Kidnapped Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers

Dee spent the next four weeks in therapy and the day she was leaving, Dr. Samuel paid her a visit. Dee smiled when she saw him and gave him a hug as she was leaving with Tom and said. "I'm really going to miss you very much and want to thank you for all you did. When I go home, I am going to start eating healthier and exercise and I have you to thank for it."

Dee was sitting in a wheel chair as Tom pushed her down the hall until Dee suddenly yelled to Tom. "Please stop for a moment."

Dee looked back at the doctor and said. "Could you come here for a moment?"

The doctor looked confused for a moment but walked over to Dee as she stood up and gave him a kiss on the lips and said. "Thank you."

She sat back in the wheel chair as Tom wheeled her to the door. She had three months to catch up with everything that was going on in the world. She loved her husband Tom and was glad he was all right.

Dee could remember everything about her dream and decided she would not tell anyone because everyone would think she was crazy. She was going home, to a new home and to a new start.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers