for the very first time.

That evening, Dee and Tom took a hot bath together as he helped prepare Dee for her first night of sex with her new husband.

Dee finished drying her hair as Tom began to comb her beautiful red hair. Tom than took a perfume bottle and sprayed it at Dee's cleavage and said. "This is Sam's favorite perfume; he's going to eat you up tonight."

Dee turned and starred into Tom's eyes looking for some glimmer of jealousy but Tom's face only showed joy for her on her wedding night. They had brainwashed him so bad that he was not even concerned that this beautiful woman which was once his wife was about to spend the night getting herself screwed by her new black husband.

Tom leaned over and took a tub of red jell from the counter and said. "I think he's going to love the taste of this lubricant since strawberry is his favorite."

Tom placed his arm around Dee and leaned forward and said." I will rub some of this on your pussy when he is not looking. It will also help you to accommodate him more easily. He's really huge!"

Dee into the bedroom with Tom following close behind, after all that is what he had been to do over the past year.

Sam was all ready waiting in the center of the bed as Dee climbed into the bed next to him. Dee laid her head on the pillow right next to Sam and waited to see if he would respond to her as she looked over toward Tom.

Tom was standing at the end of the bed starring at the couple, saw Sam take his hand, and moved it on top of Dee's belly. Dee looked toward Sam as he moved in to kiss her passionately on the lips.

Sam was moving his hand down to part Dee's thigh open until he moved his finger into her pussy slit and tasted her wetness. Sam than leaned over and began to kiss and lick her tits

Tom had moved down on the end of the bed and began to squirt a small stream of the jell into Dee's slit as Sam took his finger and wiped up enough just to taste before he got up on his knee's and positioned himself into position to fuck Dee.

Sam than scooted back on the bed and leaned down to so he suck on Dee's pussy and began gently kissing her inner thighs and pussy mound giving her goose bumps.

He than licked Dee's pussy lips tasting the strawberry jell that Tom had applied to the area, began to dip his tongue between the slit, and started to lick around Dee's clitoris.

Sam licked Dee's pussy for several minutes until Dee was almost ready to orgasm than quit. He did not want Dee to cum just yet as he climbed back into position and moved his huge cock until the head laid on her mound.

Dee was quivering as Sam began to move his cock near her pussy slit. Sam turned toward Tom and said. "Help me put my cock inside her pussy, it's going to be real tight and I don't want her to be in pain."

Tom got down behind Sam's ass, reached down between his legs, began to part Dee's pussy lips apart, and squirted some of the lubricant. Sam's cock rested inside the opening now as he took a moment before he pushed himself forward and inside her.

Sam moved a few fractions alone her pussy slit until he aimed the giant cock head toward the opening and pushed forward as Dee screamed aloud.

Dee screamed. "Oh God, it's so big. Sam, please be gently."

Dee could barely hear a voice. She recognized the voice as the Spanish woman. Dee was turning her head from side to side and began kicking her legs out as she screamed. "Please Sam, be gentle, please."

Dee heard the woman's voice this time more clearly as she said. "It's all right now. You are all right. You're here with everyone that loves you."

Dee was confused as she opened her eyes and saw the Spanish woman from the video. She was wearing a pick uniform and stroking Dee's head. Dee was confused and dazed as she tried to look at the woman and said. "Where are Tom and Sam?"

The woman stroked Dee's forehead and replied. "Your husband has been notified and is rushing to get here."

Dee looked even more confused as she said. "Tom, where's Tom, is he hurt? Did you hurt Tom? I did everything you told me to do."

The Spanish woman replied. "Your husband is fine and he is on his way here right now to see you and so is your Mother and Father."

Dee replied. "My Mother and Father know where you took me? Did you kidnap them too?"

The woman began to reply as someone came running into the room wearing a white jacket and said. "When did she wake up? Does she know where she is?"

The woman looked at Dee and said. "The doctor is here now so please relax, you've been out for a long time."

Dee saw the person walk on the other side of the bed and as her eyes focused, she saw that it was Sam. Dee yelled out. "Sam. What are you wearing and why aren't you making love to me?"

The man looked embarrassed as he glanced at the Spanish woman and back at Dee and replied in a heavy Jamaican accent and said. "Relax Dee, your all right now. I am Dr. Samuel and you're going to be all right now."

Dee starred at Sam and said. "I don't understand, this is our honeymoon, and you were beginning to make love to me a few minutes ago. Why did you get dressed?"

The doctor smiled as he looked at Dee and the nurse and replied. "It's ok now; you must have had a bad dream. Your husband and parents are on there way here to the hospital."

Dee looked at the doctor a few moments than asked. "You mean we didn't get married? Where is Tom, and are we still married?"

Just than, Tom ran through the door with Dee's parents behind him as they rushed toward the hospital bed and each one taking their turn kissing her repeatedly as Dee starred at Tom and said. "Where are your long red hair and your nails?"

The doctor looked at them and said. "Dee must have had a bad dream because she thinks we got married."

The doctor looked at Dee again and said. "Your family is going to visit you for a few minutes than we want to do a few tests on you. You're going to be fine now."

Dee starred at her family and especially her husband Tom, felt around for her wedding rings with her right hand than looked shocked, and said. "They took my rings from me when I got here."

Tom pulled something out of his pocket and said. "Honey, I've been holding on to these for three months, every since the truck accident."

Dee looked puzzled and replied. "We had an accident? Are you all right? What's wrong with me, did I get hurt bad?"

Dee's mother spoke and said. "Darling, you were in a bad truck accident but your fine now. You were in a coma for almost three months but you're going to be fine now and everyone is fine."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,827 Followers