All Comments on 'Kinky Kayla'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

As usual, DamonX's stories are unbelievable. The stories are perfectly written to keep your "attention" and I can't wait to read more of them. Please put out stories at a faster pace!

almost_an_angelalmost_an_angelalmost 18 years ago
Double WOW!!!!

Nobody gets me going like you do Damon. You've done it again and I can't wait for the next story, please make it soon, I just can't get enough...

DesmondDesmondDesmondDesmondalmost 18 years ago
another winner

Unbelievably, Damon's stuff gets better and better. Rapidly becoming one of the gold standard authors on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

I want a boyfriend like that! Really well written, you certainly know your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow, i got major wood reading your story!

nicely done! your gf reminds me of my ex who ended up having rough sex with her old boyfriend in front of me pretty much without my conscent but watching her being degraded like a total slut by him and obviously loving it was a real turn on for me! I was so envious of his cock the first time I saw her get eagerly on her knees to pull his pants down holding and kissing allover it telling him how huge it was before struggling to get her mouth around it as it got hard and he started fucking her face inches away from me! it was almost too much watching her cry as he choked her then made her get on the couch and spread so he could pound her pussy...she ended up creaming his cock as she begged him not to cum inside her but he did it anyway so I ended up going down and cleaning it up after he pulled out and loved it!

Miles666Miles666almost 16 years ago
Kinky Kayla is Awesome!

Nicely done! It made me want to go & slap someone w/ my cock. This story reminds me of a kinky & wild bitch I used to hammer back in the 80's. Maybe I should write a story about her?!

kodos9000kodos9000almost 15 years ago
Hot!!!!!!

A very hot story I really enjoyed the ass eating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story...

with the exception of the fact that regardless of who she was fucking, you never wrote about HER cumming. Only the guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckold Bullshit

Writing quality is okay with no glaring issues but the specific subject as the wimp/cuckold goes just gets old. He needs to just turn the bitch over to a frat house as a fuck toy/house mother permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband let 2 of my old boyfriends use me like in this story he didn’t believe I could be such a slut he said watching me was the biggest turn on he had. He now lets me go out to meet guy’s when I want as long as I tell him what I do I told him I had 3 guy’s at once he now wants to watch me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it's a good thing he's finding out now what a slut she is. Better now than after they're married.

I really do enjoy Damon X's stories, along with Force Fantasies, as they're some of the best on here for reading enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, I know this cunt, she walks Kensington Ave. in Philly!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous