All Comments on 'Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
meucimeuciover 5 years ago
good story

I always enjoy reading your stuff, I don't know anything about writing but for some reason the way you write keeps me interested. I can honestly say I have never fell asleep reading your stuff. This guy has problems that all of us men need, great work can't wait for the next part.

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Love this story

Very sexy. Love Tina!!

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Excellent

This is getting better and better. I mean it has very, great start from first chapter long lots of sex and details!!!!!!!! Like when he left but came back perfect😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 more control but better understanding of thinks himself and other peopleπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–. Thank you

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Great story

A very great written story, hope to hear more about Kinky Tina soon!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Again and Again

Yet another great story. I have read almost everyone of you stories and can honestly say I really enjoy them. Sister Needs a Hand and Three Wicked Sisters being my all time favorites of any stories here on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh.?

How can anyone like your writing you need to add some sense to things, no one tells coworkers that he is involved with family. Sexual writing can be intelligent and sensible, just not yours.

photokenphotokenover 5 years ago
great story

thank you for another great story!!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Awesome story

An improvement for the early chapters.

I am glad you are treating Tina better and not abusing her.

Looking forward to Beth joining the group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Much better than chapter 1

I like that he's taking care of his women and that he makes them happy. He's being a real man this time instead of a whiny bitch that doesn't recognize his responsibilities to his women.

But women get possessive when a man makes them so happy. I'm surprised that twp are willing to share him even if they are related. Adding in an outsider could be a recipe for big trouble. I'll read chapter 3 and see what you do with it.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

5 BIG FAT FUCKING SHINY STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.