All Comments on 'Kim Gets Off to College'

by sexykitsu

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What is he gonna do when sis leaves in a couple of days? Being a guy he would need to have perfect makeup every day. Is he gonna learn how to do everything on his own with nobody to help him? He doesn't even know anyone at that school! I like the story but it's not even remotely possible! Maybe if his sis lived with him he could pull it off but even that is doubtful! 3*

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
Not buying into it.

I realize with all stories here, you have to suspend some disbelief. This story is well written, but so implausible that I can't continue. Not only the makeup thing the other poster mentioned, but what about applying for jobs? He's going to have to put on his résumé where his degree is from. Someone is going to notice. And he's supposed to be a smart guy, full scholarship. But somehow he misses its an all girls school? Not likely. What happens when his family tells people where he's going to school? Also, im not buying the notion that suddenly hes submissive and loves men. Your writing is excellent, but this storyline is totally unrealistic to the point that its not worth reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ignore people. It takes some nerve to post a story on a public forum and this is some of the negative feedback you will expect to get. For every schmuck/hater out there, there are 20 or so people who silently like what you are doing. Keep it up, and continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

As a crossdresser, I only wish that I had a sis like he has. He will pass as he has the build and training to pull it off. More adventures of Kim and Diane. I was hard all the way thru the story.

845B

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago
M0@r plz!

Wonderful setup, and two very lovable characters! Can't wait for more chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong site to post onto

You SHOULD have posted this story onto Fictionmania.com

I'd rate it a 4 finger job and liked your writing. WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice story

Good writing style. Funny story. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hands down the -best- story I've ever read here. I simply cannot wait to read more from you. Please don't let this be your sole accomplishment, brilliant though it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

awesome hot story, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Curious little Kimmy

Best story I've read thus far. So much potential.

I can just imagine little Kimmy getting a little too curious one day about her toy prop, and fucking herself silly with it after class. Feeling more like a girl than ever. She'll fit right in with all the other girlies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She kissed Kim, and he opened his mouth willingly.

He could taste his . . . .

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderfull Story of Kim going to college

Great start of Kim going to a all Girls College, looking for the next several pages of Kim checking into the College to the year that Kim finish college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Replying older comments...

1) It's impossible and all, and it doesn't make that much sense, but to be fair, the premise is fine. I don't see why would it be a problem that he didn't find out earlier that it was an all girls school, having great grades don't make you witful (not sure if that's the right word, I don't speak English natively). It's like saying that a smart guy couldn't be tricked to have sex. In the best case scenario, it would only be less likely, so that part of the story is still believable.

2) He could pretty much trick his family, or just come out as a transgender person if he liked his new life better, even if that wasn't ethic in the case he just enjoyed it in a sexual way.

3) Being a virgin and turned on by an older person in a tabooish way, it's not surprising that he turned to be submissive in his first time. Most people actually try both things, but experience them in different times of their lives. I'm really confident dominating and being dominated by my gf. And you can be turned on by a dick, fake or not, without being devoted to men. And being REALLY horney, you can be into almost anything tbh. =P

4) The most unrealistic part is that his sister is pretty much a nympho, and teases him a whole lot, but that's the kind of unrealistic stuff we forgive to erotic tales anyway.

Now, on the story itself, it's really well written. Kim is really girlish and cute, and with little work this could be fleshed out as a novel.

never2old66never2old66almost 5 years ago
Great story! 5 stars!

Loved this story. Jealous of Kim being able to pass as a woman. I hope there are many more chapters to come or is that "cum" ? Keep the sequels coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous