King of Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Bambi, I sure hope you were right about this gadget of yours," she hissed.

"Just set it up like I told you. I'll do the rest," was her reply.

Cat sighed, pulling a metal box out of her pack. Pulling out an antenna, she balanced it on her palm, pushing a toggle switch on the side. "It's up," she whispered, staring at the little green light that lit up the top of the box.

"Wait until the green light comes back on, then you should be able to pull the painting down with no problem." Cat could hear Bambi typing on a keyboard over the receiver.

"Step it up, girl. We're going to have company soon." Cat waved Erich over. "Take this, hold it just like that. When that light on the top turns green again, set it down on the chair and take the painting down."

"What are you going to be doing?" he asked, carefully taking the small metal box from her.

"Hey! What are you two doing in here?" The man's voice was heavily accented. Cat turned, smiling at the man while answering Erich.

"I'll be taking care of these two."

12