Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth condescendingly says, "Do you remember who this guy is?" They shake their heads no.

Beth is quick to explain, "This is Tina's brother, the guy you used to call a worthless loser. This is also the same guy that was in here a week ago in his Marines dress blues and took out the two "would be" thieves. Why are they "would be" thieves? Because he took their weapons, broke their arms, and wrapped them up for the police who took them off his hands. Today we spent over $1,000.00 at the mall purchasing clothes for him.

"He fucked the sales lady and he shared her with us. Yesterday he tied me up in bed, kissed me, ate me to four orgasms, and then he fucked the hell out of me. Tonight, at dinner I stripped for him in the restaurant, blew him in the car, and then he made me walk home naked. I am going to go home now, and he is going to fuck me till my cunt falls off. I am sure your day was just as good. Not bad for a loser, huh? Have a nice day."

Smack down complete!

She turns around and we leave. They are still standing in the diner with their mouths open as we drive away.

I am speechless, "Beth my dear, that was one hell of a speech."

Tina is in shock, "Who are you? My friend would NEVER have done that a week ago. Seriously, Beth, what got into to you."

A happy Beth answers, "I had forgotten how they used to talk about him. It all came back to me and it really pissed me off. Can we get a rain check on Lady's night? I just want you to fuck us raw tonight. I am so horny, I may burst."

Teasingly I say, "I could say we did that for Lady's night, but technically it was more payback than sex so ok."

Tina dreamily says, "You really played the part nice in there. I like how you shredded that shirt."

Trying not to brag, "It was small, tight, and wet, I was lucky it didn't break just breathing. That was fun but had a family come in it would have been awkward. I should not be that careless, that was bad judgement on my part. I am sorry. I could have ruined the whole evening."

Beth covers for me, "I wore that light jacket of yours to stay dry, I knew we were ok. I had your back."

We get home and go straight to bed. Not that we slept much. Between me fucking them, eating them, them eating each other, the girls using a dildo on each other, I fuck them both again, and then they end with a double ended dildo. It was just sex, no love. I was kind of disappointed. Ok, sex with two women is never horrible. It's just that tonight I was just a cock for their use. It wasn't as good emotionally and didn't do as much for me.

The one redeeming point is that I was able to make them happy. The horny meter almost broke. After last night, it's on very low, like do not touch right now.

++++++

Sunday, I am up first. An exhausted Beth and Tina are still sleeping. I don't expect signs of life for a several hours. They had another round with each other while I was mostly asleep. Interestingly, Tina has given up the inside position to Beth. She sleeps behind me now with her arms wrapped around me and occasionally kisses me for no reason. I slept with Beth cuddled within my arms and my hands on her breasts. They both seem quite happy.

Since I have time, I boot up my sister's computer and try out her game. She used all my suggestions in the various missions. The little minx added a few of her own. The random mobs aren't random to just certain locations but to large areas and sometimes overlap others making it much harder to evade them. She rewards stealth and patience and butchers those running in stupidly. I had to think out the situation.

Silencers are broke, they alerted other mobs, I wrote that down. The AI is much better, the bad guys work as teams and support each other. They used terrain and civilians for cover. Even the contour of the land helps as it should, although a bit too predictable, wrote that down.

I died several times. As I learned the mission it was still hard. Each time it played different but knowing the mission was the edge I needed. When I finished the game there were two young naked foxes sitting on the bed watching me.

Explaining my actions, "I wrote down several things that you need to fix still. However, the changes are awesome. I was in the game, I didn't hear you wake up. I had to think and work out the missions and plan my actions. It was hard but fun. You fix this list and then you are ready to show off. Can you beat it?"

Tina openly laughs at my face, "Hell no, not even close."

Smiling, I suggest, "You need to write a text book on how to beat each mission. Then sell it as an add on. Make it so you reveal things slowly. Then they can try what you teach and see if they can beat it. Eventually the average gamer will, and they will love this game. They will play these missions over and over."

Tina frowns, "If I can't beat it, how do I write a book?"

I smile, "I will tell you what to do and then you write it up. Make sure it's complete before you show the company guys. When they say it is too hard, then you tell them about the game guide, the one you will charge for. You will blow their socks off."

Tina gets up, rushes to me, and holds me in a tight hug, "Thank you for all your help."

She has a sniffle and holds me for several minutes.

Beth tells us, "I will start breakfast."

After breakfast I go to the hardware store and buy parts for making several repairs around the house. The house needs a bunch of work and I got on it. It will take several weeks to finish everything, but I got a lot done. I trimmed the hedges, mowed, fixed the doorbell, a leaky window, a running toilet, fixed the gutters flow and cleaned out the gutters. Typical honey-do stuff. The girls helped by putting on bikinis and laying in the sun. I did get to put the sunscreen on them. When I finished for the day I take a shower, nobody helped the stinky man get clean. Mom came home in time for dinner.

She spent the day helping Bob decide between trash and Goodwill for his ex-wife's belongings. She helped him sell some jewelry, and then cleaned up the house as it hadn't had a "woman's" touch in a while. He is hiring a maid service this week. She cooked breakfast and lunch for him today and he is coming over for dinner. Beth has started dinner, but mom insists on finishing it.

We sit around and fill mom in on our weekend including the diner fun. I can see the juices running down mom's legs. The doorbell rings, the girls and I let Bob in and formally introduce Tina. I tell Bob, "Mom is in the kitchen making dinner, we just told her a steamy story, juices are running down her leg, we will stay out here while you go 'help her out.'"

The girls sit down on the sofa and we watch as Bob pushes mom over the table and pulls her skirt and panties down. That was enough for me. I sit on the couch and take turns passionately kissing both girls. Hearing Bob and mom go at it energizes the girls. When they finished, we applauded them.

Teasingly, mom says, "I sometimes wish I never had children."

Dinner is nice, we exchange stories about the weekend. Ours was more interesting, theirs was more romantic, a drive along the coast stopping at some vineyards to taste wines. After dinner, Bob goes home, mom goes to her room to read, and the girls are ready for Lady's night. Swell. I am having second thoughts on this. They don't have those same doubts.

Chapter 18 - Lady's Night

My expectations are low. I know I will do some stuff that I won't like or will be indifferent about. If anything gets out of hand, I will stop it. I don't want them thinking I will allow anything. Sex should be fun for everyone. I am giving them a chance to fulfill some fantasies. Knowing they are happy makes it worthwhile for me even if some of the stuff they may want to do isn't pure joy.

Beth happily says, "Let's start with watersports. I want you naked and sitting in the shower."

I strip and sit in the shower looking down. Both girls also strip, Beth gets behind me and put her slit on the back of my neck and lets loose. A steady warm stream flows over my neck and around my shoulders running down my back and along the front of my chest. It has the familiar scent we all know. She pushes forward so it goes into my hair and then spread across my face.

Tina came at me from the front and put her slit right into my mouth.

Tina explains, "I want you to swallow some."

I figured that was coming. As she relieves herself my mouth fills up, overflows and I shut my mouth, pull away, show her the liquid in my mouth and then swallow. Not pleasant, but I have been through far worse. Desert water isn't much different. Wow did that effect Tina, she orgasms on the spot. Ok, that made it a whole lot more fun. She continues so I repeat, she orgasms again. This time she falls on my lap and now pees on my cock. She is funny sometimes.

Beth is admiring me, "Tony, you are one kinky dude. I orgasmed just watching what you did."

Tina gets on to her hands and knees with her ass facing me. Cool!

Tina commands, "I want an external and then internal tongue rim job."

Not so cool. I use my hands to spread her ass cheeks and run my tongue from her clit down to her anus and with a wide and wet tongue, I slowly circle her anus. She lets out a moan. I then curl my tongue so it's smaller and puncture her sphincter. I now widen my tongue and do a rim job on the inside of her anus. As I pull out she falls to the tile in convulsions with another orgasm. Hmmmm, that is interesting. I love the effect on her and the look on her face. We will do this again. It's a turn-on.

I pull Beth over and repeat the process on her. She is a little hesitant at first but then she enjoyed the penetration immensely. Note to self, we need to try anal with her. Beth didn't orgasm, but she moaned a lot. Beth goes to Tina's dresser and came back with a strap on and lube. Oh fuck!

Beth grins, "Tony, on your back. Tina, mount his pole."

Ok, this is much better. I get down, Tina eagerly mounts me and started fucking us. Beth get behind Tina and shoves the strap on into Tina's rectum. She gave a small scream. I notice no lube, they must do this often enough, I guess. Tina is immediately near orgasm. That's a lot of cock in her abdomen. One big piece of meat up her pussy and a large piece of rubber up her ass. I could feel what Beth is doing. This is awesome!

Beth pulls out, lubes the strap-on and plunges it into MY rectum.

I scream, "Ow, fuck that hurts!"

However, the pain quickly went away due to the fabulous feeling of Tina bouncing on my cock. Once in, the strap-on wasn't so bad, and she sawed in and out of me. It was a very unusual feeling having that thrusting into me while Tina was bouncing on me. A true out of body experience. Beth removes the strap-on from me and I fuck Tina hard. She orgasms and falls on me while Beth continues to fuck her a few more times. Insertion, no fun. Oh my, after insertion is cool.

She stops and takes it off, laying it next to Tina. I have not shot my load, Tina went off too quickly. I stay on the floor as Tina and Beth swap positions. Tina lubes the strap-on. Beth mounts me and goes with a quick pace. She knew she is not going to last long no matter what.

She is pounding me when Tina slips a strap-on into Beth's ass hole. She screams and then starts moaning. She is too close. Tina pulls out and pushed easily into me. It hurt but not as bad. This sent me wild and now I am close to coming. They know me, they know when I am close. I am really, close.

Tina pulls out of me and with extra force, she plows into Beth eliciting a scream. Beth is on the edge, I allow myself to orgasm and ejaculate several full ropes of cum into Beth. Instantly Beth orgasms, Tina stops, Beth clamps down on my cock, I still eject my baby batter into Beth as she enjoys the bliss of her orgasms running through her.

We take a hot soaking shower, we are exhausted, but they still have lots on tonight's agenda.

Tina lies on the bed on her stomach, "I want a full body massage, use the oil on my dresser."

My entire experience of massages is watching happy endings on the internet. I run the hot water in the sink and use the heat of the hot water to indirectly heat the oil. I put some on my hands and run to Tina and quickly start to run my hands over her feet, ankles, calves, knee, thigh, butt cheeks, ribs, stomach, shoulders, and arms.

I turn her over and go back for more warm oil. I start at her shins, knees, thighs, circle her slit but move on to hips, stomach, ribs, shoulders, and arms. I get more oil and come back to her breasts.

I kneed the breasts like bread. I twist them, push them, pull on them, and tweak the nipples. I get plenty of moans. I then start tracing my fingers on her lips and clit. Up and down and all around. Then I insert a finger, later I add a second, and finally I add a third. She is heaving for breath before her orgasm hits.

She sits up, screams, and then wilts slowly back to the bed. I gently pick up her lithe body and place it in the big stuffed chair. I now place Beth on the bed and follow the same process. Predictably, Beth has the same result and orgasms into a limp ball which I leave on the bed. They are both asleep, I get a cold beer and drink it while I wait. Mom checks in on us, we are too quiet, and that worries her.

Mom wants a massage too. I put Beth in Tina's arms and perform the same miracle massage on mom. It's a miracle because I didn't hurt them by being too rough. I don't know how much pressure to use. I guessed correctly because it had the same effect on all three. Tina wakes up with Beth in her arms. She is surprised and looks at me.

I point to mom, "It was quiet in here, so she investigated, and then wanted a massage too. I gave her one, she is passed out cold on the bed. I have no place else to put the bodies."

Tina smiles. I put mom in her own bed, under the covers, and turn off the lights. She will sleep well tonight.

Beth seductively asks, "Before my last request, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. I want to feel pain from fucking. We won't do this often. I've heard of rough sex, I have seen it a lot on the internet, now I want to see what you can do and how I will feel. I doubt we'll do this too often."

She gets into doggie and I aligned myself and start off slow but quickly build my speed pumping in and out. I use my hands to pull her hips towards me, I slam into her body as hard as I can. Beth goes wild. She moans, babbles, drools, her hair goes frizzy, it is like lightning is shocking her. Her eyes roll up for a few seconds, she screams again, gets out a "YES!" I am grunting, I am using my muscles, it is almost hurting me, this must hurt her frail body.

We are both sweating. I am not at my fastest, but I am working harder than ever. That forces me to go slower than I would like. However, we are slamming into each other hard. She has no expression on her face. Does she like this? Does she hate this?

I can't contain my orgasm. I squirt into Beth, forcing me to slow down. She had been having a continuous orgasm for a while now. The orgasms are sputtering, they hit, stop, then hit her again. Never seen anything like it before. Her eyes are open, she isn't limp, she sure as hell is happy. Tina sucked me off and I'm back to full hardness in a few minutes.

Tina begged for more, "Let's try something slower and less painful, I'm not sure how much more you can take.

She lays down in missionary, "Kiss me."

I start a nice easy fucking speed and reached down and kiss Tina. She is on fire, lust is in her eyes. I have what she needs, I slowly give her the medicine she desires.

She has practiced with her Kegels which makes it much more interesting. She doesn't have complete control, so it is more random which makes it awkward at times but no less interesting. She starts talking dirty in my ear and I start tweaking her nipples. We both orgasm quickly. She earned the last of my cum for the night. I am laying on the bed spent when Tina rolls me onto my stomach.

Tina said in a dominating voice, "You have been a bad boy and made us do some crazy shit. It's time the table is turned, and you feel what it's like to be dominated."

They both give an evil mad scientist laugh, "Muhahahaha."

They each take a belt and fold it in half. "This is not going to end well for me", I think. I have done a lot to them, I can't complain. They started out softly and build up to some hard hits. They have folded the belts and there is raw leather on the outside that sort of tore at the skin rather than just bouncing off, it didn't hurt until they got to the hard stuff.

I really don't understand the pain thing. If you love someone, how can any reasonable person want to be dominated and accept pain? And how can anyone who loves you inflict pain as pleasure? I can feel the pain, but it is dull. I certainly am not getting horny. Even if our places were reversed, it still does nothing for me. Yet I know there are huge sections of the internet dedicated to this and other forms of S&M. Both men and women apparently get off on this. Well, if they do, this is the least I can do. They do many things I like. I guess it is only fair they get their fun.

I am about ready to end this. It's getting close to no fun now. They stop. It's silent.

Tina screams, "Oh fuck."

Chapter 19 - Mom, Fix My Boyfriend

Beth panics, "What do we do?"

Oh hell, what did they do to me? I get up and walk to the shower and turn on the cold tap. I lay down and let it hit my ass.

Ten minutes later, Beth is crying, "It's still too red."

What the fuck did they do to me?

I hear Beth on her cell phone, "Mom, I need your help quick, I am with Tony. He needs help. No, I don't think I would like to take him to the hospital. You will understand when you get here. Hurry please."

She takes a picture of my ass and sends it to her mom.

Beth tries to reassure me, "My mom is a nurse."

Oh yes, that makes everything so much better. Now that we are adding her mother to this, there won't be any embarrassment. Nope, none.

I start issuing orders, "Beth and Tina, get dressed and wait for Beth's mom to show up. She doesn't need to know about Tina. She let us use her bed because it's bigger. Right, Tina?"

Tina complies, "You know me, got to help out my best friend."

Twenty-five minutes later Rose shows up.

Beth is furious, "You get lost?"

Rose is rather annoyed, "You think I keep this stuff at home? I had to go into work and pick up some supplies. I told them not to ask and I will have a hell of a story tomorrow."

This conversation is going on in the hallway.

She walks into the shower and says, "What the fuck happened to you?"

She looks at the welts, "Beth, you and I need to have a serious conversation. Dry off and get up on the bed."

I stand up, still naked.

Rose is overwhelmed, "Damn, no wonder you like this boy. If you ever go stupid and let him go, just pass him my way. So, I see you are no stranger to pain, am I right?"

I almost laugh, "No ma'am. I have had my fair share of pain and this doesn't rank in my top twenty."

Rouse counts, "I see one, two, three, four ... gun shots? One, two ... stabbings. Various random stitches. You need a new line of work."

I smile as I say, "I manage a factory now. Not so many guns and roadside bombs there."

Rose barks out orders, "I need hot water, and some old towels. I have no pain meds so give him a few stiff drinks of something hard."

I cut her off, "I don't drink alcohol, I will be fine, done this before. I don't even feel the pain, I don't see what the big deal is."

Rose remarks, "Your ass is candy apple red and there are a few places where it is bleeding."

I ask, "So what? I don't need a nurse to put a few band-aids on me. Why are you here?"

Rose giggles, "I think she feels bad. Between you and me, I have seen far worse. But we should let her think it's worse than it is. But, since I am here, let me take care of this. It will heal faster and better this way."