All Comments on 'Kim Kardashian Likes Discipline'

by duanep

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Please write more stories.

Obsessive_LesbianObsessive_Lesbianover 16 years ago
That's a great story!

Your story is full of spicy and tasty erotic scenes woven under the deliciously mixed incestuous and lesbian themes. Keep up with the sexy stories like this.

Monica

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kim Needs Cock!

Kim Kardashian needs cock and a lot of them! You should write stories involving her getting fucked and fucked often. Kim needs to be with multiple guys at the same time all with huge cocks, fucking her over and over again, and Kim asking for more! When Kim says she has had enough, she needs more cock, because Kim Kardashian can never get enough huge cock!Kim needs to suck cock as well, and she needs to suck huge cocks, with the guys jizzing all over her face. Kim needs huge cocks in her ass as well, and she also needs to be titty fucked. Kim needs all three holes filled at the same time. You get the point, Kim just needs sex. I am going to go masturbate now thinking about fucking Kim with my huge cock and cumming all over her beautiful ass!

bearleebearleeover 16 years ago
:)

At first I thought every characater was going to have a name starting with a 'K' but not the case. The second comment by anonymous puzzles me but really, I have to agree to Monica, some great scenes and for a first story by the author, terrific job. Have to agree with the first comment-write more!

bearlee

FallenMorganFallenMorganover 16 years ago
Incest/taboo?

Why is this in the incest/taboo section? I'd imagine it would be in the celebrities section. That makes me wonder...hehe.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 16 years ago
I really enjoyed

this, with its various sex scenes. I do have some specific things to say, but I will email you about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finally!

We get a Kim Kardashian story and what a story involving the 2 themes I love reading about the most, incest and lesbianism.

I really really hope you keep up with these Kardashian incest lesbian stories. Obviously next time Kourtney has to be involved. While Kim is one of the hottest women around(definetely one of my top favoruites if not top), Kourtney has the something about her as well. Both Kim and Kourtney together would be so fucking hot! So I hope you eventually go down that path.

One or two things I'd reccomend is to add different types of sexual acts into it such 69, scissor, rimming, use of dildo etc etc.

And like I said before, please continue with these Kardashian stories, there is a real lack of them across the net and the ones you find are fairly dull and drab.

duanepduanepover 15 years agoAuthor
replytofinally

Hi' I wanted to let you no this is duanep reply to Finally public comment. I just read your comment and thank you for the kind words and i want you to no that I already decided on one more Kardashian incest story.

I think you will like this story it will include Kourtney in this story in a surprise way

I hope you like the story let me know hopefully i will finish in a couple week but its coming

duanep

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE KIM!!!

PLEASE write more about Kim's big gorgeous ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MILF licking

holy shit! kim eating her own moms pussy! damn! kim should get some Jlo pussy! keep up the good work man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn she like dem bodies.

And we wondered why her sisters were so close, like when they were able to look at each others botties and smack it like it was their boyfriend or husband……love you Kim baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucked

Please take up knitting or pottery instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCK

that was so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Write more about kris being fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous