All Comments on 'Kind of Hard to Avoid Tropes'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Nailed it as a what not to do for budding writers in 750 words. You da man !

rlmdadrlmdadover 3 years ago
Great job

I'll be back to check out some of the comments you receive from the varied "pros(?) who've never posted" on Lit. Loving Wives. Looks like you covered every cliche possible. As a struggling newbe poster, thank you.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
hmm

i think this one is way over my head or u have one hell of a weird sense of humor

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

You forgot that he found out the kids weren’t his.

Shackman636Shackman636over 3 years ago
needed a laugh

Thank you for this. I needed a laugh this morning and actually laughed out loud several times reading this. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Yes!

… and the woman is always a multi-orgasmic squirter, the man is always in the top 1% of endowment, can get it up three times at night and three times the following morning every day, someone is being blackmailed and always gives in to the blackmailer - what would we do without our Literotica tropes?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

You forgot to mention that the lover has a 14" cock that's as thick as a trans-Atlantic phone cable and stays fully erect after orgasm, and the cuckolded husband has wedding tackle 1/4th the length of the lover. But hell, man, it's still a five-star whoop-de-doo, with an additional star awarded for the sheer, bloody cheekiness of it! [b]BRAVO![/b]

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

The weather references... hilarious

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Clever AND Fun

I thoroughly enjoyed this diversion from the usual trope :) (C'mon, that's ironically funny.)

I especially appreciate the near perfect grammar and punctuation (I didn't see ANY boo-boos).

Keep 'em comin'.

1Merlin1Merlinalmost 3 years ago

I fucking hate you. You've ruined everything. Why are you so full of hate for your readers? Nothing will ever be the same.

kkceohcskkceohcsover 2 years ago

It was the best worse moment in my life?

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

"The anons need something to bitch about anyway." BAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

As an author myself, I SO feel that! "You write good but your story sucks and your character's just a cuck/pussy/simp/loser."

Well done, well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kudos to the authors whose MCs don't put up with that locked bedroom door shit. If she's the one who doesn't want to sleep with her spouse, she can sleep elsewhere.

Then there's the oral/anal denied the husband. A thousand 1-bombs to an author that writes a reconciliation out of that, LOL.

OhiobenzOhiobenz6 months ago

Covered all the bases except that she had 44DD's aka she had a linebacker's rib cage lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lololololololololol BardnotBard

ThomerKyThomerKy2 months ago

But, wasn't he (unbeknownst to her) a black belt ex-navy seal sniper?

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban2 months ago

"he ate at Denny's". Classic.... 4/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Makes no sense at all .... unless you're trying to show how ridiculous it is to try to write a complete story using only 750-words (and even then, it's kind of weird).

oldpantythiefoldpantythief19 days ago

Now that he mentions it, I'm sure I've read "that" story at least a couple of dozen times. Guess 750 words just won't cover all of the cliches, had to check out the comments to see which ones were missed and loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...