Kimberly's Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my son's mouth on my engorged clitoris, I completely lost it. The sounds emanated that from my core were astounding. I simply cannot describe them. It was a combination of a deep guttural moan and scream.

It was a sound I had never made before. It was a sound I had never heard before. There was no doubt that my son had 'pushed me over the cliff', so to speak.

I started the biggest, most intense and longest orgasm of my life. I bucked my hips wildly.

Like a wanton whore, I reached down and took my son's head in my hands as I held him in place as he sucked my clit, pressing myself forward to push his fingers as deeply inside me as they could reach.

I started to grind myself into Ben's chin and mouth, trying to force his probing fingers deeper as I screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh god, baby, I am cumming...oh Ben...please don't stop...baby, mommy is cumming..."

Ben's sucking became more intense, almost violent; his fingers aggressively attacked the front wall of my vagina. He spread his fingers apart as he pulled them out and plunged them forward violently

He was stretching my pussy open. Wave upon wave of pleasure rocked across my body, my abdomen was convulsing. I continued making completely incoherent sounds, almost talking in tongues so to speak, as orgasmic wave after wave crashed through me as never before.

My son was giving me my first multiple orgasm of my life, and he continue to stimulate me. But rather than allowing me to come down from my peak, Ben kept sucking my clitoris and punishing the internal walls of my uterus.

He kept me at the peak. He was forcing orgasm upon orgasm upon me until my belly hurt. I truly needed to stop; but could not stop cumming until he released his hold on me.

I thought I would pass out. "Oh baby, please stop...I need to stop cumming...please baby, please...oh shit...I can't stop... please..." I was screeching.

But then another series of orgasmic convulsions would rock me. "Oh God...I am cumming again! Oh my God...oh shit...it is too much...oh baby, please...oh god..." I was screaming and moaning

Finally, I garnered all my strength and forced his head back, breaking the suction his lips and tongue had on my clit and panted, "please baby, please. You need to let me stop, you need to let me down."

He smiled proudly, very pleased that his efforts had produced such a profound result. He removed his fingers from my uterine walls and sat on the couch next to me; his erect penis still straining towards the ceiling.

His chin was wet and shiny from my juices.

I sat there reclined in the chair, panting, trying to recover my senses. My breast were heaving. Sweat was soaking through my t-shirt. My legs remained splayed open for my son's gaze.

I had just had the most intense, powerful and longest orgasm of my life; and I had it with half my son's fist inside me and his lips and tongue on my clitoris. I could not believe I had allowed this to happen.

Then it hit me, unexpectedly. The combination of my long overdue sexual release coupled with the enormity of my sin came over me in a wave of panic and guilt.

"Oh, baby, I am so, so very sorry," I sobbed as tears began to flow uncontrollably. "I never meant for anything like this to happen. I promise, it will never happen again." I was crying hysterically now.

Ben pulled me close, hugging me deeply, attempting to comfort me and calm my crying. "Mom, it was a beautiful, beautiful thing. There is nothing to be sorry about. I love you, and I want to make love to you. This is what I have wanted for a long, long time."

"No baby, it was terribly, terribly wrong of me to let this happen. You are my son. I should never have let this get this far; I should never have even let this get started. I should never have let my weakness allow me to use you this way. I promise, baby, it won't happen again."

Ben's fingers lifted my chin to look into his eyes. "Mom, please do not say that. I want it to happen again, and again. I need you and want you."

Ben wiped my tears and kissed my cheeks as I continued to sob.

My beautiful son then paused for a second, stood in front of me, and he took my hand and placed it on his erect penis and said, "Mom, I need to cum again. I need it bad. I need your help."

My hand rested on his erection as I tried to think. I tried to clear my head, but could not. My tears were still flowing freely, falling down my cheeks and on to my shirt, but my uncontrollable sobbing had subsided slightly as I felt the thick, heavy erection in my hand.

I did not know what to do. I wanted this to stop. I wanted to pretend that I had not just allowed this to happen. However, it seemed silly to me to refuse to assist my son with his engorged penis issue in the context of what I had just allowed him to do to me.

On the other hand I was losing complete control of the situation. Or maybe I never had any control?

I looked at his penis, uncertain of what to do. More confused than I have ever been before, I encircled my fingers around his shaft, amazed again at the thickness of my son's cock, and gently began stroking up and down the entire length.

"I shouldn't be doing this Ben. This is wrong." Nonetheless, I could not refuse my boy in this situation, I just couldn't.

Ben moved closer, positioning his erection in front of my face as he placed his hands on he back of my head. He nudged my head forward. I knew what he wanted, but I couldn't do that.

Oh God help me, I was so confused and out of control. How did I ever allow this to happen? My head literally spun as I tried to process what I should do now as my son's rigid cock waved inches in front of my mouth.

Coming soon: chapter two...I submit and relieve my son.