Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes about thirty minutes to clean my butt and put on a cream. That sure felt good. It seemed like she took much longer than was necessary. She then put some ice on my rear end to prevent any swelling. While waiting on the ice to do its magic we talk.

Rose is curious, "It's obvious what happened. I know you could have stopped this because you are so much stronger than the two of them combined. So that means you were ok with this. My question is why do they do this to you?"

I confirm, "You are correct, I did let her do this to me."

Rose quickly corrects me, "Them, there are two sets of marks on your ass. Your sister was involved so better start spilling the beans here."

Oh shit, she saw right through us. She knows everything. What do I say? What do I do?

Beth solves my problem, "Tony, mom knows how I feel about you. It's ok to answer her questions. All of them."

I candidly explain, "I had a rather good weekend. We did all kinds of fun and wild stuff and much of it at my direction and my suggestions. I decided to release the reigns and let them live out some of their fantasies at my expense. Then you show up."

Rose is sharp, "Nice story cowboy but you left out some details, like you taking my daughter's virginity."

Beth shouts, "MOM!"

Rose dismisses her, "Oh hush up. I knew instantly when I saw your face. I bet this is the guy from all those years ago in high school, isn't it? He doesn't look anything like the way you described him though."

I explain, "Five years as a Marine does a lot to you."

Beth relents but smiles, "Ok, I will tell you the whole story, every juicy bit. This is way better than any book or romance novel, it will blow your socks off. However, I want Tony to turn on his side, I want you to make him hard by stripping to your panties and bra. Then I want to see if after hearing this story you don't swallow his cum from the blow job you will want to give him."

Rose is shocked, "No story is that good."

Beth and Tina smile. Rose's smile fades. She takes off her shirt and skirt leaving this forty-something standing with 28B cup bra, tiny panties, long legs, and beautiful skin on the bed, next to me. Did I mention she was cute as well? Long blonde hair in a single pony tail. Her hair is almost white which makes her sparkling blue eyes stand out even more.

Beth romantically remembers, "It started at work last Monday, I saw this incredibly handsome man. He mowed the lawn, repainted the signs, replaced burned out lightbulbs, almost beat two guys up before Bob saved them. This is the boy that stopped the robbery at the diner. After that I recognized him as the boy that came for Chinese food twice a week years ago. I had no idea this was my best friend's brother.

"Once I figured it out who he was, I convinced Tina and her mom to let me lose my virginity to him. I came over early Friday while he was out running, they put me up here to Tina's room, and I sat here while they ate dinner and watched TV. Then Tina and his mom came up, tied me to this bed and put a ball gag in. They turned off the lights and he thought he was going to screw his sister."

Beth takes a deep breath, "He kissed me, ate me to four orgasms, then entered me. However, he ran into my hymen and stopped. He didn't want to deflower me as that should go to someone I love. He said we are done, and he is leaving. He pulls out. Tina stops him, they remove my ball gag and I spoke. I told him I loved him and that he was the one to do the deed. Boy, did he do the deed. Twice even. Tina helped. Then as I lay enjoying my orgasm he unties me and ties up his sister and we ravaged her for a few hours. But that's not the fun part."

Rose is stroking my cock. She has lust in her eyes. The story is the only thing stopping her from taking my meat down her throat.

Beth continues with a huge smile on her face, "Saturday morning we go shopping and he fucks the sales lady. While we eat his cum from her, she returns the favor to both of us. We go out for a late dinner and run into Tony's mom and Bob who are on a date. Tina flashes Bob, her mom, Tony, and me, her boobs. His mom walks back from the washroom and pulls her dress up.

"I strip at Bob's table and swap dresses with Tony's mom. She didn't know but when I was in the washroom I used water to wet the back of my white dress. As his mom walks out, we and everyone else can see all the goods. On the way home, he makes us walk the last several blocks home naked in the light rain."

She takes another deep breath and continues, "We go out to the diner where Wendy and Melody are working, he is dressed in a super tight white shirt and cream shorts that got wet in the rain. He flexes his muscles in front of them and his shirt rips to shreds. He uses the washroom and comes out with his dick sticking out from the bottom of his shorts."

Beth is grinning while watching her mother, "We tell him, he plays dumb, but they see it and are drooling. They hit on him. He drops his credit card and they are under the table staring at his cock while I play with it. As we walk out, we remind them that this is the guy that stopped the thieves, and this is also Tina's brother, they guy they used to call a big loser. We walk out.

"We fuck like bunnies all night until we are sore. Today he works hard fixing the house up for his mom while we sun bathe. After dinner and TV, we come up here for a Lady's night where we can do anything we want. We do watersports, he gives us rim jobs, and we use a strap-on in us and then in his ass while he fucks us. Then we decide spanking is fun, it wasn't. I wish we hadn't done that part. I regret it. So does Tina. He was a good sport about it."

Tina nods her head, "Yup, that about sums it up."

Rose is breathing hard, "That is so fucking hot."

She lunges at my cock and takes me all the way. I was ready, half way through the story. I spurt cum again, not sure how, she pulls me out of her throat, so she can swallow the last of my load. She sucks a while longer just to make sure she gets every bit. On very unsteady hands and knees she crawls over to her daughter and kisses her hard and long.

Rose cries, "I am sorry Beth, I should not have blown your boyfriend."

Beth is elated, "Now do you understand? I can't resist him, and I love him."

Rose agrees, "Yes, I do understand. You can bring him over any time you want. He will always be welcome in my home." She smiles and continues, "With or without you."

Beth hugs her mom, "Thanks mom, that makes it a lot easier for me now that you know about my new family."

Mom is in the doorway naked, "We are a messed-up bunch. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

She walked over to Rose, takes her hand, "How about we leave the young people to themselves."

Rose looks shocked but then goes with mom to her room. Really? My mom likes women and my girlfriend's mom does as well? Ok, maybe she is just horny as fuck because of our story and would fuck anything.

I announce, "Lady's night is officially over, I have to work tomorrow, big day, and I am sore. Thanks for calling your mom. That was ... interesting."

We go to sleep, I sleep well. Tina holds me extra tight that night and I think they both cried off and on all night.

+++++

I wake up to Rose and mom dressed and sitting on the end of the bed, Beth and Tina are making breakfast.

Rose explains, "We had an awesome night last night and we talked a lot. I have many friends over at the VA. I am going to find the best one for your nightmares and you are going to see a specialist, or you're done with my daughter. I don't want you snapping one night and killing her just because you are too macho to get help. You go when they want you, do you understand me?"

Sheepishly, I reply, "Yes ma'am, I will go. Any time, any place."

Rose looks at mom, "That went a lot easier than I expected, he's a smart kid."

Mom replies, "He is in love."

They leave, I shower, I dress, and we eat breakfast, all five of us. Rose drove Beth home to change and I go to work. I walk through the door. Bob wants to see me. I walk into his office.

Bob asks, "Are you dating Beth?"

I nod my head yes.

Bob asks, "Are you in love with her?"

I nod my head yes.

Bob asks, "Are you going to marry her?"

I nod my head yes.

Bob says, "Dismissed."

I ask Bob, "Are you dating my mom?"

Bob nods his head yes.

I ask, "Are you in love with her?"

He nods his head yes.

I ask, "Are you going to marry her?"

He looks like he is thinking.

With a straight face I say, "At your age, you better not think too long."

I smile and exit quickly before he throws something at me.

I go to the plant and have the talk that I promised and allow any question. Most I could answer and some I wrote down and everyone will hear the answers next week. This is a weekly thing now. We discuss the good, the bad, the changes already made and the ones coming. People are happy to see me.

They liked that I am involved. In the past, the "Ivory tower" never set foot in the plant. They feel like I care. I explain how I know Beth, how she was my sister's best friend, and that we are now dating. The rest of the day I spent in the plant, standing up.

I get home and a death hug and kiss is waiting for me. Tina is just a tad excited. Dinner is ready for us, she has something important to tell us and its obviously good news.

I sit down and look at mom, "I had a nice long talk today at work."

Tina is excited, "Can you ..."

Mom cuts her off with a smile, "We got a new client today. 300 employees."

Tina wants to explain, "You won't ..."

I cut her off, "I had a talk with Bob today."

Tina is fit to be tied, she is mad.

She screams, "SHUT UP!"

I ask with my best devilish smile, "Did you want to say something?"

Tina picks up a knife, "Don't make me carve you up big brother, I have news."

Tina excitedly explains, "The other team worked all weekend perfecting the movement and the communications capabilities. To test it, they ran my missions to see what "the girl" came up with. They were completely blown away by my missions. They said it took them 24 hours as a team to beat the first mission and are still working on the second. I gave them a few hints from my book and mentioned that I was writing a book, sorry, "Enhanced Mission Fact (& Hint) Manual.

"That will be the official name for it. I added even more than you suggested, and they love it. They were telling me all the cool ways they died and how nasty the mobs were. They also admitted they called me many nasty names until they finally beat the mission. They realized how much fun they had and loved what I did. They were at it almost 24 straight hours."

Now Tina is being coy, "They wanted to know my secret. I told them I am just naturally awesome. Oh, my brother spent four years as a Marine overseas fighting. He may have given me a hint or 2,000."

Tina is beaming with pride, "They figure the game will be released in six months at a big game convention. They want you, me, and our family to be there. You and I will host a panel where fans will be able to ask questions and we get to show off the game."

I say sheepishly, "Tina, this is your work, you don't need me."

Tina isn't having any part of that, "I coded the bits, but the ideas are you. At the very least you and your experiences both as a gamer and as a soldier inspired me. You get to bring Beth and I get to bring mom to Las Vegas, all expenses paid first class. I will get to meet my bosses and the president of the company."

Tina smirks, "You think you can handle four days in Vegas?"

Yes, I think I could handle that but that is a whole different story.

To be continued ,,,