All Comments on 'Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy Ch. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Love the story and conclusion. Love the style.

batosibatosiabout 18 years ago
wonderful

as a closet idealist myself, I am glad to see your character get himself sorted back out at the end. I almost gave up on the story when he started in again with amanda in the middle, but I'm very glad that I finished it. an arousing and well-written tell all throughout

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Classic theme redone wonderfully

Honestly, its not the first time I've read the story line, but your skill with words makes it so much better than the same story by any other author.

In truth, no story is unique. But I can say truthfully that your flair and style of writing sure is.

Very nice work with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

I actually cared about the characters and believed their choices. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The single best story i've ever read

This was an absolutely incredible story. There wasn't a cliche ending, and on the last paragraph, I really didn't know what would happen. This was just a beautifully written story, with a new storyline, incredible characters. I got to know them well, and I really read this. It is by far the best story in literotica, and should be ranked much higher in Top Stories. Keep writing please!! Maybe you could even write a short sequal to this just saying what happened in the character's lives. I know I would like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fantastic

I've read some of your stories and you are an amazing author. this was fantastic, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
not your best

the other 2 in this series were fantasic, but this one was just too cliche... it was not believable enough for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
closure

This third chapter is about cleaning up the loose ends that like lint, always seem to be there, in any story.

It finishes and rounds out the tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
...Wow

That was good. Really good. Damn good.

your skill with words really surprises me. a lot of the people who submit to literotica have a mediocre command of the english language, at best. i could almost believe that this story was written in a novel, if it weren't for the erotic parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
holy crap

your story went beyond just the usual guy meets girl, they fuck..........it had something deeper........

glad i took the time to read them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

When selecting Chapter One from a list among thousands of others, it was just another way to pass the time. As I read on this story captured my interest. The characters are so easy to connect with and the emotions seem real. Through the three chapters the story completes its full cycle.

Simply wonderful, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best i have ever read

Amazing, this is by far the best tale i have read to date. The characters are well rounded and actually are beleivable. as someone else stated it goes way beyond the normal boy meets girl, she sucks, he sucks, they fuck plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you rock

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing Work, Do more "First Time" stories

Bullshit to people who think this isn't real.

I just fucking read my life story.

Nerdy guy (there's a sega genesis on top of my 360) falls for the popular girl, sinks so low as to watch laguna beach with her, becomes a security blanket, wishes her off, and now gets back with one of his best friends.

Best story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job.

Definately one of the better stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Because of storys like this I am reading through hundreds of bad written and fantasyless texts at this site.

Thank you.

kelly_-1kelly_-1about 17 years ago
good series

Great series, very poinient. made me think and reflect what an arse I have been in the past.

Thanks

Irishsuperman17Irishsuperman17about 17 years ago
Amazing....

I am kind of going through this exact thing right now, I'm the guy that's there to clean up the messes other guys leave. It really hit home for me and shows me I need to make sure to keep my eyes open. Thank you for all 3 stories. You made them all seem like real stories with believable sexual acts thrown in. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

great stories sexy but touching too. very talented i think

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent

Man I must say I've read all your stories..And with the amount of effort you've put into writing them I must say, you've done an excellent job. Most if not all of them keep you on the edge of your seat most the time and have the ups & downs of a great mini novel. Please keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Better than all the rest

Fan-bloody-tastic! Finally, an author. Someone who can really write, can make characters believable and consistent, make dialogue really work, and who paces a story properly. Superb, and thanks very much. Oh, and the sex wasn't bad either ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great!

The plot was not very original, but the characters were very engaging. Technically, it was very well written too, in terms of grammar, sentence construction, etc. Thanks for writing and I hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh this was awesome

Loved it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TALENTED

the best story I've read on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Blew me away

I gave the second one a 5. Then when this one started I thought it was going to be a cold splash of reality -- I didn't like it, even while I understood that THIS was the real world, and he'd fucked over everyone, then got fucked over himself. Then the real girl comes back -- OK, not real-world, but then none of the rest of the story, and all of these stories, is real. And I've lived long enough to know that reality isn't what I want anyway. So since I can't give you a 6 because this isn't the way life should be, I'll have to give you 5 real-world points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BEST I'VE READ

This truly is a great story. I've read many on here and this is the first I've truly been able to get into! This isn't just some run of the mill fuck-your-brains-out sex story, oh no. This story provides the necessary eroticism with a plot full of characters and their relationships worthy of film. Keep writing, please. And again, well done. Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
U rule man!

By far one of the best stories I've read on the site. It has the perfect blend of a strong and emotionally strong storyline and raw hard sex!

I'll be waiting for your further submissions

RobertSquireRobertSquireabout 14 years ago
Loved it and hated it

This is a wonderful story. I hated it because it was so realistic and I wanted to knock some sense into your main characters head. I loved it because it was so realistic and I could see myself and others doing exactly the same things. You have captured the essence of what the socially challenged will do for love and how some will take advantage of that.

This should be read while listening to "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Truly amazing story and far too realistic and close to home for me. I generally come here looking for a turn on rather than a deep romance story but I read this story like a romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Masterful.

I have to say, this story had it where it counted. The writing was solid, the characters were quite well done, and the story flowed excellently. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
made me cry..

thank you for sharing a great story..

-Rentacs (m)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

fuck yes awesome story. i never go for romantic stuff but damn you had me on the edge of my seat, especially when she said no at the end, i died a little inside until i read further lol. great story man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
uhhh , what are you ??

uhh, seriously dude, you for real ? read your billionaire series and commented on that, so thought id see around, you're irritating in how good you are , seriously , irritatingly incredible ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This shouldn't be here

because this story was written several years ago, I'm hoping that the author has had some new experiences since. This series is a fantasy-laden guilt trip through serious personal issues. I hope that the author has worked through his issues since. The story doesn't belong here. It belongs in a journal or something.

KuroiStarKuroiStarover 12 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories I've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

This story was way too fucking irritating. Amanda can suck it. She needs to go away and fuck someone else -.- I fucking hate Jason. He's just another ass who needs mental help. I'd say the only sane one was Kendra. BARELY. All in all, shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is why

I trawl through countless badly written stories... to find gems like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good series

I've never left a comment on this forum because why? but this was an excellent series. Not just the sex, which of course was to my liking, but also the character involvement. I even liked that you skipped over the sexual descriptors to deal w/ the actual issues going on in the kids head.

probably because i can relate to this as a fresh and recent experience. There are obviously good and dramatic differences between the series and real life, but the thoughts which came to me, while reading this were good fodder for me.

Good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this series but I wish the way Jason and Kendra got back together was more better and not so easily, it felt like you ended it quickly. I still loved the series though.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Great story

I gotta admit I got mad when jay went back to that crazy bitch Amanda, but I was glad he realized he was thinking with his dick not his brain...could of used more chapters it was a good read, five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

it is very good in means of characters and writinbut also u can obviously tell by the moral of the story and by ur choice of vocabulary that u were reffering 2 ussues that need to be worked out with god ... 5 stars and i hope u can overcome ur stronghold seek an u shall find but u must continue in christ

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Load of fucking rubbist

Total crap

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Kind of missing

While not bad, the flow of this series left me feeling a tad bit like a Duncan (yo yo) or a quasi reformed drug addict. From a very promising start it degenerated making the ending rather predictable and muddying that connection a reader develops with a good character.

Just my take.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unique

The way you write is simply, incredible and unique, you don't write a great story, not simply anyway, you write about life, just like life is, and always with this hope at the end, and I love it, the characters, they are more human then many people I know, and you sex scenes are so erotic and simply very good, you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
they was all good

you need to keep it going you need to write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shallow

A story about shallowness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You just managed two first times for me...

My first comment on here and the first story that actually made me stop masturbating because I wanted to know how the story continues. You got me connected to the characters, also cause I can identify with Jason quite well, and you made me go "noooo" when he decided to get back to Amanda - good he came back to Kendra though. My one critic is the ending, did you get a bit tired of writing? Kendra forgiving him so fast after five months of avoiding seemed a bit implausible to me. Still a great story though!

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
There aren't that many Kendras out there,

But theres an overabundance of Jasons who finally awaken to their own stupidity and all the heartache they've caused, see themselves for the total FOOL they've PROVEN they are.

Yet, when, against all logic, they are again given the key to the kingdom,cannot whisper a simple "Thank you".

KENDRA is the "real" Angel of this story.

Again, Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a good one

You need to keep this story going

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
Rasmat is Right

There and very, very few Kendras in this world and they are not there for anyone to find. My Kendra (if I every found one) is not yours

As for Amandas I have no clue

johnm9171johnm9171about 7 years ago
Great story

I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This series has been great. I do wish there was a bit more when Jason and kendra got back together but I am grateful that ot was included in the end. I stumbled on this series while looking for a short story and after reading the first part I realized i had also read most of another series by this same author. That being said I read the rest of this series and I love it. If this were a bit longer and had a bit more depth I'd say it was novel quality. Made me realize how much I actually miss reading a good story. This is truly a story not just another porno put into words. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No

Sorry - but you have too many shallow characters who fuck multiple partners, only to have a last minute epiphany: 'oh, I loved that girl all along'.

It's like drug addicts who smoked, snorted, and shot everything and anything - but now they're clean.

You should have ended this story after 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pussy wimp

God I can't stand any dickhead dickslap's like the tosser in this story.

he should have ended up with No one. to teach him a lesson for being a total prick. if his childhood friend should have kicked the shit out of him

urapnesurapnesabout 3 years ago

Poor Kendra. None of those losers deserve her.

Jason should have learned the lesson "careful what you wish for" and get stuck with Amanda.

Poor nerd can't lose his virginity, has no friends, gets bullied, poor me.

Is how he feels.

Giant dick, banging all the hot chicks, and the one person with character continues to throw herself at him he blows off and cheats on. He treated Kendra WORSE than Amanda treated him.

Is the reality.

Jason is not a sympathetic character. Kendra however is quite tragic :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If the sexes had been reversed "Jason" would be derided as a faithless amoral slut and "Kendra" as a love sick fool doomed to have "her" heart broken again and again.

Yet somehow this way it becomes a great "love conquers all" tale.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 3 years ago

This chapter was a hard-on killer. Jason is just a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, gonna go with what other folks have said. Screw Jason. Bloody twatwaffle.

Thing is that would be fine, except for that ending. Kendra had no cause to take him back and he didn't earn shit.

Kendra was the most likeable character, one of the few that had personality, then with no explanation says some

"im not perfect" line and takes him back. JASON is the one who spectacularly messed up his own life.

I can't even be mad at Amanda. Yeah, she sucks as a human being, but she wasn't even deceptive about it.

Great story except that ending. Gah. Blech.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Would have loved another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t quite agree with most of the comments I read. Yes, Jason is truly screwed up but aren’t we all? I know your ending is more than a little bit Hallmark, but I’d like to think that I still believe in second, third, fourth, fifth chances. Great story, thanks for sharing.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was the perfect way to ruin a good story. jason is fucked in the head and this chapter made him seem like a complete dick. no way kendra would let him back in after the shit he pulled. very annoyed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ll not judge Jason very harshly. I, too, spent my university years depressed and self destructive. I, too, was rescued at the last instant by the love of a woman that I didn’t deserve. I want to believe that he has the smarts to recognize the one-time-only opportunity for happiness that good fortune and Kendra have set in front of him. Based on this perhaps irrational optimism, I give 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much negative drama, if I want all that, I'll look at my own life, thanks very much.

RsHmarRsHmar7 months ago

He doesn't deserve Kendra .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yet another male with no willpower to resist when some hot girl comes onto him, except when convenient to the plot of course. Such contrivances are so annoying in these types of stories. Just back the fuck away from her. It's not like you're not getting all the pussy you want from your damn hot girlfriend that you love. I swear sometimes it's like these characters want to fuck up their lives. Jason didn't deserve Kendra but of course it all works out for him in the end no matter what shit he pulls.

Amanda's ploys are so fucking obvious. Honestly if you fall for that shit, you deserve to be fucking cucked because that's likely the outcome with people like her. It's just in their entitled, spoiled nature. Jay is a total douchebag. Kendra deserved so much better. The MC is a trash character. At least Amanda fucked him over in a sense after he cheated on Kendra. Some justice at least. Anyway the way this chapter went was a bit shit. Could have just skipped the whole Amanda BS and spiral and let him and Kendra have their happiness, without jumping through all the hoops first. Kendra taking him back so easily was a bit implausible though I guess if she's as obsessed with Jay as he was with Amanda, it makes sense (mind you she's in love but Jay was just obsessed with his dream girl).

mitchawamitchawa16 days ago

The physicality and emotions of a young male are described perfectly. Many of us have fantasies, not as emotional as this story, but fantasies nonetheless. Many, not all, find what they're looking for while others crash and burn. Jason was saved from his unrealistic ideas not by his decision, but by Amanda. Fortunately, Marcus's male friend easily accepted him, but Kendra was still uncertain. Once again, it was Kendra, not Jason, who decided to bring them together again. The women in Jason's life controlled his destiny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES