All Comments on 'Killer Blonde 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
wylie236wylie236over 7 years ago
and the point is?

Don't have any problems with the story - just trying to figure out what the point of this story is?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Talented Author is slumming it .

I doubt this took very long to write , flashes of potential payoff are there. Not too many shades of grey were on display . How will it all shake out ? I'm only sure if the author applies himself that the outcome will be a pleaser. I liked Lisa and as ever Jimbob44's flair for cayenne coated dialogue. Everything and everyone else seemed to be purposefully disconcerting or dispensable.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Have to say that this particular set of stories is rather distasteful

The characters have few redeeming qualities, and are not credibile. Dwight's slut wife is over the top in her cucking of Dwight, and his odyssey to escape that is somewhat incredible. Not my cup of tea.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i hope this is not finished yet

SystemShockSystemShockover 7 years ago
Only a bit less crappy than the first installment.

This could actually be something if the author put any kind of effort into it. But he didn't and it shows. Chapter 1 was an absolute shit show, and this is just slightly less so. Nothing makes sense, the characters are lazy archetypes of erotic fiction, and it's boring as all hell.

I can only hope that this series is about getting glimpses into the life of an unrepentant psychopath and all-around piece of shit human being, where we see the terrible things she's done and the people she's fucked over(literally or otherwise), leading up to a big fat Karma nuke in the final chapter.

Otherwise you might as well quit and move on to another project, because this one was already running on fumes when it started.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
I have a feeling that SOMEONE

is fixin' to be VERY surprised! It may take a bit of a build-up but I think I can see a real problem arising on the horizon for a certain BITCH and her Generator Company boy-friend.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Curious to see where this goes.

It's a bizarre story and Dwight has a few aces up his sleeve it seems. Looking forward to more although, I'm curious why Tasha married Dwight in the first place.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

You create the most interesting characters, but just kind of toss them around casually. This story has promise.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
More please....

Would love to read more of this!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Chap1 was worthless

Actually Chap1 was interesting (as Fantasy Incest!)

It simply did ZILCH towards feeding WTRs into Chap2. Every 'pertinent' aspect of Chap1 COULDA been summarized into ONE sentence! Or NONE, since there is no information provided in one that explains how the C1 Daughter could morph (in six unmentioned months) into the despicable & irremediable bitch wife, Sweetie, of C2! Two different people (to be honest, JB44 COULDA -again- provided WTRs with Daughter interacting with the deplorable aspects of her crappy parents and developing into C2 Sweetie!)

Worse, JB44 presents MegaBitch Sweetie immediately in Chap2. WTRs see nothing that would have a new, financially independent 'orphan' (unusual to identify a marriagable adult as an 'orphan') want or need to marry her HS sweetheart. What were their marital interactions before she (and WTRs) hit Hubby, BOOM, with implausible arrogance and disrespect.

The JB44 drifts out his TITLE character, and starts substituting in Hubby as his new focus. Hubby goes from surprised then sickened to conflicted to compromised (but getting skilled) to humiliated to FINALLY growing a pair and getting outta Dodge (not the auto, the city in KS!)

Sweetie disappears from the tale (for now?) as our new hero goes North towards a probable job, (which wasn't to be), and secures a different (but limited future) job, then, by unlikely coincidence, gets to save a situation with his pre-move learned skills, which starts him towards an occupation. Again, he reactivated his new cojones and got motivated to fill-in around his new occupation with formal technical training. And finds a Northern Non-Blonde.

Not rated, yet, since this is drifting around as aimlessly as many dreams. Maybe Killer Blonde will reappear? Otherwise WTRs are just chasing Carmen SanDiego!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
P.S.

Sidney43 (related to JB44?) is on a reasonable track.

HOPE LSD is right. There are 7-10 good branch-offs in these two chapters. Maybe develop into a Novella? Still think it starts with Ch2 because Ch1 didn't feed anything, and can't - unless the ugly trick of 'retros' is used to show how Sweetie was actually influenced by the worst weaknesses of Dead Daddy & Dead Mommy (Except Gluttony!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
P.P.S. Errata - plus note.

Erratum1 - Comment parag. 2. '... information provided in Ch1 ...'

Erratum 2 - Comment parag 4. 'THEN JB44 drifts ...'

Erratum 3 - Comment parag 5. ' ... which starts him towards another (and real) occupation ...'

Note: I am sure that JB44 enjoyed writing this, because HE knows all the critical things he is imaging about his interesting people, and doesn't need to tell We-The-Readers about those parts (which are, unfortunately, necessary to understand or see the rationale behind the implausible actions in his tale). He tells WTRs he is NOT writing for us (except for his preface explanation), but for his OWN pleasure. Gotta respect HONESTY!

Those-The-Readers who can read JB44's mind probably enjoyed it even more than JB44 did ... wish they would comment and enlighten the rest of WTRs!!!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Excellent but...

Marcus and the slut wife were way over the top. As written I can't see either of them giving a shit what he does.

I think you have a different opinion, so I'll read part 3 now

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

disclamer cut and paiste. slap hapy papy #9

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Btb

I hope natasha and marcus get a major burn from him.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story, if you just forget about chapter one.

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

3 stars , mainly due to the MC being treated like crap and then leaving the story hanging... You easily could have combined this short chapter with the next one... Other than that, the writing is above average, to good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES