All Comments on 'Kinky Tales: Many Cocks to Suck'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
xploring96xploring96almost 6 years ago

Would love for the faggot to get spit roasted by 2 BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

Just finished this, then checked the other stories in this series. Its still early, but this is your worst score since Dominican slut. Of course that series was a train wreck, hard to believe you wrote it. But since the other stories in this series drew great scores, this one is probably not your fault. Sure, you like to try different genres, but this ain't your thing. Just like most men can't write a good lesbian story. The perspective just isn't there. So nice try I guess,.but you should stick to straight or.lesbian stories. Glad to see you back though. It's been about a month. Thought you had quit the site. Look forward to the next part.

69stroker6969stroker69almost 6 years ago
Thanks

I love and appreciate your writing. This is another fabulous piece. In each I can place myself as the cocksucking cumslut. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The BBC heaven sounds nice.

We usually get stories from you that have a lone guy or girl drowning in black cum, but not a married couple. I wouldn't seeing that. This had to be your longest hiatus yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Black Obsession

I love your stories, especially the ones in which married or straight men get turned on to sucking cock. I am one of them, so I know that your stories have an authenticity to them that is lacking sometimes in stories of the same type. That is amazing considering that you are a woman. There is one element, however, that concerns me deeply. Why is it that you, and so many others who write for this site, seem to be obsessed with black cock. It is as if that is the ultimate taboo, or maybe it is the ultimate goal. In reality, for most of us cocksuckers, it is neither. I have sucked many cocks, those of black men and those of white men and every other race and skin tone. They are all lovely. Signaling out black cock seems to me to be a bit racist. I assume that it is not your intention, and that you are not racist, but it feels very uncomfortable to me. It is to your credit that at least one of the black characters in the theater is submissive, but too often the black man is stereotypically an ultra-dominant type. Again , I love your stories, but I feel it is time someone speak to the black cock obsession of white writers, or even black writers for that matter.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

First, Jasmine, gave you 5 stars. I couldn't do what the husband did. I'll suck cock, get my ass fucked, and fuck another guy's ass but would need it to be in a prearranged threeway with another bi-guy and his woman in a private setting. Love everything you write and dream about having your alluring feet and toes to worship!

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 6 years ago
Black myth

Love your stories, but I also need to object to your "dominant black" theme. I'm white and have been sucked by many black guys, and have sucked many more. Just yesterday I was on my knees sucking a guy while a black guy lovingly ate out my ass. He came back an hour later and asked if he could lick me again. 20 minutes later I returned the favor by worshiping his balls and sucking him off.

We are all human and all have our kinks. We just have to embrace them.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
So hot

As usual your story about cocksucking has got me all worked up. I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. I also picture myself as the cocksucker in your stories. I haven't read a single story of yours that I didn't like. I think my all time favorite is the Cocksucker App story I have read it about 10 times and still get all worked up every time. I also like the stories about sucking BBC although I have not had one yet, but I hope I get the chance someday. Love your stories thank you for writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unspeakably hot

I read this yesterday in the car as my wife drove. I enjoyed the experience of adjusting my hard-on while she pretended not to notice.

I loved the sociology of the place, and the distinction made between the truly gay and the man-to-man sex addicts, which I think is true or truer than most imagine. There are a lot more male cocksuckers than there are exclusively gay men.

parputter69parputter69almost 6 years ago
Not your best, but...

Not your best effort, but still 4 stars.Glad to see you continuing on with this. Anxiously awaiting “ Mistress Mommy”. I am sure that will generate 5 stars as lesbian d/s seems to be your specialty. Also, looking forward to Dani and Chris sharing BBC, maybe including Jamie’s wife to make it Dani’s chance to submit to a black woman. Keep writing.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
I wish you choose The pegging orgy but ...

Whatever you write will be wellcome

angeredblackmanangeredblackmanalmost 6 years ago
Great story

As a black man who relates to this story, any chance for a side story about Jerome? I know he was a minor character but love the idea of black men bottoming

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for writing bi stories

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Just read this again and my cock is so hard! I would love to go to a place like that to suck multiple cocks and take their loads on my face and in my cock-hungry mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've really liked this series

I've hoped you'd do more. Their solo forays were interesting. I think you related better to Dani's, however. I'd like to see them continue to explore together!

ArglwyddiagoArglwyddiagoalmost 6 years ago
great series

I love your stuff. So hot.

Please continue this series.

Mistress Mommy sounds great and the pegging orgy might be better if the husbands were involved

Thanks again

Simon

WillyDFWWillyDFWalmost 6 years ago
Off the sidelines

I've been reading your stories for a while now and never felt comfortable commenting on anything here in Lit. Now that I have finally gotten off of the sidelines and finally written a story of my own, I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed yours. The Kinky Tales series is right up my alley (so to speak). Your writing is far more nuanced and believable than the vast majority I've read here. Your sex scenes, even when they're over the top, almost always find a way to draw me in. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
abs cocksucker

Been going the abs nearby for the last couple of months and have been giving a blow job nearly every time I go.Love it but am still a bit ashamed of myself but it only lasts for a couple of days then I cant wait to get back.Ive been sucking cock for years but took a long hiatis love it now more than ever I even got butt fucked the other day proof positive that somebody loves me and wants to see me happy.

Itsmez10199Itsmez10199over 5 years ago
Continue Series

I do like the idea of Chris being pegged by the three sisters and Mom. Also Dani being submissive to Bethany

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I need more

Your stories are always extremely sexy and this series is addictive. Chris needs more cock and now I do too. I go to the adult movie theatre at least 4 nights a week to suck cock. My visits usually turn into me getting my ass fucked too and I really go for both. I’m a true bottom slut and have started wearing women’s panties and the guys always get a kick out of that. I’m going to work up to more lingerie and can’t wait to get fucked in a teddy with thigh high stockings and high heels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Sounds like the right place for me (and I truly enjoy it when they call me cocksucker, faggot, etc.) I'm an oral submissive and enjoy going down on dominant guys.) Would love to be video-taped, pose for photos, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love all of your stories

this story is fabulous and got me hard from the start. Your advice and explanations of what occurs there is absolutely true and a great help for any beginning male who is considering on taking this step, a step that is a one way door which most men pass into and where most of us remain. Thanks..Mouth4u

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Addicted and craving for more!!!!

I have to have more. All I think about 24/7. Can't sleep at night either. My cock always hard. When I close my eye... I see the pegging, cocks , All sizes. Tgirls too. My mind is mess. I need my wife to be like Dani.........Please MASTER , GIVE ME MORE. I 'm begging. Your faggot ,,,,,, cocksucking,,,,, lowest form of a man in need of 'ccccccoooooccckkkk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this series!

Best variety I have read on here. Would love one about Dani and Chris both getting taken by Ashton.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

Great set of stories, please write the others you mentioned!!!!!!

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 3 years ago
Not usually my genre...

...but I found it surprisingly attractive. I guess that reading gay porn is completely different than watching it (which I dislike). A great story, I love the curiosity and submissive attitute of the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Good story, great reading. I'm one of those white married cocksuckers in Toronto and love going to Spa Excess and Steamworks to get my protein . It's amazing how busy these places are and in a couple of hours I can usually get all the cum I need to last a week or so.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Love this series!! Can’t wait for the sequels.

Would love to explore this lifestyle with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a series! I do wish there was one more to tie up what happens the sex lives of both Dani and Chris after the weekend to remember. Do both Dani and Chris both go exclusively gay or do they commit to their marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series! I liked parts 1 & 3 &4 best. Love when Chris and Dani are exploring together. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a white married cock sucker. Used to go to the porno booths and suck a few cocks if available. But all have closed here. I would love if my wife would indulge me in sucking cock and also want her to watch me suck. I love being called faggot and cock sucker. That form of humiliation turns me on. Once as a youngster I was taken to a party of older men--late 20's. Was all men and after a couple drinks one of the guys came over to me sitting down and just pulled out his cock and put it near my mouth. I just took it and sucked until he came--I was addicted and did the entire group of them--about 10 or so while they called me a fag, cock sucker, little bitch and told me what a good cock sucker I was. I appreciate your stories and your writing. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! I've been to many of the gay hotspots in The Village (Toronto) and I've never left without sucking numerous cocks (of course, that's what I went there for). However, I'm like Anonymous in the previous comment. I also love being called faggot, cock sucker and being verbally degraded in private and in the presence of others. I have given my cell number to many and always eager to suck them again. A few have passed on my number (which I was thankful for) and I was once invited to a place to service three guy. I also had two guys with a video camera tell me they were going to submit it to a company that posted gay porn. Did they? I doubt it; but, I wish someone would (Interested? I would surely enjoy it and approve it.)

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

300. I’ve been to many porn movie theaters across the USA and never noticed anyone having sex, but I was in the balcony in aa theater in Birmingham, Ala. when a black girl asked me if I wanted a blowjob. Of course I said “yes” and she did.

BillNABillNAover 1 year ago

Absolutely a fantastic series. Hope you get a chance to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so want more, plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Left me screaming and cumming for some big juicy black cock. Love fagging out on blackmen!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, just read the whole serie for the second time (first time was 2018...), it's one of my favourites series among the many stories you've written, congratulations !

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Please, any or all of the above

JollyGiant07JollyGiant078 months ago

Another great story and series! Would love for you to continue, I know I would certainly appreciate it!

ScrewedLogicScrewedLogic7 months ago

Loved this series. Binged on it and came hard all over myself. Pounded my ass with a dildo twice while reading the pegging bits .. I hope you take this up again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50941 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...