Kimberly's Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers

I realized that Ben had selected another erotic video to watch. He was obviously feeling quite comfortable with me, perhaps far too comfortable.

"Ben, we should not be watching films like this together. I am going to leave you to your videos and go in the other room to watch TV." I said as I started to turn and leave.

"Mom, stay and watch this with me. I want to enjoy this with you."

As I write this, I am very sorry I did not continue to exit the room and distance myself from this situation. But, regrettably, I did not.

I stopped, looked back at he computer screen, and then I glanced down at his crotch. I could see his erection poking up under his gym shorts. I was torn. I knew I needed to leave, but something deep inside of me was urging me to stay, even if it was just for a brief moment longer.

"Ben, that's not a good idea...really...I better go..." I stammered nervously. The quiver in my voice revealed the internal turmoil I was dealing with. I felt like I was in a trance of sorts, unable to move.

Yes, some part of me wanted to stay despite knowing I should leave. Some part of me wanted to experience this forbidden, taboo interaction just a few moments longer.

Ben pulled up a chair next to his, patted the seat, indicating I should sit. He simply said, "Mom, stay for a minute. Please. Just a moment."

I do not know why, but I sat down as I was instructed to do. I knew I should not, but I did stay. I really did not intend for anything to happen between us, but I wanted to be near my son as he watched this video and share in his arousal. I am ashamed to admit it, but I wanted to be near my son as he grew erect.

As the video became more and more explicit, I could see Ben's penis begin to grow and stiffen under the thin material of his gym shorts. I could see it throb and pulse under the material of his gym shorts.

Ben seemed to position himself in a way that brought my attention to his crotch. He knew I was aware of his erection. He seemed proud of it. He made no effort at all to hide his bulging penis from me. My son seemed to be teasing me with his erection, flaunting his erection in front of me.

Ben then surprised me. He pulled his t-shirt over his head, leaving him wearing only his gym shorts and boxers.

At some core level, I knew where Ben was headed. I wanted to stop him, but I simply did not know what to do, or what to say. So I said nothing. I honestly do not know what I could have said at that moment?

I was impressed by the broadness of my son's shoulders and arms, the nice definition of his chest and the firmness of his abdomen. My son had a fine body. I realized what a fine looking young man he had become. In so many ways, he reminded me of his father, the only man with whom I had ever experienced a climax.

The similarities between Ben and his father only increased my confusion.

Between the images on the screen, the very vivid memories of Ben's erection from the previous night, coupled with the growing tent in his gym shorts in front of me, I was becoming increasingly aware of my own clitoris and the growing wetness of my vagina.

I also knew that my nipples were completely erect and were clearly visible through my t-shirt. My son glanced at my erect nipple with admiration and appreciation. The look on his face as he admired my breasts both excited and pleased me.

I could feel myself leaking into the gusset of my panties from my arousal. I wondered if Ben could smell the faint, but distinct aroma of my arousal? I realized that I was just now starting to give off my scent. I knew I could not control it. I also knew that my scent was only going to get stronger and more distinct as my arousal grew. I knew I must leave before my sexual scent became too obvious for my son to ignore. But, despite knowing that I should, I seemed unable to force myself to leave.

I looked back on the computer monitor. On the screen, the young masseur had now removed the large towel from the woman's back and buttocks, leaving her completely naked as he massaged her upper thighs from behind. The masseur was slowly separating her legs and exposing her vagina. I was struck by how much the woman on the massage table resembled me, and the young masseur resembled Ben. I suspected that was not merely a coincidence. I suspected Ben was aware of the similarities between the people in the video and his mother and him.

Right there in front of me, Ben reached down and slowly massaged himself through his gym shorts. I was curious, aroused, and tried not to act shocked. He was now obviously fully erect.

He looked directly at me, continued to stroke himself and said coyly, "Join me? Please?"

I blushed and feigned not understanding what he was saying. But I knew, Ben wanted me to masturbate with him, to share this moment. He wanted us to masturbate together.

"You know. It's normal, healthy and there is nothing wrong with it. Join me." As he smiled towards my barely covered crotch.

"Oh, I couldn't do that with you. It would be wrong. And it would be embarrassing. I should leave." I said nervously. This was spinning out of control. I needed to stop, but I felt helpless.

"You yourself told me it is normal and healthy. Come on." As he placed his hand inside his gym shorts to stroke himself "skin-to-skin".

Then Ben raised off the seat slightly so he could lower his gym shorts. As he pulled down his shorts, his erection sprang free and came into full view.

He lowered his gym shorts around his ankles, slowing stepping out of them and freeing his penis. Unashamed, he exposed his erect penis to me, this time intentionally. He stroked himself slowly and seductively, glancing at me to gauge my reaction. He was casting a hypnotic trance over me. I could not seem to break free.

My son had a gorgeous cock. In fact, I must admit, his erect penis was magnificent. It was thick, long and rigid. It was so hard and erect that it looked like it hurt. It was long, thick and thickly veined. The purple glands stood atop the shaft like a plum shaped helmet.

My head was spinning. I felt absolutely dizzy. I did not know what to do, or how to react.

"Mom, please share this with me." Ben encouraged.

I know now, as I knew then, that I should have politely gotten up and excused myself at that moment. It was the last chance I had to avoid a line that I never should have crossed. This was the final moment at which I could have avoided my terrible sin.

I just could not force myself to leave. I would like to claim I do not know why I did not get up at that moment; but the truth is I was very, very aroused by this whole perverse situation.

Ben looked deeply into my eyes and placed his hand on my upper thigh, and pulled my knees apart ever so slightly, and said, "Mom, please, join me."

Despite all logic and reason to the contrary, I simply nodded as I slowly reached down to touch myself through my panties. I separated my knees a bit more to give myself access to my swollen clitoris. I could not bring myself to place my hand inside my panties, or to remove them; but I did slowly touch myself on the outside of my panties.

With my legs spread apart, Ben was able to look directly at the pale green cotton material covering my vagina. I knew that my wetness would soon be visible to him as I began to lubricate more profusely. I also knew the scent of my arousal was now permeating the air; both Ben and I could smell the unmistakable aroma of a woman aroused.

And I am ashamed to admit, this aroused woman was his mommy; the woman who bore and nursed him. This woman, whose scent was permeating the air indicating she was wet and prepared to breed, to take a lover, was this young man's mother.

I watched intently as Ben pulled on his penis and then stroked it downward. It was a magnificent erection. It had a slight purple tint. It was slightly darker than Ben's normal complexion. I was estimating it was 7 to 8 inches, and it was quite thick. It was thicker than the vibrator that I had in my night stand, which was the largest item to work its way into my pussy up to that point and time.

Yes, Ben was slightly larger than his father. I took some perverse pleasure in the physical dimensions of my son's erection. He was my son and he would make a lot of women very happy with that cock. God he was a sexy young man.

The sight of my son's erect cock, coupled with the scenes on the computer screen fueled both Ben's and my arousal. The masseur now had his fingers inside the woman as she moaned, responding to his penetrating fingers. She rocked her ass off the table and grasped the edged of the table in the throes of ecstasy. Her loud moans, and her clutching the table as her orgasm overtook her, was a very sexy sight indeed.

I continued to massage my clitoris with tiny circles was I watched Ben stroke himself with increasing speed. I was on the verge of climax, but something was stopping me from crossing the line to orgasm.

Our breathing began to synchronize and became faster, deeper and more labored. I could tell Ben was approaching orgasm. I could not help myself, I wanted to witness it and experience my son's climax. His climax was far more important to me than my own.

His loins stiffened. His pace quickened. He closed his eyes and pumped faster still. Suddenly, with a deep grunt, Ben's entire body convulsed one time and then he arched his hips forward. I watched in amazement as my son began to ejaculate.

A long thick rope of semen shot up 4 or 5 inches and landed on his abdomen and lower chest. He held his cock tightly in his fist and moments later a second as slightly smaller string erupted and landed on his lower abdomen. Moments later, a third string shot up and dribbled down his fist. Each string erupted with slightly less force and distance than the previous one. It was a beautiful sight to see. I was so aroused, but I could not climax.

I was amazed at the strength, volume and distance of his ejaculate. There were at least three very large spurts and the semen covered his belly and chest with a gooey mess; the fragrance of the semen filled my nostrils. I inhaled to savor the fragrance of my son's semen. I had never been so stimulated in my life, yet I could not reach and orgasm myself.

As Ben sat there, his head laying back against the chair. He sat there, panting and sated. His chest heaved up and down as he attempted to recover. My baby was a very sexy man.

And the memory of my son, sitting with his erection in his fist, his semen splattered across his abdomen and he chest rising and falling as he tried to recover is one of most beautiful and sexy images I can imagine. Despite it being completely inappropriate, the memory arouses me to this day.

I got up, said "don't move, baby, I will clean this up." I went to the bathroom and got a wash rag. I soaked it in warm water, wrung it out, and returned.

Just as I had instructed him, he had not moved. He sat back waiting for his mommy to clean him up.

While no longer fully erect, his penis had not grown soft. It was firm, large and still quite 'heavy'. It just was not standing straight up any longer, but rather it was laying across his lower abdomen. It was still remarkably long, reaching nearing to his navel.

Sitting down on the chair next to him, I leaned over and began to wipe the semen from his chest and belly. The sweet scent of the semen continued to excite me. Again, I inhaled the fragrance as I wanted to savor this moment as long as I could.

"Baby, I like the way you smell. I like it a lot." I said shamelessly, admitting the power his scent had over me.

Ben simply lay back closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the wash cloth. I could see his penis twitch and pulse as I washed his stomach and lower abdomen with the warm wash rag.

And then brazenly, I took his semi-erect penis in one hand and wiped it with the warm wash cloth. I was amazed at how heavy and thick it felt. My baby was a grown man with a large penis.

Ben's cock immediately began to stiffen in my hand. I felt it pulse under my touch and thicken. Instinctively, not really thinking about the morality or ramifications of my actions, I continued to gently massage his penis as it grew hard. The experience was surreal, and almost dream like. I really did not feel that I was on control of my actions, but rather a player in a scripted play.

"Is this OK?" I asked as I gently teased his penis back to erection. (as I write this, I cannot really believe I actually did this, but I did.)

"Oh, yes." he moaned appreciatively, arching his hips slightly with each gentle stroke. I knew this was crossing yet another barrier that should not be crossed. This was no longer simply witnessing my son masturbate, I was now actually stimulating him.

I knew this was wrong, but God forgive me, the sight and scents of the scene had me intoxicated with lust. I was wet, aroused and not thinking clearly at all.

Ben leaned forward and ran his hand up my inner thigh. I froze. I did not intend to have him touch me or for this to go any further. I was merely caught up in the moment. For some strange reason, a mother touching her son seemed a bit less heinous than a mother allowing her son to touch her, or finger her.

Honestly, I had not intended for this to go as far as it already had. I certainly did not intend for it to progress further. In a panic, I tensed up momentarily, pressing my thighs together, denying my son access to me gushing pussy.

Ben merely said, "relax. I just want to touch you for a moment. I just want to feel your excitement." As he gently separated my legs and his fingers slowly explored the gusset of my very damp, almost soaked panties.

"No, baby, we can't do that. Please don't." I pleaded weakly. But I did not release his erection. I continued to stroke him ever so slowly. My head was a whirl wind of confusion.

Ben continued to gently try to separate my thighs as he instructed me to allow him access. "Mom, please. Let me touch you. I just want to feel your arousal. I love you so much. Please. "

He paused for a moment and then continued, "Mom, I can smell your arousal. Please let me touch you. God you smell good to me. I love you mom."

I remained frozen for several seconds before allowing Ben to open my legs slightly. I was confused. I was actually dizzy. My head was truly spinning as I tried to sort out what to do? And tried to determine what I actually could do? How much strength did I truly have?

Slowly, I allow my son to open my thighs. As I relented I reasoned, 'how can I deny Ben touching me while I am touching him?' I knew I should not have been allowing any of this, but we were past the point of making the right decision now; and I clearly did not have the will, strength or desire to release his beautiful hard-on and leave this moment.

Ben's touch on my clitoris, separated from his fingers by only a thin piece of fabric was electric. A slight moan escaped me, revealing how much I enjoyed, and needed his touch.

It had been over 5 months since I had been with a man; and the last man with whom I had achieved and orgasm, in fact the only man with whom I had ever achieved and orgasm, was Ben's father before the divorce, 4 1/2 years ago. That is right; I had not had an orgasm with another human being in over 4 years!

Ben quickly found my erect clit and massaged it in a gentle but arousing manner that had me rocking my hips and moaning as I clung to his erect penis with my hand. I pumped his penis in my fist as he massaged my clitoris through my panties. The gusset of my panties was now soaking wet with my leaking lubrication. The thin material was wedged slightly into my crevice as my son stimulated my clitoris.

Then Ben pulled aside the leg of my panties so he could access the opening of my vagina freely. I was so wet, so aroused, and so open, that he had no trouble locating my opening, and inserting two fingers deep inside me. Again I knew I needed to stop him, but I simply could not do it. I let my son finger his mother. Yes, right there in my den, I let my only son insert his fingers inside me!

Yes, I was allowing my son to explore the very vagina that he was conceived in, and which bore him 18 years ago! I am ashamed to admit, the thought that he was revisiting his birth place added to my excitement.

On some level, I wanted to allow him to make this journey into my womb. But I knew it was wrong, I knew I should stop this. But somehow, I just could not.

Ben got up from the seat next to me, and moved to a kneeling position in front of me. I released his penis as he did, and watched as he magnificent erection arched straight up on its own. Kneeling in front of me, Ben reached up and started to remove my panties.

"Oh baby, we can't do that. We have already done too much." I pleaded. Ben continued to tug at my panties, saying nothing. "No honey, don't do that" I pleaded.

Ben did not respond to my protests or pleas. He just continued to tug at my panties.

But I guess I never really had the strength to resist. Even as I protested, I raised my bottom off the chair to allow my son to remove my panties. Yes, despite my verbal protests, all of my physical actions communicated clearly to my son that I wanted him to continue.

As I raised my bottom off the seat, Ben pulled my panties down, and I slowly pulled one foot at a time out of them. Ben tossed my drawers aside, leaving me naked from the waist down, and vulnerable.

Ben pushed my knees apart and looked at my wet dilated vagina with aroused admiration. I had not shaved my pubic area, but my pubic hair is very fine, and blonde, making it almost transparent. I could feel my juices trickling out of me, running down the crack of my ass.

Ben studied my vagina for several seconds. I blushed deeply at the embarrassment of my son examining my open vagina in this manner, but this moment excited me in a manner I cannot describe. I could feel myself literally flowing I was so aroused.

My scent permeated the room. I was in heat. Ben said nothing, but leaned forward and inhaled my scent, savoring the aroma as he smiled up at me, indicating how much he enjoyed my erotic fragrance.

"Mom, you are so beautiful, and so sexy. God you are beautiful." He said as he slowly traced his fingers across my wet slit and found the opening of my vagina. Ben's index and middle fingers quickly found their way deep inside me. His knuckles stimulated my clit while the tips of his fingers were teasing the front wall of my vagina, my g-spot. My arousal made entry far too easy.

"Oh baby, you need to stop. We can't do this." I protested. But I did not push him away. Instead, I opened my thighs wider to allow him better access.

As I clutched the arms of the chair in which I was seated, I scooted my bottom forward as I allowed my son to finger me. I was in a state of arousal I had never before known. I need his touch. I needed this penetration.

But I knew it was wrong. God forgive me, I knew it was wrong.

Again, I said "Ben, you have to stop this, you are going to make me cum."; but I made no physical effort to stop what was happening. I felt my orgasm building slowly inside me. I had reached that unmistakable point where I knew my climax was now imminent. I was going to cum. And I needed my release. I was beyond stopping now. I could not stop.

"Please, baby, stop. Oh God, I am going to cum." I begged again. But I did not want him to stop. I wanted my son to continue his stimulation of his mother, to trigger my release. I needed my son to make me cum.

And no, he did not stop.

No, instead, he leaned forward and placed my engorged clit in his mouth, sucking it gently. My baby was stimulating my erect and sensitive clitoris with his lips and tongue. But instead of simply licking my clit as his father would, my baby was sucking on my 'nubbins' as if it was a nipple. No one had ever done this before. And my response was immediate and profound!

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers