Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push Tina onto her back with ease. I then turn her over onto her haunches, ass up in the air. Oh yes, I love this view. Her lips have beads of fluids running across them. She comes pre-moistened and ready to fuck. I love this woman. My already hard cock slides right into her pussy. I easily slide by the clit and deep into the hole that she loves filled so much.

I fuck her with a slow pace, at my pace. Typically, we use her pace which is a bit faster. She said this is my night, so I get my speed. She has no issue with that. It's only marginally different and I am still the best fuck she's ever had.

From time to time, Tina and her friends go out and she finds a guy she likes. If he is good, he lasts two weeks. It's good for her to date. There is a chance she finds someone. Personally, I don't think she wants to. I think she loves living with me and the benefits of being around me, like tonight. She really gets off on it.

I think that Tina and Peg have found something they both like a lot. They bring each other lots of pleasure and they get turns with me.

I continue fucking my sister for an hour. We both love this tremendously. I love the way her pussy tries to keep me inside. Her lips, pussy walls, and anything else she can use, grab me well. My steel member breaks free every time. He needs to, so he can return home.

At an hour, even at a slow speed, we are both a mess. My heart rate is raised, I am straining to breathe, and I am sweating. I need to work out more. Tina looks no better that I do. She started on hands and knees. Now, only her ass is up in the air. She is straining to breathe, and her hair is spread out in front of her like a fan.

We both need to end this. Tina won't say anything tonight, but I can tell she is wearing out. She wants to give me maximum pleasure and that is what did it, not the fucking. Don't get me wrong, that is damn good as well. However, knowing that my sister took time out of her life to help me on a dark day, and do everything she could to make me feel better, tells me exactly how much she loves me. That's damn special.

It's nice to know that someone still loves me. I press the gas pedal all the way down. My hips come to life and are hammering into my gorgeous sister. My hips are flying and thrusting my cock into her and then pulling back out of her clean shaved pussy. We both gasp; announcing a new phase to our night.

I love the playful innocent look on her face. She is doing this "all for me." Yet. She is getting a tremendous amount of fun from this. Make no mistake, she is certainly enjoying herself as well as I am. She had her first orgasm almost as soon as I shifted gears on her. She will have two more quick enough. Then for her encore, she blows up and has her big orgasm. These little ones just tease her.

I want to play with her breasts some more, but I need to hold her in place, or she moves around on me and that is no fun. I get sad as I think how this should be Beth here, getting pounded like this. Instead, she gave a blowjob to a guy at work and then was going to hook up with him tonight. Damn, he is married as well. That wasn't going to work out.

She ruins our marriage all for that. OH SHIT! I just realized that my anger was bleeding through to Tina. I am fucking her like I am stabbing her, as hard as I can. She is screaming out in her pain. What the fuck did I do?

I have no idea why, but I continue fucking her as hard as I can up until I shoot a geyser of cum into my sister. This time I scream out, "Arrrrrrrrggggggg ... fuck, that was fun." I have tears streaming down my face.

Tina can't move well. I probably hurt her. She weakly puts out her arms. I move to her side, so I don't hurt her more. She pulls my head down in between her breasts and allows me to continue crying. After a while, I do feel better. All the shame and pain from Beth is at least tolerable now. Then I start blubbering.

I am overcome emotionally for what I have done to Tina, "I, I, I am sorry." My bottom lip is quivering.

Tina laughs at me. Open mouth howling in laughter. Not exactly what I expected.

Once she stops, she chuckles as she says, "Hey dufus. Just because your man manual says thou shalt not hurt women, that doesn't mean that woman doesn't like a bit of pain from time to time. You have seen enough online porn; some women are into all kinds of pain like whipping and shit. Me, I guess I love a good hard fucking. That was amazing. I loved every second. You need to get divorced more often."

I half chuckle, "Um, uh, no. Once is more than enough for me. You up for round two." I can see the red, no way she wants more.

Tina puts up both hands in a stop motions, "Woah there cowboy, this pussy took a hell of a beating. It was awesome and I loved every moment. However, she is a bit sore right now and needs a break for a while."

She snuggles up with me and we fall asleep with the lights on.

+++++

I am slowly waking up from my sleep. The lights are on, and that's annoying. My watch says its midnight. My cock is happy. It has a beautiful woman wrapped around him from tip to my hair. She looks up at me, knowing that I have just woken up. She is giggling. I hope she remembers not to bite. She certainly has a grin on her face. That's trouble.

She has been working on me for a while. I am full mast, and she doesn't have the same energy as a woman that just started. That's ok, I am near my orgasm, just a bit more and I will blow. She yawns, coughs, snorts, and then smiles at me. Fuck me, she did that on purpose. She has more energy now that she saw my expression.

I don't get that. She denies me an orgasm, and she feels good about that. Pure sadistic. She switches to her hand for a break. The hand is fast, slow, fast, slower, faster, slower. She is all over the place and that's frustrating me. I am getting close again. I try not to show it. She stops again.

I stare her in the eyes, "Little girl, you are playing with fire. I might just masturbate with you as my cum rag."

Tina tries to look innocent as she says, "Promises, promises."

She is going to do it again. I just know it.

She goes back with her mouth and tongue. She licks and sucks to get the right balance to almost get me off again. She stops and grins. Ok, I have had enough of this shit. Like a cat I pounce on her, surprising her with my quickness. She is on her back. I pull gently on her ears forward, so she takes in my cock. She takes it willingly, I might add.

In no time at all I am standing, and she is kneeling. I let loose of the ears and grab the sides of her head with my meaty hands. You know the rest from here. I am a mad man. I am aggressive and mean spirited from being made fun of and denying me my orgasm. I face fuck her hard.

I know she baited me into this, normally I would stop. However, I know this time it was calculated, she wants this, just like she did the hard fucking. Because of that, I don't pull back my anger, I feed it. I think of Beth and the cruel things she has done to me. In no time, I am down her throat and I spew my first load down her throat. I pull out and shoot my second straight in her face, third on her breasts, fourth on her torso, and fifth around her groin.

Guys; never underestimate the power of a woman to get even. I fall backward giggling. She fell forward onto my body. Oh fuck. Then, she wiggles around, getting all my cum on both of us. We are both sticky with a warm sticky substance clinging to our body.

Tina gets up, then puts out her hand. I stay in bed. She looks at me like, no way.

I explain, "I am good. Go shower."

The drill Sargant in my sister comes out, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED NOW!"

We are both walking into the shower. Only one of us is happy. Why does she always win?

After a nice hot, but short shower, we are back in bed. I am spooning a very worn-out sister. We both fall asleep quickly.

Chapter 31 -- Peg

As I am walking through the door to my own home with Tina at my side, I am accosted by two women. Peg hits me high and Isabella hits me low. They both wrap my up in hugs and kisses. Iggy (no girl wants to be called Isabella), looks at me sternly. Iggy started out as Izzy, she changed it to Iggy, and I still have no idea why.

Iggy asks me, "Mommy says you made her sad. She says you won't let her live here anymore. Why do you hate me?"

Both Tina and Peg want to talk, I stop them. I pick up Iggy by her arms and hold her in one arm as I go to sit on the couch. I choose the middle. Tina and Peg will take the ends. Peg will wrap her legs underneath her.

I explain, "Do you like Pete, three doors down?"

Iggy is animated, "No. He is mean to me, I hate him."

I counter, "I get along great with him and think he is a nice child. That's what we call a difference of opinions. Neither of us is wrong, we have had different experiences with him. That's the way your mom and I are right now about each other. We do agree that you are smart, beautiful, and will make an excellent princess for Halloween this year.

"No matter what Peg, Tina, Rose, your mommy, or I say about your mommy and me, everyone loves you. I want to make sure you understand, this is a mommy and daddy thing. This is not your fault. If you want to blame someone, blame me. Is your room cleaned up, is your laundry in the basket?" She looks down. "Go do your chores, then maybe I might take you out for a butterscotch dipped cone."

Iggy is frustrated, "Dadddddddd, you know I love chocolate."

I smile at her, "It's not my fault you have no taste. Butterscotch is the best flavor in the world!"

Dramatically, she throws her arms up in the air, "Peg, you explain to him. I am going to clean my room." She runs off.

Peg jumps on me, "How are you? Do you need another night out?"

I reply with a tear and a small smile, "I was prepared for this. It was just a matter of time. Yes, it hurts. Yes, I want to cry still. I had a pleasant diversion last night and I do feel better." Peg looks disappointed. "I think I need another treatment. Tina is out of commission. If it isn't too much trouble, could you come to my bed tonight?"

Peg looks at me gingerly, "What, did you, do to her?"

I smile, "I fucked her."

Tina looks upstairs, it's all quiet. She pulls down her panties and her pants. Her pussy is red, like it was spanked for a while. Peg looks up in amazement.

In a zombie like state, Peg says, "I need me some of that." Her eyes are still gazing at Tina's pussy.

Tina pulls up her pants and sits down again.

+++++

We go out for dinner and stop for ice cream. They are out of butterscotch. This just isn't my week. We go home, watch a movie, then send Iggy off to bed. Peg wants to talk ... for now.

Peg bluntly asks me, "I never sensed she didn't love you. Was it a compulsive thing, was she wild, or what?"

Tina takes this one, "Growing up, she was a shy quiet child. She wasn't pretty until the end of High School. Then, she didn't know how to handle it. She loved him from afar when she was ugly and close when he started working at her company.

"I am at a loss. Must have been some deep seeded need to be a slut or something. Never in any discussions did I think she had this in her. When I say this, I don't mean just this latest episode. The other five as well. I am glad he stood up for himself, I was starting to feel embarrassed for him."

I admit while welling up with tears again, "I miss Beth. I am afraid Iggy might choose to live with her."

They both laugh at me. That stops my sadness, anger has replaced it.

At seeing my anger, Peg says to me, "There is no way in hell Iggy will ever leave you. Have you not noticed the way she looks at you? You leave the room, and she deflates watching your fine ass leave the room. She worships the ground that your wings make you hover over. No, there is no chance she chooses Beth. She is a daddy's girl through and through.

"I do agree with you that she should have time and a relationship with her mother. I won't do anything to prevent that. We will take over some of the "mom" jobs when it comes to taking care of her like doctor and dentist visits, school functions, making lunch, etc. But you and Beth are the parents, she is your daughter. I am a friend to her that can drive."

Tina adds, "I agree. I think it is healthy for her to know and be a part of Beth's life. We can hold birthdays and holidays at neutral locations or hold it twice, once with each parent. I don't want to replace Beth unless Iggy needs a parental figure for something like appointments and school. Now, let's watch another show, so Iggy falls asleep. Then I will head back to my bed."

Peg says with an inviting look, "I will take watch tonight."

+++++

After the show finishes, Peg rockets to a standing position, grabs my hand, and is trying to pull me upstairs. She fails, I am not budging. Slowly, I stand up, yawn, and then have a devilish smile on my face. She lets go of me; I grab her. I hoist her over my head, she screams, "Put me down." I don't.

I whisper, "Iggy is asleep. You wake her up and I am sleeping alone."

Peg is silent. I carry her upstairs like a rolled-up rug. Tina is having a great laugh at the sight.

Peg is not to be outdone, "Watch out Tina, this is how you're going down the stairs tomorrow."

Tina is always the last to get up. She is quiet now.

In my bedroom, which is the master bedroom, I unceremoniously drop Peg on the bed. Her smile is infectious. She pats the bed next to her, she wants to talk.

With tears in her eyes, she says to me, "Yesterday was too soon, I sent Tina out to you. You know that men have been horrible to me. My family is the reason and that followed me up until we met. Since meeting you, I have met many men that respect women and I no longer hate men in general, only the bad ones.

"You put me through college, helped me get a great job, I am earning fantastic money, but I am missing something in my life. You loved Beth and your sister. You showed me love, but you never loved me. I don't think I have even been loved. I have been used most of my life." I try to talk. "Oh, shut up, let me finish. You have been awesome to me. A car, place to live, college expenses, a part of your sex life.

"I don't deserve this. I don't deserve most of what you have given me. I am going to ask anyways; I feel the need. I want to be your girlfriend. I want you to love me. When you are ready, I will marry you. Right now, too early. You need time to recover. You don't have to be exclusive to me. I might not be good enough or you want fresh meat, rather than a woman that will stay no matter what you do. I ..."

I slap my hand over her mouth. Damn she can talk.

I explain, "Look. My life is complicated. My sister wants to be my wife but can't. My wife who I idolized since high school, just left me. I took in a stray slave. My soon to be ex-wife also had fun with my sister, my mother, and my slave.

"I have strong feelings for you. Somewhere along the line, you could wear clothes again and I put you through college to improve your shattered self-esteem. I stop guys from picking on you like a jealous boyfriend would. I set aside my wife and sister to have sex with you. Are you prepared to share me with others?"

Peg takes no time to think, "If I could sleep with you every night, I would let you sleep with Tina, your mom, Beth, Beth's mom, and Iggy."

I stop her there, "No way I do Iggy. I won't do that to her."

Peg counters, "She will find out about Tina. She idolizes you. She will want you. I will be ok with it. I won't mind when Beth comes back."

My anger is back, "No way that bitch comes back. She doesn't want me. She proved that many times."

Peg laughs, "Do you really think she will ever find someone better? She had you so often, it became boring to her. You were still awesome every time. She won't find that. Hell, most men won't eat pussy let alone have your skill and desire. I don't know how long it will take her to figure this out, but these now cool men that thrill her will soon bore her to tears.

"She won't get the satisfaction nor the emotional connection that you two shared. She will start to feel like a cheap whore. I can tell you exactly how unfulfilling that is. The sex can be good and fun. It's never like what you are capable of. Even though you don't love me, you almost treat me like you do. This is probably too early still, just letting you know I want the job when it officially opens."

I have a smirk on my face, "I will keep it under advisement then. I see a position opening soon. I think you will fit in well. However, I need to kick the tires first and take a test drive. I want to verify the engine runs well."

Peg smiles, "You have the keys, just stick them in the ignition."

I stand up and take off my clothes, "That's no way to start a car. You must talk to it first. You need to warm her up, it's better for the engine. Warm oil is key for optimal performance. You don't want metal rubbing against metal in the engine, that hurts."

Peg smiles, "My oil is heated and it's running throughout the engine, everything is coated nicely."

With a quick pull, I pull Peg's shirt up and over her head. She quickly pulls off her yoga pants. Bras stick to the body too good; I don't want to pull that off. I fold her top of her body onto her legs, release the catch, and then release her. The bra falls off. She rolls backwards onto her back with her legs in the air. Off come the panties.

She sits on the bed on her knees, ankles overlapping behind her, chest out, and eyes down. The classic submissive position.

I don't like this, it demeans her. I know it's her comfort zone. When in doubt, submit. At least she knows I won't hurt her. I pick her up under her arm-pits and hold her up in the air. She fights me and flails around for a while. She ends up resigned to her fate and hangs limp."

I am short but forceful with my words, "My wife and girlfriends are my equal. Slaves are for using, they don't rate even girlfriend status."

Peg is near tears, "I don't know how to be a girlfriend or an equal for you or anyone else."

I smile up at her, "Well, how about I show you, and we experience it together."

Peg smile, "Yes, I like the sound of that. Could you start with fucking me?"

I smile back, "It's not normally how it's done. However, since we have known each other for so long, I think I can make an exception, and fuck your brains out."

I gently lay her down on the bed. I bend her knees and spread her legs. Four orgasms seem fair. Peg closes her legs and puts them down.

Peg scolds me, "You were up late yesterday, had a hard workout, and you have been stressed all day today. You need your sleep. Stick your keys in my ignition and let's have a good time. Then, you are heading to the garage for a long nap. No interruptions in the middle of the night."

Fine.

Peg says shyly, "You only get an hour. I can't have you harming yourself. You get one hour of fun and then you're going to sleep."

I am going to take my full hour. I am going to drive her nuts. We have the car theme going, I am going to do a formula 1 track. It's not four left turns at full speed. Nooooo. I stick my "keys" in the "ignition." Yup, she is well lubricated. I bet anything that Peg has been planning this since yesterday.

I start off at my fastest rate and she has a look of horror on her face. She wasn't expecting this. First turn coming up. I slow down, lean to my right, and then speed up and I return to center. I slow down going into the next turn, my body leans to the left. I speed up and I return to the center. Some turns are hairpin, I must slow down a bunch. Some are just an angle; I don't slow down or sway as much. The more I sway to the right or left, the more I slow down.

Peg can see me moving from side to side and speeding up or slowing down as I go into a curve or out of one. She looks confused.

123456...8