All Comments on 'Kiran Gets (Bi) Curious Ch. 02'

by epsilonplus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This writer shows promise

The writer has managed to write a coherent story without mangling up grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Good story would like that a lot of her lesbian adventures are expressed in an exhibitionist light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ironic Maturbation

Oh shit!

Probably one of the hottest stories I've ever read,

started masturbating to this and as I stared to get kinda wet my roommate walked in!

Hilarious given it was also a girl on girl experience I was reading.

We didn't have sex or anything but she found it a turn on she said, laid next to me and started grinding a pillow.

I was naked and thought it was kinda weird so I licked my fingers clean of my juices and walked into the bathroom (ensuite so she could still my boobs) and finished off with a she offered me. As I orgasmed she openly watched me shake in pleasure and gasp.

We're cool now but every now and again I wish we had sex.

Ironic and one of the best situations I've been in in my life!

Love your writing babe, look forward to more!

epsilonplusepsilonplusover 3 years agoAuthor
To the Ironic Masturbator

Loved your comment. I am glad to have been of assistance. Wish you all the best with your roommate and thanks for the encouragement :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Fantastic story...would love to read more from you...hope to see you in a story in a low saree and a skimpy blouse where you seduce someone like in a wedding ceremony of a friend or something similar. Rated 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userepsilonplus@epsilonplus
Interested in telling plot driven, slow burning erotic stories. Please feel free to comment or share your views about the stories. I look forward to your messages and would love to converse.